ASYLUM

Av jenlishoookt

just read 😊 this is angst 😶 Mer

authors note
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER 25

3.1K 108 18
Av jenlishoookt

LISA’S POV

breathing heavily , i grunt as i feel my wound starts to pound and throb in pain , the blood on it starting to drip on my arms , down on my hands ..

my bangs sticking on my forehead as i feel my whole body start to sweat and my vision turning blurry, my legs are wobbling as i tried to walk away from them and find a place to hide for the mean time.

my head is still in daze i still don’t know what the hell is going on?

i still don’t have any idea on what is happening , all i just know is Tzuyu ,she is plotting something behind my back , but that’s the only thing i know ..

i already have my chance earlier but then the guards..

“fuck them” i hiss in anger , they are the reason why , i am still cluesless as fuck if they just did not meddle and let me in .. i should already know the truth ..

and also the fact that i heard Jennie’s scream earlier ..

i cant get wrong , that voice is clearly belong to her ..

“i already miss you Jen” i mumble under my breath clutching on each tree i will pass by for support ..then when i reach a place where in there is a big tree that i can use to lay my back on it while seating and dark enough to stay for a while ..

“i think the guards will not find me here” i gasped for air , grunting in pain as i feel my wound convulsed more blood out ..

stripping my leather jacket and t shirt ,leaving me on my white sando only , i look at the shot and see the silver bullet inside my open wounds ..

looking at my clothes, i use my teeth to rip my shirt and make a  long two strips after that  lay them on my lap , my breath is hitching but i need to endure the pain ..

leaving me no choice ,i shakingly dig my thumb and index finger on my open wounds and unceremoniously pull out the small silver bullet , making me shout in pain , the veins on my neck and forehead popping out and more blood drip out gushing my arms .

“FUCK!” i cursed getting the strips of shirt i wrap it around my wound and tie it tightly to prevent the blood on oozing more blood ..

my lips are starting to tremble and my head feels like spinning but i need to fight the urge to sleep .. i need to stay fully awake and guard the surroundings

i look above and i can still see the lights of the house from here , but i need to regain more strength and rest for a while .

thinking what happen earlier , im still lucky to survive from that shot ..

shaking my head i just look above to see dark clouds , the fool moon is peeking slightly making me smile ..

lisa! LISA! look at the full moon! its so beautifull right? aigooo it so bright! like your forehead pfff…hahahahahhaa

shaking my head i remember Jennie , whenever its full moon she loves to tease me on it ..

“i already miss you Jen, i hope your doing fine” i mumble sadly ..

of course she will not be fine , its you who she needs to be fine yet you left her for the second time around ..

my mind scolded me making me tear up ..

i was torn between her and Tzuyu back then and also, Tzuyu make me believe that she is in a critical condition ..

if i just know earlier that my fiancé is just faking it ,

should i still call her fiancé after she lied on me?

on those time that i am with her, i am sure that Jennie also needs me..

“sorry Jennie i was selfish , i hope someday you forgive me” i whispered bitterly crying the sorrow i am feeling for Jennie ..

i admit it or not its all start from me..

i am the reason she became crazy and made her life miserable ..

“i am really really sor—”

“I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO STOP LAUGHING!”

“STOP LAUGHING!”

hearing multiple shouts from a woman just near here , i jolted up on my seat as my heart skip a beat ..

BOOOOGGGSSSHHH***

“JENNIE!” shouting her name as loud as i can i move my feet to walk and step on the left side as i heard her voice came from there ..

taking big , quick step i clutch on my wound and continue on yelling her name , but she is not responding making me grow worriedly , i just heard something that thud on the floor ..

what if she fainted?

or something bad happen to her?

with my thought messed up , i start to run on the woods almost tripping on the big rocks on the way but still i continue ..

“JENNIE! WHERE ARE YOU!” i almost rip my throat in half but i don’t care i want to see her ..

its been months now since the last day i saw her face ..

and im not joking that i really miss her , there is no day that i am thinking of her ..if she’s good and starting recover without me? if she’s just okay or what ..

“JENNIE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU!” i shouted again my voice echoing above , but still there’s no response .

“CAN YOU HEAR ME JENNIE!”

