Elias

By cocoalin

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ could begin from a single touch. --- (CURRENTLY EDITING NOVEL) After the death of Ambr... More

| elias |
| one |
| two |
| three |
| four |
| five |
| six |
| seven |
| eight |
| nine |
| ten |
| eleven |
| twelve |
| thirteen |
| fourteen |
| fifteen |
| sixteen |
| seventeen |
| eighteen |
| nineteen |
| twenty |
| twenty-one|
| twenty-two |
| twenty-three |
| twenty-four |
| twenty-five |
| twenty-six |
| twenty-seven |
| twenty-eight |
| twenty-nine |
| thirty |
| thrity-one |
| thirty-two |
| thirty-three |
| thirty-four |
| thirty-five |
| thirty-six |
| thirty-seven |
| thirty-eight |
| thirty-nine |
| forty |
| forty-one |
| forty-two |
| forty-four |
| forty-five |
| forty-six |
| forty-seven |
| forty-eight |
| forty-nine |
| thank-you |
| Author Update 3/9/24|

| forty-three |

869 55 3
By cocoalin

A/N: Will edit for spelling/grammatical errors.

Elias and Ambrosia sat inside the guest room silently as Brianna dressed Ambrosia's gunshot wound. Elias was chewing at his bottom lip, deep into his mind, Ambrosia figured.

"I'm really sorry about this inconvenience," Ambrosia whispered.

The older woman finished wrapping her with fresh bandage and grabbed the basin of water and washcloth that was left on the bedside table.

"The wound is still infected, that's why you are having feverish symptoms," Brianna sighed blinking as she paused, "you said you were pregnant, right?"

Ambrosia looked away and nodded slowly, "I am."

Brianna walked into the conjoined bathroom and set the objects inside the sink before walking back out infront of them.

"Today is a Friday, by Sunday you two need to go straight to the hospital and inform authorities."

Elias stirred in his seat from his distant stare and frowned.

"I don't think that would-"

Brianna held up her pale hand and waved it in a gesture that silenced him instantly. Her eyes were laying only on Ambrosia.

"If you stay here untreated the infection will kill the baby," Brianna's voice was hushed and serious. Ambrosia felt a strong discomfort in the air around them and she placed a hand on her stomach.

It's only a few months old...

"Brianna licked her lips in a tired state, "Have a good night now, if there is anything you need my room is on the other side of the dining room second door on the left."

Brianna exited the guest room with a generous smile and Elias sunk back into the chair he was in. Ambrosia curled up in the bed and pulled the covers over her shaken body. From her small bag she drew out Elias' old poetry journal and she rubbed her fingers across the water damaged pages.

"The minute we check in at the hospital our names will be in the system," Elias muttered running both hands back over his head.

"And?" Ambrosia prodded.

"That's gonna it make it ten times easier for them to find us and ten times harder for us to escape."

"I-I thought we burned everything, no one from the house alone can trace us even if they did escape."

"No Ambrosia," Elias sighed and stood up to tear the ragged clothes off his body,"this drug business doesn't stop with Dante...there are people above him who he reports too, and they know about us—about me."

Ambrosia watched Elias flex his back as his shirt came off and he rubbed the cuts with his hands.

"I'm going to shower," he mumbled grabbing a basket of toiletries Brianna had provided.

Ambrosia watched him leave to the bathroom and attempted to sleep.
Her mind denied her this right and she was only left listening to the droplets of water that thundered against Elias as he showered. It was about twenty minutes until she finally heard the squeak of the shower head and his wet footsteps within the bathroom.

Elias opened the door and a cloud of steam escaped him from behind him. Around his waist held a dainty white towel that didn't fail to mold against his strong lower body. He sat on the edge of the bed, his curly wet hair stretched straight from the water and was brushed back. His evenly toned arms flicked the water off onto the bed as he toweled the rest of himself off.

Ambrosia removed the covers from her legs and carefully moved closer behind him.She wrapped her arms around him and laid her hands on his chest her cheek pressed against his shoulder and she kissed him. So tenderly so Elias shivered.

"What are we going to do, Elias?"

Ambrosia could feel the brokenness in her own voice the desire to keep her life and her baby's was strong and she could feel it within Elias as well.

"I don't know," he said before turning around to hold Ambrosia. Thier bodies rubbed past eachother and the heat within them blossomed in the temporary security. Perhaps, this was the only time they could ever feel this safe and feel a rekindling of romance between them even within the ficklness of their future.

His lips brushed onto hers and Ambrosia lovingly pushed back her eyes pinching closed. She moved her hands to his face then neck, her hand lower down his admonen and Elias held her waist as she pulled him into the bed. Ambrosia placed herself ontop of him and continued kissing him with a hunger that hadn't been their before.

Elias massaged her body, something she desired long into the lonely nights she had waited a captive in her own home. She moaned softly letting him fondle her and rub her hips along him. She felt him stronger and she grew hotter within every passing second and she panted in these cravings obeying them to move faster ontop of him. The pleasure between the pain wasn't the most desirable position to be in reagarding her thigh but the dampness between her hips beg to differ.

His low grumbles of pleasure edged her on to continue tugging at his waist towel. She nipped him with her teeth and breathed softly onto his chest has her finger roamed below. Elias huffed and gripped the sheets beside him with one hand his eyes listened in that cool night watching Ambrosia. She lowered her lips down his stomach kissing him tenderly and jolting her hands along him.

