Copycat (KNY x BNHA reader) [...

By woopsiedingles

"HEY!! GET AWAY FROM TAMAYO-SAMA!" "No❤️" "DONT 'no❤️' ME YOU FU-" ---------- This is a crackfic, and I can't... More

Say hi to yourself or else
第一•
第2章•
第3章•
第4章•
第5章•
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
FANART?!
第14章
第16章
第17章
第18章
第19章
第20章
第21章
第22章
✨(Y/N) x meets x the x Demons✨ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
第23章
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
第30章
第31章
第32章
pReview🥵💪💪😈🥶📐
第33章
第34章
第35章
第36章
第37章
第38章
第39章
第40章
第41章
Art + Other Things 👩🏻‍🦯💔

第15章

12.1K 558 1.2K
By woopsiedingles

"How have I survived an entire day, only eating three apples and literally nothing else I—"
—Author-dono

"'Lack of appetite may be caused by stress and anxiety'. I have a grading which is in a week that I've had five mental breakdown over i—"
—Author-san

WHY CANT I WRITE BATTLE SCENES TO SAVE MY LIFE LIKE I-

———
Sorry if my eriting's a little CRUSTY

tf is eriting-
—————————————-

"There is a way." She said slowly.

Tanjirou jolted. "PLEASE TEACH M—"
"Don't force Tamayo to do things!!" Yushiro yelled, flipping Tanjirou like a table.

"Yushiro..." Tamayo murmured, an ominous aura radiating off of her.

"But miss Tamayo, I threw him— I didn't punch him." He said with ultimate confidence.

"Aww, but Tamayo-chama warned you so many times," Alligator tears pricked in my eyes, "and you still haven't taken her warnings? What a brute..." I hugged her, pouting. She gazed at me as if I'm insane, but didn't push me away.

"HEY!! GET AWAY FROM TAMAYO-SAMA!"

"No ❤️"

"DONT 'no ❤️' ME YOU FU-"

"Yushiro!" Tamayo hissed. "Please, remain quiet for once!"

With a sad aura, he sulked in the corner, while I let go of Tamayo with a victorious grin on my face.  Tanjiro looked at me with a 'this isn't something you should be proud of' face, but I winked back at it.

She sighed. "Back to the topic... I believe that Nezuko is very special. To create a cure, I would need to study her blood, and collect samples of blood from beignet ranking demons- such as the 12 Kizuki."

"What kinda stupid name is 12 Kizuki— and why twelve?!" I complained about the name. "Like, 'The Twelve Guardians of the Galaxy' would sound way better."

"(Y/N), this isn't about the name-"

Tamayo chuckled at my antics, which earned a light blush from me and Tanjiro because of HER BEAUTY.

"You're an interesting person, Miss Monoma."

"T-thank you!!" I gushed, covering my face with my hands. I swear I could FEEL Yushiro's glare, but didn't bother returning one through the flattery.

"A few more questions—you've told me she slept for two years without waking up, yes?"

"Yes." Tanjirou nodded.

"And hasn't earned a carving, or attacked anyone since?"

"Yep! There's no way my baby girl would attack anyone..." I petted Nezuko's head(who was laying on the floor), and she held my hand, nuzzling it against her cheek.

Tamayo nodded in understanding, and sternly stated, "The task of  collecting demon blood will not be easy— would you still be willing to try?"

"Yes!" "Of course!"

"If the only way to find a medicine is to take other demons blood, I will complete the task for sure!" Tanjiro said with confidence.

"I wanna know what demon blood tastes like, so I'll definitely be doing it chile."

"...pardon?"

"Oh— sorry, ignore what I said." I awkwardly laughed, mentally cursing at myself for what I spat out.

Everyone froze when giggling was heard through the wall. The mood dropped by miles— lower than my own posture.

"EVERYONE DROP DOWN!!" Yushiro yelled.

Multiple Temari Balls burst through the walls, destroying anything and everything it bounced off of. Yushiro protectively hugged Tamayo and Tanjiro did so with Nezuko. I attempted freezing one of them with ice, but resulted in getting my finger scratched. I was fortunate to pull away before it ripped my hand off.

"Oh my, this is fun!!" The girl giggled, her various hands catching the Temari balls —that destroyed most of the house— effortlessly. "I'm fascinated! The power that green-haired boy has to hide the presence of this mansion is amazing! Don't you think so too, Yahaba? Maybe it's his Blood Demon Art!"

