Chapter 15

Alice was constantly screaming in the car because she had never seen a yellow Ferrari before and it fascinated her. But Lisa never seemed to mind her ear-piercing screams. Instead, she's been glancing to Jennie from time to time.

The brunette couldn't help but feel her heart flutter whenever Lisa's eyes caught hers. She did want to kiss her boss again, but she just didn't know how.

It took less than ten minutes for the trio to reach the park, and indeed, there were a lot of people. So Lisa made the sisters go find a spot first while she went to park her car.

When she arrived, she spotted them instantly, sitting under a tree and made her way over with a wide smile. They had already set the mat and lay the food out neatly while they waited for her to come.

Because little Alice wanted to eat with Lisa.

Jennie had no idea why or how Alice got this smitten with Lisa but she was. She even started feeding Lisa grapes, ignoring her own sister for goodness sake.

"Lisa, ahh!" Alice said as she opened her mouth while looking at her.

She imitated Alice without any hesitation and let her feed her the grapes. That made Jennie feel contented. Kai has never really spent time with Alice and Jennie was too blind to notice now that she thought about it. There really was faint memory of her, Kai and Alice all together and Jennie started getting irritated thinking about it.

She was in her own thoughts until she heard Lisa.

"Jennie, ahh." Lisa said as she picked a grape for the brunette.

Jennie watched as her boss sent her a tender smile, waiting for her to receive the grape she was holding, and was staring passionately at her.

She didn't want to eat the grape off Lisa's hands, because it made her nervous as heck but seeing Alice anticipating it to happen made her give in.

"Good girl." Lisa smirked as she said, picking up another grape for herself to eat.

Jennie felt her cheeks heat up again, as she watched Lisa play with Alice. It was such a sight to see, and she was happy seeing the both of them getting along well, despite it being the first time they met each other.

It was shady under the tree, and Alice ran off to play with the other kids at the park after seeking permission from the two, leaving them alone with each other.

Jennie might have preferred if Alice was here because then Lisa could be occupied with the kid without having to pay much attention to her.

But now, her younger sister betrayed her.

"Do you want me to feed you that?" Lisa asked as she pointed to the last piece of sandwich on the plate.

"You can have it if you want." Jennie replied curtly, looking at Alice as she played. She was nervous to properly look Lisa in the eyes.

"Nah, I know you want it." Lisa went ahead to pick the sandwich. "Say ahh."

Jennie rolled her eyes as she took a bite of the sandwich, but couldn't keep a straight face when the savoury contents reached her taste buds. Of course it's good, she made it herself.

"You were not wrong when your resume said you're good at cooking." Lisa chuckled to herself.

Was she really really not affected by it?

"I know what you're thinking about." Lisa stated out of the blue with a smirk, looking away at the kids playing with Alice.

Jennie halt as she looked at Lisa, finding her unstable heartbeat when Lisa looked back.