Cruel Destiny | Kylo Ren

By stylesdove

After the extinction of the Jedi, The First Order were on the hunt for the few remaining individuals who have... More

Introduction
Embrace Your Destiny
Finalizer
Timid Mouse
Invisible Leash
Just Six
StarKiller
The Force
Burning Hatred
Coordinates
Obliterated
The Supreme Leader
Shattered Pieces
Five's Request
The Spy
Half Gloved
True Destiny
Unattainable Love
Belong
Fabricated Ignorance
Standstill
Choices And Departures
Monster
False God
Disconnected
Paper House
Puppet On A String
Bleed Myself Dry
The StormTrooper
The Resistance
The General
The Plan
Indulge
Home
Guilt And Faults
Misanthrope
The Distraction
Tainted Lies
The Mosaic
Dark Tempers
Love And Rage
Heart Of Armour
Draw Of The Unlucky
Fire And Gasoline
The Traitor
Hope In The Dark
Love In The Light
Destiny

Tightrope

7.8K 285 146
By stylesdove

Flaws. He was he full of them. So brutally touched but the beauty beneath the marks never faded.

The deep cut above his cheekbone was a long, jagged scar that snaked down all the way, right down to his shoulder. I ran my fingertip along it delicately. It had healed so much more since the last time I had seen him. Once a raw, blistering gash, is now only an odd mixture of bright white and light pink. The skin around the scar was also slightly silver, suggesting that it did not heal properly but you could only tell from this close.

Matched by the scars that littered his chest like a thousand needles that never quite penetrated. It was a brutal reminder to Kylo and anyone who saw it to respect the authority of the baron, for he was a fighter and a survivor—these flaws prove his worthy in the First Order more than his lightsaber did, but what did these little imperfections mean to me? The lover in his bed who was draped across his chest more elegantly than his black robes ever could—with a belly full, baring his child, whom he only cared for because of the way he felt about me.

The scars. His coldness. His ability and the raging violence. That is as deep as anyone else could see into him. But for me, Kylo had opened his heart and shown me something much more raw than the wounds and all the nastiness that consumed him—the raw goodness.

He was asleep beneath my touch that lightly brushed down the scars along his chest, tracing the silver lines and patches slowly with the tips of my fingers. I sigh and avert my gaze from his chest and over his shoulder to look out the wide window, stopping my hand just above the steady beat of Kylo's heart.

His long legs were sprawled over and under my own, his chest curling around my stomach. Raven black hair fanned over his eyes and he murmured something in his sleep, but when I look into those dark brown eyes, that shine even in this darkness, I realised he was no longer asleep.

"Keep going," He rasped, his big hand reaching to my own upon his chest and moving it along the scars once more.

I smile beneath the darkness and I know that even if he can't see it, he can sure feel it. When his hand lets go, I dance my fingers around every dent in his perfection.

Beneath his stare I can let go of all the anxiety that consumed me always. I let it float away into obscurity. Solace flowed through my bones when he hums a sigh of pleasure, his hands then curling into my hair and pulling me as close as I could before my stomach caused a barrier; warming my skin like the rays of an early, summer sun.

With every scar beneath my touch, I welcome this magnetic force of a man, to be mine forevermore—flaws or not.

Once, he had lost himself in his own warpath; Forgetting the old him—Benon the other-side of the tightrope that he ran across rather than tiptoed. But despite all the cruel marks upon his flesh from the amount of times he had fallen, he was still so incredibly handsome to me. Underneath that damaged skin was the bone structure of a good man and his eyes were the home to his old soul—encouraging me to scaled the tightrope also, only this time to the entrance of his heart.

I love the softness in the tender strokes of my hair, the quiet between us and the sense of rest. My thoughts are as slow as a reversing clock, each tick only resembling a new concoction of emotion to the man who lay beside me.

The love danced all around him in the darkness like ribbons, its colours embracing me and inviting my destiny to a safer place and a dazzling serenity.

His coarse hands frolic through my hair, down my shoulders and continuing over my large stomach. Looking into his eyes once more, I barely see the softness but it's there if I squint enough to witness it.

Looking to those soft, plump lips, I admit to myself that we may be fools for giving into each other so easily. He and I had built our shields up high and carried them strong, though to each other, those walls were just the magnetic tug between us. I can no more avoid it more than the beating of my own heart as it pounds with passion against it's cage of bone and cartilage.

Twining my hand out and gripping onto his wide shoulder, even the simple touch sent a wave of butterflies coursing through my veins, their fluttering wings tickling awake the desire.

With us both leaning in to press our lips against each others, it didn't take long before the kiss became urgent and fervent. Kylo kissed me with enough passion that made it felt like everything around us disappeared, leaving just the two of us alone in this lifetime and universe.

I whimpered when he pulled away, baring my tender lips cold, but when his hands rub the material of the loose shirt of his that I wore as a maternity nightgown, I moan when those fingers meet the thin layer of garment that I wore beneath it.

The material was slowly drenching with his touch as it was over-sensitive in my new body. My arms wrapped and pooled around his wide frame like liquid silk, breathing becoming erratic.

He's staring so intently to my lower half that was still covered in material, his eyes fixating with every flickering movement his sinful fingers made.

