Cruel Destiny | Kylo Ren

By stylesdove

After the extinction of the Jedi, The First Order were on the hunt for the few remaining individuals who have... More

Introduction
Embrace Your Destiny
Finalizer
Timid Mouse
Invisible Leash
Just Six
StarKiller
The Force
Burning Hatred
Coordinates
Obliterated
The Supreme Leader
Shattered Pieces
Five's Request
The Spy
Half Gloved
True Destiny
Unattainable Love
Belong
Fabricated Ignorance
Standstill
Choices And Departures
Monster
False God
Disconnected
Paper House
Tightrope
Puppet On A String
Bleed Myself Dry
The StormTrooper
The Resistance
The General
The Plan
Indulge
Home
Guilt And Faults
Misanthrope
Tainted Lies
The Mosaic
Dark Tempers
Love And Rage
Heart Of Armour
Draw Of The Unlucky
Fire And Gasoline
The Traitor
Hope In The Dark
Love In The Light
Destiny

The Distraction

4.8K 252 62
By stylesdove

Don't forget to vote! Okay, enjoy <3

Teardrops paved the way for burning track marks that had singed themselves into my flesh; Scraping like asphalt to a child's, already, grazed knee.

The agony inside was more than the physical cries, but it was released in the form of desolate sobbing that comes from my soul who is holding its arms out in an embrace for false hope in the midst of something so dark, that it dies in the cold shadow with its arms morbidly empty.

My knees were brought up to my chest as a defence to not let any pain in, yet none of the terror I endure, out. I can't forget what had happened – And I never will. The only time the teardrops stop falling, is when they dry over the scorching hate that exploded from my crippling heart, only to return once again shortly after.

This is all my fault. I should've made sure he was on the escape carrier before The Resistance left.

I was going to save him. I was going to get him out of here and my only fear was the scars that escape should bring – Not knowing a dull nothingness would be the main conclusion to avoid.

My heart was as cold as the bare space beside me. The crisp sheets of a new bed, tormenting me of the fresh start that should've become my destiny. Hours pass by on this lonely mattress, and every time the storm finally calms and dwindles into the feathers of my pillow as my eyes finally droop, the sharp ends of the feather's, prick back into my skin as quickly as my memory replays the vision of a warm lightsaber draining the life out of a cold, Four.

So savagely and with no hint of hesitation from the monster who struck the weapon into a soul that was so lively, yet broken. Like a pebble to an already shattered window. There was never any remorse or repentance from Snoke for what he had done to my friend.

But, like a weapon, Snoke was only dangerous when he was loaded with ammunition. Project Destiny were his bullets. No weapon is threatening without a reason to be – And just like Snoke, I will not have remorse nor hesitation, when I weaken his power by stealing his resources and hide them away forever-more.

The devices were beneath the mattress, but I could still feel them under the layers – Like a Princess to a pea, only my pea was the responsibility of saving the ones I love in a metal key form.

I face the window of my new room – The quarters were almost the same as Kylo's old one.

Gods, I don't want to be here anymore – But I can't leave yet, for I have not even found the coordinates of my whereabouts nor have I found where the data device needs to go to cloak The Resistance's ship.

My stomach tenses. My heart burns. Bile rises up my throat, whilst the tears rise in my eyes.

There's the pain again.

My face creases and my fists close so tight beneath my chin that I can feel the sweat trapped inside them and the bruises begin to form on my jaw. I've never experienced grief this brutal before... Well, I guess I have only felt it once though, when I was shown the truth of my parents fate.

But this grief was different.

It sneaked up on me quietly and took me under its arms in an instant. I was lost, because I had lost a big part of me and I constantly searched for the pain to dwindle or burn out and die, because Four can't be gone. He was with me only moments earlier. We had spent so many weeks together and now I'm supposed to just let him go and acknowledge the fact that he is no longer a fabricated life to hold?

I miss him already. But, I couldn't get him back, no matter how much I wanted him so bad, as if my life depended on it but he was all gone, vanished in thin air.

