Not the Same (Alex Morgan/Rea...

By Thompson1317

It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
IMPORATANT: Author's Note
New Book!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note: Test
Sneak Book of New Book
Chapter 53
New Book
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Sneak Peak of New Book
New Book
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Important Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 21

6.1K 154 7
By Thompson1317

Warnings: Violence. Homophobia. Swearing.
————————————————————————
Recap:

"When do you start training for the World Cup," I ask Alex.

"We start camp at the end of next month then we have some friendly games leading up to the World Cup. Our first friendly is April 7th," she tells me.

I nod, "Hopefully I'll be able to come," I tell her.

Alex looks up at me, "You will."

I smile back then we hear someone knock on the door. I look at Alex confused and she is confused as well, "I'm not expecting anyone," she says as she stands up.

Alex walks out of the room and here her open the door and hear her talk, "What are you doing here?"
———
Present

Y/N's POV:

"We're here to have a little talk about you getting involved with my daughter," I hear my mom say and my eyes widen.

I immediately grab my phone and stop when I hear my mom say something, "Close the door Servando."

I feel anger grow inside me as I pull my wheelchair over, but I wince as my ribs ache. I take a deep breath and get in my wheelchair. My breath hitches when I hear something shatter and I hear Alex scream.

I dial 911, "911, what's you emergency?"

"My mom and my girlfriend's ex are in the house. They have threatened her along with me and our friends in the past and I just heard something break and my girlfriend screamed, please send help," I say panicked.

"Ok, sweetie, please calm down. What is your address and I'll send officers your way," the officer says.

"It's (random address)," I tell her.

"Ok, there are officers on the way," she tells me.

"Thank you," I say.

Before the officer can say anything someone walks into the room and takes my phone out of my hand. I look up slowly and see my mom. Servando is behind her while tightly holding Alex. My eyes widen when I see a cut on her head.

"Hello, sweetheart," my mom says and I try to move away in my wheelchair but my mom holds it to prevent me from moving.

My mom looks around the room and stops when she sees a chair. "Tie her up over there, Servando," my mom says.

"No! Stop," I say as Servando drags Alex over to the chair.

Servando pushes her into the chair and ties her up. Alex's eyes connect with mine and I see treats building up in her eyes.

"Now, back to you," my mom says as she turns to face me, "What the fuck did I tell you about being with a girl?"

"I don't fucking care what you said! I'm gay, just accept it already," I yell at her.

Then I here a loud smack and my head violently moves to the right. "Y/N," I hear Alex shout as I slowly look back at my mom as I hold my cheek.

"You're a disgrace," my mom says, "You should be with a man!"

"Too bad! I'm in love with a girl! I'm in love with Alex Morgan," I shout at her and I see Alex smile slightly when I say this.

"Very well then," my mom says, "Go ahead Servando."

I quickly turn my head towards Alex and Servando, "I'm so sorry," he says before punching Alex in the stomach.

Alex grunts and jolts forward and doesn't sit back up, "No! Please stop! I'll do anything, just leave her alone," I say.

My mom smirks and Servando has a frown on his face. My mom is about to say something before we hear something at the door, "Police! Open up!"

Alex looks up slowly and my mom's eyes widen. Then we hear the door to the house violently open. My mom quickly yanks me out of my wheelchair onto the floor and I scream in pain and Alex yells at my mom to stop.

My mom starts to choke me and I try and grab her arm with my good hand. "Stop! Please stop," I hear Alex cry out.

Servando just stands there not knowing what to do. My vision starts to go black and I feel my body become more weak as I let go of her arm. "No! Y/N! Stay with me baby, don't go," I hear Alex cry out.

I'm about to go unconscious when my mom is thrown off of me. I slowly open my eyes and I see my mom and Servando being arrested. I hear Alex being untied and I instantly see her in front of me.

"Hey, gorgeous," Alex says as she gently places her hands on my cheeks.

"Hey, beautiful," I say as I try and get my breathing back to normal.

"The paramedics are on their way," an officer tells Alex.

"Thank you sir," Alex tells him.

She turns back to me, "I love you too by the way," Alex tells me.

I smile as the paramedics rush into the room. "Excuse us," one of the woman say as they bring the gurney over.

Alex moves and looks at me nervously, but then she is asked to come to the ambulance so they can clean her cut and check her stomach. She gives me a worried glance as I am gently placed on the gurney.

I give Alex a nod and she goes with them. I hear the paramedics start to ask Alex questions while an oxygen mask is placed on me. I close my eyes and I am rushed out the house into the ambulance.

A few minutes later Alex gets in. I look at her, "They're letting me come with you," she says as I notice and bandage on the cut that was bleeding and I frown.

"I'm ok, my stomach is ok, only a little bit of bruising," Alex says as the doors are closed to the ambulance and the paramedics get working on me.

Alex brushes some strands of hair that were on my face, "And you'll be ok too," she says and I smile at her.

"I love you," I say quietly.

Alex smiles, "I love you too."

When we get to the hospital I am taken out of the ambulance and Alex follows, but she is held back by a nurse and I hear that I'm being taken to a private room to be checked. I hear Alex sigh as I am brought into the room.

"Ok, Ms. Y/L, we're going to need to use anesthesia on you so we can check everything," a nurse tells me.

I just nod. "When you're ready start counting to ten."

"One, two, three, fou-," then blackness.
———
Alex's POV:

I am pacing the room waiting for the doctor to come out. I pull out my phone and text Kelley.

Alex: Servando and Y/N's mom showed up at the house. Y/N and I are at the hospital.

After I send that Kelley calls me. "YOU'RE AT THE HOSPITAL?!" Kelley screams.

"Yes. I'm fine, only a cut on my head and some bruising on my stomach. They had to take Y/N back though. Her mom threw her onto the floor from her wheelchair and choked her," I say as I start to cry.

I hear Kelley take a deep breath, "Ok, ok, I'm not going to tell the entire team yet. I'll tell Becky, Christen, and Tobin. Can you tell Ashlyn and Ali," Kelley asks.

"Yeah, I will. I'll text you when I hear anything," I say.

"Ok, I'm happy you're ok, Al. Talk to you in a bit, bye."

"Bye, Kell," I say and hang up.

After I hang up with Kelley I call Ali. "Hey, Alex, what's up?"

"You and Ashlyn need to come to the hospital," I tell her as I start to cry more.

"What?! What happened," Ali asks frantically.

"Just come, please," I say as I sit in a chair.

"Ok, ok, let me get Ashlyn and we'll be there as soon as we can," Ali says.

"Ok, bye Ali,"

"Bye, Alex."

We hang up and more tears start to come down my face. Why does Y/N have to suffer so much?
————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed that update! If you want to see anything in future chapters let me know and I will see if I can incorporate them into the plan I have. Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Saved By Alex

Fanfiction

379K 13.1K 160
Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second wife has become abusive and hasn't let...
154K 4.3K 30
(BOOK ONE) Logan Scott is at the end of her college soccer career, next up is the professional stage and pledging allegiance to the Nation she feels...
648K 15.1K 96
11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis Astrid is called up. What will happen wi...
103K 2.7K 41
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...