The Beautiful Word II (More H...

De Worldclass_Fuckup

I lived, bitches. After ending the other book, and things at home calmed down, I started getting new ideas, a... Mais

Intro
Run/ 2p F.A.C.E.
I Will Never Fall in Love With Allen Jones/2p America
Long Time No See/Spain
Thunderstorms/Romano
Far Away / Prussia
Wishes/England
Bikes & Burgers/ America
Quarantine & Social Distancing/ N. Italy Veneziano
Till Death Do Us Part / France
Under Lock & Key/ Pirate!Spain
Beautiful / China
Chapstick / Norway
"Sick" Days/ Denmark
Farm Boy / America
Secrets / Prussia
Howdy Yall
Cross Dressing/ Hungary
Voicemail/ N. Italy
Wrong Number / 2p America
Family Fights/ Spain
Sleepless Nights / Canada
Stalker / N. Italy Venezinao
Howdy
Yandere Headcanons Part 1
Sunshine / 2p Prussia
Kiss Headcanons
Jealousy / 2p Belarus
Cuddle/Sleep Headcanons
Cutie Next Door/ Iceland
Legs / S. Italy Romano
Coming Home / 2p England
Yandere Headcanons Part 3
A Bad Love Story/ 2p N. Italy Veneziano
Scars / Ancient Rome
I Don't Know You Yet/ Russia
How to Kiss Your Tall Boyfriend/ 2p S. Italy Romano
Yandere Rivalries
Yandere Headcanons Part 4
Love Potion/ Romania
Band-Aids / 2p N. Italy Veneziano
Bus Stop Crush / Austria
Beach Party / S. Italy Romano
Gorgeous / 2p Romano
Welcome To The Family / Germany
Hair Washes / 2p France
Blank / 2p Prussia
Northern Nights / Norway
It Took Me By Surprise / 2p N. Italy
Failed Kiss Cam /2p America
Visitation / 2p America
First Kick / Turkey
Idk What To Call This/ 2p S. Italy
Electric Love / N. Italy
Hush Baby / Netherlands
Hetalia 2021
Welcome Home / N. Italy
Random Stuff
15:30 / England
Imposter / Spain
Baby Daddy/ Spain
Nightmares / S. Italy
Authors Note
Lights out/ Canada

Yandere Headcanons Part 2

660 5 1
De Worldclass_Fuckup

~*★*~ 2p Allies ~*★*~

~*∅*~ WARNING ~*∅*~
These head canons are based on a yandere theme. There is light mentions SEXUAL ACTIONS, AND VIOLENCE. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

~*∞*~*∞*~*∞*~

∅2p America∅
Allen F. Jones

Obsession Type
"Doll, where have you been? You said you would be back an hour ago, what could have made you this late?"

Basic: He tries to play it off cool when he notices that his constant pestering make you uncomfortable, and when he realizes that his behavior is wrong he'll justify his actions so he won't see himself as the bad guy in your life. He'll say that he's just worried for your safety, and let you in on some minor gang activity to scare you into thinking he is right to worry.
If you believe him you'll only feed into his self justifications.

Romantic: He loves you more than anyone he's ever met. He would choose you over anyone. Even Matt. He never lets you forget it either. While your at home there's never more than five minutes before he says another 'I love you'. While out in public it's whispered into your ear more times than you care to count. It can be overwhelming sometimes, but he won't let up on it, even if you ask.

Sexual: He's rough, and passionate. He'll touch and kiss you everywhere. Your confidence will sky rocket after he's done because he won't let a second pass where he isn't praising your body. Marking you is his favorite thing to do. Hickies and bite marks everywhere, you'll have marks in places you didn't know existed.

Danger level: 3/10
- He's not too dangerous. He won't kill anyone for small things like a typical Yandere would, and he won't hurt you. He's more of a manipulative type of anything.

