Yrlyseven (BxB)

By rramzesss

What if you found a cat in a dark alleyway, (then you don't know it's a guy who just transformed)... Actually... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Skull Bash.
Chapter 2: Moonbreeze?
Chapter 3: Pain in the ass.
Chapter 4: Karma.
Chapter 5: Zipper Mouth?
Chapter 6: 2nd Round.
Chapter 7: Plump and red.
Chapter 8: Past Tense.
Chapter 9: Position Bottom.
Chapter 10: Hard To Get.
Chapter 11: Addicted.
Chapter 12: Hectic Rescue.
Chapter 13: French Kiss?!
Chapter 14: Chasing Mystery.
Chapter 15: Sing Your Past.
Chapter 16: Cessation.
Chapter 17: Blackmailed. 1
Chapter 20: Blackmailed. 2
Chapter 21: Repression.
Chapter 22: Discussion. 1
Chapter 23: Discussion. 2
Chapter 24: Plans.
Bonus (Smut)
Chapter 25: Singing Bee.
Chapter 26: Fondled. 1
Chapter 27: Fondled. 2
Chapter 28: Discussion. 3
Chapter 29: Discussion. 4
Bonus (Smut)
Chapter 30: Midnight Convos.
Chapter 31: Sister's Boyfriend.
Chapter 32: Abduction.
Chapter 33: Vengeful Spirit.
Chapter 34: Earth Spirit.
Chapter 35: Ember Spirit.
Chapter 36: Void Spirit.
Chapter 37: Storm Spirit.
Chapter 38: Spirit Breaker. 1
Chapter 39: Legion Commander.
Chapter 40: Spirit Breaker. 2
Chapter 41: Unknown Spirit.
Chapter 42: Google, go suck my dick.
Bonus (Smut)
Important (Letter)
Chapter 43: Spirit Breaker. 3
Last Words.
Chapter 44: Aegis Of Immortality.
Epilogue.
Last Letter.
Synopsis

Chapter 18: Wet Pasts.

44 6 0
By rramzesss

Johan Yrlyseven

"Who the hell do you like?" The voice jump me out from my sit in a round stool. It was Jared's clueless tone, like real out of the chat.

"Why were you even here by the way?" I grunted, giving him a dissatisfaction look.

"Small world!" He cheered, "I was on a ride to acquire some groceries this time but I ran out of gas and here I was, with you two... Talking about?? Who do you liked again? Bro?" Shit... "Oh, sorry for judging buddy... Let's roll again............ so, amongst of you two, who said that silly question?" Jared with a smirk chimed in.

I purse my lips slightly then turned it into a thin line. "We didn't talk about th-" I retorted, flying my words out of nowhere but as interrupted by his cancerous mouth.

"Okay, change subject. It doesn't matter if you're liking someone secretly; but I hope... IIIII hopeeeee that you'reeeeeee doing this in a positive purposes... I mean, you didn't get a serious girlfriend anyway."

(A/N: Btw, you can Italic the unknown words or created names and places, or curses and profanities to make it work like a normal lines. That's what I've learn to my Sissy, she's a top notcher.

Search her new Wattpad acc, and she was having this kinda good story called Lucienne... It's an LGBTQ story too. XD.

-Loli, BxB, GxG and etc.)

"I can get a serious partner, you shit." I whisper-yelled telling him to shut his mouth in a metaphorical argue. "Just wait this time, you wanna bet for it?" I stated confidently, knowing that I can pay some decent sluts for a foreplay, dress like a man, then set my attitude aside... And woah, I'm in a serious relationship now.

"Then I'll bet a mille!" Gale chirped like a Frenchman, slamming a paper bill on the metal table.

"I call..." Jared hummed in a second demotion.

"You guys really wanna bet my orlay or what? ......we should be talking about more important things, since we're staying awhile??? Yeah?" I involuntarily disrupted. Giving them a 'what the fuck guys?' Look. "It's about the plan guys, you Gale... Your problem... all of our problems guys. Let's talk about it." I declared.

++++

I know this isn't very right, in any angle. But I wanna turn back to that time and make sure the light fit into the dark.

"Hey! Sebastian!" I cheered, walking in their table.

We're still very close that time, with my friend Jared, Jackie, Jade, Jaillene, Jaeden and Sunbreeze. We're the most popular group that time, and I felt ecstatic every time  I remember that fresh and special memories.

"Hey, Sebastian... Is it okay if I ask you some random questions?" I ask pleasing, he smile rolling his eyes then nodding playfully. "Okay, if someone in the classroom with enormous and weird frame like ten times larger than you, then he demanded at you?? What will you do?" Yeah, it's a very random question that makes him flinch slightly.

"Really? If that would happen?.... Hmm, I rather stand back and just do what he wanted... I don't wanna be beaten by someone, you know? Plus, as you said he's larger ten times than me..."

I can't stop smirking at what he just confessed unconsciously, he just admitted he's a submissive.

"Bonus question, do you feel fifty percent numb from the pains you're gaining from someone or you preferred enduring it even if it kills you? It's okay to don't answer it I'm ju-" he cut me with a relief words.

