Chapter 3

A week has gone by unknowingly, the usually busy street that brought Jennie to life never really did today as she was driving Kai to the airport. She's learnt to accept the fact that he would be gone for the rest of the year, and the only thing keeping her going at this point was the happening marriage when he comes back.

"So.. I'll see you next year. I love you." Kai said as he got off the car to the back boot and retrieved his luggage. He tugged on the handle and Jennie accompanied him to the departure hall.

"Be sure to eat your meals well, and be safe at London okay? Don't forget to call me when you arrive-"

"Don't worry babe. I will." Kai reassured and gave Jennie's forehead a light peck.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"You should go, you can't leave the car outside unattended." Kai reminded as he gave Jennie's shoulder a squeeze and smiled. Jennie obliged quietly before watching him enter the departure hall, leaving back to the car.

After sending Kai off at the airport, the brunette let out a huge sigh on her way back home. She didn't really know what to do at this point of time seeing one of her only supports leave.

Travelling on the highway in silence, she was lost in her own thoughts as the car in front of her suddenly came to a stop.

It was a yellow Ferrari LaFerarri, one of the most expensive automobile in the world. Luckily, Jennie was in time to break from further collision but their cars still collided. Dazed from the sudden impact, the brunette shook her head with a grumble and stomped out of the car, watching with rage as the driver in the front got off too.

"You!! Who the hell stops on a highway like that?!" She flared.

It wasn't until Jennie noticed an irresistibly sexy millionaire striding her way. Blood ruby slingback heels which cupped the lady's feet enticingly, to her tan leather bomber jacket around a simple plain white T, she wore a slim knee-ripped jean which made her look extra edgy and ravishing. The woman was tall, and was slim as a reed.

Jennie thought for a second she was seeing a stimulation of a real life barbie, indeed, the woman had huge doll eyes. Her nose was small with a high nose bridge and her lips were full and inviting. She had thick long black hair, and bangs that covered her forehead pleasingly.

"Look- I'm so sorry. I had no idea why but my brakes suddenly jammed-"

"What kind of excuse is that? If I were to judge you, you definitely look well off. There's no reason for your car to be faulty! This.. ugh, this is my fiancé's car! How am I suppose to explain to him about it?"

She'd admit the lady was gorgeous, but being Jennie, she didn't think she needed to be nice to someone whom unexpectedly caused damaged to Kai's car. Under other circumstances, she'd definitely behave, but now she was pissed.

And you can't stop a raging woman.

"Why are you going off at me early in the morning? Jeez woman, we can get it fixed. There's no need to stress over your fiancé's car, it's not even your car."

"That's the thing! You don't understand how I feel because it's not my car! He's not around and I don't have the expenses to pay for it!" Jennie hissed, huffing out an exasperated breath before pointing her finger at the lady.

"You! You can't just stop out of nowhere like this! See what you've done?!"

That was when the accused millionaire gaped. She had pride and couldn't bear to take anymore offence from this crazy woman in front of her who was probably from the looks of it, a big monstrosity.