Encoded in our DNA (A BTS Rev...

By Writing-Pixie

The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate... More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - ??? and BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 - ??? & BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - BTS (3rd person POV) & ???
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 - BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 - TDS and BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 - BTS, CCS, and WBS (3rd person)
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person)
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person POV)
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132 - Candace, CCS & WBS, and BTS 3rd POV
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 - 3rd person POV
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161 - BTS 3rd POV and Daisy POV
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
~Epilogue~
Announcement: Future Projects
Q&A
Chapter by Chapter
Bonus Chapter #1 - The Sasaeng's Histories
Bonus Chapter #2 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 1
Bonus Chapter #3 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 2
Bonus Chapter #4 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 3
Bonus Chapter #5 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 4
Bonus Chapter 6 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part #5
Not a Bonus Chapter! A celebration!
Bonus Chapter #7 - Neil

Chapter 55 -- ??? & BTS (3rd person)

9.7K 411 78
By Writing-Pixie

A/N:  Anyway, I'm doing a quick reminder.  This is a MATURE rated story.  Therefore mature sexual themes and moments will happen.  This is a somewhat NSFW chapter.

She dragged him over to a secluded dark hallway and led him toward a supply closet. While she had his hand captured in hers he couldn't help but trace his eyes over the way her hips sashayed back and forth. This action of course had his eyes tracing down to the curves of her ass. The tight pants she was wearing leaving nothing to the imagination. She had to be swinging her hips like that on purpose right?

After they were both inside and the door to the closet closed behind them she pushed him up against it. "I just wanted to thank you properly for helping me out." She trailed her hands across his broad shoulders. Which had him staring at the darkened space in front of him. Casting his eyes anywhere but at her. Then she was dragging her fingertips down the planes of his chest and abs. Once she got to his belt he looked down when he heard the leather being released from the clasp. "You do want me to thank you properly right?" She honestly didn't want to do this herself, but if she still needed his help in the future it was best to leave a good impression behind. She just convinced herself this was the best, and most memorable way to do this. She would simply imagine it was Him with her instead.

He nodded vigorously in response to her question which of course she had expected. She grinned coyly, while she was deviously thinking about how she had mapped this whole scenario out in her head. She got on her knees as she released him from the confines of his pants. It may not be something she wanted to do, but it made it a tad easier to imagine he was someone else as she wrapped her lips around his cock. She didn't dwell on her own imagined size comparison. This was a task, a job, nothing more. Once he finished in her mouth she tucked him back, stood up properly, and walked away. Sashaying her hips once again to leave that memory with him so he would continue wanting her, even though he would never fully have her.

She was exceptionally thankful that there was a bathroom just down the hallway and around a corner. Once she was there she immediately went to a stall, got on her hands and knees, and promptly threw up. She thought she had completely managed her task, but apparently there were still some residual negative feelings tainting her idea regarding the act that had her body splurging in reaction to it.

She sighed, flushed, the toilet, and sat on it. She pulled out her cell phone and punched in the message.

#1: Phase one of my part of the plan is done.

Hoseok was berating himself for his attitude and behavior this morning. He hated how he was standoffish and especially how he unintentionally treated Daisy because of it. He was exceptionally worried about this weekend, and that worry was doing a number to his emotions.

She had only left with Korain a half an hour ago, but it already feels like she has been gone for hours. He pulls his cell phone from his pocket and dials the one person he knows he can always count on. "Noona, can I get you to do me a favor?"

"Depends upon what it is?"

"Daisy went to that doctor of yours. She left about a half an hour ago. We are supposed to be going out this weekend. Some club opening."

"Um. You don't do that. You never do that. What?"

"Yeah, it has us somewhat perplexed too. Anyway, I was calling to ask if you would meet up with her at the office. Take her shopping for a proper outfit for Saturday night. You would have to ride with her and Korain though. So, you would either have to be dropped off, or leave your car at the doctor's office."

"You had me at shopping. Hell, I have a couple ideas from my own boutique that would probably look exquisite on her, but if I don't find the proper garments there I will expand my search. No worries. I'll take care of my new dongsaeng."

