One Of A Kind (Klaus Mikaelso...

By Paige_bar15

What will happen when Klaus Mikaelson meets Grace May Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler. She's the light i... More

It's Out!!!
Cast
Grace Lockwood
Chapter 1-Masquerade
Chapter 2-Rose and Elijah
Chapter 3-Journals
Chapter 4-Elijah's Alive?!
Chapter 5- The sacrifice
Chapter 6-By The Light Of The Moon
Chapter 7- The Bite
Chapter 8- The Dinner Party
Chapter 9- Girls Night
Chapter 10- The Last Dance
Chapter 11- The Last Day
Chapter 12-As I Lay Dying
Chapter 13- We're Keeping The Dog
Chapter 14- On The Way To Ray
Chapter 15-Getting answers
Chapter 16- Hybrids
Chapter 18- Shopping Trip
Chapter 19- Secrets Are Out
Chapter 20- Birthdays
Chapter 21- Prank Night
Chater 22-The Dead Walking
Chapter 23- Homecoming
Chapter 24- The New Deal
Chapter 25- An Alter Ego?
Chapter 26- The Funeral.
Chapter 27- The Dinner Party
Chapter 28- Mikaelson ball
Chapter 29- Markings, Death, Betrayal, and Kidnappings?
Chapter 30- Unlikely Alliances
Chapter 31- Heat
Chapter 32- The Murder of One
Chapter 33- The Mind of a Killer
Chapter 34- The Roaring 20s
Chapter 35- Alaric 2.0
Chapter 36-The Departed
Chapter 37-All I Need
Chapter 38- Letting go
Chapter 39-Familiar
Chapter 40- The Five
Chapter 41- Tainted Love
Chapter 42-We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
Chapter 43- Territorial
Chapter 44-Miss Mystic
Chapter 45-We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
Chapter 46-The Darkness Within
Chapter 47- The Truth Is Out
Chapter 48- The Past Comes Back
Chapter 49- Ancestors
Chapter 50-Mora Miserium.
Chapter 51- Girl Time
Chapter 52- Bad Planning
Chapter 53-Catch Me If You Can
Chapter 54- Kol's Death
Chapter 55-Birthmarks
Chapter 56- Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter 57- Stand By Me
Chapter 58-Long-Lost What?!
Chapter 59-Silas in Mystic Falls
Chapter 60- Because the Night
Chapter 61-Hello, Silas.
Chapter 62- American Gothic
Chapter 63-The Other Side
Chapter 64-An Old Friend
Chapter 65-Out Running
Chapter 66- Inner demons
Chapter 67- Perfect Picture Strangers
Chapter 68-A New Hope
Book Two

Chapter 17-Chicago

15K 341 125
By Paige_bar15

I was curled up and warm. I felt a steady heartbeat and smelt the addicting scent that I've come to recognize as Klaus. I slowly started to wake up from my sleep. The air was different it smelt like we were in a city of some sort not the suburbs in which we were located in before. I felt the arms of the person holding me tighten as they moved.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." I felt Klaus' chest vibrate as he talked smugly. I felt Klaus walk with me located in his arms further away from the car.

"What are we doing here?" I heard the confusion in Stefan's voice. Klaus moved my weight so I was situated in one arm. I assumed he opened something because soon enough his arm moved back and pulled me closer to him.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days." Klaus responds and I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Backed out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan replies casually.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend. Chicago, 1920's word was that the ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was prohibition. Everything was off-limits then, which made everything so much fun." Klaus reminisced. " Chicago was magical."

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it." I heart the annoyance in Stefan's voice.

"Ready to get down to business, then?" He asked him.

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed I mean don't you want to move on? Why was Grace even here in the first place?" Stefan growls at the end being protective of me. "What's going of with you and her?"

"That is my business and if I want you to know then you will. Come, we're going to see my...second favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." After hearing that my ears started to ring. It was like static was invading all of my senses and I started to shake.

"Grace? Gracie?" Stefan asks worry clear in his voice. I start to turn my head as the ringing gets louder and I groan in pain.

