Bambina

Ela_banana

[[COMPLETED]] "La mia bambina." ••~oOo~•• Little Luca Cleo Cattaneo lives in a dangerous world. A world wher... Еще

Welcome!
Characters and Ages
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Notes
Jingle bells!
The interruption
Without you, a part of me is missing
Benvenuto in famiglia
The End
New book

45

17.2K 766 229
Ela_banana

"Ga ba ba va."

"No, I said Gabriele. Say my name, little human."

"Ba ba ga!"

"No! I said Gabriele, human. Gab-Ri-Ele."

"Baba ba."

"No!" He groaned. "You're not listening to me, you small cockroach."

Everyone was staring at him like he'd suddenly grown two heads. It was really a sight to behold and everyone wasn't sure if they should feel relived or scared.

Or maybe both.

Still, these past few days, the Cattaneo men were trying their best. Really, they were. Enzo is now the one who's in charge of diaper duty and is loyal to the schedules for nap time, feeding time and bath time. Sydney's the one  in charge of playing with her since he's the only one who could probably rival Luca's energetic energy. The two are actually great playmates. As for Achilles, despite his hesitance towards the little girl, he was also trying his best. He talks to Luca, brings her outside and sometimes he sings to her whenever he's got some spare time.

But it was probably Gabriele who's trying the most. He doesn't know how to console her when she's crying, he doesn't know how to play with her since he's not really a jovial person and he's too scared to bring her outside for a stroll. One thing that everyone was sure that he's good at was probably teaching Luca stuff. Stuff that Luca could probably understand and suff that she couldn't.

Now, he's forcing Luca how to say his name and the little girl was just super happy to just babble endlessly at him with incoherent words.

"I don't think that she can say your name yet, Gabriele." Pierre fretted worriedly as he watched him try his best.

The man looked over his shoulder and glared at Pierre. "She can. I believe in her. Plus, she needs to know who we are or else she'll just grow up stupid."

"Gabriele!" Enzo hissed at his brother's words and Sydney just seemed amused by it. "She's only a year old, what do expect? And your name is too long and complicated for her."

"So what should I do?" He asked in annoyance.

"Make it easy for her." Pierre suggested softly. "Gab or Gabi seems fine but I'm not sure if she can actually say it yet so go easy on her."  He then felt the need to suddenly add some manners to get Gabriele to follow him. "Please."

Gabriele only scowled. "Fine... I can't believe that I'm following you though."

Sydney rolled his eyes. "I can't believe you're doing this. Are you torturing the baby? She doesn't need your name stuck in her mind."

He ignored the stupid brat and turned back to look at Luca who was staring at him with such intensity that it made him slightly uncomfortable.

"Say Gab, Lu." He softly said as Luca stood up on his lap. "Gab? Gabi? Say Gab, Lu, please?"

"Oh, no!" Sydney gasped, looking at Enzo in disbelief. "Did he actually...?"

Enzo grinned down at him. "I think he did."

Pierre's concern slightly lessened when he heard Gabriele call Luca by her nickname. Sure, it's still scary letting him carry Luca and actually letting him talk to her but that's why Pierre's there. He's watching Gabriele like a hawk, finding anything that is considered hatred in his actions.

So far, there's none.

Luca was creating spit bubbles and mercilessly patting Gabriele's face. It was amusing to watch actually. Surprisingly, Gabriele didn't tick. He was patient as he repeated his name for Luca to say it once.

"Don't steal my nose, you little thief!" Gabriele suddenly hissed when she suddenly grabbed his nose. "No! Nu-uh!"

Luca laughed, her laughter was sending them all in a state of happiness.

Gabriele chuckled. Oh, he chuckled. The cold hearted man just chuckled. The one who everyone thought was a scary demon man, just chuckled.

"You think that's funny, Lu? You're so mean." Gabriele pouted as Luca continued with her contagious laughter. "Bad, baby."

"Ba ba bi Boo!!" She squealed happily.

