Partners In The End (Shidge...

By VoltronMoon

Book 1. Its a Zombie apocalypse Au More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.

Chapter 39.

57 5 0
By VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"We found th-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" Pidge started to say with a huge grin before yelling as she pointed to her brother. She came to a running stop at the others who stood on the middle floor by the stairs that led up and down.

"Well that's rude, he your brother" Lance replied with a slight frown and the others looked at him like an idiot.

"I think she meant what he is holding" Shiro sighed as he looked to Lance who made an 'oh' shape with his mouth.

"So, don't freak out but your now an auntie" Keith spoke in a clam but nervous tone as he gave a small smile to Pidge who just blinked.

"Auntie but Matt would have too .. Oh my god, you guys kidnapped a child" Pidge started to say before her face filled with horror.

"We did not steal a baby .. ok we stole a baby but for good reason" Matt started to argue before stopping and frowning. 

"Maybe you should tell her what you told us before she kills you" Lance spoke up as he looked to the two lovers who nodded.

"Well, while me and Lance was checking out the last room I found this little guy in the sink. They had big blankets in the skink making it a mini crib, by my guess the baby around a month old and the mother well she was left in the bedroom with her stomach all over the bed. The body fresh and well I couldn't just leave the baby behind. I grabbed the bag that seemed the babies and met up with Keith and Shiro" Matt explained as he held up the month year old baby that was dressed in a cream baby all in one suit showing him better towards his sister.

"I talked with Matt and after checking with Shiro, we decided to keep the baby as our own. I mean me and Matt use to talk about having children in the future but due to the zombie apocalypse, I don't think we can just adopted or get a test-tube baby done. This might be our only chance at having a kid and well we gonna bring him up with love" Keith replied with a content smile, his finger stroking the baby cheek earning it to smile.

"Even if I did disagree I don't think they gonna give the baby up" Shiro joked slightly as he looked to the couple who were smiling down to the baby in Matt arms. 

"Aww, congrats. I'm so happy for you and I can finally be an auntie" Pidge cheered before side hugging her brother taking care not to hurt the baby before fully hugging Keith who just laughed.

"Thanks Pidge" Keith smiled and hugged Pidge back.

"So, any baby names" Pidge asked excited as she poked Axle cheek earning the little baby to giggle.

"Axle" Matt smiled sweetly as he passed his child to Pidge who gladly held the baby.

"Axle .. nice name for such an adorable little gu- oh" Pidge started to say with a bright smile before lifting an eyebrow as she noticed something.

"Oh" Shiro asked with slight worry.

"You guys are gonna love nappy time" Pidge grinned and passed Axle to Shiro who held the baby with care.

"Oh my, this is going to be fun" Shiro smirked as he rocked Axle a little.

"They hiding something from us" Matt whispered with worry, as he leaned his head on Keith shoulder.

"I feel like we gonna be huge fools by the end of today" Keith sighed as he leaned his head on top of Matt.

"Anyway .. why did you come running down Pidge" Lance asked with a small smile before his smile grew as he held Axle now understanding what pidge meant before. 

"Oh, me and James found the weapons in .. Oh god I left James with all the packing" Pidge started to say before freezing and she remembered where James was.

"Shit" Pidge cursed and ran back up the stairs to help James.

"Should we go after her or ... oopps it seems Axle is pukey" Lance started to ask before holding Axle out as he started to throw up.

"Well Keith can clean up Axle with t he rag while me and Shiro go help them" Matt quickly smiled as he stepped back but holding out the white baby rag to Keith.

"Parent of the year" Keith sarcastically answered as he glared at Matt while taking Axle from Lance and taking the rag from his boyfriend before cleaning his son up the best he could.

"You two wanted the baby" Shiro smiled and started walking up the steps. 

Shiro and Matt reached the room where they notice a door open hearing voices inside and stepping in before heading for the bathroom seeing one fully packed sports already pulled out by the door meaning they hand one more inside the bathroom. 

"Axle is a nice name" James smiled and the other two males heard Pidge hum in response.

"Yeah its rare meaning the baby gonna be one of a kind" Pidge grinned making Matt and Shiro hold back their laugh.

"Acxa, is my girlfriend name. Her parents thought the same way when naming her" James smiled slightly.

"I having a feeling no one around us is gonna have a normal name, Well I guess Keith and James are normal names" Pidge mumbled and James laugh.

"You speak like Acxa might joint us one day" James smiled kindly as he placed the last weapon in the bag, not able to zip it back up.

"Becuase she will, You told me yourself that you feel she still alive. One day, your paths will cross again" Pidge smiled sweetly as she walked over to the sports bag ready to pull it out.

"You just wish to meet the girlfriend to see if I'm lying or not" James sighed and Pidge laughed.

"Aww, Is someone embarrass to have his family meet his girl ... I'm gonna tease you without mercy" Pidge smirked and James rolled his eyes but a smile on his lips.

"Oh yeah and what about you and a certain male in the group" James teased back crossing his arms as Pidge cheeks turned rosy.

"Me and who, I'm close to all of them" Pidge asked pulling the bag the best she could.

