Sanders Sides Angst One Shots

By C0SM1C-EXE

Hahahhahhahaaa, time to torture all the characters More

Empty {R O M A N}
Cheater {V I R G I L}
sorry. {J A N U S}
you're gone {R E M U S}
Hold On {V I R G I L/L O G A N}
Never Again {E M I L E/R O M A N/ P A T T O N}
Nails {V I R G I L}
A/N: I'm taking requests
Request {V I R G I L}
I've been TAGGED?!
My R {E M I L E}
Hunger Games Part 1
Hunger Games Part 2
Hunger Games Part 3 (Finale)
Touch Starved {V I R G I L}
Unexpected Suicide {L O G A N}
The Split {R O M A N / R E M U S}
Prompts I thought of for no reason
Tagged again? Yay!!
Promt Request {J A N U S/L O G A N}
Prompt Request {R E M U S}
Prompt Request {V I R G I L}
Patton's Poem {P A T T O N}
Kicked Out {E M I L E}
Prompt Request {V I R G I L}
Real {E V E R Y O N E}
Not a Chapter
Death Fest {E V E R Y O N E}
Temper Tantrum (Patton)
Contacted {L O G A N}
Hitting {L O G A N}
Tagged and Tiaras: Stupid Edition
L o v e . . . ? {R E M Y}
Red Stained Water { ? ? ? }
Out {R E M U S}
Chat {P A T T O N}
Not A Oneshot
Draft: Consent (change?) {L O G A N}
Consent {L O G A N}
Request {R OM A N, P A T T O N}
Eleven PM {J A N U S/R E M Y}
See ya soon! {P A T T O N}
Prompt Request {R E M U S}
Request {R O M A N}
Angstober #2 {P A T T O N}
Further { R E M U S }
Bring Him Home { J A N U S, V I R G I L }

Abuse {L O G A N}

2.1K 39 60
By C0SM1C-EXE

TW: Abuse, Blood mentions, Self harm, Self Deprecating thoughts, Mentions of Drugs, Mentions of unwanted touching and rape,
Trans! Logan, Vulgar language, Kid! Virgil, Kid! Janus, Fluffy Ending

AU: Animal

Ship: Abusive Logince, Logicality.

Logan: Wolf
Virgil: Wolf
Roman: Bear
Patton: Bunny
Janus: Bunny (I know he's a snek but nOt iN ThIs StOrY mAtE
Ian: Bear
Elijah: Bear
Remus: Neko

Logan sat on the carpeted floor of his room, in front of the full body mirror, cleaning his wound from when Roman had been there earlier. Once it was cleaned and bandaged, he opened his laptop to continue looking for new apartments that would allow children. While he thought of children, he looked up to his little wolf pup who was lying in he and Roman's bed.

He and his family needed to move, seeing as the apartment they had now had changed their rules to not allow children. After searching for a while, he found a nice looking apartment that allowed children, and had a roommate other than him. It would be Logan, Roman, Little Virgil, and another guy named Patton Hearte. I'll show it to Roman when he gets home.

Fast forward a month, and it was moving day. Roman was talking to Patton about something, completely ignoring his husband and son. Virgil was in Logan's arms, huddled up to his father. He was scared of meeting new people. Logan whispered to him and told him it was okay.

"It is okay pup, that is Patton. He is gonna live with us now! He's gonna look after you when Papa is gone."

"Wa' 'bout Dada? He don' has job, he no weave." Logan sighed as he remembered what happened when he left Virgil home with Roman. He brushed the small anxious boy's hair behind his ear to see a small scar near his eye from Roman throwing a glass bottle at him. "Do you remember what happened the last time that Papa left you alone with Dada?" Virgil gasped. "Ooh, yes Papa. Dada hitted me and I did nots wike it, huwt."

Logan gave his son a small smile. "Do you want to go into the room?" Virgil shook his head and pointed at Patton. "Meet!" He said. "Alright, pup."

The two walked over to Roman and Patton, Logan setting Virgil down right behind himself. He shook Patton's hand. "Salutations, I am Logan Prince. I believe you have already met my husband, Roman." Patton smiled and nodded.

Suddenly, Virgil ran out from behind Logan, and wrapped himself around Patton's legs.

