Cruel Destiny | Kylo Ren

By stylesdove

After the extinction of the Jedi, The First Order were on the hunt for the few remaining individuals who have... More

Introduction
Embrace Your Destiny
Finalizer
Timid Mouse
Invisible Leash
Just Six
StarKiller
The Force
Burning Hatred
Coordinates
Obliterated
The Supreme Leader
Shattered Pieces
Five's Request
The Spy
Half Gloved
True Destiny
Unattainable Love
Belong
Fabricated Ignorance
Standstill
Choices And Departures
Monster
False God
Disconnected
Paper House
Tightrope
Puppet On A String
Bleed Myself Dry
The StormTrooper
The Resistance
The General
The Plan
Indulge
Home
Guilt And Faults
Misanthrope
The Distraction
Tainted Lies
Dark Tempers
Love And Rage
Heart Of Armour
Draw Of The Unlucky
Fire And Gasoline
The Traitor
Hope In The Dark
Love In The Light
Destiny

The Mosaic

4.4K 173 83
By stylesdove

It's a hauntingly, gorgeous piece of art and yet it is only the taste of his lips that properly convey his beauty.

Indestructible passion is channelled through the loving heart that my hands lean upon and guided by my own which stirs his soul into every blood vessel and vein – Tinting his cheeks red and making his touch jittery with anticipation and impatience, simultaneously.

I am gasping for air in the small closet and he silences me with another desperate kiss, his hands smoothing out my curves beneath the material. His lips were bruising in its intensity and my senses were becoming clouded to the point where I couldn't feel the pain nor could I even smell the dust that circled around us.

The small space was just that – Small. And I was pushed up against the door with my back rocking into the panelling as Kylo began to grind his hips against my own through the many materials.

I let my clawing hands roam all over Kylo's torso and ground my fingernails into the thick leather of his uniform. He moaned into the kiss and thrusted more forcefully, to which I whimpered.

With my hands now, straying downwards until they reached the top-hem of Kylo's pants, scratching a fingernail on the belt buckle keeping them in place, I tore myself from the kiss and looked up at him, silently asking permission to continue. He nodded.

Changing fingernails into hands, I tugged open the belt and heaved a breath inwards when the leather whooshed through the framing of his black uniform and clinked against the floor, barely missing our feet.

I bit my bottom lip whilst I unbuttoned Kylo's pants and pulled down the zipper slowly. Kylo held out two fingers and nudged my chin upwards, bringing me into another kiss as I slipped my hand into the opened zipper, caressing the hardness from through his underwear.

He arched into the touch and moaned, "Six."

At his raspy voice, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I threw my head against the hatch, granting him access to blow breathy kisses upon my flesh as I toyed with him. Then, nibbling at my ear, I moaned and he smirked against me, pushing his hips further into my throbbing hand.

Letting him go and with the help of my other hand, which was still heavily wrapped in a thick cast, I grabbed Kylo's pants and underwear at the same time and leaned slightly down to jerk them halfway down his body, stopping right above his knees and allowing my drunk eyes to bask in his muscular, pastel thighs, until I caught sight of the length which stood proud as Kylo watched me hungrily above it.

I swallowed the saliva that threatened to drool and licked my lips up at him. Then twining my shaking fingers to the buttons on my blouse, I pulled down the fabric so the top of my breasts were beginning to peak out above the conservative uniform.

All at once, Kylo then leans down also and rolls his leathered hands to the top of my thighs from behind, lifting me up in the air against the panel as if I weighed nothing to him.

Throwing both my hands over his shoulders, I pulled his face into the soft flesh of my bust, melting into the silky tongue that began to dance across the goosebumps.

With my skirt bunched up over my sensitive thighs that wrapped around his torso, Kylo kept one hand holding my lower back in place and then held his other to my lips. Baring my teeth and wet lips, I bit down on the edge of the leather from his middle finger and he pulled his grip away, leaving me holding the glove in my mouth like a good puppy would.

Then pulling it from my teeth slowly, Kylo replaced the leather for his tongue as he now used his bare hand to swipe across my undergarment to prod a finger into my sensitive core.

I whined loudly at his lips and my breathing became erratic with every curl of his digit. Deeming me ready, the finger was drawn away to leverage his glistening member as he directed it between my trembling legs around him.