∅2p England∅
Oliver Kirkland

Delusion Type
"Poppet, I know your easily embarrassed, but please do comeback, I love you sooooo much!"

Basic: He is clingy from the start, but as he makes a romantic connectionto you, mutual or not, he'll be even worse.
Following you around, with and without permission, showing immensely flamboyant acts of affection, even going as far as threatening people infront of you. He doesn't find it wrong to threaten you best friend at knife point infront of because he thinks that you'll find it romantic.

When you pull away from him after figuring out the bits and pieces of his twisted mind, he'll think you're just shy, or new to relationships.
It will never cross his mind that he is the reason you're trying to run away.
If you tell it to him bluntly, he'll be heartbroken, and may lash out at you. If he does, he'll baby you and apologies to no extent.

Romantic: He's a gentleman 100% aside from being a tad bit crazy. He does the whole lot with buying flowers, and presenting you homemade sweets. He like to hold your hand, and cuddle you. It only gets worse as the relationship progresses, excpecially if you call him out on his behavior. To him the situation is:
--"Holy macaroni I really messed up, maybe if I show how much I care (yn) will forgive me. Yes that will work!"

Sexual: He doesn't need sex to be happy with you. He is perfectly content with holding your hand or watching you while you sleep. Even if he has his own sexual needs, he wouldn't force you into anything, and wouldn't even suggest it until you showed obvious signs of wanting it.

Danger level: 4/10
- He isn't the most dangerous, but he can be violent. He has his normal activity, and them the Yandere behavior. He won't normally go as far as killing someone involved with you, but he's not above it.

∅2p France∅
Louis Bonnefoy

Disappearance Type
"(Yn) will never love me... No one could love me..."

Basic: He hates himself for loving you. Hates the way his heart speeds us with Evey laugh and word that comes out of your mouth. How anything you do makes him feel so happy. He despises how he wants to hold and kiss you.
He hates it because he thinks that no matter how hard he tries you'll never love him back the way he loves you. No matter how much he changes he will never feel good enough for you.
So he'll pull back, he'll distance himself from his family and friends, but mostly you. The more he disappears from your life the sadder he gets, till he reaches a breaking point.

Romantic: He won't show it to you, but inside he's a mess of unshien affection. He thinks of you as something so beautiful and perfect. He wants to hold you, and love you openly. He has to stop himself from kissing you, and hugging you.

Sexual: On the occasion you two ever do the nasty it will be slow and passionate. Unlike with his other flings, he'll make love to you, not just sex. He doesn't know if it will be the last time he'll get to hold you like that, so he'll value every moment.

Danger level: 2/10
- He won't lash out at anyone, or hurt himself. It's mostly just the unhealthy habbits he has with distancing, and being anti social.

∅2p Canada∅
James (Mathieu) Williams

Protective Type
"I told you the world was cruel. You saw the was that hunter carelessly killed that animal. You should stay here, where you're safe."

Basic: He takes a little bit to open up. Which is why it easy for him to pull you into his trap. Once he becomes attached to you he'll never let you go. He'll protect you from everything, and he'll always be very obvious about it. He makes his psychotic behavior look like a way of keeping you safe. His type is closely related to monopoly types yanderes, but not exactly. He allows you freedom (going shopping, going on walks, going to work, socializing) but he's never to far away. He doesn't want you to feel like he's a bad guy so you'll stay with him. He does however try to manipulate you into self isolation, with him of course. He wants you to do it on your own so you can't blame him. Inception is his thing here.
He'll set up accidents, and situations that put you in danger so he can save you. This is his way if convincing you that the world is way too bad, and he's the only thing that can protect you.

Romantic: He's a bit gruff. He isn't completely lovey dovey, but is okay with being like that with you because he knows if your happy you won't leave him. He likes to cook for you, and cuddle with you, and movie nights happen often.

Sexual: He like to go rough. It's the kind of love making that puts you through the roof, but won't physically harm you. Of course he prefers consetual sex, but he isn't above pushing for it when he's desperate.