"Pa'on!" Patton looked down at him. "And who is this adorable wolf?" He asked, sitting on his knees and hugging the three-year-old back. "Viwgil!" Virgil smiled as Patton looked to Roman for a translation. "Haha, that's our son, Virgil. He's three." Patton laughed when Virgil went on his tip-toes to boop him. "I love him already!" Logan laughed.

Why can't it stay like this forever. I know it will all change when Patton leaves the room.

"Well, I have some work to attend to, so I'll be in my room down the hall if ya need me!" He booped Virgil back. "See ya kiddo!" As Patton walked away, Logan braced and put Virgil on the couch, facing away from them, wearing headphones and watching a show on Logan's phone. Almost as if he's done this before.

Roman turned to the teacher. "You were just gonna stand there with Virgil and not introduce yourself for a whole twenty minutes?" He asked, keeping the volume down in case Patton could hear. "Virgil was scared of meeting him, because he did not want Patton to, oh, I don't know, throw beer bottles at him?" Logan answered in the same volume, his voice robotic.

Roman kicked Logan in the stomach, angry that the man with glasses retaliated. "The little shit deserved it! He was being loud and I couldn't hear the tv!" Logan winced as he fell against the rim of the couch. "Then ask him to be a little quieter, or turn the tv up. Do not abuse him like you've done to me!" Roman rolled his eyes and kicked Logan in the face, knocking his glasses off and causing his nose to bleed. "Agh!" He yelled in pain.

"You okay down there, kiddos?" Patton called from his room. "Yes, Patton. I simply tripped and hit my head." "Do you want me to get you sone bandages?" "No thank you, Patton. I am alright." Roman looked at his bleeding husband. "You could've gotten Patton. Then you'd burden him like you burden me. You know what, you and that sorry excuse of a son are both burdens. To everyone." He threw the backpack he had brought at poor Logan. The backpack had art supplies such as pencils, notebooks, erasers, and electric sharpeners in it. One of the sharpeners hit him in the head, knocking him out. This routine would repeat. Roman would get mad, hit and attack Logan. Knock him out. It continued for four months.

When he woke up, he was in his new bedroom, a bleeding Virgil laying next to him, crying. He set the toddler on his lap to try to asses his wounds. Nothing major. He thought, pressing the sleeve of Virgil's jacket to the wound to attempt to stop the bleeding. He walked over to the dresser drawer and properly cleaned and wrapped it up, kissing over the bandages. Virgil giggled and hugged his Papa.

"Now, what did Dada do, pup?" Virgil thought. He babbled something that Logan translated to; "When you were sleeping on the floor, Dada threw a pencil sharpener at me, but it only hit the side of my head. He also said that I was a burden and that you were too. He put his hands under your shirt and on your no-no areas on your pants."

Logan was proud of teaching his son that nobody gets to touch your private areas, and that he knew they were no-nos. "We are gonna be okay very soon, Virgie. Soon, Dada won't be able to hit you or Papa anymore and it will be you, Papa, and Patton. I promise." Virgil looked amazed and exited. "He won' hit ush?" Logan shook his head. "Now, go down for a nap and when you wake up, we can play together. Alright, Virgil?" The small boy nodded off eventually.

Am I actually a burden? To Patton, Virgil, and Roman? He tried to silence his thoughts, but couldn't. He sighed. The pre-school teacher did what he did when he felt less-than, and resorted to using a lighter and burning little marks onto his wrists. He knew it was bad for him. But..he deserved it. Right..? He was all that Roman said. Right..? He just didn't know what to think anymore.

He went out to the living room and saw Roman. "Roman. Stop trying to touch me when you knock me out. Last time you did that we ended up with Virgil. I only want one child. With you, that is." He whispered the last part so that Roman didn't hear it  Roman scoffed and slapped him. "Not my fault I forgot you were trans."

"Whatever. Just stop." "You don't tell me what to do!" He pushed Logan into the counter. There was a gasp from behind the two. They turned and saw none other than Patton!

He saw. He saw. Oh no. "What the..? Roman! Get off of him!" Patton pulled Roman off of Logan, and stood between the two. Roman stood back in shock. Logan grasped Patton into a hug. He saw. He saw. Yes!