"It's okay, not that you'll that to me... Right??? Kidding." He giggle, making me do it too so.

"Hmm, I'm used to it... Since my father's a dealer... So I preferred baring those agonies he's throwing to me, because it won't change. It won't change the fact that my life will be okay sooner or later. He just ruined it." ~~

I snap into reality, and almost trip back on the rocking chair I'm sitting now. He's definitely a power bottom, due to his father's dominance.

But... But what dominance was he giving to his juvenile son?

~~Once again, I snapped as the door in my room open, revealing my mother's face. She's slightly sad and regression filled over her eyes and from the way she moves. "Hey, honey... I just wanna talk about something." Wow, this is the first time she invited me on a conversation. I agreed, giving him a permission to invade my room.

"Hmm, I'm sorry for being so pushy to you last time, and I'm so sor-" I quickly cut her by a snort.

A positive snort.

"It's very okay mom, I get it... It's for my own good mom... I'm wrong in every way... It's okay." I dropped out being extremely vanquished at the moment.

"What are you talking about? I'm talking about the metamorphosis, today's the last quarter and next week was your third transformation. I'm just here to congratulate you... By telling you I'm sorry son." She sob as I saw her tears slowly trickling down her both cheeks. She swipe it out and huff into a cry.

"Mom, why are you crying?" I snorted, giving her a soothing rib on the back. "It's okay mom.... Dad!" I yelled, followed by my dad's call on my name.

"What happened, honey? It's okay, let's go." I pass mom to dad and left the door open.

~~

Let's go back were we left...

His dad break him down, ruined him and almost killed him; I'm wondering what more has he have done to his own blood and flesh.

Before I can continue, my phone rung... Indicating I've got a message from someone.

Chelsea √ : I know, it's late already. But can you come over? My are parents out. ;)

I rolled my eyes "I don't have the appetite to eat

Johan √ : I'm sorry, I'm already dating someone.

Then that, I put my phone aside. Thinking why would that bitch wanna fuck with me in this late time?

Okay, I was about to continue once again.... But my phone rung... Ringing for a call. Not a message. "Why the fuck are you so deaperate!" Without even looking whose number or whose name clinging at the screen, I immediately answered it and yell loudly that directed on the phone.

So, your plan's swapping my situation to yours now? Do I need to hung up already? Because you seemed lik-

"No, no, no, my apologies, it wasn't meant for you." I hastily encrypt my words as it ended smooth and good.

I called because I want a job... Like as soon as possible.

I frown slightly and replied "You know I don't do that because....." I pause for a moment when a great and brilliant idea came and sneak inside my brain. "Because you're working in my father's company tomorrow." I resume with a confirming and complete final tone.

As a?

"We'll see... Just wait for me after class in the parking lot... And by the way, tell your cats I missed them." I ended up as in hung up with a smirk growing on my lips.

(Flashback|Throwback Wet Thoughts)

Last year... I know this is weird. It's my first sex with someone...

Not just someone, but it's Sebastian. He's sexy as fuck that night.

"Ugh... You kiss so good." He whispered, taking me to an endless pleasure. "Suck me.." He added, giving me his full open body...

Even if I'm not liking the feel of somebody's dick in my mouth or something down there, I still need to pleasure him so I can get his trust or to get this like he owe me special thing. That's my moves.

So I unfasten his belt, then started zipping down his jogger pants... "Hurry man, I might gonna blow already..." He breathed out, panting while sweats already pouring on his sweater as neon lights illuminating his feature from the room design. I did set this up just to give myself a try with my so-called-hated-person, even though not, so my junior years ended up wild and full of memories.

I pull down his jogger pants along with his boxer, standing his regular sized cock. He's already drunk and wasted, with eyes close and body's on heat.

My hand came to grab a hold of his shaft followed by his alluring moan, as his body tremble slightly in a form of reaction, then he started giving my grip a thrust upwards and backbone arch.

I lower my head and slowly press lips to kiss his tip, lasting it for a few seconds, after pulling I added much more pressure in my grasp and started stroking him into a faded from slow to fast pace.

I receive much more of whines and whimpers from his pink lips, but lesser to moans and groans. So I go further than my experience. I shove his member down my throat, leaving him breathless and loud.

Even though I haven't done this before, I felt like neither now; from the way I play this pick, and from the way he's pushing my head farther more. At least to be high...

Then I heard him moaning fast and needy-like, with his body tensing more than half of his movements. "Ahh~fuck! Shit~I'm gonna-" then my hearing sense went deaf when his loads fill my mouth warmly and stickily. "Shit..." He mumble resting his body into a meditation.

I swallow all of it, but my mood turn into rage when someone just entered the room... "What the hell are you guys doing in my bed?!" Jaeden snarl, giving me time to take it simple and smooth.

"This is okay man." I eased up.

"You did finally sucked him up man, I though you can't do that??? That's a long jump."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
2.5K 478 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
1.1K 31 24
The way it was done has never satisfied me. In fact, I wasn't really satisfied with my life. All I know is that I need to finish my education and get...
5.2M 279K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...