Book of One-Shots

By Super_Human456

Just a book of one-shot stories here and there. More

Look Out for the Quiet One
Hot Coco
Crazy Valkyrie Day
Velveteen Rabbit
Trust in Me (Lemon)
I Love You, My Rose
Never Miss a Heart Beat
Beach Volleyball Champ
Good Night
Evil Love (Lemon)
Dance, Dance
Morning Sunshine
Family
I Need You
The Therapist (Lemon)
Morning Tea
Bandits
Not Sorry
The Bodyguard
Spa Day (Lemon)
Night in the Void
Rainy Day Dew
Darkest Day
Burning Sunny Fun
Loving Ruby (Lemon)
Gypsy Girl
Catch Up
Tai Him Up
Birds of a Feather
Welcome to the Pancake House (Lemon)
The Barista
The Hunt
Because She's a Nerd
You're a Soldier
King of Everything
Collaring the Wolf (Lemon Part 1)
Collaring the Leopard (Part 2 Lemon)
Collaring the Kitty (Lemon Part 3)
Collaring the Tiger (Lemon Part 4)
Collaring the Panther (Lemon Part 5)
It's Not Her Tempo
Lifelong Love
Bar Fight
Firebreather
Sleepy Snowflake (Lemon)
Hover Board Racer
Meditation Practice
Rosey
Emerald in the Rough
Making Babies (Lemon)
Pina Colada
She's Your Favorite Lil' Gangster
Double Trouble
Dark Magic
Dark Magic (Part 2 Lemon)
War and Death
Helping an Assassin
Playing Press
Hardcore Test Taker
More Collecting (Lemon)
Diamond Thieves of Heart
Working Days and Lemonade
Faunus Belle
Something New
Vibration Mode (Lemon)
Apathy Part 1 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 2 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 3 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 4 (Lemon)
Honey, I'm Home (Lemon)
Thought on Thought
An Explanation
Rainy Day Parade
Punk Rock
Power Couple
Crazy Lady
Mind Control Mountain (Lemon)
Surf's Up
I see You
Arm Wrestle
I'm Not Joking
Ms. Cutsey (Lemon)
Zero-G's
Creating Memories
Boku no Deku
Illusions
Hypnotic Relationship (Lemon)
Long Distance
Age of Love
An American Tail
I-Birthday
New Girl in Town (Lemon)
Green Thumb
Rookie Year
Your Boss is Hot
Rock Hard Will
Support Group
Saleswoman
One For All
Sea Tip
Anniversary (Lemon)
To America
Scientific Advancements
Fashion Business
Explosive
Wave Sensor (Lemon)
Music Club
Invisible Crush
Dragon Ball
Tutor
Honeymoon (Lemon)
Tour Bus
Yar Har
Masochistic Midnight (Lemon)
Circus Freak
Creation Myth
Underground Gang
First Time
Morning Kitten (Lemon)
Fairground Fun
Childcare
Mountain of Trouble
Mismanagement
Taming the Dragon (Lemon)
Nine's Five
Explosive Competition
Science Geeks
Rookies 1 and 2
Beauty Guru (Lemon)
Burnin
Aged Up
Maximum Intelligence
The New Teacher
Cow Lady (Lemon)
School Dance
X Marks the Spot
Workout Buddies
A Friendly Game
Cumming Home (Lemon)
Plant Girl
Ghost Girl
Riding Places
Ice, Fire, Baby
Cave Story (Lemon)
Broadway Visit
Echo Location
Science Lovers
Proposal
Just in Me (Lemon)

Subliminal (Lemon)

7.5K 29 2
By Super_Human456

You had no idea why a sound based hero (or hero-in-training) would even attempt to combat you at all considering you had some of the strongest sound tech in the entire world. It honestly did surprise you a bit but when the young hero Earphone Jack, better known as Kyoka Jiro, attempted to take you down, it wasn't hard to fight back against her. And it definitely wasn't hard to use her own quirk to essentially brainwash her into your little puppet without anyone knowing what could have happened.

Once you learned what you could about her, you sent her off back to UA to conduct your plan. One night, you called Jiro for her to begin your plot. She complied with her trigger word and hooked up a CD of subliminal messages to one of her speakers to project it around campus. Those were meant to silence the crowd of heroes that would come to stop you if they figure out what was truly going on that night. However, all but one girl in that dorm building would be affected by the same messages that the rest of the campus faced. And that girl was Jiro's closet friend, Momo Yaoyorozu.