“JENNNNNNNIEEE”

“JEN—”

“LISA?” stopping on my tracks i heard her call my name on my back , my lips instantly form a smile as i look at her ..

to find her glaring at me sharply , with a gun on her hands pointing on my head .. her hands are shaking and her face is full of bruised and cuts her body looks so skinny as her white uniform has lots of blood ..

instead of getting scared , i look at her in sadness and sympathy

“I remembered a little flashback from my memory and it shows that you leave me! again!” she shouted angrily her hold on the gun tightening “then your fiancé she kidnapped me i can still remember her face , she told me that you will choose her over me!” she spat each word like a venom ..

and i was stunned on what i heard liitle memory? did she lost her memories?

then my fiancé

Tzuyu? kidnap her..

“Lisa i love you with all my heart , but still you deceived me?” she ask me her tone turn from mad to being weak and vulnerable ..

“wait Jen Tzuyu kidnap you” i questioned to confirm and she nodded on me ..i examined her body and i feel guilty as i see red marks from her wrist , they must chain her wrist tightly ..

“did Tzuyu hurt you?” i hold her wrist but she weakly push my hands away and point her gun on my forehead ..

“she just hurt me once then the rest the nurse and doctor did that ,they are treating me like a dog feeding me once a week only” she look around then focus her gaze on me ..

hearing that information making my conscience and guilt swallow me whole ..how dare them do that on Jennie..

“Jen” i simply said and pull her arms on me as i envelope her body in my arms , hugging her tightly . as i begin to cry again burying my head on her shoulder ..

“im sorry ,im sorry if i leave you again , i know what i did is unforgivable so its just okay if you wont forgive me , sorry” i sob on her ear ..mumbling my sorry repeatedly ..

JENNIE’S POV

hearing her sound so pitiful while saying her sorry , it seems like the madness i am feeling to her faded quickly , she is hugging me tightly and its so comforting to be back on her arms after all the suffer i experienced , all the pain instantly vanished just  from a hug .

i already remember a little bit of my memory and it turns out that after Lisa and i went on the amusement park , she never ever came back for so long then someone kidnap me a nurse and a doctor but i cant recognize who are they ,

then i remember the day that a girl visited me saying she is Lisa’s fiancé causing me to be reckless and panic to the point they inject on my neck then after i that memories blank out , but i do remember that i am Jennie and i have a sister Jisoo unnie .

“sorry Jen forgive me” i heard Lisa repeatedly asking for my forgiveness and its making me weak and turning my hopes high up to sky ..

“Lisa do you still love me? right?” i ask her my lips finally curling upward feeling geedy ..

“yeah i do still love you” she answered and was about to let go but i hastily drop the gun on the ground and embrace her torso more tightly as i buried my head on her chest ..

my heart pounding so fast , as i let out a giggle on what i heard.

i knew it! she still love me!

“i already know it , that Tzuyu is lying right! you will not marry her only me” i push her away weakly as i cup her cheeks possessively “your just mine right? you only love me!” i stare at her doe eyes and she is just smiling at me , making me ancious

“why don’t you speak! YOU AND I WILL GET MARRIED RIGHT?” i shouted at her face , starting to panic  what if she say no and leave me again ,..

“ye-yes we wi-will get married” she stuttered a bit making me frown at her

“i love you” she finally said and my frown turns into sparkling eyes as i grin in happiness ..

LISA IS JUST MINE

“no matter how bad you are , im still willing to forgive you, that’s how much i love you!” I exclaimed happily, giving her a peck on her chin .

CHAEYOUNG’S POV

“SAVE MY FIANCE SIR IM BEGGING YOU” i nearly kneel down infront of the police officer as i watch my fiancé already fainted above , Tzuyu is using her as a victim.

that if the police dare to move she will instantly let go of Jisoo and—

just seeing how high they are in almost make me lost my wits, i just cant bare to see my fiancé there already on the edge of dying and here i am looking at her like an idiot ..

“TZUYU PLEASE SURRENDER YOURSELF ALREADY!” Seulgi who is in my front tried to convince her sister ,she is holding a megaphone ,its been half an hour now since we came here yet the police is still useless like me ..

“YOUNGER SIS ITS NOT YET LATE TO CHANGE , PLEASE CHANGE WITH ME AND JUST LEAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE” Seulgi continue to cooed but it looks like Tzuyu is a deaf as she is not interested to lower her pride and surrender herself ..

