You Are Mine

By MOONBORN19

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 5

797 47 5
By MOONBORN19

⁓Tirzah's POV⁓

With eyelids that had the urge to seal shut, I still tried my hardest to overcome it.

"W-What happened?" Was all I managed to ask.

Sandra nudged Lily to expound on the situation.

"Um... so... turns out there's another hang out section here which has a pool! Anyways Sandra and I were simply enjoying and swaying to the music a-and then I had t-to get a refill a-and I had to literally scream over the music j-ust so Sandra could hear me...." at this point Lily was blabbering and beating around the bush which made my heavy eyelids to droop even more. It's as if my senses to reality kept shifting in and out, making it difficult to fully focus on her story. I could see her lips move but her slurred words entered dulled ears.

What was in that drink?

"Anyways.... the two guys... Derek and Ryan? Yeah. Quite dashing fellas, I must say. They just popped outta nowhere demanding our names and of course we stupidly declared them. He, they think that we are someone else but we're not and you know we're not so I think we should go and clear this up and let them know that we're not who they think we are because we certainly aren't them......" Lily explained all of that in just a breath yet I didn't get a thing.

"What?" I asked with a questioning look.

"I know crazy right. I mean we can't possibly be who they think we are because we don't know them. Well know we do but-"

"Lily! Just shush ya mouth! She doesn't get a word you're saying. Tirz, there's a huge misunderstanding. I think they're like part of a gang or are drug dealers or something because they demanded money that 'we' supposedly owe them. I have reason to believe that they came looking for someone by my name because when Lily screamed my name, I noticed them constantly glancing my way..." Sandra continued to explain.

"We tried convincing them that we're not the person you're looking for but they're quite adamant and plus they're really drunk. We managed slip from their presence but they're still searching for us! What do we do?" Sandra pleaded. We both simultaneously glanced towards Lily who began singing 'Bad Habits' by Ed Sherran.

"You think you can handle Lily to the car?" I asked Sandra who gave me a frown. Before she could protest, I exited the restroom in search of Blake.

The sweaty, adrenaline rushing bodies of people didn't really help as I made my way across the room. I instantly spotted her as she gulped down tequila shots at the bar.

Didn't expect that but ok...

"Blake! Blake! We have to go... Now!" I practically exclaimed the words over the blasting music. She gave me a goofy look before returning to her shots again.

"Blake! Come on! We have to go!" I pinched her arm just to capture her attention. With a sad pout, she mumbled something to the bartender before slipping and staggering out of the place. She moved rather quickly despite being under the influence or was I just too tired and slow?

Why am I so tired by the way?

My feet struggled to carry me further on as I wobbled to the door. For a moment I felt unsure of whether it was my hazy conscious or whether I was really being watched. It's an odd feeling but I shrugged it off.

Just as I exited through the door, brawny hands wrapped around my waist and suddenly pulled me towards their chest. My foggy senses hindered me from retaliating immediately.

"l-let go-..." that's all I managed to utter before being lifted off the ground. My feet dangled in the air as this person strode a few steps.

"Put me down! Somebody li-" this person halted in their tracks and in one split second pinned me against the wall, clamping their hand on my mouth. I screamed in futility as the masked person gazed at me. By the stature and physique, one could conclude this was a guy.

Is this the guy Sandra and Lily were talking about? Then where's the other dude? How does he even know I'm with sand and Lily?

He lowered his face to mine as if scrutinizing every aspect of me. Sudden footsteps around the corner caused him to withdraw and rush off into the shadows of the night. I stood in shock and complete disbelief, trying to process the unusually, fearful occurrence.

What was that all about? Did I imagine that? No. No. He must've run off to... Sandra and Lily!

I stumbled towards where we parked our vehicle when I saw two tall men shouting at Sandra, Lily and now Blake.

"Hey!" I exclaimed loudly, drawing their attention towards me. By the time I staggered over to them.

"Look misters! I don't know who you think you-"

"Oh sweety, I'm Derek and this is Ryan, my brother..." Derek introduced with an amused look on, raking his eyes over me.

They looked to be in their late twenties, both of slim form. Anyone could couple them as twins actually; same brown eyes but different hair colour. The guy in front of me had blond hair while his brother had black hair. Funny thing is neither of them wore a mask. Huh... so who was that guy?

"Well...Derek and Ryan-"

"What's your name, cutie?" Ryan asked, cutting me off the second.

"Will you let me finish! First of all, you don't have to know my name and two, there's been a simple misunderstanding..." they both simultaneously folded their arms giving me an indication that they were all ears.

"You see, they aren't the persons you're looking for. We just came out here to have a girls night out, that's it. They, we don't even know you. I'm sure the person you're in search of is somewhere at the party but these two are not who you seek. They don't owe you money. Just a group of gals out to enjoy..." I flashed them a toothy smile to make my statement seem a little more convincing. They did appear convinced.

"So, you're not who we're looking for?" Ryan asked once again, to which we all nodded.

"And you just came here to enjoy?" Ryan asked again to which we agreed again.

Derek suddenly burst out laughing, as well as Ryan, leaving us baffled.

"You really expect us to simply believe you!?" Derek scoffed.

