Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

De ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... Mais

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.

366 6 0
De ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn and Teddy had been dropped off to get cleaned and changed and drop off their bags.

Quinn had changed into a simple black dress and had repainted her nails a clean white.

She and Teddy had apparated to his childhood home and were first greeted with a sign on the door.

It read: "Welcome Home Mr & Mrs Lupin."

"Prepare to be showered in hugs and questions." Teddy quipped as he held the door open for Quinn. She laughed and he followed her into the dining room.

There they were met with a room full of their family and friends who all stood with drinks in hand and prepared to celebrate the new couple for one last time.

"Let's get this party started."

-.-.-.-

Seven months later (July)

Quinn.Lupin:

Quinn.Lupin: last bit of paper work before my four week break. Two days left to go!!!

Spacey.Stace: Can't wait to have our friend day on Saturday. @Quinn.Lupin @Teddy.Lupin @Dan_loves_Vic @Vic_loves_Dan @Laurie<3Stacy @Adam.S @Jake_in_the_lake

^Adam.S: so excited.

Jake_in_the_lake: yo Q, how's things at MSLC? 

^Quinn.Lupin: good thx

[see other comments]

-.-.-.-

It was around six in the afternoon when Teddy apparated into the apartment building and unlocked the door. Inside the apartment he found Quinn in the kitchen.

She was stood wearing a pair of old leggings and one of his old button up shirts. She was stirring a cup of fresh tea as she looked over an open book on the counter.

He moved towards her as she stood up from the counter. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up to kiss his cheek 'hello'.

He greeted her back and reminded her, "we've got to be at the restaurant for seven thirty. James and Al are bringing Harry. Did you make the cake?"
"It's in the cupboard. I'm gonna go get ready." She kissed his cheek again, before she moved out of his arms and headed for the direction of their bedroom.

"Wait!"
"What's up?" She turned back around. "You missed." He pouted pointing at his lips. "Damn." She chuckled before he pulled her back in.

-.-.-.-
An hour and fifteen minutes later Quinn stood up from the sofa and flattened down her black dress as Teddy emerged from their room with the card and gift bag for his godfather at hand.

They took hold of each others' hands and walked to the door, Quinn grabbing the cake and her clutch on the way out.

-.-.-.-.-

Teddy held the door open for his wife as she lead the way into the restaurant, "hi, we're here for the birthday dinner." Teddy addressed the forewoman at the desk. "Oh right this way." She lead them through the building to a back corner where a long table was set out.

Andromeda, Ginny, Lily, Arthur, Molly, Ron, Hermione, Hugo and Rose stood around waiting for the birthday boy and his sons. Quinn gave her cousins aunts and uncle all hugs then she gave the waitress the cake.

She took her seat beside Ginny and Teddy and gave the waitress her drink order.

Teddy was sat discussing work with Arthur and Ron as Lily and Rose begged Quinn to tell them about the latest animals she had seen to at work.

"How bad are Cornish pixies? Just dad always says their awful little creatures."
"Your dad's right. They're horrid." Quinn nodded at Rose.

"Is that why you're covered in scratches?" Lily asked her older cousin who nodded with a light hearted laugh. "Yeah it is."

"Harry's here!" Ginny announced as she received a text from James. They all fell quiet as they waited for the father and his two sons to arrive.

Four pairs of footsteps were soon heard coming around the corner and the whole table stood to greet the birthday boy. "You know you two didn't need to book a fancy table-." Harry was cut off as he rounded the corner behind the waitress.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone cheered as Ginny rushed forward to kiss her husband's cheek and give him a quick hug.

"Wow. Thanks everyone." Harry grinned at his family as Ron bro hugged him and Mrs Weasley pulled him in for a motherly hug.

"Happy birthday uncle Harry." Quinn smiled as he moved around her to take his seat at the head of the table. "Thanks Q."
"Happy birthday daddy." Lily grinned as she ran over to hug her father.

"Come on everyone let your dad sit down Lily dear. Let's order our food."

-.-.-.-.-

After everyone had had their meals the family sat around chatting as they waited on the cake to be presented.

Harry was halfway asking Teddy about work when a question from Andromeda further down the table, caused Quinn to basically spit her drink on Lily who she sat opposite.

"So when should we be expecting little Lupins running around?" The older woman asked. Quinn choked and spluttered as she tried to catch her drink.

"L...little.....kids?" She spluttered. "Grandma. We haven't really thought about that just yet." Teddy tried to diffuse the awkwardness that followed the question. "Andy the kids have only been married for seven months." Harry added.

"Well I for one can't wait to be great-grandma." Molly agreed with Andromeda who just shuck her head. "Honestly. I have no idea why you're waiting so long, you two would be amazing parents." Andromeda told her grandson and his wife.

Teddy flushed a deep red colour while Quinn tried to hide her blushing face in his shoulder. Harry was sat shaking his shoulders as he tried not to laugh out loud.

James and Albus were beside themselves while Rose giggled into her hand. Ron sat with a smirk while Hugo and Lily just confusedly watched the adults.

"Leave then be...they'll have kids when they're ready."
"Good thing Charlie's not here." Ginny joked and they all laughed.

Soon the table fell into a peaceful silence, which was broken by the sound of music beginning to blast from the speaker near the table.

'Happy birthday to you...'

The table began to sing along with the music as a parade of restaurant employees moved around the corner. The woman who had been serving them all night carried the cake Quinn had made.

Harry's face lit up once again making everyone cheer as the cake was placed in front of him.

It was a simple white cake with fondant '40's on it. It was decorated in dark and light blue fondant ribbons and a bow. Inside the light blue ribbon was painted Harry's name.

"...happy birthday to you!"

The singing ended and everyone clapped and cheered. The waitresses and waiters took their leave, leaving the bill, a pile of plates and forks and a knife for the party.

Harry cut the cake and everyone cheered again. Quinn recorded it as she held Harry's arm.

"Awww thanks you guys. You didn't have to." Harry said with a huge grin at him family.

Everyone took a piece of cake and another round of toasts was conducted in celebration of the boy who lived.

-.-.-.-.-

Quinn and Teddy decided to take a more scenic route home.

They walked back through London and across the bridge, never once letting go of one another's hands.

They wondered down into the park that ran along the side of parliament as they wandered further into the city.

The conversation soon turned to the subject of their earlier embarrassment.

"Sorry about what my grandma asked back there." Teddy spoke making Quinn blush.
"It's ok...." she said making him awkwardly smile as their eyes met.

"you know, it got me thinking." She said after a pause of silence. "Oh yeah? About what?"

"Us...having kids.....I mean, I've always wanted a family and I know you have....but we've never really talked about it." She said making him nod along.

"Well....how many kids would you want?" He asked making her smile. "Two....no, no...four. Two boys and two girls." She told him, he nodded along.

"Sounds good....when would you wanna start...trying?"
"I don't know....I mean, we both have our jobs sorted and everything is kinda in place...I just don't know if we're ready or not." She explained her thoughts.

He nodded in response, then he spoke, "well I for one cannot wait to have kids with you."

"Me too babe. Me too."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.5K 103 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
2.2M 62.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
46.8K 791 34
||COMPLETED|UNDER EDITING|| Sure, you've all heard of the all famous Harry Potter and how he found the Sorcerer's Stone, discovered the Chamber of...
59.9K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...