The man finally smiled at Luca and kissed her adorable button nose, it made  her blink in surprise and scrunch her nose up in an adorable way.

"Is the world finally ending?" Sydney suddenly shouted making Enzo and Pierre jump at his sudden outburst. Sydney looked around in shock as if he was making sure that the world isn't really ending. "Or maybe I'm dreaming? Is he playing with Luca just now? Is he actually being sweet? Did he actually make her laugh? Wait! Wait! I'm dreaming aren't I? This is a dream. Yeah, this is just a dream. Our Gabriele doesn't know how to smile or how to be sweet to a baby. I'm  probably just in a dream."

Pierre had to stop himself from laughing as he answered Sydney with the most monotonous tone he could ever supply for him. "No... This is reality and you're awake and pretty much experiencing what I'm experiencing."

Sydney blinked owlishly at him, his jaw ajar. "I'm experiencing a large amount of shock, a pinch of surprise and was drizzled with disgusting awe for my brother. Awe for my cold hearted, good for nothing, whiny brother, do you hear me? I'm in awe. The world is ending for me. Are you feeling that too?"

Pierre and Enzo couldn't help but burst with laughter. Of course, no one expected it and it was hilarious. A large, cold hearted man is calling a little human being by her cute nickname.

Gabriele just grumbled as his cheeks burned with embarrassment. His smile immediately turned into a scowl as he glared dangerously at the three.

"I'll cut off your tongues."

"Whatever you say, wonder boy." Sydney grinned when Gabriele grumbled.

The man turned back to teaching Luca again. He was so determined to teach Luca his name. He just wants to hear his name roll off of her tongue. Just once.

Enzo was the one to tell on him next. "Maybe teach her some other time, Gabriele, she's gonna take a nap soon."

Pierre nodded in agreement.

Gabriele glared at him. "She can do this. I know she can. She's a Cattaneo after—"

Before he could finish his sentence, he realized what he was actually about to say. Everyone seems to be in shock at this as well but he was the one feeling more surprised and at lost. Gabriele just considered Luca as a Cattaneo. After a week of trying, after trying to melt their hearts for Luca, this was the first time Gabriele actually said that out loud. Actually saying that she is a part of the family.

Now, Gabriele knows that she is slowly placing herself somewhere in his heart.

When he looked back at the three, he could see Enzo smiling so warmly at him, it was the first time Gabriele saw his big brother smile like that again, Sydney was shaking with joy and happiness and for once, Sydney was finally acting like his age again and Pierre... Pierre, the one he was rude to, the one who was patient with him as he taught him stuff about Luca, was also smiling at him. His eyes were filled with pride and tears as he smiled genuinely at Gabriele.

For the first time, Gabriele felt like he accomplished something that he wasn't able to accomplish for a long, long time.

"Gabi!"

Everyone gasped and Gabriele immediately turned to look at Luca who was smiling at him widely. She giggled when she grabbed his nose again and jumped up and down in joy.

"Gabi! Gabi! Gabi!" Luca squealed while clapping her hands. "Bava! Ba ba va!"

Gabriele couldn't  help but smile warmly at that, tears filled his eyes as he looked proudly at Luca.

"That's right, I'm Gabi. Great job, Lu. I am Gabi. Y-Your big brother... "

_____

Ladies and jellybeans...

This story is almost at its end ^^

Brace yourselves for having to say goodbye to Luca and her family.

This is the last five years ago chapter and we're going back to the present!!

How is this chapter?

I actually rushed this and didn't have time to re-check it so I hope it doesn't look rushed and if it were then... I'm sorry!

Hope you guys enjoyed your time reading this! ♥♥

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Fatal Luna <3

Любовные романы

407K 10.3K 63
SEQUEL TO 𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗! "𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑜𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒" A lot of things...
Finding Her, Loving Them 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐~

Подростковая литература

49K 887 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
Parks & Moretti ebird3839

Подростковая литература

1.4M 37.5K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
my darling violet busy_reading07

Подростковая литература

522K 10.3K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...