"Grace?" Klaus asks shaking me lightly.  I toss and turn more as their voices get further and further away. It feels like I fighting something like my brain is rewired and is trying to break it. I get out of Klaus's arms and stumble around a little as my vision blurred a little and then suddenly clears as I buckle to the ground.

"What the hell?" I mumble as my breathing gets back to normal. Klaus bends down near me worry clear on his face. I glance over to Stefan and see a similar facial expression. 

"What happened?" Klaus asked me.

"I-I don't know. It felt like my brain was-was trying to rewire itself. Like it was trying to break something..." I explain as I get up.

"Easy, love," Klaus says smirking at me as I stumble a little.

"Where are we? Chicago? Did we drive for 9 hours straight to get here?" I ask.

"Yes we did, love. I thought I'd take Stefan back on a small  trip down memory lane." He explains looking at Stef. I yawn and stretch now being fully away.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go to your second favorite witch." I say as I move back to the car and hop in Klaus hoping in after me smiling. Stefan comes in soon after not looking happy.

***

He replied to us that we were going to visit a bar because that's where his witch was. We walked into the empty bar.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus asks Stefan as he wraps an arm around me pulling me in close to his body. He's gotten really touchy nowadays, ever since I kissed him actually. 

"I can't believe this place is still here," Stefan says amazed as he looks around the bar familiarization present on his face. We walk in further and I lean against the bar. I hear a door open and look toward it seeing who I assume is the witch.

"You got to be kidding me." The witch says looking at the three of us.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, and says to the bartender-" Klaus stats but I cut him off. 

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that does not make you funny." I sigh looking at Klaus pointedly. He looks amused at me and so does the mysterious witch at my outburst.

"I agree with her." She starts then looks to Stefan. "I remember you."

"Yeah. Your Gloria." He states.

"Mm-Hmm." She replies while nodding. I stay near the bar as Klaus and Stefan wander closer.

"Shouldn't you be..." Stefan trails off. I assume she used herbs to slow down her aging process. 

"Old and dead?" She asks rhetorically. "Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?"

"Gloria's a very powerful witch," Klaus explains to Stefan.

"She can slow the aging down some. My guess is by special herbs and spells right? But I'll catch up to her at some point." I explain as I hoped over the counter and got a bottle of vodka. She looks at me amused with a questioning glace as if asking 'whos paying for that?' I simply pull out a credit card I swiped from Klaus and put it on the counter. Klaus looks at me and then the card.

"Where did you get a credit card from, love?" He asks with his eyebrow quirked up.

"You," I reply simply. His eyebrows shoot up and he pulls out his wallet to check that his card was indeed gone.

"What? When did you?" He questions me with a confused look.

"Seriously who walks around with 1,000 dollars in their wallet? You're so weird." I explain as I walk over to them with my bottle. He sighs and lets it go knowing he won't win with me. I smile in triumph as I drank the burning liquid.

"Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something behind the bar," Klaus says as he turns back to me with an exasperated look on his face. I giggle and lean my head on him making him smile a little. Stefan headed behind that bar while Klaus faced me.

"Yeah, sure thing." He agrees but rather be there for the conversation. 

"You look ravishing, by the way, little wolf," Klaus tells me. A faint blush covers my face and he smirks in triumph. He then turns to Gloria.

"I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels." She says as Klaus and her sit I stand there awkwardly for a little bit before Klaus pulls me onto his lap.

"So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse?" Klaus responded annoyed.

"Obviously you did something wrong. Look every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old...we'd have to contact the witch who created it." She explained as I started to think again. Why wouldn't it work? He killed everyone, but the original witch never wanted him to be able to make more hybrids, so we're missing something.

"Well, that would be the original witch. She's very dead." Klaus told her knowingly rubbing small circles on my hip bone. 

"I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me, Rebekah." She tells us.

"Rebeckah. Rebeckah is a bit preoccupied." Klaus responded wincing a little bring up his sister's name. 'Preoccupied' usually meaning daggered.

"She has what I need. Bring her to me." Gloria snapped.

"What is this?" Stefan asked from across the bar looking down at a photo frame in his hands. Klaus looks to him smirking.

"Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago was a medical place." He replies smug and I get off of him and start walking toward Stefan Klaus following me to see what he held.

