ANTI - Oscar Diaz

By kekeCece1705

anti /ˈanti/ INFORMAL preposition opposed to; against. "I'm anti to her presence" adjective opposed. "Los San... More

Casts
♡○●○♡
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
A/N
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
A/N
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
Epilogue
Book 2
Thank You

55

3.8K 141 102
By kekeCece1705

I took her in.

She had everything on show.  It was hard not to look at her.

All i could think about was the fact that my Robyn would never.

It took a great amount of self confidence to wear what she was wearing and I could only admire that.

I felt something hit me in the back and i knew it was either Benji or Pablo, so I ignored them.

"Would you like a drink?" She leaned down and whispered in my ears. The music was loud so her actions were justifiable. 

I didn't want to catch a case tonight or ever. I just came here to have fun and loosen up. After this I was going back to my house,in my room, on my bed and back to blowing Robyn's phone.

"Yeah, Follow me."

I looked back at the two and motioned for them to follow me.

As I followed her my eyes couldn't help but go to her ass. She wore a white dress....and a red thong. You could see absolutely everything and she was blessed.

My eyes wide, I wanted to fan myself. It was suddenly way too fucking hot in here.

We walked to the kitchen and she turned towards me. We were a bit too close so I backed away a little.

I have a girlfriend

"So what would you like Spooky? Whatever you desire it's in this kitchen." She purred

I knew exactly what she meant. I could read the double meaning in her words.I wasn't dumb. But it wasn't happening.

What I desired was cooped up in an apartment somewhere nose deep  in a book studying her ass off.

But there was no denying that Aisha looked fucking good. Any man in here would be lucky to lay down with this woman.

"I'll settle with a beer." I looked back but none of the boys were here.
I sighed.  I didn't want to be left alone.

"So gang leader huh?" She asked leaning on the counter. I did the same opposite her. Her arms were crossed pushing her boobs out.

I nodded. "Yup."

"Always wondered how the life of a cholo was. My dad was a Santo actually."  She pointed at the cross tattoo on her arm, proudly.

"What's your last name then?" I asked.
If her dad was a Santo this basically meant that she was a Santo. Family.

"Hernandez. My dad went by the name Polino."
I just nodded. I had no idea who that was.

"Wanna go to the backyard. Swear it's less crowded over there." She glared as someone bumped into her.

She was right. It was a bit crowded but what did she expect having the whole of freeridge in her house.

I nodded and she grabbed my wrist leading me on.
I know I should push her off but I didn't. She knew her house better than I did. So I let her.

The backyard was quieter. In fact it looked like it was off limits because there was no one out here.

"Let's sit." She guided me to a Sofa. And I sat down. She turned her body towards me. The way she sat if I looked down I could see the same red thong she was wearing because her dress was that short.

I bit the insides of my cheeks and focused on her face

I have a girlfriend

"So Spooky, what can you tell me about you?" She asked leaning on her arms as she looked at me..

"Why did you move here?" I asked her.
I wasn't about to tell my whole life story to this stranger. I had no idea who she was.

"Well, my abuelita is sick so moved here with my little brother to take care of her. Well we're much closer now." She leaned back into the sofa moving closer to me.

Her leg touching mine. I expected her to move it but she didn't. I ignored her action and lit a blunt.

"So, You have a girlfriend?" She asked moving a bit closer

I eyed her cautiously.
"Yes. I do."

"Hmm...and where is this girlfriend of yours.. your hands?" She traced my chest. I looked down at her fingers.

"Studying." I shrugged.
I was keeping my answer short because none of this was her business.

"Oh you into little girls." She teased and laughed.

I almost scoffed.  Robyn was anything but a little girl, she was a big girl that used big guns to solve some problems. And the girl looked like she was going to be one of them..

I created some distance between the two of us. I have a girlfriend

"Aww come on Spooky she ain't here. She doesn't have to know about any of this." I watched as she took the blunt in between my lips and put it between hers.