You had seen her on the news before and knew you had to claim her one day. So, you gave Jiro a different set of commands that she listened to every night since you originally captured her and instructed her to play them throughout Momo's room. So, when the plan began, she obeyed without question.

In her sleep, Yaoyorozu could hear the messages, playing through her mind like a record player.

Obey, obey, obey. Never question. Just obey. Do as told. No matter what. Obey. (Y/N) (L/N) is your master. Obey Master. Master is God. Master is good. You like good. Obey Master. Obey Good. Obedience is pleasure.

Among other things. As the night continued Yaoyorozu and Jiro became more and more entranced until finally, their programming kicked in and forced them awake. Without hesitation, both girls left UA High School and returned to your home per the messages orders. After around four hours of waiting since lights out at UA, you got a knock on your door and opened it and smiled. You saw Jiro and Yaoyorozu standing there. You quickly ushered them in.

(Y/N): Obey.

Jiro and Yaoyorozu: Yes, Master. We must obey you.

(Y/N): Good girls. Very good girls. So, how are we going to do this? Let's reward some good behavior while also conditioning the new blood. Yaoyorozu, over on that table is a headset on it. I want you to put it on and sit at that recliner. That seat along with that headset will make you obey even further than you already are. And you would like that, wouldn't you?

Yaoyorozu: Yes, Master. Thank you, Master.

She did so without hesitation. You chuckled slightly as you saw her sit down and slowly began to smile and masturbate to the sight and sound of your commands. You sighed and turned back to Jiro. You wanted to reward her, so you decided to agree with that idea. You had already conditioned her pretty thoroughly so you decided "heh, why the hell not".

You snapped your fingers and some of Jiro's conditioning stepped in. She became blank while she gazed ahead, looking into the nothingness of space. You walked behind her and placed your hands on her shoulder and leaned down to her.

(Y/N): Slave Mode. Sex drive up, desire to obey, up. Natural obedience up. Understand, Slave?

Jiro: Yes, Master. I understand all that you desire.

(Y/N): Good girl. So, begin your training.

Jiro nodded and turned back to you and grabbed your pants. You smirked as you saw she began to remove your belt and pants and pulled out your hard member. She took off her shirt and then began to use her hands to stroke your member back and forth while adding little licks here and there to get it nice and wet for you. After a couple of minutes of this, Jiro finally leaned forward and began to suck you off. You moaned as you pushed her head further down and then back out, already thrusting into her mouth.

You could see and feel Jiro's earphone jacks slowly moving along your body after she used them to strip herself naked. You smirked at seeing her naked body slowly move along your member, bobbing her head up and down. You grabbed her head and began to thrust into her mouth with greater force than before. Finally, you released inside her mouth. You sighed and slowly pulled out, wanting to keep the juices inside of her mouth for as long as possible.

Once you removed your member from her mouth, you snapped your fingers again and trigger Jiro again.

(Y/N): Turn around.

Jiro nodded and did as commanded. Once she turned around you got on your knees and lined your member up with her ass and shoved it in. You could hear her moan as you got adjusted to her ass and began to thrust upward. You could hear her moan louder and louder as you thrusted faster and faster into her ass.

You reached around her and grabbed hold of her breasts and began to squeeze down on her nipples as she moaned louder and louder. You then began to kiss along her neck and shoulder as you thrusted faster and faster.

As you were kissing along her body, you glanced up and saw that Yaoyorozu was masturbating rapidly now, having stripped off her to nothing but her underwear. You smirked internally and returned focus to Jiro. You pushed Jiro down to all fours and began to pick up the pace with more and more thrusts. You grabbed Jiro's hands and began to thrust faster and faster.

(Y/N): Feel that, Slave?! That's your reward for obedience!!! Do you like it as much as I do?!

Jiro: Yes, Master!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

You both came together as you filled her ass with your juices. Jiro slowly sunk down onto the ground as you panted and moved out of her area. You softly patted her head as she began to lick along your member as you look out to Momo. You smirked and shivered as Jiro did her best to please you in her trance like state. You got up and walked over to Yaoyorozu and pulled off the headset. You snapped your fingers and shocked Yaoyorozu into her trance like state, a mindless doll.

Yaoyorozu: (Smiles) Hello master. Your pleasure doll is here for you.