Ambrosia made sure to please him in the moment her long twisted hair covered her face as she took him within her mouth listening to the stifled gasps and groans from her lover. Elias wasted not time to switch positions once Ambrosia had finished him and he squeezed at her softly. His mouth covered her completely leaving now are face up untouched by his lips. She ached from his mouth and breathed desperately into the air as his enjoyed his stay down on her. Elias' wet hair traced her abdomen and made her tense.

Ambrosia could feel each flick and thrust within her and she covered her mouth quickly, her body quivered at last to the final raise of pressure along her walls. The circular movements his quickened as her body became even more rigid. Ambrosia final moments were spent rotating her hips up and the release was worth the build up of stress.

Elias crawled over her and laid himself beside her pulling his head against her breasts. Ambrosia could feel her heart beat attempting to calm down as they placed themselves together in the bed underneath the thick sheets and hiding from the cold.

Ambrosia clung onto Elias and rested her head up as she fell asleep. As her body closed down the doubt she had shoved away before came over her again like a unholy shadow.

While Elias slept soundlessly, Ambrosia couldn't help but shed her preordained tears that night.

-

-

-

Ambrosia poked at the her eggs as she thought over the events of her previous days. How fast everything had gone by and how drowsy she had been becoming.

Elias had already finished the breakfast Brianna had made them and he stood talking to her in the kitchen. The door of the dining room was stll open and Ambrosia could make out the conversation clearly.

Brianna had woken up early to find a man wanderning her property, once she had advanced him he asked her if she had seen two figures who fit the description of Elias and Ambrosia exactly. Impatiently, Elias told her to stay put and he assured her of Ambrosia's recovery.

Ambrosia listened as Elias' footsteps returning back into the dining room and she looked up to watch him pull an overcoat over his jacket. He rubbed his hands together and smiled softly as he stared back.

Snapping out of this daze he spoke up, "I'm going back to the house."

Ambrosia pushed her plate away from her and cocked her head in confusion.

"What, why?"

Elias shoved his fidgety hands into his jean pockets.

"I have to get my truck back, its the only way we'll be able to get out of here."

Ambrosia shook her head, "They probably took your truck or let it burn in the fire, Elias."

Elias was already half way out of the dining room as she finished her sentence and Ambrosia began after him.

"Elias."

"Stay here," he snapped.

"Elias, let's just talk about this maybe Brianna can hitch us a rid to a motel-"

It was no use, all words of reason were flying past him and Ambrosia stopped in the middle of the hallway as Elias slid out of the front door shoving what looked like a gun into his back pocket. Ambrosia groaned and placed a hand over her head in irritation or was it her head.

Is he just going to walk there?

Elias has been in a bad mood all morning and it didn't help that Ambrosia began fell even worse.
Her head was pounding, she felt cold despite the heating was on. Brianna came from behind her and crossed her arms, Ambrosia turned around and jumped slightly from the old woman's sudden appearance.

"Come with me darlin' lets get that hair untwisted," Brianna insisted waving Ambrosia to follow her. In her other hand was a bottle of oil and what looked to be a spray bottle.

"Oh, Brianna you don't have to do that."

Brianna's smile faded and she raised her faint eyebrows in a perplexing manner.

"Come on darlin' we need to speak."

Ambrosia felt her chest tighten in a familiar sense of fear. What was this woman so quick to talk to her about? There was nothing particularly intimidating about her. Silently Ambrosia followed behind Brianna down the hallway and past two sliding glass doors to a large indoor back patio.

Ambrosia sat in a straw weaved seat that was under a canopy and nested close to a large rectangular pool. Brianna sat beside her and reached for her hair beginning to unravel Ambrosia's old twists one by one. Ambrosia fliched as soon as she felt her touch which caused the woman to laugh under her breath.

"I'm a hairdresser darlin' the most harm I'll do is cut a few inches off."

Ambrosia chuckled and relaxed as the woman wet her hair and drizzled the oil onto each section to massage after each unraveling.

"What's your last name?" Ambrosia asked as her eyes floated over the shimmering blue pool, "I feel like I might know you..."

"Deumont," Brianna said softly spraying another section,"and I know you."

Brianna, Brianna Deumont.

That's right, she was a hairdresser a rather famous one as well. Her grey hair was wavy and always kept slick back into one large pony tail that reached her hips. This was a rather basic hairstyle for such a revered hairstylist. However, Ambrosia knew her not from Grandmother Hill, she only knew her from her participation in countless movies and fashion magazines abroad—

I know you?

Ambrosia pushed the woman's hand away and whipped herself around her heart had began thumping again.

"How do you know—?"

"I was at the funeral, Rachel, Mrs. Hills funeral," Brianna cut in and leaned back into her chair her arms folded over her chest and her expression was content.

"Or should I call you Ambrosia, you are her grandaughter, right?"

"Y-yes."

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 197 15
Two years of working a job she was overqualified for. Ezra had finally had enough! She wanted more for herself and her future. Seeing her boss's girl...
5.9K 252 19
Every writer needs inspiration right? His inspiration just happens to be an attractive woman who he follows home every night. No biggie, just a few p...
6.5M 266K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
250K 9.1K 36
Jadie had lived a pathetic life where she never truly got to know happiness, her parents ignored her existence, her siblings hated her and her "frien...