Chapter 17

The girl had really pretty, defined facial features and she definitely didn't look like she was from around here though she still did look Korean. Maybe she lived overseas?

Jennie watched in silence as Lisa and the girl stayed in that hugging position for a good fifteen seconds. She started to make assumptions but decided to push it aside her mind when she saw them separate.

"I didn't know you would come today?" Lisa started with a smile.

"I literally told you I was going to come sometime today on the phone call this morning though?" The girl chirped. She looked and sounded way too lively it reminded Jennie of Jisoo. They haven't had time to meet but of course they had been planning to.

"You did? I must have forgot." Lisa chuckled as she looked at the girl. When she noticed Jennie staring, she cleared her throat and walked over to the brunette as she brought the girl over.

"Jennie, this is Chaeyoung."

That Chaeyoung? Jennie thought.

The girl lifted her hand as if on cue for a handshake as she smiled at Jennie.

"Rosé, if that's better for you."

Jennie wasn't feeling too good about this but she took Rosé's hand anyways.

"Nice to meet you Jennie." Rosé paused, "Lisa's new secretary?"

To Jennie, this Rosé girl seemed to know everything. She probably knows Jisoo as well since the catch was that she's Lisa's ex girlfriend. And Jennie didn't really like that.

"Yeah, been for about four months actually. Nice to meet you too." Regardless, Jennie still smiled back.

"We were just about to go for lunch. You wanna come along?" Lisa asked Rosé.

Right, her being a 'gentlewoman' randomly inviting people to each lunch with us. Jennie scoffed in her thoughts.

"Does Jennie mind?" If anything, this Rosé girl sounded very innocent. Jennie was startled when she heard her and the brunette was feeling a little guilty for her thoughts.

Okay maybe this isn't that bad afterall.

"Uh.. no. Not at all." Jennie replied with a small smile.

"Great, y'all don't mind wherever right?" Lisa asked as the made her way to the door and the other two followed.

Since Jennie was fine with anything and Rosé was as well, Lisa decided to bring them to a French outlet down the road of central city.

"Rosé just flew back from France a couple of days ago so I thought it would be better if you ate some of the regulars to adjust your taste buds." Lisa said as she half directed it to Jennie and Rosé.

"Thank you for your consideration, it's very much appreciated Miss Lalisa." Rosé chuckled as she replied to Lisa. Jennie on the other hand wasn't comfortable with how comfortable the two were.

"No problems, Miss Rosie. Anything for you." Lisa bowed like a chauffeur.

Anything for you. Did that had a double meaning to it or was Jennie just thinking too much? The brunette might have wished that was directed to her.

She thought about when Rosé said she and Lisa were on a phone call earlier this morning. Was Lisa in a good mood because of Rosé then? For a moment, Jennie thought it was their kiss that put Lisa in a good mood because it made her week but guess that wasn't the case.

They arrived at the restaurant and Jennie sweared, nothing could get any fancier than this place. The three of them ordered the specialties which were signature spaghettis and it smelled so enticing she couldn't handle it.