Broken (Ouat Peter Pan Fanfic...

By Armyxbts_oneheart

" The dark does not Destroy the light; It defines it. It's our fear of the dark That casts our... More

You remember me?!
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N PLEASE READ IT'S SHORT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter...
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39 (2d part)
Chapter 40 or Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 39 (1st part)

149 7 87
By Armyxbts_oneheart

A/N

Guys I'm so excited . This is one chapter before the last and then there will be a sequel!! So excited to see what you think!! Love you guys even if you remain very silent readers I love you all and thank you for reading this cringy story!!

Love.
El.😘

_____________________________________

The boys watched the soldiers come towards them with fear. The difference in the numbers was ridiculously big. Felix shared a look with Dodger and nodded.

...You know when you feel as though everything is going too fast, it's all wrong and you want to wake up from a bad dream? That's exactly how they felt. Trapped. Their eyes were glued on their former sister...
She stared in front of her without really looking at someone specifically. Lionel shivered at the iced look in her eyes. No sound were heard then. Both sides faced each other. Dodger could hear his own heart beating , and his breath mingle with the cool air. He could feel the tension, as could the other lost boys.

Tick tock...

No one attacked. It started as a staring contest as Olivia then lifted her eyes to meet with icy blue ones. Felix stared back, without a blink. Pan stood before his lost boys, hard and mighty. They exchanged a look and Liam tried to talk to her.

"Liv! I don't want to fight my own sister! Stop this you can stop all of this! Come back to us please!

"Liam!" Pan barked silencing him and turned his eyes to the brunette girl.

"She wants a war. Let's give her one."

Ignoring the horrified looks, Pan extended his arm and a sword appeared making Olivia glare and unsheathe hers. She had a dark expression and spat.

"You don't stand a chance. Any of you. But this is all on you."

Soldiers leapt out of nowhere, assaulting the boys with their swords and spears. With gasps and war cries, the lost boys defended themselves as best as they could and the battle was on. The sky darkened, fire was set and they kept fighting. After a long stare Pan and Olivia both held up their swords and waited a moment before leaping forward and clashing their blades together fiercely. Pan smirked.

"Been a while hasn't it?"he mocked and Olivia replied "Unlike the other times, I will enjoy watching you surrender and die before me.

"We'll see about that." Pan smirked and hit her blade before avoiding a blow but he did get a cut on the arm.
The fight went on, fierce and terrible, until Olivia was pushed away and she let out panting.

"Don't fight this power Pan! You know you won't be powerful enough to win!

"You think?

"Not just me. "She chuckled darkly.
"Yes I have a very good ally, Pan. One that can easily fool your precautions. It did actually. You wondering who? Well I can tell you without hesitation
Your Shadow. "She cried extending her arms in triumph and Pan frowned but quickly straightened.

"Shadow is not me. "He replied nonchalantly and she smiled.

"Oh no. But it will be."

The battle around them was enraged, the lost boys were overwhelmed by such well trained soldiers and such a number of them. Blades clashed against the others, cries were heard, but no lost boy lay dead at the moment. Some were wounded but no dead. Surprisingly. There were many dead soldiers but it was recognized that these soldiers were disarming the lost boys and applying wounds but not killing them. The wind picked up and blew violently, flying through the battlefield and shaking the trees and the whole island with it. A soldier suddenly attacked Pan, and with him, about a dozen jumped on the boy, followed by many others. He disarmed the first one and killed him, then the second one and so on. But he was distracted. Olivia smirked and looked around when a cry erupted around her. Her hand shot to the side unleashing magic and Dodger was tackled against a tree choking.
She tilted her head "Why Dodger, I thought you would never attempt to kill your friend? "

She approached him as he still choked, his face purple. Her eyes lit with anger but she let go and held him against the tree trunk.

"You, were the only one, who didn't agree to the plan because you didn't know about it but tell me, what would you have done about it if you had? Would you have told me? Let it be like dear Felix has? Mmh?"

