Unknowingly Halal (lawful)

By love_angell20

I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any... More

introduction.
prologue
1. Marriage proposal
2. Wedding
3. Elope / her savior
4. That stranger
5. Home
7. Attracted.
8. Is this a pure friendship?
9. Not right but feels right
10. My wife.
11. I saw my husband
12. Sharing bedroom?
13. I want more
14. Growing feelings
15. Reality.
16. I. Am. Not. Yours!
17. Painful realisation
18. Decision
19. You. Are. Mine. part 1
20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2
21. lost her!
22. Forcing her Again.
23. He didn't regret.
24. The Truth.
25. Revelation.
26. Happiness with fear.
27. You are my wife!
28. The baby
29. Let me love you
30. Love me. part 1
31. Love me. part 2
32. The bundle of joy
33. Why?
34. Betrayal
35. Birthday.
36. In Paris
37. My Peace
38. Afraid.
39. Inaaya / Their cure.
40. Her happiness
41. Don't you dare!
42. Won her.
43. Revealed / Can we talk?
44. I Hate You!
45. Inaaya's mother
46. Inaaya!!
47. Our Inaaya
48. Their broken doll
49. Sameer's hate and outburst
50. Sameer can't do this.
51. Falling for her, Again.
52. Innocent questions.
53. His peace is his Adi.
54. My Family.
55. letting out.
56. She lost everything.
57. Separate ways.
58. Kidnapping (part 1st)
59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)
60. Finding them.
61. He has to chose!
62. His Family.
Epilogue

6. This girl

14K 877 76
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

How are you guys?
I hope you guys are doing well.

Like I said, here is the early update.

Enjoy 😅

********

Adiba's POV.

It's been a week since I'm here in this stranger's house. He didn't show up that much only 5 times in all week to make sure I was fine. Madiya came to check up on me every now and then and help me with my stuffs. She is really a good women. And 3 days ago I met with an old women. Madiya introduce her to me saying she is amma who work for this family about an 30 years now. And she is also Sameer and his brother's nanny. I liked her. Amma said now days she wasn't feeling well so she couldn't come out more more often.

Sameer send me some books as he asked me what I like and I told him I like to read. So he sent me few amazing books. Ofcourse without asking me if I want it or not.

But still I'm feeling bore and suffocated here in this room. I wanted to go out I wanted to see how's this house I'm just curious to know about this place. but I can't seeing my fracture leg.

Right now I'm seated here on the window side seat. From here the garden view look so beautiful. I just wanted to go there but my broken leg can't let me.

I was tired sitting here almost 3 hours without moving a muscles. I have to go to the bed by myself. I can do this. I thought and slowly put my right leg on the floor and then with the help of my hand I put my left leg on the floor. Gripping that seat -where I was sitting till now- I try to stood up. Finally I stood up and.....

"Allahuakbar! (oh god)!" A screamed left my mouth as I tried to take a step and fall on the ground.

"Aah!" I cried out. my tears started falling as my leg started paining now.

Suddenly door open and I lift my head and saw Sameer entering with concern face.

"What happened?!How did you fall down?" He came to me and sat beside me on his knees. I looked at him with my trembling lips.

He hold me by my arms and make me stand up. As I again stood up pain shot through my fracture leg. I gripped his arms tightly. Closing my eyes shut. Biting my lips to hold back my cry. I was waiting for him to move but he didn't move an inch. Opening my eyes I saw him staring at me. I ask him what through my eyes. He just shook his head and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I felt tingle all over me. It felt strange but strangely it not in a bad way.

"Don't put your weight on your left leg.. hold my hand" he instructed sticking his other hand out for me. I hesitate at first but then without any other choice I hold his hand.

He slowly took a small steps toward bed and made me sit on the edge of the bed.

"Why you did this stunt?" He asked coldly crossing his arms glaring at me.

"I... I was... tried to wa.... walked toward bed.. but.." I trailed off looking down. I'm afraid to look at his cold eyes.

"God! You could have wait for madiya to come!" He said in Stern tone.

"I..I don't want to disturb her.. though... I was getting bored and tired sitting on the same place all the day" I replied and lift my head to look at him. He looked at me and sighed massaging his temple he muttered.

"I should've think about this before!" With that he walked out of the room.

Why he is like this? First he sudden appears to help me then he suddenly disappeared without saying a word.

I thought and lay on the bed closing my eyes.

****************

Smeer's POV

"May I come in" I knocked on the door and asked. "Ji (yes)" came her replied and don't know why but small smile made its way to my lips. I don't know, but when I heard her small soft ji it's felt like my heart beat began to racing. I like her response-  In fact I like her every response. She doesn't talk much but when she talks it feels good. In all those days whenever I came to see her I forgot everything but her small smiled and soft voice. Everytime when she bite her lips in nervousness or sometime being shy. I felt like......

"Sameer" I came out of my thoughts -or should say inappropriate thoughts- as I heard her voice.

Opening the door I step inside with wheelchair she looks at me confused and then at wheelchair before her questioning gaze again travel on me.

