Chapter 10

The end of the month came in a blink of an eye. And Jisoo was going to get married. It was her time to shine for once in her life.

The chirpy woman had handed out her wedding invitations two weeks ago to arrange for the tables at the venue and she was so excited for it. I mean, she was getting married so why wouldn't she be?

When Lisa and Jennie got the wedding invitations, Jisoo was yelling about how they have to be there or else she would not go to their weddings.

"But I don't even know anyone there." Jennie whined as the three of them were heading out for dinner.

"Jen you can go with Lisa." Jisoo smirked as she gestured at them. "Also guys, I'm not moving to Canada anymore." She proudly announced as they sat down to order their food.

"Really?" Lisa almost yelled but Jennie stopped her when she noticed there was a lot people in the restaurant.

"Yeah, I'm staying, but I'm still quitting because I just don't want to work anymore." Jisoo smirked as she glanced at Lisa. "This is my life, and if I want to be an unemployed woman, I'll be an unemployed woman. Ain't no one can stop me."

The boss just pouted like a child, she was glad her best friend/ secretary wasn't leaving the country but she was still not going to be able to get used to her not being in the office anymore.

"You're so annoying." Lisa whined.

"I am a queen now that I'm going to be a married woman." Jisoo menaced with an evil grin.

"Fine, I don't need you." Lisa grumbled and refused to look her best friend while Jennie just gazed at Lisa and smiled at her childish behaviour.

"Who needs YOU?" The CEO mocked.

"Aw come on Limario it's not that bad! Jennie will still be with you and she's already familiar with the work." Jisoo comforted but ended up snorting when she saw Lisa frowning aggressively.

The crazy best friend poked Lisa's cheeks but the latter still continued frowning. It was as if her facial muscles were distorted.

"Oh my god, stop looking like I've died or something!" Jisoo screamed jokingly, "Get your ugly ass face out of the way!"

"I swear to Jisoo's christ if you don't stop I'll-"

"Okay, okay! Cut it out!!" The brunette separated them once she saw Jisoo starting to throw hands.

Jennie giggled when she finally understood why the two are best friends. Childishness at it's finest. Though they were older than her, it seemed as though she was the mature one.

"Okay boss, that's enough. We know you're hot."

"Great! I'm not mad anymore." Lisa's frown instantly turned into a cheeky smile as she savoured her food. The other two laughed in unison and they ate in silence.

"Cheers to Jisoo's last day of liberty!" Everyone clanked their glasses and soon went home separately.

The way Jisoo lived by the motto, the night is still young didn't apply today as she actually wanted to get sleep for her big day tomorrow.

Jisoo went by cab and Lisa as usual fetched Jennie home.

"What time's the wedding again?" Lisa asked as they reached the bus stop and Jennie got out of the car.

"We have to be there by 6pm." Jennie replied shortly with a yawn.

Seeing that made Lisa chuckle, "Okay sleepyhead go get some rest, I'll be waiting for you here at 5.30pm, okay? Don't make me wait."