CEO Of NexWar

By limario37

She was unemployed, had a dream she thought she was never going to be able to fulfil, and a fiancé that she w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 [M]
Chapter 25 [M]
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Epilogue

16K 507 111
By limario37

[I'll kill him, I swear!]

Jisoo's menacing tone resounded through the call and Lisa couldn't help but to crack up as she heard her best friend comment.

Apparently after they left the hospital, Lisa sent Jennie home despite the brunette insisting to go back to NexWar because her hospitalisation delayed her report submission that she had yet to finish for Lisa. But what could she do when Lisa insisted?

Oblige.

Because she knew Lisa was worried for her and the least she could do was listen.

The brunette didn't know where Lisa went after she left her house, but all she knew was that she was bored as hell, lying in bed, thinking about absolutely nothing but Lisa.

"Hey hey, girl. Bitch, we're civil people here. No obliteration is going to happen in this household okay?" Lisa replied cautiously into the phone until she heard Jisoo snort from the other line.

[I need to put that little Kai shit back in his place, you get me? I'm telling you Limario, it's not no pain no gain, it's no shame no gain. Tonight, we strike.]

"Oh," Lisa chortled. "I thought you were talking about the landowner."

[Of course not, that old man was forced into shutting the store down by that dickhead wasn't he?]

"I'm not too sure, but I'm heading over to take a look at the store first."

[What for? You know it's closed already anyways. I suggest you just do whatever I told you to do.]

Lisa paused, her mind fiddling into confusion again. "What, you mean murder Kai?"

[Yeah, well, what else could I possibly be referring to? I swear to Jisoos that dick made babies cry and now he made Jen cry. If we do not take action, bet, he's going to make old grannies cry next.]

"You know doing that doesn't make the store reopen again right? And believe me, I do have desires to strangle the hell out of him, but I'm just not doing it for Jennie's sake." Lisa confessed, massaging her temple in distress.

[You should do it for Jennie's sake, her family's store is gone because of that son of a bitch.]

"Whatever the case, Jennie wouldn't want me to go around stepping on people, you know that. She doesn't like violence Jisoo."

[Fine, you shouldn't do that too because it wouldn't look good for you and NexWar.]

"Exactly." Lisa subconsciously nodded. "And why do you keep calling Kai anything but his name?"

[That man deserves none of my respect Limario, you should know better. He's made for the streets.]

"Oh come on, you don't have to be a bitch to him, he didn't even do anything to you?"

[Shut up, why are you defending him when he did all of this to Jennie? What kind of girlfriend are you?]

"I'm just trying to be rationale about things." Lisa defended innocently when she heard Jisoo scoff over the phone.

[Rationale my foot! Where does that ass live again?]

"Who, Kai?"

[Duh, who else?]

"Why do you need to know?" Lisa raised a brow. She had no idea why Jisoo was so aggressive towards Kai. Figures, with all the name calling and intrusive thoughts running through her head. Kai was indeed a bitch when he did whatever he did.

[Didn't I just tell you I wanted to kill him? So if you give me his addr-"

"Jisoo, no. I said no."

[Why not? I have no image to ruin unlike you.]

"I promised I would settle it passively for Jennie. If she finds out you put your hands on him she'll basically slaughter me."

[And you're scared of that? You're no fun, you know?]

"Of course, Jennie told me." Lisa chuckled at the thought of her girlfriend who was now resting at home. She planned to find the landowner and get this done before the end of the day hopefully.

[I can't believe she still wants to date you, she's literally not in the right mind.]

"First of all, shut up. I'm hot and I'm a gentlewoman so you better leave your sappy opinions to yourself." Lisa protested firmly, when she remembered the sole reason she had called Jisoo.

"Anyways don't worry, I'll settle this myself. So do me a favour would you?"

[Sure loser, name it.]

"You still have those coding skills from months ago when you were working for me?"

[Duh, is that even a question? Kim Jisoo never forgets.]

"Great, hack down the landowner's address for me."

[Well, why didn't I think of that? I could have just tried to find Kai's address by myself.]

"Yeah, cause you're stupid. But don't do it, I'm saying this for the last time."

[Ay ay, Lalisa no-jam Manoban.]

__________

"Hi babe! I'm back!"

Once Jennie heard that sweet, secure voice she missed big time ring from the entrance of her house, she hopped off her bed eagerly, her smile resurfacing on her previously dull face.

Their eyes met instantly and Lisa picked up her pace, walking over and scooping Jennie in her arms as if it was the most normal thing to do.

The brunette was leaning her chin into Lisa's chest until she stared into the latter's orbs and saw how she was smiling dreamingly at her.

"Guess what? I got the store back." Lisa started confidently. She was a little hesitant at first and slightly nervous to say it but she did anyway.

Jennie perked her head upwards when those words reached her ears. "Huh? How did you just-"

"I have my ways." Lisa stated with a smile as she glanced at Jennie.

To be honest, when Jennie heard it, she thought Lisa had resorted to some illegal means to get the store back since it was permanently closed down and unable to reopen according to Kai. But that wasn't the case.

After Lisa received the location of the landowner's house from Jisoo, she drove there immediately to talk to him. Turns out, the landowner's wife was down with cancer and needed extra cash for treatment and chemotherapy. That's when Kai suggested to pay a huge sum in return to have the store close down. The landowner didn't want to accede to Kai's request at first, since the area was old and no other clients would want to set up a store there if Jennie's parent's one got closed down. And since their donut store was doing very well, providing enough revenue each month. Learning about the landowner's critical situation, Kai suggested to pay for all the medical bills and pay an extra hundred thousand for the request. So technically the landowner did it out of force and desperation.

And it wasn't that the store was permanently closed down. Kai was just lying to make Jennie regret everything.