When I feel the blunt end etch at my entrance, my body grants him access, now always ready and prepared for him unlike the first time where I clenched tightly before he even entered – But now when he fully did, I only moaned in his ear and begged him to begin moving.

Smacking me against the hatch, I was only melting into the wondrous feeling he caused with every thrust. With one gloved hand, Kylo ran his fingers down my leg, and I was gushing with pleasure and euphoria at his sinful movements.

"Ah!" I wailed, "Kylo!"

I can hear every now and again, footsteps rushing by the closet but I didn't care in the slightest, for brown eyes were drawing me in like a moth to a flame – I was a whimpering, moaning mess and I basked beneath the hot breath that fanned my face with every chortled groan from him.

Changing his fingers to now trace up my spine underneath my loose blouse, I could feel my own wetness, smearing onto my inner thighs and oozing on-top of his member. My mind exploded with pleasurable sensations and the bliss spreading over my body couldn't be described, until I began to see all the cosmos explode in my own peak as I came down onto him and limped my head onto his shoulder.

I was heaving at my outburst, clenching around his length and curling my fingers into his hair, trying to tug out the orgasm as harshly as I pulled at his raven locks, but with a moan, Kylo only withdrew himself, leaving my core empty and cold.

Placing me back down onto wobbly legs, liquid dripped down my right thigh as I knitted my eyebrows together, peering back up to him, confused.

In the midst of erratic breathing as dust particles danced in the dense air around him, Kylo gulped as he looked once more to my bust and toyed with the blouse, pulling up the fabric to take a further view.

Holding my hands onto his wrist as his other, bare hand, tip-toed along the flesh, I broke the silence,

"You didn't finish again." I point out.

His fingers stop their movement, halting right above the scar on my abdomen which matched the one across his face like best-friend charms.

He furrows his forehead and bites the inside of his cheek which my tongue, moments before, explored.

He didn't speak, only started at the healing stitches and sighed – I spoke again, moving my fingers to brush across his own charm.

"Why?"

Brown moons look back to my own eyes, a vulnerable look in their orbit. He hesitates for a moment, outlining my scar and furrowing his brows whilst searching for his words before he spoke them wrongly.

"I don't want you to carry so soon."

My lips parted but never dried up the aftertaste of his own, I shook my head and sighed – Voices flooded in the back of my mind: Snoke's and General Leia's, the only two people who did seem to want me to carry even in my fragile state.

My heart burned and he was the waters to cradle the smoke. I was so grateful for his sympathy, but deep down I knew even if he did speak to Snoke – The Supreme Leader wouldn't allow me to have anymore wasted time.

The First Order didn't want me. They wanted more weapons.

I felt guilty that he cared so much to bring me pleasure but expected nothing in return...

I gave him a small - still tipsy on passion - smile, and drop to my knees all at once, cracking in the silence as I knelt before him on the dusty floors, pulling the rest of his pants down to his ankles.

He was still painfully hard as I took him in my grasp, mirroring the image from before as he looked back down to me.

"W-What are you doing?" He heaved at the sight, his knees nearly going weak as I brushed my thumb over the sensitive tip.

I shush him with my mouth.

Replacing my circling thumb for my tongue, Kylo groaned and automatically bucked further into my warm, nervous mouth. I had never even thought about doing this before and my eyes are wide as they peer up at him, shocked as much as he is that I mustered up the courage to do such a dirty thing.

Kylo breathed, "Gods, Six..."

I slowly allowed the length to fall further down my mouth until the tip hit the back of my throat and my lips flush with the bone of his groin. Pausing for a moment to allow my jaw to unlock with the large size falling heavily on my tongue. I swallowed around it, the muscles of my throat caressing Kylo's erection, to which he groaned at the sensation.

Begging to move again, I drew slowly back, hollowing my cheeks and applying suction as I moved along the length. Placing a hand on Kylo's hips to hold my mouth in place. When he began to moan, I continued to move up and down, looking up to him for any direction but he was too drunk to take the wheel.

He stammered in his groans,

"...Feels...So...G-Good."

I could taste the desperation and passion just as I could sense it overflowing off his sweaty skin. After a while, my jaw slacked around his length and I became more confident in my movements, digging my fingernails into the bones of his hips.