I heaved a cry inwards, and that's when I hear a soft sound that almost stops my heart entirely. Leather brushes a trail upwards on the silken mattress. When the bed dips behind me, I fall into the anchored slope he had caused and cradle against a firm, cordial chest.

The pain that flowed from my inner core was as palpable was the frigid, dense tension between our hearts and soon, I was struggling to keep my tears silent, though we lay in my own bed.

Like Four, I had hope before – A hope that burned for the safety of the ones I love, but now that hope has twisted into a need that only burns in a heavy fuel of survival.

Looking up to the watery stars and void beyond, hoping that what is beyond life, isn't that same void: I hope Four isn't just a memory for me to hold for the rest of my chilling life, as reminder of how cruel this Universe in an Empire's hands can be.

There's that pain again.

"I'm sorry." The deep voice, breathes into my ear as he raises a hand to stroke my shoulder. He must have taken his gloves off, for his touch is burning my crippling, wax skin.

My mouth is dry and I lick my lips, tasting salt, where all the tears meet as if it is a gas station for their travels.

"No, you're not." I croak, bringing my knees to my chest even closer. "Other-wise, you would have done something."

Kylo sighs and flinches his hand away from me, "If I did something, then Snoke would have known something is growing between us... I don't want him to take you away from me as easily as he had taken your friend."

I roll my eyes, ignoring the fragile confession and focusing on he latter.

"Four." I say, "His name was Four."

Kylo huffs and turns on his back as attempts to lay on my stubbornness, "Well, that wasn't his true name but that's beyond the fact." He points out. "Six... I truely am sorry."

He stares at the ceiling. I stare to the stars. I blink sadly and my mouth twitches downwards. With the open eyes of a child, I turn on my side and reach out, with shaking fingers extending to his face and forcing it to look back to me.

In the midst of brown, I see a raging war that will burn any dying ember to a crisp and bring the cold winds to a brittle howl of nothing. Yet, in the soft look they beacon to me in the dark, I see the peace in the design of love and protection. His face falls soft upon me, noticing all the pain and loss.

He swallows.

"You should've stayed on your home planet like I asked you to." He whispered to me, his voice so flimsy in the midst of a body so strong.

He pushes my hand away, only to hold my knuckles against his lips and I crumple like a forgotten, mistake-filled page.

"I couldn't have." I break. "I had to come here, because all I have ever known is here – Project Destiny... And you."

He drops a hand, unlacing my headscarf and throwing it off the bed so he can interlock his long fingers into my hair. "Yes, but I can't keep you safe here."

My lips part and my heart threatens to swell so large, it will burst through my chest and into his big hands to bleed dry into the skin and eventually become one with his veins. I sniffle and Kylo's fragrant smell acts as a life-raft to my drowning soul. When I place my twitching hand upon his chest, there is no boundaries between us, or setting us apart; And when I peer back into those brown orbs, I seek his refuge.

He doesn't know that he doesn't need to keep me safe – He just needs to trust me when it comes to the final moment where I will keep the two of us safe forever-more in a destiny crossroad.

He just needs to choose the right path.

I shake my head, "Then, don't keep me safe... Just be the one to distract me from the dangers."

Leaning up in the fragile moment, I hover my lips upon his own and he eventually closes the distance – Lingering in the taste of my sadness upon tender flesh.

His kiss is silky and warm against my salty, cold tears and I fall into his touch when he wraps an arm underneath my neck and presses my face closer to his by tugging and pushing on my exposed hair.

Droplets fall to my shirt. I twist my fingers into his own.

My blood is suddenly turning into alcohol and i'm drunk on the flavour that his lips allow. Falling into a craving for more, I push myself further against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection with scars scattered beneath the cloth, and then suddenly, I want to run my hands over every indentation as he holds onto me.

Pushing him by his shoulders, he falls into the pillows and onto his back, with an expel of a breath and hair falling around his perfect features, I find strength in the battle within and pull myself onto his lower torso, straddling his hips and tugging his uniform off.

He watches me with fixating eyes and flinches when I pull the cloth over his head, lending me leverage as he lifts his tense arms up and lets his hands fall back onto my thighs, riding up the long skirt with desperate fingertips.