"You're...angry" he choked out and his eyes never left hers.
"Because you love pan. And you doubt everyone including yourself. You're lost Olivia and you're scared you don't know who to trust and who to believe.

"ENOUGH!"she yelled and threw a punch at his face. Dodger groaned and held up his guard. Olivia's heart swelled in anger and she began the duel, hitting his sword again and again. She could make up nothing of the world around her, she kept hearing the voices and the memories haunting her, losing her. Dodger kept up and sliced her leg but she didn't stop. On the contrary she doubled her blows un power and harshness. She knew Dodger's weaknesses just as he knew hers. And he used it, kicking her weak leg and making her stumble. Surprised flashed in her eyes and hope lit his.

Felix's POV

The battle was a complete chaos. The men were highly skilled and outnumbered us completely. I noticed Olivia fighting Dodger with so much rage... Were it not a tragical situation I would say the fight was spectacular. Then Dodger made her stumble and I pushed away another soldier. My eyes searched the crowd of battling people for Pan. He was surrounded by many many soldiers. As I expected, they all went flying in no time, leaving him standing alone there. His eyes seemed to look for something or someone. He acknowledged, just as I did, Archer, one of the twins, being pierced through the leg by a spear, Tootles receiving an arrow in the shoulder and Lion and Owen being knocked out with rocks or sword pummels. They weren't killing them. If none of us were a real target, then who was? I blocked another blade but realized the threat was more serious than I thought. Three soldiers were on me. I killed two and started disarming the last one when I felt a burning pain on my chest and when blood began flowing down I realized a sword had sliced it open. A cry rang through the battlefield and I didn't have time to turn around . The blow in my temple half-knocked me out and I fell on my knees reaching for it before a rough kick in the ribs made me double up in pain and was followed by the pommel of his sword colliding with my temple and this time I shut my eyes and before I knew it I met with the hard ground. My whole body ached, and I was picked up by a soldier and dragged to another place a few feet away.

My vision was clouded with blood and the pain had made it so. Prying my eyes open, I realized we had all been surrounded and we were now prisoners. Hands and ankles, tied together, and blades at our throats. I looked around to see Pan tottering and Olivia smiling.

"You drank that soup the lost boys made didn't you? I have to say Sheylah is quite creative."

This time we all paled. So this wasn't Sheylah. It really was Olivia.
She frowned as Pan choked on the potion that had been blended in his supper the day before. I knew what that was. It was Fritentia. A powerful plant that weakened the one accepting it in his system. It weakened them and clouded their minds, making it impossible for them to exert any type of resistance. Pan tumbled against a tree, Olivia tilted her head with curiosity and stared at him for a long moment. I noticed Dodger behind her, attached to a tree, obviously in pain.

Pan fell on his knees, completely weakened by the potion it would seem. We were done for. Then a man, who seemed to be one of the leaders of the army stepped forward and said with a bow.

"My lady. Time for your kill. This is the moment."

She looked at him, unmoved and almost irritated.

"Claudius do not tell me what has to be done.

"But my lady with all due respect he said to do it when-

"Well I'm not him! This is my kill. I intend to make it as I plan. "

He bowed and stepped back under her glare that she then reported back to Pan.

"I think your Shadow is waiting for you, Peter Pan. No Wendy Darling to fix it for you. This time, the shadow will do it itself. Ruthless and reckless Pan is coming back. You will be the shadow and the shadow will be you."she said quietly. "Then, I have to kill you. I will kill you."she added emphazing the 'will'.

Pan lifted his head and looked at her for a long moment before looking away. I turned to Lionel , then to Liam. None of us had any idea what to do. Silence filled the air, but this time, it was a heavy silence like something big was about to happen. I held my breath until I heard a whistle and then war cries exploded from everywhere as the Indians suddenly leapt out of nowhere and engage another fight with the soldiers. I didn't know if it was to help us or to avenge their dead. Either way we were relieved and waited for them to cut us out. But they were slow to come to us and the battle had already well begun when I was finally able to reach for a sword and swing it to kill these soldiers.