Um... of course...

"You don't? Wh-"

"Oh, I get it now... you're all in on it! You all owe me big time. Now you either pay up or we do this the hard way...." Derek fumed threateningly.

We gave them all a questioning before Blake slurred out a reply.

"w-we owe y-you buggers nothing" she stuck out her tongue at them.

"Fine. Hard it is..." Derek replied with a mischievous grin.

Derek reached out and roughly grabbed Sandra by the wrist while Ryan handled Lily. They were literally dragging them across the parking lot towards their vehicle I suppose? Sandra and Lily both struggled against their hold but to no avail, probably also since they remained under the influence. Fighting the fatigue and urge to doze off, I tottered towards them.

"Let them go!" I turned to glance back at Blake who seemed too drunk to even react. I mindlessly jumped onto Ryan's back and began pulling at his hair before being thrown to the ground. He massaged his sore head and hissed a curse my way. I quickly got off the ground, despite my aching backside and dodged his sudden move. Without a thought set in mind, I pulled at Derek's shirt which didn't seem to affect him. Sandra, on the other hand, bit his arm causing him to release her and shove her roughly to the ground. My blood boiled at his aggressive behaviour, prompting me to kick him in the place where the light doesn't shine. He fell on his knees, groaning in pain and also shouting curses. Distant groanings echoed from behind us, capturing my attention. Blake, somehow managed to get over there to Lily and were handling Ryan, who miserably tried to get up.

Don't mess with... well two drunk gals.

As soon as I turned around, a fist came in contact to my face. Everything escalated so quickly that I didn't even see this coming. My head took a violent impact, causing me to stumble and fall flat on the ground. The outright shock struck me the most before the pounding ache settled in. I heard Lily scream my name but it seemed rather foggy. I felt someone else presence because I heard faint shouts and fighting? Was that Blake and Lily?

The fight against the weariness before certainly gained victory now. As the stinging pain subsided, I tried gathering myself to scan my surroundings and see the person close enough to blindside me. All I wanted to do now was just to give in to the unusual frazzle.

"Tirz! Hey Tirz. Open your eyes please? I'm here. I'm here. I'm so sorry..."

Warm hands cupped my face, ushering me gently awake. I dozed off immediately when I heard words that assured my safety.

"I've got you sugarplum. I've got you...." his hot tears trinkled onto my face, causing me to smile before giving in.

---------------------------------------------------

At the time I awoke, my head throbbed excruciatingly, more so that I didn't feel sleepy anymore. I woke up on my air bed, tucked inside a warm blanket. Gazing around the fairy lit room, I tried processing what happened. Why did I feel like crap? Why were there bruises on my arms!?

Blake, Sand and Lily were fast asleep. I got up to look for my phone which was on the charger. I checked the time

~4:15AM~

I looked at myself in my vanity mirror. I looked terrible! Scratches on my arms, messy hair (that required much needed shampooing) and is that a bruise on my face.

The head ache intensified like I got hit by a sledge hammer. Painkillers will do the trick right? So, I carefully made my way downstairs when I heard movement.

I stopped in my tracks to listen closely. It was coming from the kitchen. Someone was in the house! My heart started beating faster by the minute. First, I wake up at four in the morning with no memory and next thing I know there's a stranger in the house.

I was pondering on what action to take. The options are as follows:

#Get out of here, dial 911 and leave my friends as hostages

OR

#Call the cops until this stranger finds me awake and kills me

OR

#Defend myself, call the cops and save my friends.

Why am I dramatizing this?

I think option three is much reasonable? I think.

I searched for a weapon quietly, I grabbed what I saw first, my thick encyclopaedia. Great job girl! You're good as dead! I mentally scolded myself while walking through the hallway to the kitchen.

With one hand firm on the book and the other with my phone which was ready to be dialled, I sneakily turned around the corner and saw the figure with their back faced to me who appeared to be a male. I repeat a male not female.

Without a second to lose I aimed at his head and threw the surprisingly heavy encyclopaedia (which I knew wouldn't do much damage considering the person's stature).

He groaned at the sudden attack before turning in my direction.

I was both stunned and shocked to see the person standing a few feet away from me.

I definitely didn't see that coming!

*cliff-hanger*

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Well, there you go folks... part 2 of chapter 4. Now I know it's long... sorry for that.

Like I said before (I think 🤔😅), I'm trying to build the character and all associated with her.

Don't worry cuz when things start unfolding, you'll hopefully be at ease. BTW IT'S 3:51AM IN THE MORNING & I JUST FINISHED THIS CHAPTER 😅😪😴

Anyways don't forget to vote & comment (loved to hear from you)

AND FOLLOW😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.7K 22
Stalkers, murder, and lies. He was coming. I was terrified. I heard the doorknob turn and my heart dropped to my stomach. He was here. He entered...
449K 9.7K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
129K 3.2K 21
"I would prefer not to hurt you, but I will if I need to." They said. I felt cold metal on my neck moving lightly against my skin. My emotions were a...
113K 4.4K 27
Her siren ebony eyes sang to him a beautiful melody of fear so hypnotizing that he could not find it in himself to look away. For the first time, he...