Gifted: The Revelation (Seven...

By JaeYongisLYFE

COMPLETED Sequel to 'Gifted (Seventeen Meanie)' Years of running had come to an end for Wonwoo. Now, he was... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul (Get it?!)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter Two-Teen
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (last)

Chapter 5

620 30 11
By JaeYongisLYFE

Wonwoo was in his class, listening to his lecturer when he started to zone out. The class could be boring sometimes so it's not really Wonwoo's fault if he lost focus. His mind brought him back to two weeks ago. When they went to Incheon to visit Jeongin. What Wonwoo saw at the boy brought a lot of questions to him. Why did he have a black aura? Who didn't let him step into the light? Was Jeongin really gifted like him? When the boy woke up, he barely had any aura at all. It's a concern to Wonwoo because Jeongin could be an easy target for those 'things'.

After they went home, Jeongin was like... never happened. They didn't talk about the latter at all. Maybe because they were very happy about their date that they forgot about Jeongin. Later that night, Wonwoo received texts from Hansol, thanking him for his help. And that's the last thing he heard about Jeongin.

Yes, Wonwoo said that he's not comfortable talking about his gift. But as a normal human being, of course, he worried about Jeongin. How did he feel right now? What happened after he woke up? Was he okay now? Wonwoo knew that Hansol must feel the burden to even ask for his help. But hey, it's okay if they wanted to talk about it from time to time. Wonwoo just felt uncomfortable when they frequently talked about it. And Mingyu might be in the same boat as them, even though he's the one that Wonwoo was comfortable talking to.

---

"Gyu, it's okay. You need to finish your work. I can have lunch with my friends." Wonwoo said to Mingyu through the phone. He knew that architecture involved a lot of drawing and you couldn't rush arts.

"Sorry, Wonu." Mingyu sounded guilty.

"I'm fine. Work is work but don't forget to eat too okay?" Wonwoo smiled hearing his puppy sad.

"Mingyu, how to do this?" Wonwoo heard a girl's voice on the other side.

"See you at home okay? Bye." And Mingyu declined the call.

Wonwoo frowned as he looked at the screen. Who's that? he asked himself. But he just shrugged, thinking that it might be one of Mingyu's friends.

"Jinwoo, let's go to lunch together." Wonwoo called his friend.

---

It was a peaceful night for the couple. Wonwoo was watching television in the living room while Mingyu was working on his never-ending assignments in his room. Wonwoo had to go home alone because his boyfriend was busy, and it made Mingyu feel guilty. So when he got home at dusk, Mingyu gave Wonwoo the biggest hug he could as he showered the latter with kisses, muttering sorry over and over.

But of course, Mingyu had to return to his work back, leaving Wonwoo alone in the living room. Mingyu put down his pencil for a bit and stretched his body. Suddenly, he heard a scratch at the window. He turned pale as he looked at the window. Their apartment was on the fifth floor. How was that possible? Mingyu immediately ran out of his room and jumped on the couch beside Wonwoo while looking at his room.

"What's wrong with you?" Wonwoo asked.

"I heard someone scratched my window." Mingyu frowned.

"Are you sure you didn't mishear?"

"Certain."

With that, Wonwoo stood up and approached the room, Mingyu slowly tailed from behind. Let's be honest, Mingyu was not the only one that was scared at the moment. Wonwoo was also trembling. He peeked into the room, empty as in no 'things'. Wonwoo entered the room with Mingyu hiding behind him. He opened the window and saw nothing. Only an open view of Seoul city from their fifth-floor apartment.

"Nothing..." Wonwoo said.

"I seriously heard it." Mingyu emphasized his point. Wonwoo didn't say anything.

"Wonu, don't you feel like weird things started to happen after we met Jeongin?" Mingyu brought up the name again after a whole 2 weeks.

"I always feel like I've been watched at the campus. I heard weird noises. And my dreams in the hallway happen almost every night." Mingyu poured everything that bottled up in him for the past weeks.

"I...experienced it too." Wonwoo said.

They both went to the living room and sat on the couch. Mingyu rubbed his face, indicating that he was frustrated about all these things.

"The hallway that is always in my dream...it is exactly like the one at the hospital. I dream about it so much that when we got out of the elevator, I seriously thought that 'thing' was at the end of the hallway. 'It' told me to stay away."

"Stay away from what?" Wonwoo grabbed Mingyu's hand.

"I don't know."

Wonwoo let out a sigh. He knew it was the right time to talk about Jeongin. What he saw in the boy.

"Jeongin had a black aura." Wonwoo said and Mingyu narrowed his eyebrows.

"But you told me that humans have white aura."

"Yes, I did. But it was my first time seeing a human with a black aura."

"Some 'thing' had already attached to Jeongin while he was in that world." Wonwoo told the truth.

"We need to tell Hansol." Mingyu suggested.

"No need. I returned his white aura back while we were in that world. And Hansol didn't say anything about Jeongin after that incident. I think Jeongin is safe now."

"But why do we experience all these weird things?" Mingyu asked.

"I don't know."

"Right now. We have to be careful. We're strong when we are together right? Our auras combine." Wonwoo said.

"Means that I'm sleeping with you tonight." Mingyu smiled.

---

Mingyu stood in front of that house again. Ah fuck, here we go again. He cursed. Already exhausted with all these dreams. Maybe this was how Wonwoo felt, after experiencing it so much, he became numb. Mingyu knew he had to enter the house but what if...he didn't? The boy wondered about the possibility. Suddenly, he saw something flashing white near the door. Taking a good look, he widened his eyes.

"Wonwoo!" he shouted.

The boy at the door froze as he heard his name. He looked at his back and saw Mingyu. Both of them stared at each other. Then, Mingyu ran toward him. Standing in front of each other, Wonwoo touched Mingyu's face. The same goes for the latter.