"I was your dongsaeng first." Hobi mutters.

"Yes, you were. But she's my dongsaeng out of choice. Speaking of I probably shouldn't say anything, but..."

"Now, that you've started you need to finish Noona."

There's a sigh on the other end of the phone before she starts telling him something they had privately discussed. "Don't tell her that I told you we talked about that though. I don't want to fall out of her good graces so early. Not after we only just got to meet each other for the first time."

"No, you are right. I don't know why we didn't think of it ourselves. I'll bring it up to the others while you both are out and about."

"Bring what up?" Jk asks as he happens to pass by his door. The maknae had been of course furious when he saw Korain again, so he went downstairs to take out his aggressions. He is once again drenched in sweat, and obviously headed to take another shower.

"Go take another shower." He looks Jk directly in the eye. "Another short one. We need to have a meeting. Meet in the upstairs game room."

Backtracking...

Jk glared at Korain the minute he walked through the front doors. He would probably always hate this man for what he did. For the pain that he had caused those five young women.

Jk barely noticed the security guard's flinch from the way he had been staring at him. But it was there. He was either afraid of him, or he was feeling guilty for the pain he had caused himself. Granted it could have even been both. That didn't keep Jk from staring at him coldly though. No, what stopped him was the look Daisy had given him before she said goodbye.

Then when she was in his arms and took a moment to whisper in his ear. "I understand why you feel the way you do about him. But please don't hate him with your entire being. I don't want that kind of hate becoming like some kind of parasite and start eating away at the core of who you are. Promise me once we leave you will take out your aggression and hostility towards him elsewhere."

Jk immediately agreed with her. It wasn't even because of what she said, although she was right. No, it was because he felt like he needed to get this aggression to leave his body and her suggestion was the perfect way to do so.

So he pummeled the punching bag set up in the corner of their exercise room until his energy began to fade. He checked the time and realized that it had been about forty-five minutes. Probably fifteen minutes over the length of time he should have been practicing, but at least he hadn't been down here for hours.

He headed back upstairs to his room. When he passed Hoseok-hyung's room and once he overheard the last thing he said his curiosity got the better of him. What would Hobi-hyung need to bring up to the others? He asked and was directed to take a shower, which of course was where he had been going to begin with, but this time he had a time stipulation. He was beginning to wonder when the next time he could just linger in the shower would be.

Jimin was planning out their first date together. He had asked her via the letter he had left her but she hadn't brought it up. This fact only somewhat depressed him. He knew moving to Korea alone was a big life changing event. Moving into this mansion? Yeah, she was probably overwhelmed. But he did plan on approaching her about it and actually setting the time for it sometime in the near future.

He had honestly already worked out the where and the time. But he hadn't quite worked out the when. He was almost hoping to have it before Saturday, but he wasn't sure if he could make that work. He looked around his room. Before they all moved in here it would have been easier to ask Hobi-hyung for advice. But they had chosen to room apart this time around.

Jimin wasn't sure he would ever get used to having a room of his own. He wasn't emotionally hurt by the choice that Hobi-hyung insisted on. It would just take some getting used to. Plus, technically their bedrooms specifically were still connected via their shared bathroom. So, it wasn't that much different than before they moved into this house.

He tried to leave the door to his side of the bathroom open as often as possible. The walls weren't thin, but if he were in the bathroom and near Hobi's door he could make out some sounds. Not concrete sounds more like garbled noises. As if thinking about this fact had drawn him there he had suddenly noticed he was outside the very door he had just been thinking about.

He heard voices so he tried the bathroom door leading to Hobi's room; unlike Jimin, Hobi tended to keep his closed. Jk was just leaving when Jimin walked in. "What's going on?"

"We are going to be meeting in the upstairs game room in a few minutes. The time mostly depends upon when Jk gets out of the shower. I will explain once everyone is there."

"I'll help you get everyone together. I'll head to Tae's room first."