I graze my touch along every dent and curve of his scars and my eyes distort for a second to the point where I swear they are spelling out my name, I look back up to him and I am immediately pulled into central focus.

Panting between the short distance, we'll be connected until our last breath. I want to spend an eternity of love with him. Unconditional, irrevocable devotion – Him and I.

If only I could ask him to.

"Kylo?" I breathe.

Soft wisps of dark, raven hair, fell off his forehead and swept over his ear as he caressed the skin of my neck, jaw and cheeks as I bleed into the roundness of his face, beautiful features and deep eyes.

Those dark, glass eyes rimmed with thick, long eyelashes that brushed his cheeks every time he closed his deadly eyes, seemed to bore into me every time I looked their way; Holding all those deep seated emotions behind their curtain, which I had learned to read as though the emotions danced like fire, licking at the flesh of my skin and bones – Though right now, they fluttered down to a smouldering calm, sobering his thoughts as much as my own as he ignored the sound of my voice and crashed is intoxicating lips back onto mine.

His sly tongue licks at the entrance to my mouth and I grant him access as he indulges and I moan into his kiss. I'm almost squashing my nose on his cheeks as I try and push further into the passion and he groans beneath his breath when I latch my fingers into his hair and pull his head off the pillow.

Kylo's hands venture over my clothed body, exploring over the uniform. Then, without any hesitation, he grabs my blouse from the bottom hem and pulls it over my head, to which I break the kiss to get it off my burning skin.

Once my breasts have sprung free and his hands have already clamped around them, kneading the pudgy, soft mounds in his hands as if he was moulding them to his own heart's design, I begin to work the clasps of his thick, leather belt.

A shiver runs up my spine when I hear the euphoric sound of leather swiping through loops and the metal buckle falling to the floor as I use my shaking, drunk hands to undo the top button of his trousers, eventually ripping down the cloth on his firm thighs and keeping them halfway.

Kylo leans in and softly kisses up and down my neck. I let out little whimpers of anticipation as he then works his way back to my tender, smooth lips, teasing me only when he returns to the crimson flesh beneath my jaw.

When my hands hesitate, he does my bidding and fists his length in one big, grip as if gifting it to me to grasp in my own. I swallow the saliva that pools above my tongue and look into his eyes for approval when I start to slide my hand up and down.

The brown rolls into white.

He moans into the air and calls out my name. I fasten my pace – But then, he pushes my hand off.

Grabbing me by the hips, he smiles as he pushes me backwards onto the mattress and I begin to see stars gravitate around his beauty as he hovers above. I'm not surprised when he tears the skirt off of my frame and even less so, when the material of my underwear frays into shreds.

The scar on my womb matches the one upon his face, almost perfectly but he doesn't see the brilliance, only the pain and I pull his gaze back to my own when his eyes linger for too long, burning out the passion that I need for fuel to live in peace.

"Please, Kylo." I beg and his eyes soften in a nano-second.

"Yes?" He brittles beneath the heroine. Running the fingertips of his left hand over the ghost of my yellow bruise.

"Distract me." I whimper.

His eyes turn bloodshot. He bites his bottom lip and groans as he fists his length in his other hand and moves it to my trembling, parted legs. I arch my hips up to meet him and moan when I feel him greeting me halfway. Then moving his hand, he holds the dip of my thigh tensely, gripping the flesh as if to steady his needing pace.

Kylo then, glanced up from looking at the core between my legs to then meet my pleading, hazy eyes, holding them in his stare while he entered me slowly and dry. Drawing out only to guide it over the bundle of frazzling nerves that twitched beneath the touch and I sucked in a sharp breath, clenching my eyes tightly shut for the stars were beginning to shine too bright in the bliss.

Teasing me hot and slow, I was a writhing mess beneath his strength as he did that over and over, causing me to be a squealing mess of scorching need as I dug my fingernails into his biceps and moaned into his ear.

Kylo's cheeks began to flush red with the struggle of refraining for so long, breath hitching while I screamed for him once more as his eyes leaped over my sweaty body, his member thrusting up and back down to my entrance, attempting pacify his desire.