"You and Shiro .. don't think I didn't not the looks you two give and how jealous Shiro gets when he thinks we flirting" James smirked and Pidge froze.

"He does ... why didnt you tell me" Pidge whispered yelled back.

"You really didn't notice" James asked with an eyebrow in the air and Pidge gave a cheeky wink.

"I guess not  and anyway you didn't seem to care when you stole that kiss" Pidge lied knowing her brother and Shiro stood outside since she heard her brother chuckle while he tried staying silent.

"Ah the kiss" James grinned as he noticed a shadow threw the small crack between the door and the wall.

"WHAT KISS" Shiro snapped as he stormed into the room glaring at James who held back a laugh but Pidge just giggled.

"Your such a jelly baby" Pidge teased as she stood up turning to Shiro while Matt stood in the doorway running a hand down his face. 

"Did he kiss you" Shiro asked, his anger clearly seen and Pidge rolled her eyes.

"Nope but that what's you get when you listen in on people talking. Next time, I won't just tease you but then again why would you care who I kissed or not .. we not together" Pidge huffed back as she placed her hands on her hip, leaning forward slightly with a small fire in her eyes.

"Wow, just look at the weapons you found .. congrats" Matt quickly spoke up before a fight began.

"I think we better start taking them to the others" James mumbled dragging the second bag out not wanting to stay in the bathroom where the air became very tight.  

"Yeah we need to sort these out, since we found them then we can call first dibs" Matt smiled and James nodded.

"Lets go" Pidge sighed and walked out helping Matt to lift one of the bags, leaving Shiro in the bathroom alone for a couple seconds.

"We can sort them by the entrance .. it has the best place to lay things" Shiro mumbled helping James to carry the other bag. 

"Good thinking" James replied awkwardly.

"So, Sis told you about my son, Axle" Matt weakly smiled and James let a small escape his lips.

"Yeah Pidge told me about Axle alright, congrats" James grinned and Matt raised an eyebrow.

"What are you hiding from me" Matt asked with worry and Pidge glanced away. 

Soon the four reached the middle floor waving Lance and Keith to follow with Axle as they carried on going down the steps with the heavy sports bags. 

They all pulled out the tools/weapons out of the two bags and laying them down to get a good look at them all, everyone slightly impressed by how much they found and that wasnt even all of the stuff from the bath but just things they knew the others could use without issues. They only picked out the knifes or weapons that their group could use with ease and handle without harming them or anyone else. 

"Why do we have extra pocket knifes" Lance asked as he picked up two pocket knifes slightly smaller then the others.

"Well we have Paulo and Axle in the group now. I know its early but when they become a bit older they will have to walk on their own within the group and at least a pocket knife can be used if they ever get pinned. I know its not a thought you might like and I know Shay or Hunk will hate me for bringing one but at least we have something in the future for them to have in case" Pidge replied with a slight frown not enjoying picking out knifes for the two babies but it might be needed.

"We not gonna give the children a pocket knife, we gonna protect them ourselves and make sure they never have to kill" Matt snapped back as he glared at his sister slightly for even picking out the pocket knifes.

"She has a point Matt, I hate to think like her but when the children start running or get old enough to wonder around without us, they gonna need their own protection. A life where they won't ever kill a zombie isn't this life, we have to face that fact. At least the pocket knifes Pidge did pick out are smaller and safer for the children to carry. Its just if the worse happens, I mean would you rather them stab the zombie that pins them or let the zombie bite them" Keith replied and Matt looked to his boyfriend before glancing to Axle that was in Keith arms before taking a small breath.

"Fine but not until Axel at least eight years old, seven if things get bad. I want him to at least have a happy non killing early childhood" Matt replied and Keith nodded.

"We gonna have a spare butterfly knife" Lance spoke up as he counted the small knifes noticing Pidge hold a mine Axe making him guess she would use that as last resort instead of a knife. 

"We can just keep it as spare or something but I don't remember picking it up" James spoke up slightly puzzled and Lance gave a slight nod. 

"I didn't pick it up either, I  picked out the silver one thinking Allura or Romelle would use it but let the other in the bath .. how did it pop up" Pidge mumbled confused as she looked for it not seeing it on the floor.

"I picked it up because I think you should take it" Shiro spoke up as he looked to Pidge, holding out the black butterfly knife while she glanced up to him after looking at the knife.

"I have a mini axe" Pidge sighed as she showed the mini axe she clearly dibs, her baseball bat back in its small plastic baseball bat bag that was on her back. 

"The axe is great but we both know they have weakness, please pidge just take it even if you never once use it" Shiro muttered with pleading eyes as he looked to Pidge who glanced back to the knife.

"Fine but only becuase I know you'll just sneak it into my pocket later" Pidge mumbled taking it from shiro and slipping it between her belt and trousers, clipping it on a little.

"Thank you" Shiro smiled gently and Pidge gave a shy nod.

"Here ... I knew you enjoyed a good axe like the one dad use to keep in the shed and never use making you cut the old rotten wood that one time" Pidge muttered as she picked up a long handle axe passing it to Shiro.