3rd POV

Olivia suddenly groaned and reached for her head as Sheylah pulled on her chains harder and harder, shouting things that made a searing pain explode through her head.

Pan watched as his Shadow approached him.
"I have longed for this moment Pan. I told you to get rid of the girl. Now we're being a little more radical."
Magic invaded his head. The potion he had drunk had the effect of clouding the mind and weakening. He felt as though the air was being sucked out of him.
This battle was getting out of hand, new allies, strong enemies, unknown leaders...

As Olivia struggled with the second person in her head, Felix sneaked towards the tree where Dodger was attached and started cutting the vines encircling his body.

You can't do this alone Olivia! Let me in and we can work this out together .

"Felix we'll be outnumbered again!!"a lost boy yelled as the blonde boy was almost done with freeing his friend.
He suddenly turned around to see Peter pan facing his Shadow and Olivia dealing with Sheylah. Double battle. Indepth and external battle.

"Dodger we have to do something "he told his now free friend as they stared at the pitiful sight. They held their swords and swung at a few soldiers coming their way.

The shadow was strong and started overpowering Peter pan. The boy was still on his knees, looking all defeated and weakened. The Indians and the lost boys fought bravely but soon they too were outnumbered and circled to surrender. Felix and Dodger remained out of it, staying close to Olivia and Pan. The said boy looked up to his shadow.

"It's not possible for us to turn against each other.

"It is now. It's for the best anyway. We're almost done with the process.

"Are we? You forget something, Shadow" Pan said narrowing his eyes at it and straightening up. His look hardened, making the shadow back away a little, the wind grew more violent, power eradiated from him and he went on.

"You can't control me.
You can't make me do your things. Never forget. Peter pan never fails."he stated and stood up, eyes set on his shadow who backed away completely and disappeared. Pan smirked and turned around to see the chaos and the brink of defeat.

"No one defeats me.
Ever.
I never fail and we're not changing that today."he growled and flicked his wrist . All the soldiers' weapons disappeared and with a jerk forward of his hand the ones surrounding his lost boys were pulverized and knocked out or killed with the shock. He turned to the others and tilted his head about to do something but he was interrupted as a voice cut through the air.

"Not so fast Peter pan."

He froze and smirked before asking in fake indignation.

"Did you really think I would be stupid enough to drink that potion? Did you really think I would not see that little game of yours?? Really? That's quite vexing actually love. You should know by now that games are my favorite, therefore my best option in any case and no matter what the game... I control it "he affirmed darkly staring right through her eyes and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"I pulled on a good show didn't I? I mean the lost boy who felt completely hopeless in front of that situation with nothing more to do than to run into the lion's den. You're clever Sheylah. But not that clever. "He added and Olivia frowned when all of the sudden she whirled around and yelled as her eyes turned orange and her hands jerked forward, she tackled Dodger and Felix against the tree just as they were about to catch her.

"It won't be that easy "she said darkly and vines circled around Felix's body. Dodger managed to avoid it by jumping to the side. Olovia swung her sword.

"Good reflexes, Dodger, I'm afraid that's not good enough." He looked at her with confusion and she smirked

"They say the innocent always ends up winning the fight. Let's test that theory shall we? Come on. Just to see which one of us is innocent?! How to believe? Only one way to find out." She stopped his blade with hers and stepped forward, he tried to hit and wound so she would back away but she kept coming to him like a predator with his prey. With a flick of the wrist his sword was gone and her sword slashed the air inches from his face, then another time before he felt a sudden searing pressure on his throat and started choking, reaching for his throat. He froze in place, turning shades of red to purple. Olivia shot her hand behind her and created a forcefield between her and the rest. She got to Dodger and punched him

"Olivia stop! "Felix yelled squirming.
"Look I did something wrong to you. Take it all on me! Please leave him be he didn't do anyth-

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HE'S DONE! I JUST WANT HIM TO SUFFER! I WANT YOU ALL TO SUFFER AND TO BURN!!! NEVERLAND WILL CRUMBLE TO PIECES TODAY AND YOU WILL ALL PERISH BY MY HAND!"she yelled like a crazy person. Pan frowned and looked at her suddenly alarmed. She started punching and kicking Dodger again and again until she felt the forcefield lowering and disappear. Instantly Pan stepped forward and she turned around, holding a non standing Dodger by the hair and holding a knife to his throat.

"Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't do this."she defied Pan who instantly replied.

"Because that's not who you are."

She laughed dryly stating
"You don't know who I am. You, destroyed me. Now... I'm powerful and you're scared because I might overpower you and kill you. You're no different from before. I know that. Lying is all that you know "

"No. You know that's not true. Let Dodger go. He did nothing to you.

"Oh because I'm supposed to believe that you suddenly care about your lost boys now?? Ha, you really think I'm that naive. Well go to hell Pan because I know better than to make twice the same mistake.

"Olivia whatever you plan to do, first you need to kill her and get rid of her."pan said calmly but almost urgently. She rose an eyebrow.

"So you can catch me easier? Like that's happening.

"Olivia do it now. please Livia. Then you can kill me."he said and she frowned incredulously.
Pan took out a dagger dipped in dreamshade.

"Olivia, Sheylah will not let you live, she's using you to get to me she always has and you know that, now do it!"he shouted. Her gripped on the dagger against the lost boy's throat loosened as she thought it through when she suddenly felt a searing awful pain in her head as though someone was tearing it apart. She groaned and shut her eyes a moment, the dagger penetrated Dodger's flesh, and blood slipped down his neck.

"Well well well." A voice started and Olivia noticed Sheylah standing next to her. She was back inside her head.
Dodger was gone and so were all the others. She was inside that restaurant once again. She let out a breath, still panting with the momentum of the battle and the rage that kept feeding her heart. Her eyes found the witch shackled to the wall muttering spells to get out of them.

"You can't escape from me Olivia. I helped you gain all that power. I'm a part of you.

"No you're not."she denied and the witch smirked

"But of course I am. Look at yourself. Take a look come on."she pushed and Olivia stared at her reflection in the window. Her eyes held no light in them, her expression remained the ar hard one and she looked wry different from before, with her red outfit and red cloak.

"It doesn't scare me. I don't scare myself."she stated carefully. "Why is that? I'm a monster right now aren't I?"

Sheylah nodded smirking.
"But monsters gain power. Everyone is afraid of a monster. Cunning, powerful like you.

"Stop, STOP with this!!!

"You're afraid now. Interesting. You want me to tell you why you're afraid? It's because you are utterly and profoundly lost in yourself. I'd say that's not my problem."

Olivia opened her mouth to speak when a violent explosion under the floor or at least inside the building sent her and sheylah to the floor. Surprised they both shared a look.

"Your mind is complicated Olivia. Don't dwell on it, now let's finish this Pan business shall we?!

"You mean this is my mind like literally? My memories and my thoughts are in there?

"Of course they are but you can't see them unless you control it. You have to choose. Choose which side you're on. Mine? Or Pan's?

"No one."she replied instantly and Sheylah rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"You see that's what's so infuriating with you. You are STILL conflicted about him! WHY?! AFTER ALL THAT HE'S DONE TO YOU TO EVERYONE WHY???!! HE'S A MONSTER A DEMON!"

Suddenly a door swing open in a boom and someone stepped in. Frowning, Olivia watched, frozen in place. Her face fell and she breathed out

"Jackson??! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 59
Charlotte had only ever heard she was normal. When she lands on Neverland, it's no exception. She, like many others, is just another lost one. With o...
30.5K 726 14
"Why the bloody hell am I so special pan?" She questioned as calmly as she could. He waved her off still walking, "No need for me to tell you, that'...
13.4K 171 17
I had met evil when I was barely becoming a girl. --------------------- Violet Hale was a fairly normal girl for her young age. She dealt with frien...
759 45 23
"Do you really think you're more powerful than me?" "I am Peter Pan! You are not powerful." "Oh, believe me, you don't know what I'm capable of!" One...