"But this is me. With you." He says. I look down at the photo and see it was indeed Stefan with Klaus. Stefan's arm wrapped around Klaus's shoulders a smile on Klaus's face. His hair slicked back wearing a suit. Damn he looks good in a suit. Klaus decides to make us go back to the Wearhouse where he has his siblings inboxes. I haven't seen any of his other siblings except Eli, I'm kinds excited to see Rebekah. Eli said that we would most likely be friends.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?" Stefan asked annoyed as we walked back into the storage unit.

"You said it yourself, that time had a lot of dark holes," Klaus explains walking toward where his siblings were.

"No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?" Stefan asks annoyed.

"I'm a little busy right now. Memory lane will have to wait." Klaus says as I just watch the interaction. Suddenly Stefan grabs Klau's arm and turns Klaus towards himself.

"What the hell is going on? Answer me." Stefan demands Klaus. Instead, Klaus simply removes Stefan's arm and looks Stefan right in the eye.

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you." Klaus explains.

"You compelled him?" I state barely above a whisper but Klaus heard me. He looks towards me with a smile on his features. He grabs my hand and pulls me toward him not answering but acknowledging that I was indeed correct. We soon come across a room with five coffins.

"Your sister. So I knew another original vampire." He states.

"If you can't handle it then don't ask," Klaus states as he walked up to a coffin. He opened it and inside was a beautiful wearing a flapper. He caresses her cheek in a loving way. Stefan walks up behind Klaus and looks at the girl in the coffin.

"I don't recognize her," Stefan stated. 

"Well don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine." Klaus informs as he takes the dagger that was embedded in her chest. "Time to wake up little sister." While waiting my face brightened as I rushed over to a coffin with the letter 'E' on it. TH biggest smile spread my face as I opened it and saw an Elijah laying in it. I did tell him he'll wear certain clothes. Klaus walks over and looks over my shoulder to Elijah. "Why are you so happy?" 

I just smile bigger and make a Hawaiian shirt and sweatpants appear in my hands. I look to Klaus to see him looking at me amused.

"What? He owes me." I smirk at him. Klaus just shakes his head while a smile adorns his face. I snap my fingers and see the previous suit that accommodated Elijah's body was now a Hawaiian shirt and sweatpants. "Now the deal is officially settled," I quickly take a picture to torment him in the future with then I close the coffin. then my mind drifts. Back to the hybrids. To what happened in the mountains.

"Is anything wrong, love?" Klaus asks as he sees the look no my face. I just look at him and shake my head deciding to ignore it, I would solve it eventually. After closing Elijah's coffin Klaus and I walk back over to Rebekah's.

"Any day now, Rebekah. She's being dramatic." Klaus says as he stares at her.

"Let me give her some blood, wouldn't it help speed up the process?" I ask as I bite into my wrist and put go to put it on Rebekah's mouth but Klaus pulls my hand away and looks at the blood on my wound that was slowly closing. "So you get the same reaction I do then?" I say mostly to myself but he tilts his head to the side as if asking what I meant by that.

"Look, why don't you just tell me what the hell is going on? I mean, you obviously want me here for a reason, right? And I know I'm not going to get a response about Grace." Stefan states.

"No you are indeed right, you are not getting any answers about why Grace is accompanying us. As for you, well, you have many useful talents." Klaus sighs out as he stares at his sister.

"Do I?" Stefan asked.

"In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you," Klaus explains.

***

"I was your number one fan." Klaus explained as we started walking back towards the car.

"Why should I believe any of this?" Stefan asks skeptically of Klaus which is reasonable. 

"When she wakes up, tell her to meet us at Gloria's bar. Then volunteer your carotid artery and let her feed until you die." Klaus compels the transport man.  He nods his head in compliance as Klaus starts to walk again.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asks Klaus.

"You think I'm lying, Stefan.  You and I knew each other.  You trusted me with one of your secrets and now I'm going to prove it to you." Klaus said smirking.

"How?" Stefan questions.

"We're going to your old apartment. Come along, little wolf." He calls me over. Although I would rather just go to Gloria's and drink I decided to comply and follow my mate.