Hoseok nods at him. "I'll head to Jin-hyung first then. After that I will get Yoongi-hyung."

"Then I guess I will get Namjoon-hyung too."

Taehyung couldn't keep the smile from popping up on his face when he remembers how he admitted to his feelings. Perhaps it wasn't fair that he said it in Korean the first time. But she would eventually learn what the declaration had meant. Hell, their next lesson he was prepared for her to bring it up. It would be a lot different to admit it to her when she could understand but he was mentally preparing himself to do just that.

A knock sounds on his door interrupting his thoughts. "Hobi-hyung wants us all to head to the upstairs game room for an impromptu meeting."

Taehyung was only slightly confused by it once again being Hobi-hyung that was calling the meeting. But he simply nodded his head that he would be there shortly. "I have to go get Namjoon-hyung next."

"I think Namjoon-hyung went downstairs to check the progress of his studio. Or to help. I don't know one of those."

Jimin gets a stricken look of panic on his face in response to the idea of Namjoon helping, but he nods his thanks and heads that direction.

Jin's eyes water as he looks between the pictures he framed on his wall and the webpage he currently has opened. It doesn't seem right to want to replace them. Not to mention how he learned quickly that living on the road so often wasn't fair to the pets he loved so much. But for some reason he still was drawn to the idea of potentially getting a new pair of sugar gliders. Not to replace the ones he lost, but to fill the hole that their death left in his heart.

It wasn't the same empty space. But one he thought would potentially never be filled was beginning to fill nearly to the point of bursting with his feelings toward Daisy. He couldn't say he had given his whole heart to the emotions yet, but it wasn't a far leap for him to make it to that point.

A knock on the door has him quickly dabbing at his eyes and closing the website he had open. "I'm holding a family meeting in the game room upstairs in a few minutes."

Jin is about to ask Hoseok what this is all about, but he is already walking away from his door. He notices the door he stops at and tucks himself back in his room. Hoseok is about to wake up the grumpiest person in the whole house and Jin definitely does not want to be caught in the crossfires.

Shortly after Daisy left the crew that had been in charge of the renovations had arrived. Namjoon knew that they had only a little bit of work left on the studios so he followed them to see what they had left to do. It turned out all the electronics had been placed. The only things left were the wiring and putting up the acoustic foam panels to soundproof the rooms. "I imagine if we don't get it done by today, then we should get it done by tomorrow." The supervisor claims.

Namjoon nods. "Is there anything I can help with?"

A look of panic crosses several of their faces, and he immediately realizes that someone must have explained to them how he got the nickname, 'God of destruction.' "Okay, I will let you all get back to work then."

As he leaves the room behind Jimin leaps at him from the stairs. "Hobi-hyung wants us all to meet in the upstairs game room."

Namjoon arches an eyebrow. "Did he say why?"

Jimin shakes his head.

The third knock on his door has Yoongi pulling out from underneath his comforter and glaring at the disruption to his nap. He opens the door and openly glares at Hobi on the other side. "This better be important. You interrupted my fucking nap, asshole!"

Hobi sighs. He is truthfully used to Yoongi's mouth when he has been woken up from slumber. That doesn't make it any less difficult to hear though. "Meeting in the upstairs game room in a few minutes."

"You woke me up to announce a meeting, in only a few minutes?" He glares at him.

"Trust me it's important."

Most of them are already gathered together. They are only waiting on the golden maknae to make an appearance. "Sorry, sorry." He says as he comes through the door and sits down.

Hobi quickly explains what Jiwoo told him. How he thinks they royally fucked up themselves when they didn't think of it.

Jin stands up. "I'll take care of it."

"But, hyung. This is something we should all handle together."

"I'm the oldest. I will take care of it. I will of course ask for input. But I put myself in charge of this. Please let me."

They all finally concede to accepting his decision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10.5K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
51.8K 2.7K 78
Luna Moore moved to South Korea, Seoul South Korea to be exact; when she was five to live with her aunt and uncle. Now she's eighteen, having been k...
260K 13.2K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...
113K 5.2K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...