But he gave in.

Thrusting up in one quick motion, I screamed to the galaxy beyond and rolled my eyes to the back of my head. Holding the small of my back in his big, coarse hands, he guided me and thrusted his hips slowly and then quick all at once.

Our bellowing breathes and moans were the only thing we could hear beyond the loud pounding of our warm hearts. He growled in pleasure, sweat gathering at his hairline as I leveraged my neck back, showing him my blue-corded veins that he placed open-mouthed kisses on, sucking purple love marks into the delicate flesh.

Kylo moaned against my neck, the tingles of his kiss, vibrating into my blood and bones, as he began to move his pace to an animalistic need for more as I held onto his shoulders and made loud cries for more.

The muscles of my core were quivering around him and my rhapsody didn't tip-toe its approach, but rather smacked me in the face with its sudden need for release. I was seeing double and giving the ceiling a drunk grin as I bit my lip and whimpered endlessly.

But then, Kylo flips me.

I'm sprawled out on my front and gripping the bedsheets around me – Trying not to fall off the edge of the mattress, I push further into him as he repositions himself, placing his hands on the sides of my curves and thrusting on the power of his knees.

"Six!" He groans into my ear.

The hairs on the back of my neck are sticking to the flesh and the room is spinning around me.

This new position allows me to feel his entire length in all its enormity and I clench around him as I moan louder. Suddenly, Kylo then pulls my hands from the sheets and pins them behind my back, forcing me to keep my back arched, with my cheek pressed onto the side, drool wetting the duvet as I shuddered beneath him.

Eyes rolling to the back of my head, I could only focus on the sounds of his bliss and the sensation of his length prodding every nerve inside me. Just when I thought I have had enough, Kylo slowed his pace, dipping against my entrance once again only to push back forward, which was even more torturous, and I bucked back closer to him, quivering in excitement, moaning once, twice and then, all at once, losing myself into the euphoria – Falling limply into the sheets as I awaited for him to cave into the sensation too in the form of release.

Only he didn't. Pulling out and sighing in pleasure, I turned onto my back once again and peered up at him.

"You didn't finish?" I squeaked, fretting I had done something wrong.

He gives me a small smile.

Scooping me up into his arms and falling onto his back with a groan, my head falls onto the pillows beside his own. "That wasn't for me."

I furrowed my brows. "What?"

His brown eyes flicker on every inch of my face and my cheeks turn crimson beneath his stare. We're both panting in the silence and I cling onto the flesh of his chest for an answer.

He only kisses me once more and then, flashbacks of the previous events of today, crash upon my soul and anchor my bliss back down, until he brushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

All at once, Snoke's voice floods my mind. My lips part.

"Snoke said that if I don't become preg–" I begin, but he shushes me.

Shaking his head, he sighs. "Don't worry about that. I don't ever want our passion to be wasted on the threats or reasoning of another–"

Five's life being dangled before me, makes my stomach twist in guilt.

"– I'll talk to The Supreme Leader, it's the least I could do." He says, "You're wounds are still too fresh, we can blame it on that."

"But..." I widen my eyes.

Tender lips fall into mine once more, I give into their intoxication.

I know I asked him to be my distraction – But I didn't want him to be just that. I wanted him to be my only, living and breathing reason for purpose in a Universe so undesisive. I wanted Kylo Ren to be my forever, in a place so short-lived.

He pulls away once more and desire lingers in the form of adoration in the honey-brown.

"Don't worry... Just let me be your distraction."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 18.1K 33
WARNING::: This story has strong R rated language, sexual scenes, and violence. Reader discretion is advised Highest Rank #1 in Star Wars on 12/6/20 ...
389K 11.9K 45
Book I - The First Order has risen from the ashes of The Empire and with it a new ruler.. Supreme leader Snoke. The war once again resumes between th...
80.1K 3.2K 50
*REYLO SMUT/SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* (As of May 5th, 2020 this book has been polished and updated) This will take place right after the events of e...
147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...