Fucking hell that was sexy.

I eyed her lips wrapped around the blunt and didn't even flinch when she blew smoke in my face. 

I have a girlfriend

I looked away from her. All I could think about was that one girl that had my heart who was ignoring my calls.

"Come on Spooky. We can have some fun." I was startled when her hand went to my pants.

This was wrong. 

I took her hands off me but she had such a force and she was determined to make a move on me.

But I have a girlfriend. 

I stood up and was thankful when Benji came outside calling my name.

He eyed the two of us suspiciously.

"We have business." He gave me a pointed look.

I looked back at Aisha who stood on her feet.

"We ain't done pretty boy." She winked and squeezed my ass before she walked inside. Benji glared at the back of her head.  I stood there shock. 

Once she was gone he stormed over  smacking some sense into me.
"Snap the fuck out of it. Or else you'll both end up dead."

"What Business do we have anyway." I wasn't going to say anything else. Because he was right. Robyn would kill her and her family would kill me.

I worked way too hard to mess shit up again. I lost her once it wasn't going to happen again

But you let her make a move on you.
I ignored that little voice

"Someone was caught stealing our stacks..." I gave him a questioning look when he hesitated.

"..It was a Santo Spooky." I clenched my jaw.

We met Pablo at the house and we got in my car. This whole time my hands were gripping the steering wheel. I was frustrated in so many ways and one of them was sexually. So what a better way to let out some steam than beating someone up.

My gun was glaring at me through the glove compartment. I wanted to kill someone.

We got out of the car making our way inside one of the santo safe house. We walked in to see one of the man sitting in the middle of the room in a chair.

I nodded thankfully at Sad eyes and then my eyes went to Khelani and I ignored her 

I took of my flannel shirt leaving only  my white vest on. I pulled up a chair and sat infront of Juanito.

"You wanna tell me why you stealing from the same hand that feeds you?" I questioned.

I was met with silence.  I was pissed the fuck off.

I stood up, walking over to a corner table. I spotted a hammer and a few nails.

I didn't want to but I had to.

"You think, I'm going to let you disrespect me by stealing from me and not saying shit?" I questioned.

I placed the nails and the hammer on the table beside us for him to see that I was dead serious. If I didn't get an answer I was going to hurt him.

"Now I'm going to ask you one more time Juanito. Why the fuck was your bitch ass stealing my stacks?" 

He spat at me. I closed my eyes and stood up. Everyone around me backed away from me.

I could feel the rage coursing through my body. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a towel wipping my face.

Have I lost control of my men to this extent that they felt that it was okay to spat at me? 

Spitting at someone is the biggest form a disrespect in my book.

I walked back into the room and everyone looked at me warily. 

"Your madre is about to lose a son tonight." I grabbed a nail and the hammer. 

I leaned forward and without hesitating I hammered the nail into his hands and he screamed in pain. I didn't care if the whole block heard him. They were going to hear more..

"You steal from me then you spit on me?" I chuckled shaking my head.

"Gimme the machete." Juanito's eyes widened and Pablo walked over handing it to me.

"I'm going to teach you to never steal again Juanito." With a smirk I dove the machete into his other hand his scream filled my ears.

I looked down at his chopped up hand. A glint of excitement in my eyes.

"I think I'm going to be sick." I could hear Khelani mutter and she walked out of the room.

Juanito's cries filled me with so much pleasure. This will teach any one who dared to defy me a lesson. I was not to be fucked with.

"You're gonna die tonight.  While I go home and sleep." I dropped the machete on the floor and gave a knowing look to Sad eyes who nodded.

He was going to take care of this for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
598K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
12.6K 776 10
ဟိုတယ္ပိုင္ရွင္ေကာင္မေလးနဲ႔ ဟိုတယ္မန္ေနဂ်ာ အန္တီတို႔ရဲ႕ ဇာတ္လမ္းေလးပါ..