Danger level: 7/10
- He won't openly hurt you, but he does set you up to be hurt is he can swoop in. He's okay with putting people on danger, or killing them to show you the bad patrs of the world.

∅2p Russia∅
Victor Braginsky

Worship Type
"I'll do anything for you, please use me however you want!"

Basic: To him you are a god/dess. He worships your entire existence by putting you on a pedestal. (Basically, he's a simp.) He will do anything for you, cook, clean, homework. You don't even have to ask him to do it, he just does it. He won't act out of your command, if you don't tell him to kill that creep that cat called you, he won't, he'll settle for a very intense glare. He loves you to no extent, and he doesn't care if you love him back, he'll still be your little toy to play with since that's how he sees himself. He feels like he's just a tool for you, and he's okay with that.
He realizes that his extremely stoic personality makes him seem less human, so he doesn't consider himself human at all, he never sets himself equal to people. He believes he's inferior to everyone else, and let's people boss him around. His bosses, his 'friends', he'll sometimes even strangers. When he met you, and he felt his heart do flip flops, he decided that even if he was just a tool, you were going to be the only one that could use him.

Romantic: If you reciprocate his feelings it will be very nice actually. He won't be overly affectionate like 2p England or Romano, but he will be affectionate. Cuddles by the fireplace, sweet kisses, and home cooked meals. You will be the only one he smiles for.

Sexual: He's a big guy, ya know. He tries to be as gentle as possible so he doesn't hurt you, but he will be as rough as you tell him to be. Whatever your into, he'll try. He's kinda a masochist.

Danger level: 4/10
- He is dangerous, but only if told to be. He will hurt anyone you tell him to, in whatever way you tell him too. But only if it's YOU who orders it.

∅2p China∅
Wang Xiao

Dependence Type
"No, don't leave me! Please! I can't live without you! I need you to help me!"

Basic: He NEEDS you. Or at least that's what he thinks. He has a problem with drugs beacuse of the opium wars, and no body ever really gave him the help he needed. That is until you came along. After you showed up, and gave him the kind of help he had been craving for centuries he fell head over heels. Finally there was someone who he could depend on. Though he depends on you too much.
When you're around he feels like he can get over his habbits, he has more motivation to do things like cook, and work. Without you, though, it's difficult. For a few minutes to an hour he's fine but after that he starts to feel helpless. He'll drown himself in drugs to make it go away.
He knows that when you do come home and find him you'll feel bad for leaving him alone for so long. He knows you'll stay with him out of guilt, and this fuels his subconscious actions of doing those things.

Romantic: He is very affectionate. He loves to kiss and cuddle. He cooks sometimes, but mostly he wants to take you out for dinner. He's very clingy and sappy.

Sexual: Sex isn't something he's very experienced with. Most to all of the people he had in his bed happened when he was higher that the clouds. Sex doesn't happen often, but when it does it's normally slow and akward. Full of laughing and jokes, sloppy movements, and kisses.

Danger level: 3/10
- He isn't really dangerous to anyone but himself, and maybe you if his actions take a toll on your mental health. It's mostly just the harm he does to himself when he relapses.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Link to quiz:

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/12799015/Yandere-Hetalia-Quiz-2p-Allies

Have a wonderful day/night/morning/evening.
Sincerely,
Me!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

196K 3.6K 50
Book one of my Hetalia Oneshots! The second book is up and out already, so I hope you enjoy!
33.8K 1.2K 61
A bunch of oneshots based around my OTP, USUK. I had planned on making this anyway, but I entered this into the ships contest that ProjectFandomUnity...
27.2K 312 28
Hello fellow Hetalians!! I assure you that this is a completely reliable book and I will try to get all your requests fulfilled and update regularly...
1M 30.9K 104
Hetalia country x reader including : eveRYONE LMAO. Oh and 2ps. Well if you don't see any of your fave characters, request them in the comment se...