You Are Mine

By MOONBORN19

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 10

502 40 8
By MOONBORN19

~Unknown's POV ~

She's in her house right now. I did get a couple... ok more than a couple photos of her... again. I need to get more frames, and another camera, maybe-

I was brought back from my thoughts when I saw the pathetic Logan outside her door. He was saying something that I couldn't pick up from my distance. About twenty minutes later, she opened the door and grabbed the bag in his hands which I'm presuming is food because I know Yolanda loves food though I'm impressed by her not gaining weight that much.

It's been five minutes and that jack-ass hasn't come out yet. I couldn't hold my patience so I quietly crept onto the front yard and to the other side of the house. I know I shouldn't be snooping around but I can't help the fact that there's someone with her.

I peered through a window with it's curtains slightly drawn but enough for me to peep into.

What I saw caused my blood to boil. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. I felt frustrated, jealous and confused. Logan was on top of her, kissing her beautiful lips with his filthy ones. His hands slowly tugged at her blouse. That's it!

I went over to the door. I felt like breaking this door and ripping the life out of him. But I was helpless. I know I can't because if I did I might not be able to prove myself to her nor show her my love... the love she deserves.

Instead I rang the doorbell. I listened intently to footsteps and when I did I ran over and hid behind some trees. Just as I anticipated, Yolanda came out, her beauty calmed me right away. She looked around and went back inside.

Do something! she might go and make out with him again! Ruin her mood ... do something to turn her mood off.

I did the first thing that crossed my mind. I knocked on the door not bothering to use the door bell. I know she'd get creeped out if there was a certain knock at the door especially at this time of the night.

I knocked more loudly, still listening to her footsteps. I retreated to my hiding spot once more when she was close enough. This time she looked both creeped out and annoyed.

Good job in preventing the worst.

She stepped out and inspected her surroundings, before closing the door obviously annoyed and irritated.

I'll be your first and last, the one to give you so much love. I will Yolanda, you just have to give in sooner or later...

------------------------------------------------------

~Yolanda's POV~

I closed the door behind me, annoyed by this incident. What if it's not a bored teen whose pranking you? What if it's someone who's trying to get to you?

I pushed those thoughts aside and went to the kitchen. Logan had already placed two plates on the counter, a puzzled look on his face.

"Who was that?"He asked in curious look.

"Hm.. oh some bored teen who don't have anything interesting going on in their lives" I replied chewing on a dumpling.

He simply nodded. Our night went well though we didn't do anything intimate...unfortunately but we spent some quality couple time. I just can't wait for Friday.

~FRIDAY~

I made sure to leave the class first before anybody else because well it's my favorite day, not cause of our group plans but because it's the weekend. I mean who doesn't love the weekend. I walked over to Blake, Lily and Sandra who were waiting by my car.

"Hey!" I said getting their attention. We all shared a friendly embrace. We hadn't talked much lately since we're still getting used to being a Senior and the extra homework.

"So we going to get ready or not!" Lily said sassily.

I let Sandra drive us to Blake's place since she kept nagging me to.

Blake lives just a few houses away from me. As Blake let us in to her humble home, our nostrils met the aroma of freshly baked cookies. The house was fair- sized best for their family, even though the house looked old from the outside the interior spoke other wise.

Simple but elegant and quiet spacious. We went to the kitchen to find Blake's mum holding a tray of freshly baked cookies. She looked at us and gave us a warm smile. Blake exactly resembled her mum but Blake was the younger version. Same shoulder length chocolate hair, same baby blue eyes , same smile; the similarity is uncanny.

"Hi girls! You want some cookies?" She asked giving a toothy smile.

I happily took one and munched on it.

"They're really good Mrs. Denvor." Lily said stuffing a cookie in her mouth.

"Thank dear. So how's my girl's doing? Oh I forget you guys are hanging out right? Yolanda any luck with Blake's dream guy? " she asked, sarcasm dripping from the last sentence. Blake gave her mum a stern look.

"No. Not yet. Works in progress " I said winking at Blake, she rolled her eyes at us.

Grace, Blake's mum, is the most coolest mum I've ever met apart from my parents. She's like a mother and friend to us and we are daughters to her. She knows all our little secrets and the trouble we get into.

Blake's father, Sam , is the same, he always gives advice about life and having fun. The 'live life to the fullest ' character that Blake has is definitely inherited from her father.

I began to think of my parents, I miss them. I haven't seen them since I had my nightmare.

My attention was brought to the chattering two boys that entered the room. They looked at us and ran in for a hug with smiles on their faces. Their little arms wrapping around our bodies.

"Boys give the girls some space " Grace commaded her adorable seven year old twins. Owen and Ezra. Their whole family is so kind and welcoming. Owen ran to Grace to get a cookie while Ezra came to me and tapped my arm.

I bent down to be at eye level with him and he gave me a tight hug. I almost fell backwards from the sudden embrace and he pulled away.

"Landa! I missed you soo much! Blake has been scolding me a lot " he said looking at Blake with a playful pout.

"I missed you too bud! But don't take your sister's scolding as a bad thing ,she only wants you to be good , ok?" I said reassuringly.
I gave a smile before running off outside with his brother, a cookie in hand. We then went to Blake's room to get dressed.

They all got dressed, I , on the otherhand was still contemplating on what to wear. Lily came over to me.She looked stunning, hair done in a waterfall braid, her smokey makeup made her face look more beautiful (she is a professional when it comes to makeup).

