Epilogue

[I'll kill him, I swear!]

Jisoo's menacing tone resounded through the call and Lisa couldn't help but to crack up as she heard her best friend comment.

Apparently after they left the hospital, Lisa sent Jennie home despite the brunette insisting to go back to NexWar because her hospitalisation delayed her report submission that she had yet to finish for Lisa. But what could she do when Lisa insisted?

Oblige.

Because she knew Lisa was worried for her and the least she could do was listen.

The brunette didn't know where Lisa went after she left her house, but all she knew was that she was bored as hell, lying in bed, thinking about absolutely nothing but Lisa.

"Hey hey, girl. Bitch, we're civil people here. No obliteration is going to happen in this household okay?" Lisa replied cautiously into the phone until she heard Jisoo snort from the other line.

[I need to put that little Kai shit back in his place, you get me? I'm telling you Limario, it's not no pain no gain, it's no shame no gain. Tonight, we strike.]

"Oh," Lisa chortled. "I thought you were talking about the landowner."

[Of course not, that old man was forced into shutting the store down by that dickhead wasn't he?]

"I'm not too sure, but I'm heading over to take a look at the store first."

[What for? You know it's closed already anyways. I suggest you just do whatever I told you to do.]

Lisa paused, her mind fiddling into confusion again. "What, you mean murder Kai?"

[Yeah, well, what else could I possibly be referring to? I swear to Jisoos that dick made babies cry and now he made Jen cry. If we do not take action, bet, he's going to make old grannies cry next.]

"You know doing that doesn't make the store reopen again right? And believe me, I do have desires to strangle the hell out of him, but I'm just not doing it for Jennie's sake." Lisa confessed, massaging her temple in distress.

[You should do it for Jennie's sake, her family's store is gone because of that son of a bitch.]

"Whatever the case, Jennie wouldn't want me to go around stepping on people, you know that. She doesn't like violence Jisoo."

[Fine, you shouldn't do that too because it wouldn't look good for you and NexWar.]

"Exactly." Lisa subconsciously nodded. "And why do you keep calling Kai anything but his name?"

[That man deserves none of my respect Limario, you should know better. He's made for the streets.]

"Oh come on, you don't have to be a bitch to him, he didn't even do anything to you?"

[Shut up, why are you defending him when he did all of this to Jennie? What kind of girlfriend are you?]

"I'm just trying to be rationale about things." Lisa defended innocently when she heard Jisoo scoff over the phone.

[Rationale my foot! Where does that ass live again?]

"Who, Kai?"

[Duh, who else?]

"Why do you need to know?" Lisa raised a brow. She had no idea why Jisoo was so aggressive towards Kai. Figures, with all the name calling and intrusive thoughts running through her head. Kai was indeed a bitch when he did whatever he did.

[Didn't I just tell you I wanted to kill him? So if you give me his addr-"

"Jisoo, no. I said no."