Scared (L.S)

By phan_my_man

completed "I'm really fucking scared too. I'm scared to come out to my mum and my sisters. My friends on the... More

Preface
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
BONUS CHAPTER
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
BONUS CHAPTER
forty seven
forty eight
New Story!

forty

1.9K 49 12
By phan_my_man

****smut in this chapter written by Mel (I'm doing this on mobile and can't tag you lol)****

It was nearing the end of March when everything changed. Things had been good. It had been about a month since everything went down with Louis' footie team, and although no one had done anything to him or Harry, Louis felt kind of awkward with the team.

Some of them he remembered from the bathroom, and still had a lot of pent up anger towards them while with some he just felt weird being around. He felt almost guilty for getting Ben kicked off the team and he knew that everyone knew it was his fault. Sure, Ben was a twat, but there was this code within the team that whatever happens happens, but your teammates are your brothers. Louis had never felt that way about them.

Louis had never told Harry what happened. Just that one of the kids that had beat him up was kicked off the team and that the coach had talked to all of them. Harry didn't say anything but he frowned at Louis' bruised knuckles, insisting he clean the small cuts littering his boyfriend's hands.

But it was good. Louis liked being out, he liked being out with Harry. The two had started walking each other to class and hanging out together, and with Ed and Stan. Louis had switched seats in English class so they could sit together and they would spend the whole class passing notes and smiles and quiet nudges under the desks.

And then came the end of March and Louis got an email. It was a Tuesday, which meant that Anne worked late and Louis and Harry had the time to get each other off slowly and intimately. They hadn't had sex yet. Neither of them had done it before and frankly, neither of them felt ready. Even though they were 18 (and 17) and they had been together for six months at that point, Louis especially didn't feel like it was enough. He wanted the world for Harry and, although he knew in his heart that they would be together forever, he still wanted to be careful. Six months just felt too early.

But they got each other off and they were happy. They were entirely content to stick to blow jobs and hand jobs and occasionally, when they had more time, fingering.

That day they had a bit more time. When they were done, Harry went to shower - he always liked to shower after - and Louis lay on the bed in a state of blissful peace. A few minutes after Harry had left, he grabbed his phone from the bedside, which was blasting a certain playlist, and he decided to check his email.

And there it was. His future sitting in an inbox.

Congratulations! You have been accepted...

And Louis was happy, he really was. But his first thought, after a quick burst of excitement, was Harry.

Because this school, the only one he had heard back from, was in London. And it was a damn good school.

Louis hadn't really expected to get in. His marks weren't that great and, after talking to Gemma, really only thought he could get into Liverpool. His marks weren't good enough to get into anywhere else. But UCL, the school that was now offering him a spot, had a supplementary application, so they had looked at more than just his grades. And, to be frank, Louis had some damn good things to talk about. He wrote about leadership and footie and he had also taken advantage of the fact that he had a boyfriend and had written about the struggles associated with being gay. He had felt slightly ashamed for taking advantage of it, but if it was going to get him into school then so be it.

And now there he was. He had gotten in.

How was he going to tell Harry?

Louis put his phone back on Harry's side table, plugging it in and just letting the sound of the 1975 relax him as he tried to figure out how he could possibly tell Harry that he was leaving.

But then Harry walked into the room, towel wrapped around his waist, the hairs at the bottom of his neck dripping water down his torso and back. Harry grinned at Louis and plopped onto the bed beside the older lad.

"Hi," Harry said, pulling himself onto his elbows so he could look at Louis.

And then Louis knew. He couldn't go to London. He couldn't leave this boy, he wouldn't. Harry was the love of his life and he wasn't about to up and leave that. Harry was everything and even if that meant that Louis went to Liverpool and got some shit degree, he didn't care.

"What are you thinking about so hard?" Harry asked in his quiet, sweet voice, bringing a hand up to Louis' cheek and stroking it softly.

Louis smiled and brushed away his thoughts, moving his hands to Harry's waist and pulling the younger boy on top of him, letting the towel slip away a bit.

Harry squeaked but went gratefully, happily laying his body on top of Louis and capturing the boy's lips in a deep kiss. Louis pressed in and licked at Harry's lips for a moment before the younger boy parted them, allowing Louis access to his mouth.

Louis licked across Harry's tongue and his teeth before sucking on his bottom lip in the way that he knew drove the younger boy crazy. Harry shifted on top of him, one hand on Louis' face and the other gripping tightly to his bare waist.

"Again?" Louis asked, nudging at Harry with his hips when he felt the boy hardening slightly.

Harry blushed, "But I already showered."

Louis glanced at the clock and shrugged, "We still have time, your mum won't be home for over an hour."

