His Maid | Bts Jeon Jungkook...

Oleh JJKaCoconut

Sana is recovering from her father's death and her mom leaving her so she tries to live her life how it is bu... Lebih Banyak

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty-one
Part twenty-two
Part twenty-three
Part twenty-four
Part twenty-five
Part twenty-six (End)
| Part one | (Sequel)
| Part two | (Sequel)
| Part three | (Sequel)
| Part four | (Sequel)
| Part five | (Sequel)
| Part Six | (Sequal)
| Part seven | (Sequel)
| Part eight | (Sequel)
| Part nine | (Sequel)
| Part ten | (Sequel)
| Part eleven | (Sequel)
| Part twelve | (Sequel)
| Part thirteen | (Sequel)
| Part fourteen | (Sequel)
| Part fifteen | (Sequal)

| Part sixteen | (Last Sequal)

918 31 5
Oleh JJKaCoconut

"I cannot wait to see you in that white dress looking so beautiful walking through the aisle" I leaned on the closet door frame while looking Sana up and down, "I cannot wait to see you in that dark blue suit standing there so handsome" She says grabbing her bags for the night since we won't be able to see each other till the morning of the wedding, I kiss her lips once again "You're mine am I right?" I say in a deep voice looking straight down at her "I'm yours but are you mine?" She asks and I nodded hugging her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you all night" I say pouting, She leaves the room with the maids holding her bags for her "I'm going to miss you more" She says giving me flying kisses, I catch it with my hands in the air and placing it in front of my heart "I'm already missing you now" I say, she looks up at me with a huge smile already standing in front of the exit door "I love you" She says, "I love you more baby!" I shout causing it to echo in the house, we laugh before she steps out the house and the maids closing the door.

———

Wedding Day...

Author's Pov.

Today is a special day, everyone is so excited and cannot stop talking about it. Today is the day where Jungkook and Sana get to officially be each other's one and be happy, they won't ever forget it, Everyone that Jungkook and Sana invited were headed to the location quickly and so early that they had to wait an hour before it started.

"Are you crying?" Jeongyeon asks Jihyo beside her as they help to settle up the seats of sunflowers, "No my eyes are just sweating" Jihyo replied with a shrug, "Pft your eyes don't sweat that much" Jeong said, "Okay fine, yes I'm crying obviously, today's the day my childhood best friend is getting married to the love of her life and she's finally happy, she has someone who will hopefully be there through her tough times besides us" She starts to cry again, "Okay okay, sorry I was just asking" Jeong puts her hands up before handing her a napkin that she took, "Where'd you get this?" Jihyo asks, "For later" She says quietly, Jihyo scoffed and laughed after.

"What? What kind of person wouldn't cry for their friends wedding?" Jeong says, "I don't know, someone like Tzuyu" Jihyo says, "I heard that!" Tzuyu shouted at them from across the room and they both exchanged looks "How did she-" Jeong says, "Never mind" They both went back to work as someone comes in the room shouting "Are we early?" It was Jin.

"Who's that?" Nayeon asks Tzuyu, "Jungkook's friend that we met at his birthday" Tzuyu replied, "Really?" Nayeon says quite shock, "Is that the 'wow he's handsome' look?" Tzuyu looked at her, "Eh? What are you talking about?" Nayeon crosses her arms with her eyes on Jin talking to the rest of Jungkook friends, Tzuyu have always been noticing that for awhile whenever Nayeon sees someone who catches her eyes.

Tzuyu stood there looking at her in silence before Nayeon sighed in defeat "Okay yeah I admit he is, how did you know?", "Well first, you're so obvious and two, you sometimes keep whispering it to yourself and think we're not around" She replied, "Dang I gotta work on that than" She says lowly, "You're going to need a lot of practice" Tzuyu chuckles, Nayeon playfully hits her arm, "Well who's that guy with a black hair? He keeps looking at you creepily" She says.

Tzuyu stopped working with the decorations and looked at the direction where Jin was, Taehyung was the guy who was looking at her, she quickly looked away when their eyes caught each other, "That's Taehyung also Jungkook's friends" She replied. "Ohhh Taehyung, he likes you I can see it" Nayeon says smirking, "Ha no never, he's a model and I'm just Tzuyu" She shook her head, "Are you serious? I've never seen any boy look at you the way he does, you better watch it coming" She says pointing at her, "Whatever" Tzuyu laughed and went back to decorating.

——

Sana's Pov.

"This dress has to be the best looking on you" Mina says, I looked at the mirror in front of me and wow, I do look so good in this dress, when I was little I would always want my theme similar to like a skirt and a nice shirt to my wedding but guess I've been doing it wrong. Wow I can't believe it, today's the day, I'm standing in the place where It would all start with me and Jungkook's new life, It's the place where I'm officially his and he's mine.

"You look lovely" I heard a familiar voice and I turned around to see my mother standing at the door, Mina and Momo and the rest of the girls who helped me with the makeup and dress get out of the room leaving us two alone, "M-mom" I say and she smiles, "Ho-how did you get here?" I asked, I don't remember inviting her to the wedding and I know that's so cruel to do that but I cannot forget what she has done to me and dad.