***

We soon arrived at a shabby and unused apartment.

"What a charming little homestead. Do you feel that?" He turns toward us. I look around feeling it too but decide to just ignore it. I mean people would break into it all the time, no? "Is anybody here?" He asks jokingly.

"I bet this place has been vacant for decades. People would be breaking in all the time." I explain walking further into the small apartment and near Klaus. 

"Why did you bring me here?" Stefan asks looking around the room. 

"Your friend, Liam Grant, the one who drank his wife blood- I never could figure out why you wanted his name. And then you told me your little secret. It was all part of your special little ritual." Klaus explains looking around the room I cringe a little as I hear that news. I then decide to wander towards the bed and catch a newer scent. One that I can't place. Then my head goes foggy again but it doesn't hurt as much as last time. It feels like I'm missing something. Something big.

"To write it down." Stefan realized.

"And relive the kill...over and over again." Klaus finished. He then smiles like a fan-but and walks over to a shelf pulling it open revealing a door." Believe me now." 

Stefan entered the secret room and I peered over his shoulder seeing the long lists of names. Poor Stefan. I then turn back to see Klaus looking at something on the table.  He then turns his head and stares at something. He's being weird again.

"Look what I found." He announces. Klaus and I walk back over just as Stefan pulls out a bottle of Sing;e Malt.

"1918. Single Malt." Stefan says showing us the bottle.

"My favorite," Klaus says smirking. I grab the bottle and start to leave.

"Stef just grab another, this one is claimed by me," I say smirking back at the two boys. Stefan chuckles but complies and grabs another bottle on the shelf.

"Let's go and find someone to pair to with," Klaus says holding the new bottle and walking towards where I was, which was by the door. 

"Ew." I say disgusted as we all walk out Stefan last closing the door.

***

We headed back to the bar and Gloria handed Stefan and Klau two beers not acknowledging my Prince. So instead I stole Klaus's beer and started to drink it. Klaus looked over to me and slapped my hand.

"What?" I ask.

"You're underage." He states as though it's obvious.

"That has never and will never stop me. Plus alcoholism kinds runs in the family." O reply as though it's nothing.

"You were adopted. So it really doesn't." He replies taking the beer back. I raise an eyebrow. and turn to a witch I was starting to like.

"Hey Gloria, can you get me some bourbon?" I ask as I go hand her Klaus's credit card again. After he took it back I sole it again. Klaus saw what was in my hand as stopped me from giving it to her. I pout then smile as I hand her a 20.

"Where did you-" He cuts himself off as he looks in his wallet o see 100 dollars gone. "When did you even do that? How did I not notice?" He questions more to himself than me.

"I have my ways Mr. Mikaelson," I say cockily as Gloria hands me a bourbon with a smirk.

"Where's Rebekah?" She asked turning towards Klaus.

"She'll be here. I can't just conjure her on demand." He replied rolling his eyes as Gloria walks away. He then turns to Stefan. "What's with you? I thought Chicago was your playground."

"So this is why you asked me to be your wingman? Because you liked the way that I tortured innocent people?" He questions.

"Well, that's certainly half of it," Klaus replies taking another sip of his half-finished drink.

"What's the other half?" Stefan asks him impatiently.

"The other half, Stefan, is that you used to want to be my wingman." He pours a shot and I steal him as he's sliding the other to Stefan. He glares at me and I shrug as I pass the shot glass back towards him.

"So I'm confused. If we were such great friends, why do I only know you as the hybrid dick who sacrificed my girlfriend an altar of fire? How kidnapped Grace and decide to bring her with us on this summer trip?" Stefan asked looking at Klaus.

"All good things must come to an end. It was time for Rebekah and I to move on." He explains looking at the wall. "Better to have a clean slate."

"But why? You shouldn't have to cover your tracks...unless you're running from someone." Stefan points out. 

"Storytime's over," Klaus states seriously looking angered. I rub his back and he looks at me calmly smiling at my gesture.

"I need another drink. A real one." Stefan says as he gets up and walks away. I then start twiddling with a ring on my finger that Damon got me two years ago.

"Where did you get the ring from?" Klaus asked looking over my shoulder.

