Short Stories ( Satzu )

By trentrentzutzu

the reason why I am doing this is : •To kill time • I want to • I ship Satzu Just random stories about Satz... More

EARLY WARNING
Miss Universe (Part 1)
Miss Universe (Part 2)
Miss Universe (Part 3)
Miss Universe (Finale)
JUST THOUGHTS.
Lost in Japan
Lost in Japan (Part 2)
Lost in Japan (part 3)
Lost in Japan (Part 4)
Lost in Japan (Part 5)
Lost in Japan (Part 6)
Lost in Japan (Finale)
Let's Play
Let's Play (Part 2)
Let's Play (Part 3)
Let's Play (Part 4)
Let's Play (Part 5)
Let's Play (Part 6)
Let's Play (Part 7)
Let's Play (Finale)
Grow Old With You (Part 1)
Grow Old With You (Finale)
Lie To Me
Lie To Me (part 2)
Lie To Me (Part 3)
Lie to me (Part 4)
Lie To Me (Part 5)
Lie To Me (Part 6)
Lie To Me (Part 7)
Lie To Me (Part 8)
Lie To Me (Part 9)
Lie to me (Part 10)
Lie To Me (Part 12)
Lie To Me (Finale)
High School (Part 1)
High School (Part 2)
High School (Part 3)
High School (Part 4)
High School (Part 5)
High School (Part 6)
High School (Part 7)
High School (Part 8)
High School (Part 9)
High School (Part 10)
High School (Finale)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 1)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 2)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 3)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 4)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 5)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 6)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 7)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 8)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 9)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 10)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 11)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 12)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 13)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 14)
Lie To Me (PART 15)
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title

Lie To Me (Part 11)

1K 44 6
By trentrentzutzu

  SANA POV

  She's now preparing for their dinner, taking a short shower.

  "Heyy Sana!!" someome shouted from the door. It looks like Mark.

  "What?" I asked and opened the door.

  "We'll leave now for dinner" he said and held my hand. That caught me off guard. You do not have the rights to hold my hand. Only Tzuyu can.

  "Oh Tzuyu, have fun on your dinner with him" I tried to remove his hand but his grip is too strong.

  "Uhm yes.. sir" she smiled.

  "Let's go" Mark said. I didn't even got a chance to say good bye properly.

  Wow. My friends are already at the lobby. As soon as we got closer to them, my parents smiled because of what they are seeing.

  "Awwww I knew you two look good together" said Mark's parents.

  "Yessss can't wait for the wedding" said Dad.

  "Me too sir" he kissed me from out of nowhere. What..in..the..world? I heard Momo and the others gasped.

  "OOOHHHHH so sweet" what's wrong with my parents? If only I could slap him right now I would but I don't want to make a scene.

  "TZUYU !! OVER HEREEE!!" WHAT?!

  I quickly scanned the place to see her and there she is. Oh no, she's actually looking at us. Tzuyu just turned her back and walk straight to Mingyu. Shit shit shit.

  TZUYU POV

  Okay, that hurt a little bit. I know that Sana doesn't want that but it's still a kiss. It hurts because I took the risk of being with her knowing that she'll might marry that guy one day. Here I am walking, contemplating if I did the right thing, taking the risk.

  "Let's go! They are waiting, here's the restaurant that they went in. Let's find it" said Mingyu.

  "Wait a minute, you don't know where's the place?" I asked.

  "Uhmm I'm not from here you know and they left early because they bought souveniers all by themselves"

  "Urghhhh let's find it quick"

  SANA POV

  It's so uncomfortable walking with him. I hate it.

  "Send help" I whispered to my friends at the back.

  "What?"

  "Nothing" just smile Sana.

  Finally, we are here. I just want to get away from him but he's beside me. Good thing my friends are on my left side.

  "Momo send help please" I said quietly.

  "Do you want me to go loco here?" she joked. That made me laugh a little bit.

  They served us with foods. I wish I could laugh comfortably like them. Urghhhh I really hate it here.

  "YAH! MINGYU! I TOLD YOU THIS IS THE PLACE" that's Tzuyu's voice.

  TZUYU POV

  "I think this is the place" I said to Mingyu a hundred times but he just won't listen to me. I pulled him inside and there we saw his parents.