"You're here...wait, how?" Wonwoo asked.

"How should I know?" Mingyu replied.

Mingyu looked at the bright aura behind his boyfriend. It's beautiful. It was his first time witnessing the aura that Wonwoo always tells him.

"I can see your aura." Mingyu said.

"Save that for later. Now, how can we be in the same dream? And why at this house?" Wonwoo asked as he looked through the window.

"This is the house I told you before. Where I heard the chant." Mingyu said.

They looked at each other before Wonwoo reached for the doorknob. They both entered the house and just like what Mingyu remembered, empty. Wonwoo started to observe around the house while Mingyu just thought about what would happen after this. But, he's with Wonwoo now. Would it be different?

"Take this mortal soul..." a voice echoed through the house.

The two looked at each other as they knew the voice came from upstairs. Intertwined their hands, they slowly climbed the wooden stairs.

"Bend it to your will..."

Mingyu realized something. It's a different chant. His grip on Wonwoo's hand tightened.

"It's different." Mingyu muttered.

"Release the wicked curse..."

Suddenly, they could feel the floor shook. Wonwoo held against the wall as Mingyu grabbed the handrail. Their hands were still glued to each other.

"And set the demon free."

And with that, the floor stopped shaking as everything went silent. Mingyu hated everything so much right now. He knew something would appear behind them. As for Wonwoo, he already felt the 'thing' behind them. The 'thing' radiated so much power, Wonwoo got goosebumps. Suddenly, the wooden stairs started to squeak without any of them moving. Mingyu gulped.

Slowly, Mingyu turned his head to the back. He saw a pair of bright yellow eyes from a big black figure with fangs in a crawling position before he disappeared. Wonwoo frowned as he saw Mingyu disappear right in front of his eyes.

Mingyu jolted upward as he looked around, breathing heavily. He was in Wonwoo's room. Again, his body was drenched in sweat. He looked at Wonwoo and the latter was still sleeping. He tried to wake his boyfriend up.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo looked behind him and froze. A black figure was looking at him with 'its' bright yellow eyes. The 'thing' was in the crawling position, growling at him. Wonwoo knew the 'one' in front of him was not the same as any 'thing' that he ever met before. The aura radiated from the 'thing' was different. The humanoid wolf slowly approached Wonwoo. But Wonwoo believed his aura could protect him.

Suddenly, the 'thing' launched towards Wonwoo and grabbed his neck. 'It' pushed Wonwoo against the wall and roared at the boy.

Mingyu was panicked when Wonwoo out of sudden gasped for air as his body trembled vigorously. He yelled Wonwoo's name over and over, but the latter still didn't wake up.

Wonwoo was shocked and terrified as there's no way the 'things' could touch him. But here he was, being strangled by this humanoid wolf. He grabbed the hand on his neck, but the strength was incomparable to him.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" the 'wolf' shouted at Wonwoo's face. He felt his ears ringing.

Mingyu saw how his boyfriend tossed and turned in his sleep. He knew Wonwoo was fighting the 'thing'. He also knew that the latter was losing. Mingyu didn't know what to do so he just hugged Wonwoo as tight as he could.

Suddenly, Wonwoo could feel strength grew inside him. The grip on his neck loosened a bit when his aura started to shine brightly. Wonwoo took a bold move by grabbing the wolf's face. Smoke started to appear from where Wonwoo touched his hands and the wolf screamed in pain. With that, Wonwoo overpowered the demon but he knew it not for long.

"What's your name?!" Wonwoo yelled at the 'thing'.

The 'thing' didn't respond. 'It' just continued screaming. Wonwoo tightened his grip.

"What's your name?!" he asked again.

"KADMA!" the 'thing' yelled.

Wonwoo felt himself being thrown into the air as he saw a 'serpent' appear. And he woke up from his sleep, gasping for air. Mingyu broke the hug.

"Wonwoo! Thank god you awake!" Mingyu cried.

"The de-demon-" Wonwoo took a deep breath.

"Kadma-" he coughed so bad.

"That demon named Kadma." Wonwoo said.

---

The two stayed in the living room until morning, in each other's arms. None of them were asleep, afraid that it might happen again. They didn't know how to comfort each other because they both were terrified as hell. The incident affected Wonwoo the most. He was traumatized. Mingyu wanted all of this to stop but he didn't know what to do.

"Let's ask your parents about your dream." Wonwoo said out of sudden.

"But your secret will be exposed." Mingyu looked at his boyfriend.

"Whatever. Just tell them about it." Wonwoo couldn't care less.

"I just want to know about you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

five~

My phone is starting to act like a little bitch and I don't know when will I get a new one. 

Don't you love it when Wonwoo just...

he's the third tallest in svt but how can he manage to look so smol? 🥺

me angry because God spent so much time in creating Wonwoo but just gave up on me.

thank you for reading my story. please vote, comment, and share if you liked it. I appreciate it so much. And don't forget to follow me for more awesome stories. I love you guys. 💚💖💜🧡💛🤎💗💙💕💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 7.5K 50
COMPLETED After a painful breakup, Wonwoo feels like his world is crumbling down. Hard to move on, he finds himself pouring his feeling onto the pape...
68K 2.9K 30
"Why can't you just leave me alone? Stop, please, your gonna get hurt, I don't want that!" Wonwoo exclaimed, pushing himself away from mingyu. "It's...
56.7K 2K 32
when a member of the playboy group in the school, kim mingyu, decided to pick the quiet and popular, the top student, jeon wonwoo, as their next targ...
16.1K 313 15
Mingyu, being very clumsy bumps into Wonwoo and a few days later he spills juice on Wonwoo... Mingyu gets this unkown feeling and tries to confess hi...