You smirked and pulled her off of the chair and began to kiss her. While in the kiss, Yaoyorozu rubbed her hands up and down your back and you began to unclip her bra. You shoved your tongue down her throat during the kiss to get maximum pleasure from it. Eventually, you got all her clothes off and you could see her naked form in full.

You looked her over and smiled at your achievement. You then began to grope her breasts and suck down on her nipples.

(Y/N): Repeat your programming.

Yaoyorozu: Yes, Master. I am a good slave. I must obey. Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure makes me want to obey. I will never question (moans) never question you or your orders. (Pants) I love you, Master. I love to obey you!

You could hear Momo pant more and more as you went directly for her pleasure censors. After sucking down on her nipples for a bit Yaoyorozu came. You got off of her and she looked up at you with pleading eyes. You smirked and grabbed her hair and pulled her forward and slammed her mouth along your member.

(Y/N): Suck it!

Yaoyorozu: (Muffled) Yes, Master.

Yaoyorozu began to go insane along your member, delivering a much better experience than Jiro could. At one point, you forced her to take the full charge of your face-thrusts that Yaoyorozu wrapped her arms around your legs just to stay in the same relative spot. After what felt like a good amount of time, she finally got you to release. However, while you want Jiro to swallow yours, you wanted yours to be spread along Yaoyorozu.

You quickly pulled out of her mouth and sprayed her breasts and face with your juices. Once you fully released, she began to pull your juices off of her and began to lick them up. You chuckled a bit and kneeled down in front of Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu: Yes, Master?

(Y/N): Jiro. Eat her ass. I'll have my own fun with her.

Yaoyorozu and Jiro: Yes, Master.

You aligned your member with Momo's entrance and pushed it inside. You heard her moan and scream and held her close to let her deal with the pain of having her virginity taken. After a few minutes, she calmed down and you began to thrust inside of her. You got Yaoyorozu to essentially bounce up and down your member as Jiro appeared behind her and but her face to her butt and began to lick it.

As you continued to thrust inside of Yaoyorozu, Jiro moved around and instead began to lick your member and her entrance as her earphone jack was used for Momo's ass as well as her own.

You then began to thrust your member into Yaoyorozu's entrance and constantly deliver pleasure to these girls. You once again came inside Yaoyorozu as Jiro released all over Yaoyorozu's face. You grabbed Jiro off of Yaoyorozu and began to shove your member into her ass. Jiro leaned forward and continued to pleasure Yaoyorozu as you began to thrust inside her rear. You could feel Jiro's ass clamp down on your member signifying she was close to a release. You grabbed her hair and pulled her back and kissed along her neck and bit down on her human ear. Yaoyorozu began to kneel and lick around your member as a way of servicing you. You came inside Jiro's ass and pulled out quickly.

You walked around in front of Jiro and shoved your member into her entrance. Jiro wrapped her legs around your waist as you kept thrusting in and out of her near perfect body. You could see that Jiro and Yaoyorozu kept the same blank expression, clearly beyond the will to fight back. You were surprised by the dedication but loved it none the less.

After a few more thrust, you felt your end coming upon you. You quickened your pace and got Jiro to moan like she had never moaned before. You know your release was going to be a few more thrusts away.

You continued to pound into Jiro until both of you released a large and loud moan, covering the entire room.

(Y/N): (Sighs) That was good. I hope you both are relaxed.

Yaoyorozu and Jiro: Yes, sir.

(Y/N): Good. Relax and obey. Return to UA in a few hours and believe you both had the most amazing sleep in your lives. Do you understand that, Slaves?

Yaoyorozu and Jiro: Yes, Master. We understand and we obey.

You smiled at your success.

A few days later, Yaoyorozu, Jiro and their friend Uraraka were sitting in the commons watching TV. During the time together, the subliminal messages were played throughout the school again through Jiro's quirk. And like before, the two girls quickly succumb to them and they fulfilled their programming, claiming a new girl.

Jiro: Hey, Uraraka. I got a new song in the works. I was wondering if you could listen to it and tell me what you think?

Uraraka: Of course! Always here to help!

Unknown to the poor girl, the two others smirked internally, having completed their goal and obeyed their master.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 311 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
258K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!
4.6K 116 22
Team RWBY travel back in time There are also OC's in this book
38.6K 761 12
Discontinued once more.