Chapter 26

Morning came by as strips of sunlight glazed on Lisa's face. She turned to her snoring girlfriend beside her with their bodies still all over each other. She could really wake up with this everyday.

Lisa observed Jennie as she slept in her arms, and couldn't help but to kiss her on the lips.

Jennie started shifting in the bed, but ended up kissing Lisa back with a cheeky smile first thing in the morning. This was probably the best start to her day ever. Same to Lisa's.

The two had pancakes for breakfast and decided to spend the day at Jennie's house since it was a Sunday. Though they wanted to just laze around at Lisa's and watch a movie or something, Jennie didn't want to stay out for long case her parents worried, especially her dad.

Yeah, she may be a full grown adult and could do whatever she wanted but she was still her parent's precious child. And she respects them very much.

Susan was elated to see Lisa again, and Richard was just surprised. They were on their way out to the store when they bumped into the girls by the door, so they just told Lisa to make herself at home.

Alice was way too energetic once she saw Lisa enter the house, and immediately pounced on her giggling. The little girl had been running around the house non stop, and from time to time having Lisa give her piggyback rides until she was worn out and eventually went for her afternoon nap.

Jennie entwined her and Lisa's hands as she led them to her bedroom, giggling when they stumbled on her bed.

Lisa kissed her eagerly as she went on top of Jennie, arms around her waist.

"Shhh.. we can't make too much noise, Alice is sleeping." Jennie reminded but was immediately attacked with Lisa's tickles.

She twirled around the bed squealing with much effort of getting Lisa to stop when the girl finally did as she pulled them closer and started kissing her hungrily.

"What was your dirty little mind thinking of huh? Why would we be making much noise?" Lisa teased against their lips as she continued making out with the brunette.

"I don't know, you tell me." Jennie giggled.

"I won't dare to do it in your parents house, baby." Lisa growled as they were all over each other. Jennie just smiled into their kissed and wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck.

They've been making out for awhile, too immersed in their session to hear the house door open, followed by something dragging against the wooden floor. The click from Jennie's bedroom door might have set some sort of alarm in her brain but she was too distracted by Lisa to register it.

"Babe?" They heard a low voice from the door.

Jennie's heart stopped, she couldn't be wrong. Lisa heard it too, and separated their lips in an instant, turning around to find someone she hasn't seen in a long time.

Kai.

Why was he back all of a sudden? And how the hell did he get into the house? Oh shit, we forgot to lock the door. Jennie thought.

"What the fuck are you-"

"Lisa???"

"K-kai, I can explain-" Jennie pleaded as Kai bashed his luggage to the side and dashed towards Lisa, yanking her off Jennie.

"The fuck were you doing?!"

"Kai? What the fuck?" Lisa muttered. He said babe? So Jennie's his fiancé? So he's Jennie's fiancé? Where did her brain go wrong?

Kai had self restriction, so all he did was grab Lisa by her collar.

"Why were you kissing her?! What the fuck is going on! Explain you piece of shit!" He growled and threatened to punch her but Jennie got out of bed and pulled him back.