In the galaxy's lightened-room, his fingers caress each of my thigh's skin as if afraid a heavier touch would break the passion. Lowering my underwear from the growing womb to my mid thighs, Kylo's fingertips are electric—wherever they touch, my skin tingles in a frenzy of static as a thumb brushes the bundle of nerves between my legs.

I moan and throw my head back onto the pillow, but when I glanced back down to his hands, I couldn't see them over the stretched stomach.

"Wait, Kylo—" I suddenly stopped him, a hand snaking around his own upon my most delicate. He hums a reply and when Kylo turns to face me again, it's as if space became the finest point imaginable, whilst time collapses into one tiny speck and explodes at light speed. He stops his fingers immediately.

"I—" I stutter, unsure of how to phrase my words, "Are you sure we can do this even though I'm..."

Kylo chuckles and in the dark light, I see his teeth gleam, "It will be fine, I promise."

I slowly unclenched my hand from his and let it return. As delicately as I once danced my touch to his scars, he rubbed his fingers with such precision, as if he knew exactly how to unwind me—causing me to become completely undone.

I moan loudly and throw my head back as far as it can go into the soft pillows behind me. His long fingers then guide their way down further and I know what is about to come and I only invite it as I thrust my hips up to meet it in eagerness.

My legs are trembling and so are my hands, which are uncertain where to place themselves; But when he meets my entrance, I grasp onto the material of the mattress immediately, curling my fingers into the sheet.

Slowly, two long fingers entered me with a purposeful and graceful force, as if he was scared of breaking me and the being within. My breathing became erratic and my heart was pulsating through every crevasse of my body, my most intimate place clenching around him tightly when he added another finger.

Just when the euphoria was becoming all too much for my body to handle, his fingers leave and so does the rest of him beside me.

Groaning and staggering my wild eyes upon him, I furrow my brows as he places himself further down the bed and in-between my open legs. His hands grip around my knees tightly and his hair tickles the fragile flesh of my inner thighs.

"What are you doing?" I ask, my voice full of pleading need.

The deep scar above his cheekbone, glistens in the starlight and so does his smirk. He doesn't answer my questioning, but fulfils my want for further touches. But this time it is not his fingers that hover upon my naked flesh, but rather a hot breath that fans upon it.

I arch my back to the new feeling and whine loudly in the wide space of his bedroom. When a slithering tongue meets my openness, the stars double behind him and glow brighter than they have ever before.

"Kylo!"

At my breathy cries, his pace quickened and returned to my bundle of nerves once more, then returning to my entrance and vice-versa, throwing me over the edge of passion and to something much more extreme in his pleasuring mouth. When his breathing became quick against my core, I moaned once more and dug my fingernails into the sheets again.

My neck was aching from arching it up to watch over my pregnant frame, but I didn't pay it much attention behind this overwhelming bliss. Suddenly, the rhapsody was building within me and tightening in my wide abdomen warmly, and when I climax from his tongue that still plays even as I do so, my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Satisfied with his job, he wipes his mouth as if he had just finished a wondrous feast. Returning back to the head of the bed and holding me in his arms closely, Kylo kisses my neck and my mind swirls in a hazy state of ecstasy. After just a few delicate touches of his warm lips, he smiles and rests his chin above the crown of my head.

We spent the final moments before he had to leave for duty in this same position, our heartbeat's bleeding into the same tune and warming our twining souls entirely.

I reverently, rubbed my fingers along the silken mattress and pressed my cheek to his strong, toned chest. The comforter was thick and irresistibly soft, like a billowing cloud, but nothing brought me as much comfort than the way Kylo held me.

"What's on your agenda for today?" I suddenly spoke, and my ears almost rung in the new shatter to the silence.

Kylo chuckles above me and repositions us so he is no longer resting his head upon my own but on his pillow, so he could get a better look at me.

"Just going over plans and organising future arrangements," He rolls his eyes, and I suddenly realise, this is the first time he had ever openly spoke about his duties—but I wasn't about to make a big deal about it and point it out, so I just gave him an airy laugh and said,

"Sounds dangerous. Please, don't get hurt."

Kylo chuckled at my sarcasm and within the chest was a laughter that I could feel in his lungs, so new that it even took my own breath away.

"I promise," He chimes, eyes scanning every detail of my face in adoration, "What is your plans for today, then?"

I sigh, rolling my eyes and placing a small hand on his big chest. "I'm so busy. I have a scheduled walk around level three at lunchtime."

He laughs once more, and I join in also. Then pulling me closer by my shoulders, I let my head rest upon his chest—listening to every thud of his heart. Kylo then squeezed me tight, as if he needed to check I was really there with him, really there and really real... And I was; no longer just a fabricated dream in the starry glow.

When he next speaks, I feel the rumble of his deep, sarcastic tone within the chest beneath me.

"Sounds dangerous. Please, don't trip."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...
294K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
41.9K 1K 27
Rated R for violence, sexual scenes, and vulgar. Slightly inspired by the screenplay, The Dual of The Fates A time where Siths thought to be instinc...
249K 7.2K 36
When The First Order become in debt to a wealthy planet that refuses to fund their new military, Supreme Leader Snoke proposes a bargain to the King...