When his legs began to shake, I knew that release was finally building within and Kylo wailed as I slowly pulled my mouth off and then licked the skin from root to tip. He anchored his hands in my exposed hair, tugging the strands harshly and throwing his head back, showing off the blue-corded veins that rushed bliss in the blood.

I looked back up at the writhing beauty as I pulled back a little further, suckling harder on the taste until he without warning, came down my throat. Scratching a hand out of my hair and slamming it on the hatch to steady himself, Kylo sagged against the door as I winced and waited for the warm liquid to ooze down my throat.

Finally pulling away with a soft 'pop,' I gazed up to Kylo, withdrawing my nails and holding my hands limply in my lap. His sweat glistened in the small room and the blinding light from the hallway outside, shines through the hatch cracks, illuminating his glossy eyes and my limp frame kneeling before him.

Leaning down to pull his pants back up, he loops the belt back into place and then heavily breathes down to me. Watching with a stare, his lip tugs to the upper corner of his cheek as if the freckles upon the skin were a magnet to the rosy lips. Holding out his single, gloved hand, I look at the strong, leather fingers for a second and then finally place my smaller hand in his.

Pulling me up from the grimy floor, my blouse sways in the force and when I am pressed up against him, I melt into his hard chest. We sway in the silence for a while, whilst he pats my hair and I grip onto his shoulder blades. It is way over bed-time now for the ship and there's barely anyone now walking past the hatch – That or our moans scared them away.

When we finally walk out of the closet and back into the hallway, the illumination almost blinds me until my eyes focus once more. Kylo exits after me and lingers for a while around the hatch as he picks up his other glove and slips his hand into it. Tightening his belt, adjusting his cloak and then picking up his helmet.

Buttoning back up my blouse in the open hall, the window on the other-side of the wall catches my attention, the stars beaconing me in once more like they always do. The galaxy and Kylo had that in common – drawing me into their beauty like a new eye to an artistry.

The stars were like a mosaic of creation, abided that the art before me - the Universe - was just printed by the billions of glimmers in the black void of nothing.

Back on Project Destiny's planet, when I was twelve, I remember making mosaics with Three whilst the boys were training, and I was so excited for the clay to dry to hold the tiles I had smashed up terribly to picture a tree in a field, but I ended up dropping it before it could ever entirely dry. Three's was wonderful though, it was a flower, and it ended up being placed by the front door on the wide porch.

Kylo stands beside me, so tall and lean in his crisp suit of black. His hands twine behind his back holding the helmet underneath them. Wrapped in leather and cloak, he peers out at the view as enchanted as I was by it.

"Beautiful." I whisper, then turning to glance at him, "Isn't it?"

He hums, raven hair glistening and bouncing along his broad shoulders. Kylo's eyes are flickering all across the window as if he is counting every star in the pitch black, eyebrows knitting together, until he places the mask onto his head and I could no longer see the expression beneath the metal.

Fingers unclasping to hold onto my wrist lightly, he turns.

"Come with me."

"What?" I retort as I am pulled along with him, in the opposite direction to our quarters.

"Where are we going?"

Kylo doesn't look over to me as I struggle to keep up with his quick pace, feet nearly loosing the rhythm every-time I regain it again.

"You'll see."

Suddenly, the events from just minutes before in the closet, feel like hours ago as Kylo leads me somewhere, way on the other-side of the ship, nearing the edge – But the aftertaste of his flavour still rests on the back of my tongue as a reminder that it was only moments ago.

He leads me down twining hallways and when we pass a familiar face, Kylo walks rigid and tightens his grip around me. I tilt my head, perplexed at Five who walks the halls so late at night, but his hazel eyes never meet mine.

Acting as if we were invisible, just like Kylo did to him.

I don't turn back to look at him as he walks away, unbeknown to the possibility that he did too.

With my wrist being gripped so tightly in his large hand, I rub the skin when he finally lets go to tug off his glove and place his palm on a scanner. The ship is completely empty apart from the occasional night shift worker, and when we enter a large centre, Kylo orders the one guard to leave, to which he does before the sentence had even left the apprentice's lips.

The guard took one look at me, scanning my features until his eyes widened at my uniform – Realising I was the girl who The First Order paired to Kylo Ren – Who stood proud in his intimidating mask.

The large room, where four stairs lead down to escape pods, was painted a dark black, as deep as the galaxy, and it had only one, floor-to-ceiling window, which wrapped around the whole centre. On the many white desks, sat numerous amounts of screens and technical buttons.