"Jungkook invited me" She says, oh of course, "Sana I am so sorry for everything, I don't need you to forgive me at all, I don't even think you should because I'm such a horrible mother, I wasn't thinking of you when I did it okay, I was selfish and wasn't thinking right. It's better if I'm not in your life anymore because right now I'm standing in front of you in your wedding dress, you came all the way here without me, you're so strong and don't ever think of giving up, I'm so proud, your father is too, I don't deserve a daughter like you Sana" She shook her head, "But I want you to know that I love you and I am so sorry for what I did, I'm sorry you see me as a bad mother" She looks down at her purse and I can see her tearing up.

I slowly walk up to her and wrap my arms around her neck, "I love you too mom, I hope things will go great for you" I said rubbing her back, "I'm so sorry" She mumbles as she hugs me back, "It's okay" I say comforting her.

——

Jungkook's Pov.

I stood still with my hands together and rocking back and forth from nervousness, I felt Tae's hands on my shoulder "Deep breath and close your eyes" He says quietly, I did as what he said and nodded "I can do this" I say quietly and Tae patted my shoulder before going back to position, the door opens making everyone's head turn back, I slowly looked up too seeing little kids throw flower petals on the ground and a little one with the rings, she hands it to Jin on my side and he holds it.

Than a few seconds of silence the pianist changes to a slow song as everyone gasps loudly and I look to the door once again to see Sana with my father. Wow she looks beautiful, very beautiful, the smile on her face through the veil and the flower in her right hand is making me melt so much, she looks perfect and she's mine. Forever.

She slowly comes up to me and lets go of my fathers arm, I take her hands politely and bring her up to the front, "You look gorgeous" I say to her quietly, "You don't look too bad yourself" She smirks and I chuckle.
——

"Sana Minatozaki do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband?" The priest says in between us, "I do" She looks up at my eyes and smile, "Jeon Jungkook do you take Sana Minatozaki as your wife?" He than asks me, "I do" I say returning her smile, we take the ring from the priest and I put Sana's ring first and she does mine after, "Now you may kiss the bride", I lift up her veil slowly and she holds my arms on the side while I cupped her face and bring her in to a passionate kiss as the audience makes loud noises, When we part away we laugh and I hug her tightly, "Congratulations" the priest say and we both bow down to him "Thank you so much".

——

Everyone starts to head outside for the food and I take the chair out for Sana, as our friends sit in the same table for us, "Wow you two are just wow?" Mark says out loud "I hope you two last forever and never let go" He bows down like in a show as I roll my eyes at him, "Congratulations to my friend here everyone!" Namjoon stood up with the drink in his hand and everyone claps while me and Sana smile happily.

"Let's eat!" I say to everybody and the servants go out with the food and cake, I hold Sana's hands and smile at her "I love you" I say, "I love you more" She says and I kiss her sweet lips.

A few hours later...

"Good evening Dad" Sana says placing the flower in her hand on the grave of her father's while I step aside behind her, she crouches down and wipes away the dirt and grass on the grave "It's been a long time hasn't it? I'm sorry about that, crazy things have happened but don't worry I didn't forget about you" She says lowly and was silent for a few minutes "I uh hope heaven is treating you good and me? Well if you're above me watching up in the sky you can see that I'm in my wedding dress with my husband standing behind me" She turns around with a small smile and I return it.

"I miss you so much dad, I wish you still would've been here today proud of me but as you always say, people aren't gonna be with you for long except that one person, a friend or your partner, they're the ones that will protect you and keep you by themselves so choose wisely and be patient" She says quietly, "I love you dad, I'll see you on the other side" She looks down and I quickly help her up before she starts crying, I wrap my arms tightly around her and caress her head.

The end.

—————

Yes this story has finally come to an end.

Thank you all so much to who have followed me through my journey with this story, I never thought it would end up like this because I actually just wanted to write something out of boredom and kind of doubted myself. Now look where I've got to ehe.
There were some hard times to go through though, the reason why I had to take so long to upload the next chapters was because of health problems but I'm all good no need to worry :) I also had schoolwork and especially since we're in quarantine a lot was needed to be done, I had to quickly get that out of the way to finish the chapters.

Now this was my very first story that I've written and published so of course I'm going to get hate but that didn't stop me from writing and making you guys feeling mysterious and excited and wanting to feel inspired to write any kinds of stories.

Again this was not a serious story, it's FICTION meaning it's not real and was just for fun, I don't want to see any bad comments about the story or the idols that was used, it's unnecessary and totally unacceptable.

I'd rather like to see some positive comments because that's what we need in this world :)

Thanks to all of you beautiful people, stay healthy, stay safe! Smile! And have a great day/night!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10K 374 29
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...
8.3K 402 20
.COMPLETED. Jisoo is poor on money, she's living in an apartment, late on rent, she works as a waitress in a coffee place called 'COFFEE PLEASE' even...
65.6K 1.6K 31
BTS Jungkook discovers real his euphoria in TWICE Tzuyu ... Basically a cute love story of Jungkook and Tzuyu... Hello.. guys this is my bangtwice f...
9.4K 1K 30
After a life changing unfortunate event, Jeongyeon made a hard decision to leave her hometown for a new life and got herself a promising babysitting...