"I got it two years ago, the year after Damon got me the Buffy bracelet. I saw this when we went shopping for one time and he got it. The buffy bracelet was an inside joke between us. He usually gets a personal gift." I explain.

"Well this year the best gift will be mine." He states cockily.

"Oh really? You're getting pretty cocky there Niklaus." I say with my eyebrows raised.

"Niklaus? You're starting to sound like Elijah." He groans laughing a bit.

"Then how about I call you Nik?" I ask with a smile. "So where's my dog?" I see his face pale a little. 

"He's with a human, he's fine I'll return him to you later." He replies smoothly.

"Oh really, so you haven't sent him away yet," I ask with raised eyebrows.

"Och, you wound me, love." He raises a hand to his chest feigning being hurt. He smiles at me with mischief lacing his eyes and for a while we just start at each other. Getting lost in the eyes of each other. His smile then disappears as his expression turns cold.

"I see they've opened the doors to the riff-raff now," Klaus says.

"Oh, honey, I've been called worse." The voice of the one and only Damon Salvatore answers. I turn quickly to see Damon sitting on the other side of Klaus. I chuckle at that comment and run up to him giving him a hug.

"I've missed you so much, Day," I say singing into the crook of his neck.

"I've missed you too, Little Bird." He replied hugging me back. I feel Klaus burning holes into the back of my head as I hug Damon.

"YOu don't give up, do you?" Klaus questions playing with a small umbrella in his drink. 

"Give me my brother and my little bird back... and you'll never have to see me again," Damon says hugging me closer. I then hear a growl and turn back to see Klaus gripping his glass looking at us.

"Well, I am torn. You see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die, but how many freebies did I really sign up for? As for 'your little bird' I actually quite enjoy her company. She's staying with me. And clearly you want to die, otherwise, you wouldn't be here, so..." He trails off as he grabs a hold of my wrist and pulls me towards him sighing in context once I'm in his hold. Damon glares at him and smiles sarcastically.

"What can I say? I'm a thrill-seeker." Damon replies. Klaus pushes me behind him and gets up. He wraps a hand around Damon. He lifts Daon off of his feet and with his other hand takes the little wooden umbrella. 

"I'm a little boozy, so you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few times." Klaus apologizes and then stabs him.

"Nik. Stop." I said looking worriedly.

"Ohh. No, that's not it, Hmmm." Klaus says as he stabs Damon again. "Ohh. Almost." He angles it upwards.

"You want a partner in crime. Forget Stefan and Grace. I'm so much more fun." Damon grunts out.  Klaus looks like he's about to think about it then tosses Damon across the room. Damon lands on a table and breaks the glass on the table. Klaus bends over and breaks a leg off of the chair making it int a makeshift stake. Damon was son his back groaning in pain as Klaus loomed over him.

"You won't be any fun after you're dead," Klaus says and starts to walk over to Damon tossing the stake in his hand and catching it. He rests a hand on Damon's shoulder and goes to stable his heart.

"Motus. Incendia." I say sending Klaus flying to the wall and setting the stake on fire. Klaus struggles against my magic. Now that I wasn't using my ancestral magic I was way stronger.

"Really Grace?" Klaus says annoyed struggling more against the wall.

"Yes, 'really'. Damon is my best friend. You can't kill him." I explain with an exasperated look. Klaus then looks towards Damon and smirks.

"You don't have to negotiate your brother's freedom. When I'm done with him, he won't want to go back. As for Grace, you'll never get her back." Klaus hisses out. Damon gets back up and looks at me smiling.

"Thanks, little bird." Damon thanked me. He goes to hug me. "I got you something because I'm going to assume I won't see you for the actual big day." He whispers. I tilt my head and he puts another bracelet on my wrist the same one that had the simple gold bracelet with 'Buffy the vampire slayer'. I look at the new addition and see a little bird on a simple silver bracelet. On the back it's engraved with the words 'little bird'.

"Aww, Day..." I trail off as I smile at him and hug him tightly. He smiles back and speeds away. I drop Klaus from the wall and he groans from the fall not expecting to be released.