"I brought this wheelchair for you" I informed. Today afternoon when I came back from my office cause today there wasn't too much work, so I thought I could plan something for my beloved enemy. And when i was going toward my room I heard her screaming voice. I ran inside and saw her on the floor crying. Which suddenly make me concerned and angry at her clumsiness for some reason. I helped her to stand up but when she held me tightly and closed her eyes in pain biting her lips. She looks so attractive. Enchantment.

She looks at me confused and question me through her eyes. I quickly composed myself and made her sat on the bed. I asked her what she was doing. She told me that she was being bore sitting on the same place then suddenly I realised she won't come out of this room past whole week. How can anyone spend their time in room as prisoner. I felt bad that I didn't think about this before. And how she was spending her time here. But it's not only my fault she also hadn't told me what she need. Whenever i ask if she needs anything, she replied with "no I'm fine alhamdulilla"

I called and order this automatic wheelchair for her so she don't need anyone to take her out.

"This is for you" I spoke again. when she still had her questioning gaze on me.

"I don't need it!" Adi said quickly.

"Why?!" I demand an answer. I don't understand why she refused this. She lower her head.

"I'm fine like this. And this wheelchair give me bad feeling" she said in low voice. And I understand what she meant. Anyone can me frightened. I went and drag that wheelchair infront of her and sat.

"Adi.. no need to be frighten yourself.. this will be helpful for you, trust me.. you can went out of this room with the help of this chair.. just give it try" I don't know how I talked to her with this soft. Is just that she is so innocent and beautiful that I couldn't help but behaved nice with her.

She stare at me and bite her lips thinking what to do. And trust me. Now she got my all attention to her lips. I can't believe this little act of hers got my attention.

"Okay" she nodded quietly. And I smiled.

"Then come on" standing up I gave her my hand. She stare at my hand and then at my face and then at her hand which was placed on her lap.

"Madiya will help me" she said more like declared.

"Madiya isn't here... She went hospital with amma" I replied. And suddenly her face show realisation.

"Oh" was all she said and again started fidgeting with her fingers.

"Come on... I will take you out" i again held my hand infront of her.

"If you call your wife.. she can help me.. you don't have to waste your time here" this stubborn women that's the first thing came in my mind.

I sighed. And held her hand. She snap her head toward me. But before she could do anything I pulled her toward me. And as her feet touch the ground being afraid that she will hurt again she held my shoulder instantly and held her left lag in the air.

"What are you doing?" She asked in frightening tone. Before answering her I made her sit on the wheelchair.

"If you would've listen to me quitly then I wouldn't have done this" she gave me open glared. I raised my eyebrows at her boldness.

But chose to ignore. I stood behind her and push that chair and take her out of the room. This time she was silent.

"Look I don't have time to take you to my house tour. Madiya will do this. So I will take you to the garden for now, you can sit there and enjoy this evening" I said and take her out of the house and to the garden. She didn't response.

I stopped as we reached. I bend down a little to see her face and saw her looking at the garden with wide eyes and mouth. Amusingly.

"This is so beautiful... From that room i could only see few plants" she exclaimed. I smiled and went a little closer to her. My chin almost touching her shoulder. she instantly felt my closeness and move her head little to look at me.

I stare at her beautiful deep eyes. I don't know why I felt like I'm pulling toward her. Her eyes which was saying too many things. Sometimes showing her pain. Sometimes showing how grateful she was with way she is. Her eyes wanted me to drown in.

She was also staring at me before she realised what she is doing and look away. I also straighten myself as well.

"Ahm.. okay you enjoy yourself I have some work"  Clearing my throat I said and headed inside.

*******

Adiba's POV

I was shocked at his behaviour. First he bring wheelchair without asking me and then forced me to sit there. Yes I was frightened at first seeing that but then when he convinced me I agreed.

I don't wanted him to touch me again so that's why I was protesting but without saying anything he held my hand and made me sat down on the chair. I was too angry at his dare. I glare at him but he hadn't look a little bit effected. And bring me out of the house.

I'm not going to lie I was happy seeing this beautiful garden, I even express my likeness to him.

Then suddenly I felt him very close to me. I move my head back and look at him. He was staring at me and I don't know why but I almost lost in his eyes. Almost.

Quickly composing myself I look away and he straighten himself. Clearing his throat he told me to enjoy and walked inside the house.

After almost 2 hourse spending in the garden while reading book. Madiya came and took me inside. And gave me my dinner.
yes Sameer send me some books to garden through a servant.

I smiled when that servant gave me books. Sameer is a nice guy. Madiya told me that he is very nice and always behave nice to other people even to his every servants.

Madiya told me her stepfather was about to sold her to some perverts and when amma informed this to Sameer he rescue her and put her stepfather behind the bars. And took her here. Its been 4 years Sameer took care of her as elder brother. It makes me respect Sameer even more.

He make sure to make me comfortable here. But his problem is that he did what he wanted to do. Without other person consent. Although his actions is in my favor everytime but still I don't wanted him to do anything for me. I don't wanted to be burden on him. He already did so much for me. First he saved me from that perverts, then he took me to his house and then treatment of my leg. And now this wheelchair. He even promise me that after my leg would be fine and when I will stand on my feets again, he will send me to mishal. I really truly appreciate all of this what he is doing for me.