'She reminds me of Togaaaaa' I thought in a terrified opera voice. 'Not many great memories there-'

The female demon threw a Temari ball, which bounced around here and there before completely destroying Yushiro's head.

"SALTY MAN!!" "YUSHIRO-SAN!!" Me and Tanjiro simultaneously yelled, Yushiro's limp body being caught by Tamayo-san.

I hissed like a snake. "Tanjiro, you deal with the thot— I'll drag that Micropenis Maniac Arrow Bitch to hell n back."

Knowing that it wasn't necessary to say anything at the time, Tanjiro leapt towards the Temari girl, and I glared at the dude, who was hiding within a tree. Nezuko unexpectedly joined, and no matter how much I wanted to, I didn't stop her since extra help would definitely be needed. And if she gets hurt I will literally go commit seppuku—

"SQUARE UP KYLE!" I screeched, jumping up to his level in the tree and punched him in the face, which he caught easily.

He smirked. "Oh my, I expected you to be stronger than thi-"

What he didn't know, was that I started to freeze his left arm, reaching up to his shoulder before he panicked and let go of my fist.

I was suddenly pushed back by an invisible force, and was thrown on top of Tanjiro, who wasn't too far away.

"Shit Tanjiro ya goo—" Nezuko was also thrown at us before I was able to finish the sentence.

'Doggy pile much?' I thought bitterly.

Temari Girl threw one of her balks at us, which Tanjiro and Nezuko narrowly dodged, and I swear I felt it brush past my face as my life came right before my eyes.

"The dude is manipulating the girl's Temari balls! Tanjiro, (Y/N), you should go defeat him first! Your sister and us will deal with the girl!"

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!" I yelled, jumping towards the dude and sending a force of ice towards him. I narrowly missed him when he dodged to the side, then sent me flying with some shit that resembled The Force from Star Wars.

"(Y/N)! You need to be able to see his arrows!" Tanjiro was struggled dodging literal air, though I guessed that it was the 'arrow' he was talking about.

"WELL I GUESS IM JARED AND IM 19 CUZ I AINT SEE SH-" Yushiro deadass YEETED a piece of paper that landed perfectly onto my forehead. The second it did, the world became clearer, and guess what? I was able to see shit.

I saw an arrow heading right towards me, and I skillfully loved to the sode, but instead the arrow turned around and started to chase me.

"I DONT REMEMBER SIGNING UP FOR THIS!!" I screamed as I ran around, the arrow chasing me around.

I oddly remembered a certain scene within HTTYD where Hiccup and Toothless were being chased, and narrowly escaped by sharply turning when they reached a wall, causing the opponent to be caught off guard and crash into the wall.

'Try it out? Yes. But make it against the Hand Eyes.'

I ran towards HandEyes, who was too occupied with Tanjiro to see me, and at the last second, when he spun around to face me, I did a full 90 degree turn, and was thrown into the ground by the sudden movement.

HandEyes was sent straight into a fence, and I covered my mouth in a 'omg I actually did that' manner.

He eerily chuckled and stood up from the degree. "Maybe you are smarter than I thought..!" He lifted his hands and closed the eyes on his palms, sending a dozen arrows towards me and Tanjiro.

"(Y/N), I have a plan! Could you lead all the arrows to me?!" Tanjiro said once we were side by side, and I didn't complain.

"If you can handle this hacker's bullshit, then be my fucking guest!!" I said, doing the same thing I did before and jumping right before the arrows got to me, making them instinctively follow Tanjiro instead

'So like do I fucking stay or do I go?' I thought, seeing Tanjiro take advantage of the arrows and do the second version of Water Breathing(aka waterwheel) but sideways. He cut the HandEyes demon's head off, making him curse on the ground.

"Yo thats lit not gonna lie." I applauded, getting a bag of popcorn and watching shit go down.

A bunch of arrows started sticking out of Tanjiro, sending him flying everywhere.

I leapt up to help him, making a immediately inflatable mattress from my arm and activating it, causing one of his throws to be softened. But he then got sent to another wall.

"Well that was fucking useless." I muttered. Tanjiro started doing multiple Water Breathing techniques to soften each crash, which was working, but was greatly decreasing his stamina.

I leapt towards the HandEyes demon and kicked his severed head. "Oi, hurry up and expire old man." I said, stomping on his head in hopes of speeding up his Ashify-ing process. Instead I got three arrows to send me high up in the air. "Damn, ok."

I was sent straight to the ground.