  "YAH! MINGYU! I TOLD YOU THIS IS THE PLACE!!" I said to him and slapped his arm.

  "Ohhh.. told you this was the place. I'm right" is he joking right now?

  "Why are you staring at me like that it's scary" he said.

  "Ohh Mingyu-yah you made us walk and walk for a long time. We went here already but you insisted that it was not" I smiled and was about to throw my hand on his face.

  "My parents are watchingg" yep there they are waving and smiling at us. He's so scared HAHAHA.

  "I'm not gonna slap you I'm just gonna touch your face" yep I touched his face and pinched it.

  "UWU CUTIE MINGYU UWUUUUU"

  "OOOOUCHHH STOP STOPP SORRY!! YOU'RE RIGHT" okay I got to hear what I want even though people are looking at us because of his shout.

  We went to his parents now and had a wonderful dinner night.

  SANA POV

  I didn't dare to look at them but hearing how Tzuyu talk to him made me more jealous. There are a lot of restaurant here, why did they go here?

  "You okay?" asked Momo.

  Just smile Sana. Do not let them know what you are feeling.

  "Uhmm yes why would I not be?" I replied. So I decided to just mind my own business and just eat. Do not care about what Mark's saying.

  TZUYU POV

  We been telling stories for over an hour now. His parents are full of stories, so cute. But their son here is not.

  "Mom do you remember her bangs?"

  WHAT IN THE FREAKING WORLD?! HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY BANGS?

  "Oh yeahhhh you had your full bangs" said his mom. She recalled the length of my bangs.

  "Ohhh I remembered it, it was cute"

  "Yessss. One time during PE, the coach told us to run couple of laps and she would always stumble because her bangs kept spiking her eyes" I want to put this big bread in his mouth so that he would stop laughing. I pinched him instead on his thigh.

  "OUCH" he said.

  "Why? What's wrong?" asked by his mom.

  I glared at him. He is always scared when I do that to him.

  "This ants" he said and smiled at me.

  Couple of minutes, his parents left. It's just the two of us here.

  SANA POV

  What are those two doing? They both are laughing. That should be me if it weren't for them. I'm getting annoyed with them laughing.

  TZUYU POV

  "It's getting late, we should probably head back" I said.

  "Hmmmm if you say so" he said and took the last bite of the chocolate fudge.

  We were about to leave the place but I got a glimpse of them there too. Sana is there. Mark is there beside her. The kiss from earlier flashbacked. I cannot take it out of my mind.

  "Woahhh look where your going"

  Omg. I almost bump a waiter. Thank GOD he pulled me or else, I'll gonna pay for those food. Uhmm but it's way too close.

  "Thank you" I just said and went outside of the restaurant.

  SANA POV

  Really? Right infront of my salad? I want to  go back to the hotel now.

  "Psstt.. Momo" I tried to get Momo's attention.

  "Uhmm what?"

  "I want to go back to the hotel"

  "So?"

  "What do you mean so? Back me up okay?"

  "Fine but I'm still not finish eating"

  "I'll buy you five times of that tomorrow"

  "DEAL" that was fast.

  I cleared my throat.

  "You okay?" asked Dad.

  "I want to go back to my room. Just continue eating" I said.

  "I'll escort you" Mark volunteered

  "UHM n-no need, I got Momo" aheheh.

  "Ohhh we'll go back too as well sir" awwww my friends said it.

  "Okay good night to all of you, we'll be staying a little longer" mom said.

  "Good night"

  As soon as we got out of that place, I rushed towards the hotel, up to our room. Yep, there she is.

  "You gone back early? Thought you'll be late" she said softly. My heart can't take this.
I went straight to the bed and hugged her.

  "Hmmmmm??"

  "Sorry"

  TZUYU POV

  I don't want her to feel like this.

  "Don't be sorry, I know that you don't want that also" I tried to calm her down. She's about to cry.

  "Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry"

  "Yah Towie stop" just tap her back.

  "Towie?"

  "Yes, I realized that calling you tow truck is a bit ugly" I laughed.

  "Let's just sleep. I know that you're too tired from hiding it. I love you" I said again and with that, I kissed her on her head.

  I can hear her sobs. Tightening the hug could at least calm her, I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 109 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
38.2K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...