"What the hell Grace!?" Klaus exclaims. I smile at him and go to hug him.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't just sit back and watch you kill one of my best friends," I explain as I dig my head deeper into his chest.

"He would've deserved it though." He grumbles out hugging me back.

"What did he do?" I ask.

"He kissed my mate. That deserves some sort of punishment." He replies growling a bit. I chuckle at his possessiveness.

"How about we go get Rebekah?" I suggest. He only nods and then we were off back towards the warehouse.

***

We arrived at the wear house and see a dead man on the floor. Rebekah was no longer in the coffin anymore. 

"Rebekah...It's your big brother. Come out, come out, wherever you are." Klaus called out teasingly. Out of nowhere a woman speeds towards Klaus and stabs him in the chest.

"Go to hell, Nik!" She spits as I yelp then chuckle a little. 

"Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me." Klaus replied smirking.

"Yeah, but I was hoping it would hurt more." She seethes annoyed.

"I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah...so I'm going to let that go. Just this once. Brought you a little peace offering. You can come in." Klaus calls out. I was guessing to Stefan but I had no idea when he got here.

Stefan comes in and I can see Rebekah's eyes light up at the sight of her long-lost love.

"Stefan?" She says surprised.  Klaus walks over to Stefan looking into his eyes.

"Now you remember." He compels and Stefan's face shows recognization as he looks at the two originals in front of us.

"Rebekah." He says walking slowly towards her.

"Stefan..." Klaus calls out towards him making him turn around.

"We were friends." He states slowly.

"We are friends." Klaus corrects. Aww it's a small bromance, cute. "And now you know the reason you're here." 

"And what bout, Grace?" Stefan asks and the attention turns towards me. Rebekah looks at me and smiles brightly.

"YOu found her! good for you, Nik." She say smiling. 

"Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch," Klaus informs her.

"The original witch." She states.

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" Klaus questions impatiently. Rebekah reaches for her neck and fear rushes threw her features. 

"Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!" Rebekah yells. 

"I don't know I didn't touch it," Klaus replies.

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!" She yells impatiently.

"Tell me that's now what she needs, Rebekah!" Klaus yells at her. Rebekah rushed over to her coffin and searches in it. She looks as though she's about to break any second so I carefully approach her.

"Hey, hey. Rebekah, tell me what does it look like I'll help." I say looking at her. She smiles and calms down enough to explain. 

After explaining I crawled on my knees and started searching for it on the floor. I felt eyes roaming on my ass. I knew it was Klaus but I didn't want Rebehak to be upset so I continued my search. After searching for a while I get back up.

 "Okay, I didn't find the necklace but I found a lot of dead mice," I say brushing off my hands and knees.  

Then I start thinking about the necklace again. Where did I see it before? My head gets fuzzy again and I collapse to the ground as the pain intensifies in my head.

"Grace!" Klaus rushes over. "What wrong?"

"Ahhh!" I groan out unable to form words as my mind is trying to push something. 

It's all fuzzy. After what feels like hours the pain dulls and I'm left panting on the floor catching my breath after what just happened."I'm good." I respond getting up.

"What the bloody hell just happened?" Rebekah asks. I look around in a daze for a bit and then refocus.

"I don't know but it feels as if the mind is fighting against something. I just don't know what."I reply I then look to Stef and he looks worried. But not just for me but for something else. "You know what? Let's just go to a hotel for the night then in the morning we can take Rebekah shopping for more modern clothes." I offer.

"Oh, I'm going to like you." She replies smiling at me then turns toward her brother."Nik I want you to marry this girl." Nik still looks worried o I send him a comforting smile and open my arms. He goes in and hugs me. With that I pass out but Klaus supports my weight and easily carries me to the hotel we rented. Just before I completely lose all fo my senses.

"I just might do that Rebekah." I hear Klaus mumble so lowly that If I weren't as close to him as I were then I wouldn't have hear it. It made me slightly smile as I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.3K 79
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
200K 7.6K 67
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
122K 3.6K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
70.5K 2K 28
"I'll never be you Caroline!!! I'll never be pretty enough, I'll never be smart enough, I'll never get the perfect boy with the perfect lifestyle...