"Yeah, its a trusty weapon but it holds memory" Shiro smiled contently as he looked to the axe.

"Like when Pidge got the axe stuck in the wood and tried hitting it out before sending the axe flying backwards before doing a victory dance as it chopped the wood once it landed" Matt grinned and Pidge blushed slightly.

"Don't forget you almost chopped your tie off and ran back inside not daring to touch the axe ever again. At least I tried again and the third time I did it all by myself" Pidge smirked placing a hand on her hip.

"You ran from the axe" Keith laughed slightly why he bounced Axle.

"Dude even I picked up an axe and tried cutting food again after close calls and I'm a girl pants sometimes" Lance grinned as he placed both his hands on his hips.

"Oh shut up" Matt huffed crossing his arms.

"What else happened" James asked with a small smile.

"Well I helped Pidge cut the wood during her second time, she stood with her back to my chest as we held the axe together and slashed down at the wood before breaking it in half .. I let her have a go on her own after she seemed so proud of cutting it without throwing the axe. She did it perfectly on her own for the third bit. Then I just did the rest on my own with Pidge watching saying she gonna die if she did any more strength work" Shiro replied with a soft smile and rosy cheeks at the memory. 

"Oh, now I know why he likes his weapon to be an axe" Keith teased seeing Shiro cheeks go a darken red at being caught.

"Lets just pack this all up, everyone seems to have eyed up something by now" Shiro quickly spoke making Keith frown.

"Um what that nasty smell" James asked as he held up the Scythe since it didn't really fit in the bags. 

"That would be Axle .. changing time" Lance grinned with sight jazz hands. 

...........................................................

Hunk is always uneasy and panics too much to hold a really sharp weapon since he would either catch others or himself with the blade by mistake. So, apart from having a knife as back up if things get a little to close for comfort. So, he mostly stills with non sharp or blunt weapons that can crash a skull.

Photo 1 - cricket bat 

Photo 2 - ESEE knife. 

Allura is mostly trained in using her razor blade whip making her not too good with close combat with a zombie. But her whip needs a big space to be used and can easily get caught around something around her making her need a second weapon to use if a zombie does come too close, to be able to kill with a zombie where they about to bite down on you.

Photo 1 - razor blade whip.

Photo 2 - Silver Butterfly knife. 

(Remember the silver butterfly knife is Allura and the Black butterfly knife is for Pidge).

Krollia is much better at close combat and doesn't mind getting her hands dirty when dealing with zombies. She use speed and strength in her killings making her much more comfortable fighting up close to a zombie and isn't scared of being bitten.

Photo 1 - A Slasher (A farmer tool, She has sharpen the end to making it more blade like at the tip .. she pratice it once and can pirce a zombie head to get the brain with it).

Photo 2 - savanna knife.

Shay is still tender from giving birth since they don't have the same health care as they would before the end of the world. She fully healed but still sore and in new mum mode towards Paulo. Shay mostly looks after her son, Hunk helps out since they a team but she stay with their son when its time for Hunk to pop out or go on patrol. Shay never enjoyed killing Zombies still thinking they were once human and she could end up like them one day making her hold back. Meaning she needs a sharp easy weapons that will kill a zombie quickly and with ease to help her kill them otherwise they overrun her.

Photo 1 - Gurkha Kukri.

Photo 2 - Pocket knife. 

Coran was the only in the group without a real weapon and he wasnt one for fighting making the group worry slightly. Lucky for them, Krollia did agree to help train Coran, Allura and Romelle on close combat with a knife as a weapon just to give them the basics to stay alive. Coran isn't one to fight but he knows with him living outside of a safe camp he dose need to help take down zombies otherwise one day he or someone else might be bit by a zombie becuase he just hid up. His main job will be to stay close with shay helping her to protect Paulo from any zombie that comes close of the others are busy or can't reach them in time.

Photo 1 - Steel pipe.  (Just one steel pipe but this was the only decent photo of pipes).

Photo 2 - A kitchen knife.

Romelle had a basic operation knife for her weapon but it broke and wasnt very good against zombies earning her to almost be infected when Shay was still pregant causing a scare for the group. Romelle while be teaching Shay medical skills also learned from Krollia to fight with just a knife. But She also asked pidge to help teach her a weapon she could swing not thinking she could be brave enough to use a knife all the time.

Photo 1 - Crow Bar.

Photo 2 - Utility Knife.

Future new character.. 

Photo 1 - Pick Axe.

Photo 2 - Karambit knife.

Another Future Character...

Photo 1 - Garden Digging Hoe.

Photo 2 -  Kitchen knife. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 77 35
It's going to be an Resident Evil Au but with my twist over what happens in the second film and onwards. It's mostly based or mostly starts based on...
17.6K 553 6
While exploring an unknown planet, Keith gets bitten by a love bug, which makes him fall in love with the first person he lays eyes on. I think you c...
1K 47 10
Earth is taken over by Aliens and the last of the humans fight back to live. Many lost to this long battle But hope is still found all around. Pidge...
628 38 36
It's kinda another Mummy (1999) Au but I'm changing up the storyline a little. It's going to have the basics outline of the storyline but it's not g...