Patton ended up calling the police, and Roman was arrested. He was eventually ruled guilty of child abuse, domestic abuse, rape, and use of illegal drugs.

Two Years Later.

"Logie-Bear! Come here!" Logan picked up Virgil and turned. "Coming, babe!"

He came downstairs. "I have something to tell you." Logan looked surprised. "I..I do too! You may tell me first."

Patton looked up. "Okay. I know that you kinda might not want another, considering you already have one..but I really want another kid! Officially adopting Virgil made me so happy, and I just think it would make him happy to have a sibling to play with! He's five now, he'll be an amazing big brother." He finished his rant and looked at Logan, who had tears in his eyes.

"Oh, wolfie. You don't have too if you don't want to. You okay?" Logan smiled. "They're happy tears, Patton." "So..wait? You do want anothe-" "I'm pregnant. We're gonna have a kid." Patton launched himself onto his fiancee, hugging him. "That's amazing! Oh my god, we'll have another little wolf or bunny running around!" Virgil looked so confused. "Papa, why are you and Dad crying?"

"Virgil, you are gonna have a little brother or sister." He beamed. "Yay! Brother sister!"

Three years later

"Virgil! Janus! We need to head to school!" A response from Virgil. "Coming Dad!" A response from Janus. "Comin' Dad!" Eight year old Virgil carried two year old Janus downstairs. "So cuuuute! First day pictures!" After picture taking, Logan made sure to remind his husband where to take them. "Remember. Virgil to school, Janus to daycare. Not the other way around." Patton laughed and kissed Logan. "I know. Wolfie. Lets go!"

Ten years later

Virgil looked out into the crowd as he got his diploma. He saw his Papa, Logan, his Dad, Patton, and his little brother, Janus. As well as his biological uncle who had contacted them a few years prior, Remus. Although, he saw someone familiar sitting with a man and young kid, but he just couldn't put his finger on it.

When it was time to go see his family in the crowd, he pointed out the family to Logan, who gasped. The man smiled back sympathetically. The young boy tugged at his shirt. "Daddy, why did we come here. Nobody goes here." Roman looked down at him and smiled. "Your half-brother goes here, Ian." (Insanity) "Which one was he?" "Virgil Prince. He's right over there if you wanna meet him." Roman pointed to Virgil.

Ian ran over to them. "Hi! I'm Ian. My daddy says you're my half-brother, but he was mean to you when you were little. He's not mean to me though!" Virgil shook Ian's hand. "That's who that was. It's Dad, isn't it?" He asked Logan, who nodded. "Can he come over here?" "Sure, son." He motioned for Roman and whoever he was standing with to come over.

"Long time no see, Rome." The prince-like man nodded and looked down. "Don't just stand there, introduce me to your family!"

He smiled a bit. "This is Ian, He's nine. And this is my husband, Elijah." (Ignorance) "After I got out of jail, I changed my ways. I worked for a degree and got a job as a marriage therapist, kinda ironic since I messed up mine with you, Logan. Anyway, I met Elijah and we just kinda fell in love with each other. We had Ian and I proposed, and we're working on getting a bigger house, paying off my student loans, and then we're gonna get married. I'm so sorry about everything I did to you and Virgil. I've changed, and I'll never be like that again. None of you have to forgive me, but if you do, I'd love to get to know you better, Virgil."

Virgil smiled at his bio father. "I can tell you've changed. I'd love to know you. Have you talked to my uncle?" Roman shook his head. "I haven't talked to him since before I met your father." Virgil smirked and turned around. "Uncle Reeeemuuuussss!" He yelled.

"Yes? Oh." Roman looked at his brother. His brother looked at him. "I'm sorry!" They said in unison.

In the end, Janus and Ian, though they weren't related, acted like brothers. Virgil got along with his uncle and bio father, as well as his father's husband. They all got really close.

Word Count: 2018 Including This

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.9K 107
I reached the chapter limit on my last one so I'm continuing it here!
87.7K 2.9K 32
No spoilers
31 0 18
Various Sanders sides single stories ( alliteration, am I right?) several of these have been previously written around 2015 by me. any warnings will...
113K 3.9K 38
My other book of oneshots is full of almost the same ships, and not very fluffy, so I decided to make each ship a book, and see how it goes. These w...