"Water breathing— Fourth form, Striking Tide!" I quickly unsheathed my sword and slashed the ground, breaking most of the damage from the fall. Then I was thrown to a wall, and I did the same move again.

I fell onto my knees afterwards, catching my breath quickly. I spotted Tanjiro, who was laying on his stomach, wheezing to death.

"Dude, you ok?" I raised an eyebrow at his dying form. "You look like you accidentally attacked a Pigman in Minecraft and then a swarm started attacking you, making you loose your dear diamond sword you were holding because you died."

"(Y-(Y/N)— please g-go help Nez-zuko..." He gasped between breaths.

"On it chief.

I ran to the other side of the mansion, but what and I saw Nezuka and the Temari girl kicking the ball back and forth to each other.

"HELL YEAH!! GO NEZUKO!" I screamed like a soccer mom, oumping a fist in the air.

Encouraged by my cheers(I think?) Nezuka kicked the ball so hard that it flew right past the Temari girl, and into the wall.

"How fun!!" She cried in ecstasy, "it's now time that I get serious!!"

"Miss, of the Twelve Kizuki." Tamayo politely interrupted. "Do you know who Kibutsuji is?"

The demon visibly flinched at the fact that Tamayo said his name so casually.
"W-What are you saying, you damn escaper!!"

"Omg she's talking about hee hee man." I finger gunned the air(how tf do you explain the action-).

"That man is a mere coward." Tamayo stated. "He is always scared of something."

"STOP!!" Temari cried, "YOU BITCH! STOP!"

"Do you know why demons cannot befriend one another, and often eat each other?" She continued, "He is afraid that demons may band together to kill him— he's a complete coward."

SPEECH: 10000000000

"Omg yassss, roast that ass." I giggled to myself. By then, Ganjiro* was able to crawl to where I was, and observed the scene carefully.

*=ah yes, autocorrect our dear friend. I guess you always come up with new nicknames—

WARNING!! DESCRIPTIONS OF GORE AHEAD!!
IT WILL WND AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

"SHUT UPPPPP!" She screamed, shaking her head fiercely and covering her ears. "THAT PERSON IS NOT SUCH A WEAKLING!! HE IS GREATER AND STRONGER THAN ANYONE, AND EVERYONE!"

I finally noticed— Tamayo-san was using her power.

"MUZAN SAMA IS—" Temari girl immediately stopped in her fit, covering her mouth in complete fear.

She started to scream for mercy, but it was too late.

'Shit, I think I know what'll happen—' I ran immediately to Nezuko, snatching her away and back to the edge of the mansion, and covered her ears. "Close your eyes sweetie," I said in a bittersweet tone.

The Temari girl started choking in pain, clutching her stomach. Three, long arms suddenly burst out of her mouth and abdomen, making very disturbing sounds(similar to William Afton's death scene-). One arm grabbed her head and burst it into bits, while the other two started destroying the rest of her body until there was barely anything left of her.

"Thank fucking good I covered Nezuko's ears..." I sighed.

"Is... she dead?" Tanjiro asked.

"She will die soon." Tamayo said, bending down to see the poor female demon's eye.

"But ho—"
Yushiro rushes towards me and Ganjiro(FUCK) and slammed a piece of cloth over our mouth and nose.

"Don't you dare inhale master Tamayo's Art!" He hissed. "It's poisonous for the human body."

"Aww, so you do have a caring side." I let go of Nezuka, who still faced away, and firmly pressed the cloth onto my mouth.

"Shut up, woman."

"I hate to tell you this," Tamayo hesitated, "but this girl was not part of the 12 kizuki."

"Seriously?" Me and Takuro(WHY) were bewildered.

"They were both too weak— and we can see that there is no engraving within the eye, which means she wasn't within a status yet."

"Too weak? Are you shitting me?!" I glared at the ground. "Damn I'm fucking weak then."

"The sun is rising." Tamayo noticed, taking a sample of blood from the Demon's remainders. "We must enter."

"I'll stay out for a few moments, to get some fresh air." I sighed, walking away.

"That is completely fine. Please come back within 10 minutes, we'll be in the basement." Tamayo have me a sympathetic smile, and walked inside with Yushiro and Nezuka, and Tanjiro sat next to the Female Demon.

"Now that was some traumatizing shit."

————

GUESS WHO FUCKING POSTED A CHAPTER AT 1AM ON A SCHOOL DAY

YEP

YOU GUESSED IT

THIS WACK ASS HOE

Take this as a peace offering 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC