Rhythm of my heart ( student...

By Jojowerewolf

More

Rythum of my heart ( student/teacher relationship)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chaper 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12 part 2
Chapter 13
Chatper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

639 12 0
By Jojowerewolf

Chapter 7

As we pulled up to the theater I saw Emma run up to the car, ready to pull me out of it by my hair when she saw Emmett.

"Hey Jazz..... Um hey Mr. Williams?" She said looking at me with come curious written all over her face. I completely forgot to tell her that he was living with me.

"Hey Miss Alton." He replied, smiling at her as she waved nervously back. I chuckled at how awkward it had gotten in only a few second. "What?"

"You two are so awkward!" I said looking between the two of them then laughed again.

"Oh I live to amuse you Jazz." Emma said, pushing me playfully. She was so cool after like ten seconds of awkwardness. I opened the door, slid out and pushed her back, before long we were playfully hitting each other.

"Thanks Emmett for the ride can you pick me up?" I asked, he looked puzzled at me.

"Yeah but you'll have to wait because I'm going to see paranormal activities 4 with same friends." He said looking over my shoulder and waved at someone. I looked and saw a group of guys only feet away from mine.

"Oh .... Okay, cya after the movie then." I said meekly, then walked away with Emma practically pushing me into Zack. He looked really happy to see me. I smiled happily at him as he wrapped his arm around me, so far I love today. A couple o his friends joked that he was cheating on May with me, which made me mad I don't want to be the other girl.

"Zack my man you should dump May for this little hottie." Tony said smirking at Zack. Tony is Zack's best friend and head of the boys basketball team plus Emma's biggest enemy. I thought Zack would hit him for saying that about his girlfriend but yeah he still hit him but for a different reason.

"Shut up! I don't want to make Jazz feel like that!" Zack said tightening his grip around me, I looked up at him as he smiled down. I looked at Emma who looked just as dumbstruck.

"You ladies must have missed the tweet because Zack and May are no a longer a thing." Tony said smirking at me. "This is Zack's lame way of asking you out."I froze looked up at Zack who was now looking away. A big smile crept onto my face, I leaned on him closing any gaps that were left between us.

"......Hey you already screwed up our date......" I said, Zack turned back and looked frantically wondering what he did. "You haven't gotten us pop corn." He laughed my joke, as we walked to the snack bar. He bought me some m&m's because of my shirt. Emma and Tony fought over what size pop corn we should get. Zack paid for everything which was really sweet, after awhile Zack was holding my hand swing it back and forth. Okay this day is awesome.

"So great first date?" He asked smiling at me. I was really happy that I was on a date with Zack but it soon went sour when we heard an really familiar voice caused us to turn around. (Oh MY FUCKING GOD!)

"Hey babe what are you doing with that thing?" I stiffened up trying to stay calm. Zack looked dead at the person as they reached for our hands, Zack pulled them away. I almost fell over with how much force he used just o pull away. "Wow, touchy touchy."

"What do you mean by 'thing' you Sherk want a be." Zack said helping me regain my balance.

"Jazz are you going to let him talk to me like that. Or are you cheating on me with him." I nearly fell over again by what he said.Zack looked down at me searching my face for an answer. ( GOD DAMMIT ERIC!)

"ERIC! I'm not your girlfriend! And don't make any stupid lies about me being it." I ordered now inches away from him. Eric was grinning at me he knew that from the way we looked we were on a date. "what the hell are you doing here anyway?"

"Emmett invited us." Eric said leaning over so we were now at eye level, Zack didn't like that. (Us?) I looked around Eric to see my brothers whole crew starring over at us smiling and waving; well except of Danny and Matt who were glaring at Zack. I saw Emmett was flirting with some girls, I managed to get my hand free and walked over to my beloved idiots.

"Well what are you morons starring at?" I said crossing my arms firmly over my chest. They just laughed at how silly I must have looked but I held my ground not giving into their laughter. They soon hushed put on sad faces, Eric came up behind me trying to lighten the mood but it was way to late for that.

"We were watching our little Jazz on a date with a boy other than Eric. And seeing how much Danny boy and Matt could take looking at you two love birds." Peter said, I looked at them sternly but soon let it go and asked who won the pool. Of corse it was Hunter he was the best gambler , Zack came over curious of what was taking me so long. "Wow Jazz you can pick them, he looks way better then Eric." Eric soon hit Peter in the back of the head. I heard Emma and Tony fighting again so I said bye to my morons and back to my date with Prince Charming and the jokers. Before I left I saw Emmett look over at me with a weird look on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking on air by the time the movie as over and Zack asked me out again with out tweeter dumb and dee. I waited for Emmett, I saw Eric and the guys leave but they hadn't seen me. I waited and waited for almost an hour. (Okay where the hell is he?) I looked around all around the first floor, so when I couldn't find him there I ran up to the second floor that only had one theater which was the giant screen. I heard his voice in the darkness and found him with the same girls from earlier.

"Hey dumb ass." I whispered in his ear he turned and looking at me crazy.

"Did you just call your teacher a dumb ass?" He asked, glaring at me in the dark.

"Yep." I said popping the "p". "I've been waiting for your ass to take me home." I saw that one of the girls was glaring at me so I shot her a murderous look. Her and her friend backed behind Emmett. I grabbed his arm and pulled him away, out of the theater, down the steps ,and out to the car. When I finally stopped and looked at him he looked very amused. "What?"

"Were you jealous of those girls?" He asked, I chuckled at his a accusation. Me jealous of those two blonde bim bows yeah right.

"Why in the world would I be jealous? You can do whatever you want, but I want to go home."

"Oh really.... But if I can do whatever I want then I can leave you here all by yourself."

"Hell no your leaving me here!"

"But I can do anything I want... So I could do that or ..... " he tailed off starring in my eyes but his eyes dropped down to my lips. We sat there looking at each other my heart was racing, with out thinking I was getting closer to Emmett. I that no idea what I was doing,he was just as close to me. ( what am I doing!?) I thought. So as he leaned down to me I took the keys swiftly away opened the car hopped in and locked it. "HEY!"

"Come on dumb ass, you wanted to drive with me." He looked shocked but quickly recovered and ran around the tried to open the door. I chuckled at the look he shot me. "Apologize for saying I was jealous." I teased rolling the window down just enough that he couldn't stick his hand in.

"You were totally jealous!"he protested, I just laughed not letting him in no matter how many time he said I was jealous. It took about twenty minutes before he admitted that I was right.

"Get in dumb ass."I said opening the car started the car up and pulled out of the theater.

"Why do you keep calling me a dumb ass?"he asked she we stopped at the light.

"Because you were hanging out with my dumb ass brothers crew." I stated.

"Why does that make me a dumb ass?"

"Hey you should be happy that I'm calling you that." I said as the light turned green, he looked puzzled at me. "When I first met Eric my dad called him a dumb ass. So when ever I saw him I called him dumb ass thinking it was a good thing. My dad told me that it was a bad word and not to use it but I liked it."

"Well at the risk of sounding stupid but why did you like saying dumb ass?" He asked leaning closer to me, smiling I nudged him with my elbow.

"Well pleased dear god if you tell Eric this I will kill you." I said, as we pulled up into the driveway. "When I was young I used to have this huge crush on him and used dumb ass as his pet name." I said, glancing over at him I saw that he was chuckling.

"No wonder Eric catches after you he finally realized you liked him after so long." I laughed with him, but he soon stopped and asked."if that's a nickname you use when you like someone. Then does that mean you like me?"

"Yep, your one of the dumb asses now and you can't back out of it."

Continue Reading