"What are we doing here?" I ask, but Kylo ignored me as he continued to walk in-front of me in large strides, finally taking off his mask once more and placing it on a near-by table.

Following him down the stairs to the escape pods, my eyebrows furrowed tightly and a lump formed in my throat at the thought of jumping in one and driving away from this treacherous ship – But Kylo was standing my ground, for my heart was in his hands and I also didn't know how to fly a pod anyway.

It was so quiet with just he and I and I was confused as to why he brought me here until he pressed a button to one of the escape pods and the door to it opened with a gentle breeze.

He motioned to the pod with a held out hand, smirking over to my perplexed features. "Hop in."

My eyes widened, "What? Why?"

He rolls his own, chuckling slightly and tilting his head to the side – His expression so gentle compared to how it glared at the guard from beneath a mask before.

"Don't worry, just get in."

I cross my arms over my chest and joke, "You aren't kidnapping me are you?"

My chest tingles at my own words when I remember, I technically have been kidnapped before but I brush it off when he laughs.

"Sadly, no." He shakes his head. Then, he just rolls his eyes once more and gets into the pod, beaconing me in with a curl of his finger, his voice echoing out of the space, "I'm not even going to move the damn thing, just come in here and sit."

Sighing, I bite my bottom lip to suppress the giddy grin on my stupid face. Curling my hand around the edge of the entrance to the pod, I lean down and peer inside to see a large Kylo Ren sitting on the side, legs tucked underneath the other chair. He smirks, "What are you waiting for?"

When he motions his hands around the pod, only then do I realise the space-craft has no metal exterior, only thick, glass windows that poke out of the side of The Supremacy. My mouth falls slack, when I finally enter the pod and take a seat on the other side of him, placing a leg over either-side of his.

The pods poked out of the ship, almost making me forget we were still on board and not just hovering in the middle of space in this tiny thing. When the pod's door finally close, my eyes flicker over every star that gleamed towards me – The mosaic more beautiful in its detail than ever before.

Kylo's staring straight at me, a gentle smile growing on his lips.

"I thought you'd enjoy a better outlook."

I'm in awe at every angle I crane my neck to, for I can see the stars even if I look behind me.

"This is amazing." I breathe beneath the wonder, "Thank you."

He hums once more, "You're welcome." He whispers.

The void was the paste to the stars which were the tiles, all equally brilliant and one of a kind in their distant flickers. The mosaic showed the beauty of its creator, which somehow, was every creature in existence that couldn't call battle grounds a home – All it required was some loving care and restoration to make this Universe a place where beings, indeed, wish to live, for without the unique individual tile there is no full mosaic, and without the mosaic, the individual tile cannot fully shine nor have purpose among the wet paste.

I wondered if the day I finally leave this ship and finally get my feet back onto solid ground, I would miss this view – I wonder if Kylo would miss it too?

His skin shined in the glimmers and I smiled to him, matching his adoring stare. One look at him could push any thoughts of escaping out of my objecting mind, only to be then replaced with the hope of getting us both out of here, if he trusts me – For I know if he refuses to come with me, I will stay here instead.

Kylo's silky black hair made even space itself jealous and his bright brown eyes were warmer than any sun. With soft lips and elegant cheek bones, I wondered how anyone could think of such beauty as a beast, for he was the only thing keeping me alive in a Universe so soul-killing.

The most chaotic force in the Universe played a nasty role in driving me towards him, as if it was a challenge for us to hide such love, but there was nothing else I wanted to do than love him, for now this seems like the only reason I was ever put in this galaxy.

I sigh in contentment before the eventual storm, for I know Kylo will always be my life-jacket in a tsunami of darkness.

A missile to my enemy.

A bandaid to my wounds.

For just like a mosaic, my life was shattered intentionally into tiny, little pieces, and Kylo was the person to place me all back together in his adhesive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.8K 16
{COMPLETED} (Under Editing) "I cannot direct you to one side or the other but I can guide you through your chosen side. If your chosen side is the da...
9.8K 276 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
3.1K 63 17
SEASON ONE COMPLETED!! "What are you? Her guardian angel?" "I will be whatever I need to be to keep her safe" A Kylo Ren fan fiction. reader x Kylo...
4.5K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...