Now Lisa was way richer than Kai, and she didn't want to abuse her use of money by offering more money than Kai did to the landowner on this matter since she knew Jennie would be sensitive about it. Though she did want to find some way that didn't involve money, money was still the most efficient method.

Instead of offering money to the landowner to get the store to reopen, Lisa bought the land from the owner, and transferred the ownerships of the store on paper to Jennie and her family. This way, they had the store to themselves and themselves only.

"What are you talking about?" Jennie questioned. But when she was about to speak again, Lisa tossed her a piece of paper that was folded in her pocket.

—Ownership resettlement—

"What.."

"It's yours. The store is now your family's, including the land."

Jennie's eyes widened as she shot up to look directly at Lisa. "How did you- what? You didn't do anything illegal ri-"

"No, babe. I bought it." Lisa paused as she pursed her lips at Jennie, unsure if she would flare up at her for doing this since she didn't want Jennie to get mad at her.

Lisa moved to sit on the edge of Jennie's bed upright, playing with her fingers apprehensively.

"I talked to the owner about it and I bought it eventually. I also transferred the ownership to your family."

"But I thought it was permanently shut down? Kai said it was-"

"He's lying to you." Lisa stated flatly as Jennie flashed a face of disgust in realisation, "I know you're sensitive about me always spending my money on you, and I'm sorry I still had to use my money to do this but I didn't want to stoop to Kai's level of offering more money to the landowner cause I knew you wouldn't like that and it would feel like, gambling. So I just bought the whole place over. Please don't be mad at me, I'm-"

Without letting Lisa finish, Jennie flung herself off her bed and pulled the both of them into a tight embrace. She was right when she loved this girl because Lisa always took her feelings into consideration.

Yes, she didn't want her to spend money on her. But even if she did, and since she already did, Jennie didn't want to go all nasty on her. She appreciated every single thing that Lisa has done for her. And she agreed with her that buying the whole store was definitely better than offering more money than Kai could to reopen it.

Lisa was taken aback by the sudden attack but held steadily onto Jennie and closed the gap between them.

Before she could say anything, the brunette attached their lips together. The butterflies that had always been there whenever Jennie was around swarmed in her stomach like the first time.

The passionate kiss ended when Jennie moved away slightly.

"I love you." She smiled into her chest.

"You- you're not mad?" Lisa stuttered in confusion, snaking her hand fully around the small brunette.

"I wouldn't be in the right mind to be mad at you if you're doing all these for me and my family." Jennie mumbled.

"But did you seriously get all that done today? What the hell Lisa?"

"I didn't want it to drag." Lisa shrugged. "And if you're wondering, I didn't do anything to Kai. I'm educated and civil." She joked.

"Thank you, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. You're the best." She confessed and Lisa felt her heart flutter warmly. She was just glad Jennie was grateful towards her for this.

"Well, obviously!" Lisa boasted haughtily and knowingly.

"Stop it, you're always so cocky. Just take the damn compliment." Jennie rolled her eyes with a smirk and separated herself from their embrace.

"So..."

"So?"

Lisa pondered and stared at her lover shyly, "You're mine now, aren't you?"

"I've always been yours, silly."

"No I meant like, Kai used to be in the picture, but now it's just, you and me."

"You could say that." Jennie flashed her gummy smile.

"Great." Lisa sighed in relief as she plunged herself backwards into her girlfriend's comfy bed.

"Why?" Jennie raised her eyebrows confused when Lisa closed her eyes.

The latter sat up immediately and grabbed her hands in the swiftest motion, intertwining them and bringing it up close to her chest.

Right on top of her heart.

"Because now I can love you freely." Lisa said wholeheartedly, "I can love you as hard, and as much as I want and my conscience won't eat me up. And nobody would be a hindrance in our relationship."

Jennie chuckled until Lisa continued, "I just hope Kai doesn't pull some shit upon us again."

"I hope so too. I mean, as long as I love you and you love me, there isn't anything that's gonna stop us."

"You're right. I love you the most Jennie Rubyjane Kim. I won't ever let you down. I'll always be here for you, and I want to have kids with you. Consider this my vow for when we tie the knot. I'll say a better one when we really get married."

Jennie felt her stomach do flips when she heard Lisa.

"You.. you want to marry me?"

"You heard your mom, she wouldn't even give two shits about us marrying without her consent. Of course I want to marry you."

Lisa pulled Jennie towards her before she could reply and pressed their lips together, creating a lingering kiss that made the brunette moan slightly.

"From now on, you're entitled to me and Lalisa manoban only."

"You don't own me." Jennie protested defensively.

"Oh yeah I don't. But I took your virginity. That's a first."

Jennie flinched and playfully punched Lisa on the shoulder with a giggle, "Stop it!"

"Next, you'll bear my kid, our kid." Jennie blushed.

"Actually, kids, if you want more. I won't mind." Lisa shrugged while smirking, silently admiring how cute the girl she fell in love with was.

"And lastly, because I'm the CEO of NexWar."

"What does that have to do with anything?" The pretty brunette asked, not really getting the gist of it.

"That was the reason you even wanted me to stay in the first place."

[End]

[a/n] thanks for the support loves! ö 🤟
grateful for the reads, votes and comments :)
new story in the process but can't confirm when I'll be publishing it yet :|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.3K 73
I never thought that running away will lead me to you, you are my safe haven. With you, everything is alright. I love you my Lisa. Now that you are w...
289K 7K 58
Lisa Manoban a poor girl who dream to have a successful life to give back all the effort of her mother and to have a better life than what they have...
595K 16.2K 48
(A/N: I advice you to read MARRIED TO LALISA MANOBAN first before reading these one so you won't get confused.) Book 2 Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, a 24 yea...
99.8K 2.8K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...