Stick up

By honeyndmilk

"I-I need a favor from you." He spoke, slow and cautious. "Sergio, spit it out." "I need you to help with a... More

PART ONE| Stick up
One| watch your mouth
Two| wanted
Three| Fine wine
Four| you wish
Five| oh shit
Six| Dalí!
Seven| love hurts
Eight| trigger
Nine| mistakes
Ten| choices
Eleven| one life or three
Twelve| love hurts
Thirteen| a lack of trust
Fourteen| big girls cry
Fifteen| ain't no sunshine
Sixteen| i warned myself
Seventeen| always, i'll care
Eighteen| set fire to the rain
Nineteen| go to hell
Twenty| came close
Twenty one| playing games
Twenty three| let it go
Twenty four| this is on you
Twenty five| please dont go
PART TWO| stick up
One| life after you
Two| ready or not, here we come
Three| how did it come to this
Four| my own souls warning
Five| never really over
Six| stick to the plan
Seven| ready or not
Eight| here i come
Nine| run, run, run

Twenty Two| missing each other

3K 88 30
By honeyndmilk

"Are you sure this is happening?" Sergio bit his nail as he stared at his chess board.

"Am I sure?" Lona laughed. "Yes, I'm sure! He's not waking up anytime soon, don't worry about it."

"I need to check."

"Sergio. I promise you that hospital will be crawling with police, all for you. They're moving him into another room and their going to wait for you to come running. Do you want the doors wrapped with a bow too?" She asked sarcastically, hearing Bruno snort next to her.

"Celia, you know I have to make sure. He is our only loose end."

She sighed knowing he was serious. "Fine, jut be careful, ok?"

"Yea, but now I need to find out how to get into the hospital." He laughed.

"You spent most your life in the hospital." She smiled softly thinking about all the times her and Andrés would go see him, the same drained look on his face.

"Andrés!" Celia snapped to the older boy, hitting his arm as he tossed the bright purple wig to the ground.

"I'm not wearing that." He crossed his arms and glared at his feet. "I mean, look at my damn feet, cece!" He pointed to the bright orange clown shoes.

"Yes you are. It's for your brother." She grumbled, reaching down to snatch up the wig. "Sit."

"No." He glared. "I'm not wearing it."

She sighed knowing a fight is about to happen but it'll end with the wig on his head. "Dré-"

"Oh no! Don't Dré me!" He held his hand to her. "That is not going anywhere near my head. End of story."

"It's for your brother!" She threw her hands to her sides, stomping her foot like a three year old child.

"He's lucky I'm in this!" He smirked at the frustrated girl, watching her cheeks flush.

"Put it on." She held the wig out.

"No." He pushed it away.

"On."

"No."

She glared at him and he turned his head to make sure the bedroom door was open, before bolting out. "Andrés!" She yelled and ran after him, her clown shoes slowing her down significantly.

"Ah! Fuck!" Andrés cursed as he took a fall down the stairs, his shoes being to big for the steps.

Celia laughed and walked down the stairs at an angle, standing over Andrés who was still on the floor. "I give up."

She held a hand out for him, pulling him up. "Come on, we still have to do our make up." She dragged him to the island counter, pushing him into a swivel chair and walking between his legs.

"Make up?"

Andrés complained the whole drive to the hospital.

"My head itches."

"My face feels funny."

"These pants are too baggy."

"These shoes hurt my ankles."

She sighed in relief as she parked the car, finally finding a way out off suffering. "Please, for the love of god. Shut up!"

"Well I wouldn't be complaining if I didn't look this ridiculous!" He hissed, unbuckling his seat belt and reaching down to fix his pants.

She hummed knowing he complains all the time. Celia got out of the car and waited for him to follow, a few moments later she heard his door open and slam shut, the thumping of his extra large shoes hitting the ground.

"Thank you, Andrés." She turned to look at him, ignoring the funny look they revived from the adults. "You're going to make Sergio really happy."