I always wanted a partner like him. Who help others. Who respects others who was nice person but I got a total opposite. I sighed and think how lucky His wife to have a husband like him.

His wife? I never heard about his wife. It has been a week since I'm here but I never saw her. She never came to see me even today I went out of this room I've not saw her outside either. Isn't she live here with her husband? I thought.

*********

Again a week passed but this week was much better than first one. I go out more often. Madiya and I spent more time with each other and with amma ofcourse. Sameer meet me on dinner sometimes and we talked a little. I started feeling comfortable around him. I noticed that he didn't smiled or laugh that much but still he tried to stay soft around me.

My thoughts interrupted on a knock. "Ji (yes)?" I called and madiya came inside.

"Sameer bhai told me to inform you that your doctor will come tomorrow to check up on you" she said and my eyes slightly wide. I'm always afraid of doctors. But nonethelessly I nodded.

"Okay adi.. good night"

"Good night madi" I said and then she walked out. I hadn't tell anyone my full name. And I'm not planning to. Because I don't know when my name will be in news papers. I shudder at this thought. I quickly tug myself inside that blanket and slept.

Next morning I woke up early and got ready with the help of madiya. Doctor came inside with sameer. Madiya went out making me frightened.

"Why she gone?" I asked in frightening tone. I'm afraid to be here alone with two men.

"Cause she have a work to do" Sameer replied in obvious tone. I resisted the urge to rolled my eyes.

Gulping down I accepted that I had to deal with them alone.

"So mis adi. How are you? How's your leg? Is it paining?" Doctor started his questions.

"I'm good. And yes my left leg pained sometime" I replied. Doctor nodded. Sameer stood beside the bed crossing his arms over his chest while doctor began examining my leg.

"Hmm... First I have to remove your plaster.. then I will see what we could do" doctor said and open his large box that he brought with himself.

My eyes widened and panicked started growing inside me. He took out plastic cutter scissor and some other dangerous stuff.

I unintentionally look at Sameer and saw him already looking at me. My lips started trembling and fearful tears welled up in my eyes. I bite my lips and look down.

************

Sameer POV

I saw her face became colourless. She looked panicked and when she look at me as if saying she didn't wanted this but won't had the courage to say out loud. She bite her lips and look down but before that I saw tears in her eyes. And I couldn't hold myself from going toward her. I sat beside her on the bed and wrapped my hands on her shoulder. She lifted her head and instantly hold my hand other hand.

"He will cut my skin" she whispered innocently. I chuckled left my mouth.

"He is a doctor adi" I assure her but she's shook her head. And came closer to my ear. I know she didn't do this intentionally but my breath hitched as her breath fanning on my ear and neck.

"So what? Doctor also can make mistakes.. you know once I went to doctor and he gave me another patient's medical prescription and two days I took that medicine and after that I fall unconscious. My chachu took me there and came to know that unknowingly they gave us wrong prescription" she said I barely Process her words. I slightly turned to look at her face. our nose almost touched and now she realised how close we were. She froze her eyes widened and breathe stopped. I smiled. "He is a best doctor.. he will won't let that cutter touch on your skin.. trust me" I whispered. Staring at her deep eyes. She lowered her eyes and her cheeks become flushed. She hide her beautiful eyes beneath her eyelashes.

"Okay.. are you ready adi?" Doctor asked and adi sat straight before nodding. She didn't realise that she's still holding my hand. As doctor came toward her leg with that plaster cutter she again started panicking. She gripped my hand tightly. And instantly hide her face in my chest. Though she is not touching me that much but this was enough to skip my heart beat.

I froze on the spot but still tried to act nonethelessly which impossible. She began mumbling some verses.

"Adi... Relax... Look he almost done" I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Yes.. it's done" after sometime doctor exclaimed adi move back and look at her leg. And a relief wash over her face. I unwrapped my arms.

"You still can't use your legs this whole week adi" doctor examining her leg and said. He wrapped -tynor ankle support- around her feet.

After then doctor prescribed few medicine. I asked few questions about her medicine and few more and then he took his leave.

I turned around and look at adi who was already looking at me. We still seated close to each other. He hair strands on her face making her more beautiful. Before I could stop I lift my hand. Putting her hair behind her ear I whispered

"You can let go of my hand" she instantly move back and her face became colour of dark red. She looks down biting her lips. I stood up and clear my throat.

"Okay now you take rest... I have to go to office" I said and turned to go when she held my wrist stopping me. I look back and saw her looking at me with small smile. Her blushed was still there.

"Thank you... Thank you so much Sameer" she said smiling. Her face showing clearly how grateful she was.

"Your welcome" I smiled back and she let go of my hand. She again look down shyly. I walked out of the room with a smile on my face.

This girl doing something really dangerous to me.

**************"

How was it?

I hope your liking them so far.

Tell me your thoughts.

And please do Votes and comments guys. It really means alot to me.

Love angel ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
626K 27.1K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
267K 17.3K 35
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
595K 31.9K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...