***

As soon as the older boy saw his boyfriend nod his head, he captured Harry's lips again, rubbing his hands softly down his boyfriend's back and waist. Louis then grabbed his hips and rolled them over without breaking the soft, passionate kiss. Louis brought his hands to the back of Harry's head, pulling sharply at the short hairs, causing the younger boy to gasp inside his boyfriend's mouth. Louis could feel the younger lad getting harder under him, making his own member grow hard as Harry rolled his hips softly under him.

Louis kept kissing the younger boy until they had to pull away for air, but even then, Louis's lips never left Harry's body as they travelled down his jaw and neck, kissing softly.

"You can leave marks, Lou," Harry reminded him, slightly out of breath, as he held onto the older boy tightly. That was something new, being able to leave love bites on each other. Although Harry was slightly embarrassed anytime his mum noticed them, raising her eyebrows and frowning slightly. But he liked to have them on display at school, almost as much as he loved the way Louis looked with them. Walking down the halls and running across the footie field, so clear that he belonged to someone and that someone was Harry.

Harry felt the older boy nod against his collarbone where he began sucking marks into Harry's skin. He made his way down, skipping over Harry's crotch, until his hands traced Harry's thighs teasingly, making the young boy whine and arch his back slightly. When Louis's hand finally reached the younger boy's length, he only stroked it up and down twice before Harry put his own hands on Louis's biceps, pulling him back up. The older boy looked up at Harry with a slight questioning look.

"Alright, Haz?"

"Wanna make you feel good, Lou."

The older lad soon found himself resting against the pillows again as Harry got comfortable between his legs and tentatively began to stroke Louis's member. He looked up at the blue-eyed boy with such a loving look on his face, making Louis smile softly. It made Louis begin to think about Harry. Kind, amazing, understanding Harry who meant the world to everyone who knew him.

And Louis knew that he would have to say no to the school in London. It wasn't worth leaving Harry. Nothing would be.

He pushed all those thoughts at the back of his head though when Harry brought his face closer to his cock, but was still looking up at his boyfriend with a slight unsure look on his face. Louis gave him a reassuring and placed his hand on the back of Harry's neck, gently guiding the boy's lips to his cock. Louis stroked the back of his boyfriend's head as Harry took the tip into his mouth, closing his eyes with a hum, making Louis groan.

Harry began to take him deeper into his mouth and bob his head slowly, but Louis didn't care nor did he try to rush the younger lad. Louis liked their sex to be slow and sweet, a true connection between souls rather than a rush to get each other off. Louis slowly combed his fingers through Harry's hair and glanced down at his boyfriend. It was a beautiful sight; Harry looking up at him with slightly teary, cloudy green eyes and red, swollen lips wrapped around Louis' cock, one hand stroking what he couldn't fit in his mouth, the other toying with the small hairs Louis had on his thighs. It didn't take long for the older lad to cum inside Harry's mouth.

"C'mere, love," Louis said quietly, after catching his breath. He tugged Harry up to his chest and wrapped his arms around the boy, making him whine at the feeling of his painful length rubbing up against Louis' body, aching to be touched.

Louis rolled them over so they were on their sides, facing each other and connected their lips in a deep, dirty kiss. He brought one hand up to the side of Harry's neck, tugging at the hairs softly while he brought his other hand down and wrapped it around Harry's hard cock.

Harry tried his best to keep quiet but Louis knew just how to make him go crazy, tugging and flicking his wrist in just the right way. With another strong tug at his member, Harry held tightly onto Louis' waist and rested his head against the boy's shoulder, releasing a loud moan as he let himself fall apart.

****

When Harry had caught his breath, Louis grabbed a shirt from the floor to clean them off and covered them with a blanket, letting Harry cuddle in close. Harry was very cuddly after sex, just wanting to be touching Louis at all times and, although the older boy would be hard pressed to admit it, he enjoyed it too. It just made the entire experience all the more intimate and loving.

After a few minutes, Louis glanced at the clock. "You're mum'll be home soon, we should probably get dressed."

Harry whined and tugged at Louis' arm in an effort to keep the boy close. "Five more minutes."

"Okay," Louis agreed with a chuckle but pulled Harry impossibly closer to him, "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 167 18
During their relationship, Harry always poured his feelings out in his songwriting. He always communicated best through music. Louis found this out t...
1.4K 52 15
Louis: El your famous Harry Styles is in news again. Louis : Could he BE anymore fake. Unknown : Oops! I think you've got wrong number mate. ( This...
694K 42.5K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
421K 15.9K 37
BOOK ONE When Harry accidentally joins a group chat with four boys who go to high school together. Or the one where Louis likes Harry with flowers in...