“I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO BACK OFF OR ELSE I WILL PUSH THIS GIRL AND LET HER DIE!” she shouted back on us her voice is kinda not that loud but i clearly heard what she said and its making me start to sweat a lot..

i look around and see if there is some soft thing and blanket we can use to catch Jisoo but i found nothing ..

you need to fucking think! CHAEYOUNG!

YOU DID NOT BECOME A VALEDECTORIAN AND CUM LAUDE JUST TO BE A DUMB PERSON ON THIS SITUATION!!

pulling out my hair as i stare on my fiancé , her one feet is now hanging there making me stamp my feet on the ground ..

SWISH SWISH**

“TZUYU PLEASE GAVE UP ALREADY” i shouted in irritation and keep on stamping on the floor until i kick the air in frustration ..

WOSSSSHHH**

dried leaves fly out some of them , slap my face making me to cough because of the dirt ..

TF!

.. flicking the leaves that is on top of my head , i let out multiple cough because of it ..

i have allergies on dried leaves for pete sake!

dried leaves!

i look around to find many of them scattered around they are so many!

if we make it altogether in one place it will form a hill like that can help us  big time ,

because if a person land on it it will not hurt that much because of the leaves!

but in this case we need a big pile of dry leaves .

“OFFICERS LISTEN TO ME HELP ME QUICKLY MAKE A PILE OF LEAVES ON THE AREA MY FIANCE HAS THE POSSIBILITY TO LAND!” i whisper yelled on them and i quickly catch there attentions as they nodded on me and secretly talk on there radio to spread the plan ..

“SEUL make your sister focus on you we are planning something please keep her mind at you only” i whisper on Seulgi who nodded in agreement ..

simply walking around the police officers are quick to move and already pile half dry leaves as for Seulgi she keeps on talking at her sister softly ..

it almost make us thirty minutes to finish to pile a big amount of leaves signaling each other a go signal and get back on our places like nothing happened ..

we all look up and i almost peed in nervousness as both of Jisoo’s legs are now hanging and the only thing tzuyu is holding is her clothes ..

“fuck!” i cant help but to curse out what i am feeling ..

“heh! do you think i am an idiot!” Tzuyu laugh on us and move aside making me alarm as i look on the leaves we pile up ..

“i am more smarter than all of you!” she mockingly laugh on us and i gritted my teeth on that ..

“ ALL OF YOU ARE IDIOT!” after saying that she harshly push Jisoo from the rooftop making dash my way near the pile of leaves and helplessly push it aside with the help of the other police officers ,

everything turn into slow mo as i watch Jisoo’s body ,

BLAG*

“JISOOOOO!!!!”

LISA’S POV

holding Jennie on my back she is happily peeking beside my head as i made our way back on the abandon house because we heard a noise from a siren and i hope there is some police officers there to rescue us ..

and also for me to finally know the truth ,because what Jennie said is not yet complete since what she told me just came from her brief memory . but i want to know the full detailed and question tzuyu myself , on what is she up to ..

“my baby lisa is so beautiful , she is so lovely and sweet also” i heard Jennie sing a song  making me chuckle at her cuteness ..

despite of her weak body she still manage to become cheerful and make me smile because of her cuteness , now i do realize what i miss about her and that is her cheekiness and childish side of her .

its funny that in just a period short of time she make fall in love to her again and again ..

i can tell she’s not yet fully recovered as she’s sometimes will be quiet as if she’s talking to someone but i will still love her despite her condition ..

“Jennie? when we came back to Sokor please don’t refuse to continue your therapy okay?” i told her calmly and i heard gasp on what i said making me stop from walking ..

“what’s wrong?” i ask her looking at her ..

“i don’t want” she uttered “when i go back there i will not no longer free and do the things i want” she said her voice is scared ..making me take a deep sigh ..

“but that’s the only thing that can help you reach your freedom ,please came back there and continue the activities that will help you recover from everything after that we will get married! i promise” i beam a bright smile on her and she look at me blankly ,

but still at the end she let out a small smile as she nodded ..

“hmmkay for my Lisa i will!” she pouted and buried her head on my shoulder again looks like she’s already sleepy so i just let her rest and continue on walking ..

my wound is still spouting some blood but i already feel numb as i feel nothing about it because my feelings right now is screaming in over joyed that i am afraid that it will not last long ..

after an hour of  walking we finally reach the house to find the police officers in chaos in the middle i found Chaeng crying so i quickly run on her side ..

“what happened?” i ask them and they all look at me strangely but Chaeyoung she is looking at me surprised ..