"Having problems I see?" She asked rather politely and sarcastically as she went through the stack of clothing in front of me.

"Here" she tossed me a blue wash jeans and an off shoulder top. I quickly put them on , tying my hair into a loose messy bun.

"Thanks" I looked at her as she sat beside me with her make-up bag.

"Anytime. So you natural or shimmer make-up ? " she asked looking at her collection.

"Um.. natural?" I said as she got to work. It took her about ten minutes. I looked at myself in the mirror. You look good girl I guess?

We hugged the family goodbye and drove to the diner.

The others ran off inside leaving me alone to lock the car door. I quickly entered the diner because of a feeling that I've never felt. I felt being watched, I felt someone looking at me but I shrugged it off knowing it's nothing.. I think?

My nostrils met the smell of fries and chicken burgers. The place was not that packed with people which is a good thing. The reason why we love this diner is cause of three reasons; the food, the cheerful atmosphere and memories that have been created since freshman year.

I gave a warm smile to a girl who looked to be in her early twenties as I walked over to the gabbering group.

Logan saw me and immediately cut off the conversation with Caleb to embrace me. We stood there for a while in each others arms. He pulled away and looked at me intently. His green eyes emanating admiration and astonishment.

"Sugar plum you look... a-amazing! Even sweeter then sugar plum!" He whispered into my ears causing me to giggle.
"You look gorgeous all the time but this is just......

"Breath taking?" I said with my cheeks heating up.

He nodded and placed a peck on my lips before leading me to the table with the rest.

I then noticed Brian who was looking at me with a weird expression. His jaw dropped revealing his pearls.

"What's with the dumbfounded look?" I asked breaking him from his little reverie.

He looked down , his face flushed red in embarrassment.

He shook his head. The night was young so we chit- chatted for a bit before ordering something to eat. We dined on fries and burgers and drank a couple beers. Lily and Caleb were already making out in the corner which we ignored. Brian was talking to Sandra and Blake and I were engaged in conversation. I felt Logan place his hands on my thigh , squeezing it a bit and then entwined his have with my tiny one. He leaned in to say something-

"Might have to take you home early. I don't people coming in eyeing my girl " I felt his grin on my ear. I smacked his thigh playfully.

The song Galway girl by Ed Sherran played in the diner. Lily got up and dragged Caleb to dance with her. We cheered them on.They made out more than dance in my opinion. Sandra also joined in to dance with Brian following after her. Since they were a little tipsy, they stumbled, laughed, swayed and sang to the song. I couldn't help but giggle a bit. They danced for a couple more minutes before returning back to the table.

I wanted say something to Sandra but stopped when i felt someone near the table. I turned and saw a dashing boy. He had a rather deep-set grey eyes, jet black hair and a sturdy, muscular physique. I made a quick glance at Blake whose jaw dropped to the ground. She looked at me expectantly like I knew him as if I did.

He does look familiar though. She cleared her throat and wanted to speak when the guy cut in.

"Hi Blake and..... Yolanda right?" His eyes darted from Blake to me, a broad smile forming on his lips. I gave a nervous smile. He seems familiar...

Have we met? Crap Yolanda you suck at remembering people's names!

"Hey Adam! What are you doing here?" Caleb asked causing everyone to turn their attention to him. He radiated confidence and authority in someway.

"Yeah I came to grab something to eat when I saw you guys!" He replied beaming.

Now I remember. Adam is in the same basketball team with Logan and Caleb but he is also (How could I forget this) Blake's.... crush.

We all greeted him. Brian looked left out from everything so Sand talked to him.

"You want to join us?" Logan asked taking a swig from his beer. Adam didn't reject maybe cause Blake was here.

I caught Adam glancing at Blake a couple times and redden a bit.

They should really start dating. I didn't notice that Adam was eyeing me with a serious look. His eyes were trying to tell me something but I'm no mind reader so I'm not sure. I felt uncomfortable under his gaze. I shifted awkwardly a lot but he was still watching.

What's wrong with him? I can't handle this right now!

I stood up and walked to the loo not bothering to tell anyone where I was going. I entered and to my relief it was empty. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Why am I so moody? Am I due for my period?

I got startled by my phone vibrating. I retrieved it from my bag and saw a new message was sent.

I opened it and saw a photo of me in my attire right now. I was laughing in the photo. The photo seemed to be taken in the diner but at a distance.

My heart rate picked up, is it me or is it getting really hot in here, as I read the caption at the bottom of the photo.

I want to be the ONLY one to make you laugh like that. I love you Yolanda...

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hola my lovelies 😚

How's it going? Well another message from our "Unknown", what are they going to do next?

Again do your little theory making and let me know in the comments 🤗

And do follow and vote 😊

Byeeee 🙂🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 962 33
PSYCHOPATH X Y/N This whole Story has detailed depiction of sexual intercourse, torture and murder And so On......if you are sensitive to them...
129K 3.2K 21
"I would prefer not to hurt you, but I will if I need to." They said. I felt cold metal on my neck moving lightly against my skin. My emotions were a...
Here By Bwilli2003

Mystery / Thriller

433K 14.6K 34
⚠️ MATURE⚠️ This story contains strong use of language and mature scenes. If you are offended easily do not read. _________________________________...
1M 36.7K 56
"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years....love..... you are mine"he said... . "I'...