The elevator ride was silent, Andrés felt less embarrassed at Celia's words; he would do anything for his brother. "Thank you, too, Celia."

"For what?" She asked as she stopped outside Sergio's door.

"For being there for us. I know we've been through rough times together but I'm glad you stuck around." He places his hand on her shoulder giving her a slight squeeze.

"I wouldn't leave you guys." She turned and smiled. "We are our own family now." She leaned into him and gave him a hug, giggling as his purple hair tickled her neck.

"Do you remember when we visited you in the hospital on your twelfth birthday?" Lona bit her bottom lip to stop her smile.

The Professor had a slight smile on his face, Celia could get Andrés to do anything. "Yes." He chucked. "I remember that day."

Denver glared at Barcelona, ever since she's came back this 'Ibiza' guy has been following her around like a lost puppy.

Nairobi's voice was blocked out of Denver's ears as he watched Ibiza list off things to lona, counting them off on his fingers. Lona turned and saw his face, giving him a small smile. "Hey, I need to talk to Denver real quick." She grabbed his forearm as she spoke.

"Yea, go for it." He encouraged. "I'll pass these out." He held up the bag that had apples and bottles of water.

The hostages made way for the two to walk down the stairs. "Denver?" She asked when they were a few steps away.

"Why is he here?"

"He's helping us." She grabbed his arm, but he didn't stop and it caused her to stumble. "We don't need his help." He glared at the ground before him.

"Hey!" Bruno called to Arturo. "Sit back down!"

Denver and Barcelona turned to see Arturo marching towards them. Denver pulled lona behind him, glaring at the man in front of him. "Where do you think your going?"

Lona turned her head and saw Ibiza getting everyone back on the steps, Monica looking at the woman who was once her friend with worried eyes. "Where the fuck are you going, Arturito!"

"Go sit back down, Arturo." Denver stepped closer to him. "You know, I'm in the mood to break some skulls, and yours is looking really good right about now."

By the time he was finished talking, Arturo turned and pulled a gun on him. Barcelona was quick to pull her own, aiming right past Denver's shoulder and to Arturo's head. "Do you think this is a good idea, Arturo?" Ibiza's eyes widen as he walked forward quickly, his hand on his gun.

"Why don't you try my gun? Maybe it will help you relax." Denver laughed in his face, reaching for his gun. "Arturo!" He whipped his gun out and held it high. "You have a toy gun and I have a short fuse."

"A toy gun?" Arturo mocked confusion and studied the gun. "Doesn't look like it." He shook it around.

"I'll give you three seconds to put it down or so help me god."

"Make it one." Arturo instigated, waving his gun in Denver's face.

"Three!" Lona grabbed the back of Denver's shirt walking closer. "Den, easy. That's a real gun-

"Two."

"For fucks sake." She tugged on his shirt harder.

"One." He moves his hand to the side, shooting a blank at the wall with an alarmed face, Arturo's laugh mocking them all. "Turn around."

"I said to turn around!" Arturo yelled to Denver.

"Fucker." He spit to him, slowly turning around. As he was doing so Arturo spun him around the rest of the way, holding him in a headlock.

Denver looked into Lona's panic filled eyes, this was no joke anymore. "Come on! Let's go!" Arturo yelled to the hostages that were seated.

"Any of you fucking move and you're dead!" Barcelona walked in front of Denver, aiming at the hostages as Ibiza followed her actions.

"Let him go." She spoke to Arturo but held he gaze on the people.

He laughed. "I don't think you're in any proposition to give orders." He tried to step to Barcelona but Denver pushed against him, making him take a few steps back.

"You think this is a joke?" She tested, searching the crowd for a certain hostage.

"I think you're a joke."

She laughed, catching him off guard. "Álex, please stand." She watched as the young man stood to his feet, holding his hands up.