“Lis ,Seulgi already die” she whisper her tears flowing out on her swollen face , her body is also full of bruises and cuts and her clothes is full of blood ..

“what do you mean” i ask her

“Tzuyu she push Jisoo on the rooftop then Seulgi she she catch Jisoo and it turns out her head hit the big rock hard and she quickly died from it .. she sob and look at me helplessly ..

what she said make me speechless,

i did not know that Tzuyu can do such things like that!

“then how about Jisoo unnie?” i ask her worriedly

“she is inside the ambulance right now getting treated by some doctors and nurse “, she said in dazed and tap my shoulder telling me that she will leave and i just nodded on her ..

i look around in confusion and i can’t ask anyone as all of them are busy .

“Lisa? what is happening? where are we?” i look on Jennie and she is now awake making me feel a liitle bit overwhelmed ..

“we are here to find your sister you want to see her?” i ask smiling at her sweetly at first she’s still thinking who the hell Jisoo is but let out a small smile as she remember that she has an unnie ..

“yes please can i see her?” she requested and i nodded at her and go on the the ambulance where in i can still see Chaeng’s back peeking inside ..

hissing in pain i make a step forward but i feel Jennie tug on my hair ..

“looks like your having a hard time now on carrying me , put me down , i don’t want my Lisa feel tired” she sweetly said jumping on the ground as i bend down a little for her to reach the floor ..

“your wound should be treated now so lets go there and ask some nurse to clean this” she softly said pursing her lips on my wound ..

“you are so sweet” i mess her hair and she happily drape her arms on my waist ..same on me as i wrapped my arms on her shoulder ..

“I LOVE YOU” she tiptoed and kiss my cheeks making me blushed

i did not expect that move from her

“I LOVE YOU TOO” i leaned down and kiss her lips then after that tug her more closer on me to feel her warmth my eyes turning lovey dovey ..

its been months now since i feel like this, happily in love and contented ..

“YOU THINK I WILL JUST LET THE TWO OF YOU LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER” interrupting our sweet moments we look on our back to see Tzuyu agresively wiggling her body to let go on the police hands ..

“TZU—”

“Lis im scared” i heard Jennie whimper on my side so i put her on my back

“OH? SO THE TWO OF YOU ARE NOW GOOD , HOW DARE YOU LISA DO THIS ON ME!” Tzuyu spat angrily and i look at her blankly .

“Tzuyu i did not still know the whole story but , why? did you do all of this? you kidnap Jennie? and beat her to make her suffer?” i asked helplessly ..

i thought she’s pure and innocent but—

“i did all of this because ever since we are young , Jennie is always a hindrance between us , then when i already have the chance to have you as my wife Lis? that Jennie still manage to snatch you away from me?” she look straight in my eyes with hatred ..

“i should be the one asking you Lisa? what’s with that crazy woman that no matter what happen you still go back on her? i do everything for you to stay on my side but you still want to go and chase that girl” she groan in frustration ..

“Tzuyu look i am sorry for what i have done , if i make you feel like my rebound but Tzu what you have done today already passed on the limits and this is already a crime!” i muttered sadly

“its not yet late though , you can still change and may as well we can continue as just friends?” i made my way in front of her to caress her face .. “you are not like this before , please help yourself and bring back the old Tzuyu , i still believe that you’re an angel” i told her sincerely ..

“but how about Lis? what will happen on our realtion after this” she ask me her eyes getting teary ..

“our relationship is now over” i said clearly “after all i do realized that what you said is true , no matter what happen my love on Jennie will never fade im sorry”  i blurted out and i watch her tears fall out in her feline eyes .

before i  turn my back on her to look on Jennie that is just silently watching us .. 

she spread her arms for a hug making me smile ..

“I WILL NEVER LET THE TWO OF YOU BE HAPPY!” in a blink of an eye after the explanation i said , Tzuyu managed to bit one of the police hands and and abruptly pull out his gun and pointed it directly on me ..

BANG* BANG* BANG*

Three consecutive shoot of guns fire on my place making me unconsciously close my eyes shut and wait for the bullets to kill me but then ..

“JENNNNNIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!”

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

16.5K 955 13
Let me think about it🤔💙
84.5K 3.6K 42
in which lisa wasn't even interested and jennie was just too persistent. a very light au and very short chapters.
Sick Av nini

Fanfiction

170K 3.6K 58
A story between life and death.