Not the Same (Alex Morgan/Rea...

Por Thompson1317

It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
IMPORATANT: Author's Note
New Book!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note: Test
Sneak Book of New Book
Chapter 53
New Book
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Sneak Peak of New Book
New Book
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Important Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 20

7K 152 8
Por Thompson1317

Warnings: None
————————————————————————
Recap:

Alex then wheels me into the room where my piano is. "You play the piano," she asks shocked.

"Yep," I say as I run my fingers over the keys.

"Why didn't you tell me," Alex asks.

I sigh and look down, "I was going to play the day of our wedding."

Alex eyes soften, "I'm sorry," she says.

"It's ok, you want me to play you a song?"

"YES," Alex says excitingly as she moves the stool aside and pushes me in front of it.

Alex sits on the bench and I start to play.

Once I finish Alex has tears streaming down her face. I lean over and place a kiss on her lips. I pull her into my lap carefully so she doesn't hurt me. Alex snuggles into me and I just hold her till we have to leave.
———
Present

Y/N's POV:

Alex is still on my lap when I think of something. "How are we going to get all my things to Orlando since we aren't driving," I ask her.

Alex keeps her head on my chest when she answers, "in a couple days Kelley, Christen, and Becky will come get the rest of your things. I text her about your piano, she'll keep it at her house and I'll buy you one in Orlando."

I smile, "You don't have to buy me one, Alex."

Alex looks up at me, "I want to though so I can hear you play," she tells me.

I chuckle and kiss her, "Thank you."

"Welcome," Alex says as stands up.

"I'm gonna put your suitcases and your guitar in the car. I'll be back in a few," Alex tells me and leaves the room.

I start to move around the house in my wheelchair. I sigh once I reach my bedroom. I start to think about everything that has happened in the past year. Alex left me on our wedding day, I started to drink, went down a dark path, Tristan betrayed me, I saw my mom who also betrayed me, I got into a car accident, and now I'm with Alex. Her and I aren't official, but honestly, I hope we become official soon.

I don't realize I'm crying until Alex walks in, "What's wrong Y/N/N," she asks as she kneels in front of me.

"I'm just thinking about everything that has happened," I tell her.

Alex gives me a soft smile and wipes my tears away, "And I am so sorry you had to go through that and like I told you, I am never leaving you're side again."

I smile and she leans in and kisses me. "We need to go, our flight is in two hours and I got us first class seats so you can be comfortable," Alex tells me as we pull away.

"Thank you," I say and Alex places a kiss on my forehead as she stands stands up.

She takes me to the car and helps me in and then puts the wheelchair in the trunk. Once we get to the airport there are two people there who said they will help with our bags so Alex can push me.

"Did you have something to do with this," I say as I look up at Alex.

"No," she says sarcastically and I laugh.
———
We just got on the plane. The workers took care of our bags and my wheelchair. I'm on my phone when I feel someone looking at me. I turn my head to see Alex looking at me with a smile, "Can I help you," I say while chuckling.

"I just missed you," Alex says as she grabs my hand.

I smile at her, "I missed you too."

After that we prepare to take off. Alex leans her head on my shoulder and I smile. I relax and close my eyes getting ready for this long flight.
———
I jolt awake along with Alex when we land. I wince when I feel pain in my ribs. Alex looks at me worriedly when she see this and carefully pulls me into her to help me relax. I calm down in her arms when the planes stop. "Are you ok," Alex asks.

"Yeah, just a little bit of pain," I tell her.

Alex sighs sadly when she here's this, "I'm ok," I tell her with a smile and she nods.

A worker got my wheelchair for me and Alex helps me into it. She wheels me off the plane while there are two workers carrying our bags. "How are we getting to your house since your car isn't here," I ask Alex as we reach the front of the airport.

"Ashlyn and Ali are going to pick us up and drop us off," Alex tells me as she sits on a bench next to me.

The workers set our bags down and we thank them. "Are you excited," Alex asks me.

"To be in Orlando? Of course I am," I tell her, "I get to be with you and I might get to see the team again."

Alex smiles as Ashlyn and Ali pull up in front of us. Ashlyn rushes out of the car before Ali can even put the car in park. She gives me a gentle hug and I hug her back as I laugh. "I missed you," Ashlyn says as she pulls away.

"I missed you too," I tell her.

Ashlyn grabs our bags and my guitar and puts it in the car as Ali walks over. "Hey, Ali Bear," I say and she laughs.

"Hey, Y/N/N," she says as she hugs me.

Ashlyn and Ali then walk over to Alex and give her a hug and say hi to her. Ashlyn then comes over to me and picks me up to put me in the car, "Thanks, Ash."

"No, problem," she says as she carefully sets me down I'm the car and goes back to get my wheelchair.

Ali gets into the drivers seat, Ashlyn gets into the passenger, and Alex gets into the back with me. Alex sits next to me and places a kiss on my cheek then we are on our way to her house.
———
When we get to Alex's house, Ashlyn and Ali take our bags and my guitar into the house while Alex wheels me in. Alex and I say our goodbyes to Ashlyn and Ali and Alex starts to unpack our things.

"Alex," I say as I lay on her bed with my leg elevated and my arm laying on my stomach.

"Yeah," she says as she walks out her closet.

"Um, this might be a weird question, but where am I going to sleep," I ask her.

"What do you mean," Alex asks confused as she stands in front of the bed.

"Am I going to be sleeping in the extra room," I ask her.

"No," Alex says while laughing and getting into the bed, "You're going to sleep with me."

"Oh, ok. I just thought since we're not official I thought-," I get cut off by Alex kissing me.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N," Alex asks me with a smile.

"Of course," I say and pull her into a kiss.

After a few seconds Alex pulls away, "You feel ok with sleeping in the same bed as me now?"

I nod and she laughs while standing up to put the rest of our things away.

"By the way our date is tomorrow," Alex says after a couple minutes.

I look up from my phone with my eyes wide, "Are you serious?"

"Yep. Also, don't ask me what it is, it's a surprise," Alex says.

I groan and sink more into the bed. Alex laughs and gets into the bed next to me. I wrap my good arm around her while she cuddles into my side. Alex places a kiss on my neck and closes her eyes as I run my fingers through her hair.

"When do you start training for the World Cup," I ask Alex.

"We start camp at the end of next month then we have some friendly games leading up to the World Cup. Our first friendly is April 7th," she tells me.

I nod, "Hopefully I'll be able to come," I tell her.

Alex looks up at me, "You will."

I smile back then we hear someone knock on the door. I look at Alex confused and she is confused as well, "I'm not expecting anyone," she says as she stands up.

Alex walks out of the room and here her open the door and hear her talk, "What are you doing here?"
————————————————————————
Hello! Here is the last update for today! Who do you think is at the front door? Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

776K 22.9K 42
Y/n Grant is called up by Jill Ellis to be the starting Goal keeper for the 2019 World Cup. At first, the team isn't a huge fan of the cocky player...
412K 7.3K 52
Sage is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her father. Her mother has become abusive and hasn't let Sage out of the h...
21.3K 553 13
You and Hope had been through this before. Way back before you were just boring old you and she was her, the big soccer entity she was now. You had d...
34.7K 653 35
Andy was your average high school student. She played soccer, did well in school had crushes etc. She wasn't just like everyone one though. Her mothe...