Álex was a god helper around the mint, especially when it came to helping Torres. He too, had a child on the way and was very excited, lona had given him a vest to ensure that he was getting home to his child.

Lona flicked her gun from Álex to in front of her, Ibiza bringing the man a few feet away from her. "You have a choice. Let him go or I shoot him. These hostages lives rest in your hands, Arturo." She turned to look over her shoulder with a wide smirk. "Choose wisely."

His his widen, along with most. "Y-you wouldn't do that."

She smirked and cocked the gun. "Three." She could hear Arturo's heavy breathing from behind her.

"Two." She looked to Álex, giving him a subtle nod.

"One." She pulled them trigger, the bullet flying through the air and straight into Álex chest, knocking him backwards.

"You crazy bitch!" Arturo yelled as he watched Álex stand tall.

"Come on, Arturo!" She laughed. "Did you really think I'd shoot one of you?"

"Open the fucking doors!" He yelled, putting Denver in a tighter hold.

"No doors are opening, not any time soon." She could hear the footsteps of her group behind her, Berlin walking to her side. "I know you enjoy movies, Arturo, but this is getting out of hand."

"Open the doors or I'll shoot him! I've got nothing to loose!" Arturo yelled as he pressed the barrel closer to his temple.

Moscú was petrified, his sons life on the line. "Ok, ok." He places his gun down. "I'll help you out, just let him go."

"Open them now!"

Barcelona's heart was thumping against her ribs,  watching Denver's frightened face. "I love you." He whispered so softly as he looked at her.

Arturo started to count down and everyone held their breath. "Three, two, one!" Before he could shoot, Barcelona places the barrel of the gun in her palm, holding it high and aiming it at Arturos head, when she releases the gun, she watched as it hit him in the center of the forehead as him and his gun hit the floor.

After a few moments of silence, she began to give orders. "Everyone get in a fucking line!"

"Did she stutter? Move!" Ibiza yelled, pushing a hostage to the ground. One by one they all line up in two separate lines, Nairobi bringing out the sleep masks.

As Nairobi was about to explain something to the hostages, Helsinki came rushing down the stairs and straight to Arturo, pulling him off the ground. "Get up!"

Helsinki pushes him forward, letting him trip over his own feet. Barcelona spotted the brick like shape in his hands with wires hanging off. "Helsinki?" She asked confused.

He ignored her and continued on with Arturo, a crazed look in his eyes. "Follow him." She nodded her head in Helsinki's direction as she spoke to Rio.

"I've tried." Nairobi spoke to the hostages. "I've tried to give you what we promised, I've protected you from Berlin!" She yelled upset as she walked down one side, taking off the sleeping mask off one side.

"You just don't understand, do you?" She pointed her gun to the ceiling. "What do I have to do to gain some fucking respect around here!" She screamed, letting two warning shots off, the hostages screamed while Barcelona and Ibiza sat there unfazed.

She turned and walked to Allison. "Should I cut off one of your ears and send it to your dad? Or maybe shoot you in the leg so you can never fucking dance again!"

"What a wonderful idea, Nairobi. Collaboration is off the tables now, seems like they've forgot their place in here." Berlins voice rang out from the to of the steps, walking down to them.

"I thank you for giving me my much needed rest, but I'm feeling much better. I think we can all agree that it's time for control again." He turned to look at Barcelona quickly. "Besides, I'm sure lona here will be of great help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 90 16
This is just a bunch of x readers for money heist. REQUESTS ARE OPEN.
78.7K 1.9K 29
yesterday when i woke up the sun fell to the ground and rolled away flowers beheaded themselves all that's left alive here is me and i barely feel li...
19K 464 61
!!!NO THIS IS NOT A BOOK WITH 20 IMAGINES!!! •••• I hope you guys enjoy, this book has a series of moments of one girl, and being a hostage. I hope y...
1K 86 11
❝ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ɴᴏᴡ, ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ. ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ɴᴏᴡ, ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ. ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀ...