CEO Of NexWar

By limario37

She was unemployed, had a dream she thought she was never going to be able to fulfil, and a fiancé that she w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 [M]
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 25 [M]

14.4K 407 31
By limario37

Jennie skipped towards her house after secretly watching Lisa's car go.

Is this what cheating on someone feels like?

Part of her was guilty for doing this behind Kai's back, but part of her felt happier than she used to be. Very happy.

Maybe this was the life she wanted, maybe she was too hell-bent on having a secured love life with Kai that some other needs were forgotten.

Well Lisa never lost out to Kai, she was richer, funnier, kinder, basically an ideal. But what was different was the fact that being with Lisa felt more complete. Kai had never actually put effort in Jennie's family, but Lisa did. The way Lisa did things, the way Lisa treated her did show her love. Jennie felt the devotion Lisa put in ever since she met her, and has long forgotten about Kai's.

The brunette let out a sigh as she entered her house, but stumbled a little when she felt pain in between her legs and for a second her mom thought she was crippled.

She went for a warm shower and lied on her bed, smiling to herself like a mad woman when she remembered, she now had a girlfriend.

If you don't dream of me tonight, you're a scam.

Smiling herself to sleep, that phrase repeated in her head brought her sweet slumber.

__________

The next morning came by, and Jennie woke up with aches all over her lower abdomen. It was still endurable, so she got ready to go to work. But when she got out of her room, she saw Lisa sitting in her living room, chattering along with her parents.

It was an interesting sight to see but Jennie quickly snapped out of her smile. She cleared her throat the closer she got to them and the three immediately turned their gaze to her.

"Oh, Jennie dear. We were just talking with Lisa." Susan enthusiastically exclaimed as she gestured for her daughter to come. Her heart started beating fast when she was under Lisa's affectionate stares from across the house.

"Well I can see that." Jennie mumbled.

"She said she's here to fetch you to work because you guys have a conference all the way at... Myeong dong? Was it?" Susan said.

Jennie raised her eyebrow for a second in confusion, because that was not in Lisa's schedule as she remembered. But when she saw her boss or rather, girlfriend, wink at her, she subtly nod her head at her parents.

"You girls should get going then, drive safe." Richard smiled at Lisa as the parents rushed the both of them out the door.

"Bye Lisa! Come again!" Susan waved delightedly while Richard smiled awkwardly.

"Don't pressurise her honey." He whispered as he pulled his wife into the house.

"See you when I see you, ahjumma and ahjussi." Lisa bowed with a smile before they heard the door shut behind them.

"Why are you here so early in the morning?" Jennie questioned with a raise in her tone.

"You heard your mom, to fetch you. What else?" Lisa shrugged as they walked to her car across the road.

"But you don't even have a conference at Myeong dong today?"

"Well okay, that one was my bad." Lisa chuckled when she received a slap from Jennie on her shoulder.

"Why'd you lie?" Jennie grumbled as she glared at the girl.

Lisa glanced at Jennie only to find her scowling at her face, "Do you really have to go all grumpy on me first thing in the morning?"

"Okay fine, in all seriousness, I came to pick you up because I know that you'd have a hard time um.. walking. If you know what I mean." Lisa clicked her tongue at Jennie and started the engine. The brunette realised and instantly blushed on the spot when she was just pissy a second ago.

"S-shut up, I have no problem walking." She stuttered as she looked out the window.

Though she loved that Lisa was this considerate to her.

"Sure." Lisa laughed and the rest of the ride was silent as they made their way to work. She was lucky Lisa didn't give her hickeys otherwise the employees would go berserk again if they saw.

After a whole day in the office, the pair had plenty of time, so they ended up taking an evening stroll at a riverside not far from the office. Hand in hand.

The breeze, the sunset, the enticing smell of green and nature and the river waters was enough to wash an entire day of fatigue away for anyone.

"Why are we even walking?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you even want to come here and walk when you're aching?"

"I'm fine, Lisa." Jennie smiled, "It's just a little uncomfortable, that's all."

"If you say so."

They slow walked in silence, appreciating their hands intertwined, their hearts beating in sync, and the sky that was gradually fading to black.

Until they passed by a kid with his mom, sitting at the wooden bench by the side of the park, Jennie's sleepy eyes sparkled.

"Look! That kid's playing my game!"

Lisa turned her head into the direction the brunette was pointing towards and the corner of her lips went up. Indeed he was. She glanced back at Jennie and was about to reply but ended up frowning.

"You.. you're crying??"

The shorter girl sobbed, and gripped onto Lisa's palm tighter. Yet she was surprisingly smiling like a crazy woman.

"You're that happy, huh?"

"I just- I've always wanted this to come true."

The taller girl smiled sweetly at her, lifting her hands so she could wipe the wholesome tears off her girlfriend's cheeks gently.

"And you did it."

"I did." Jennie smiled, sniffing cutely as she looked back to the kid. She watched as he enthusiastically tapped on the phone screen, a wide smile spread across his face. His mother stroking his hair, and surprisingly supporting his character in the game.

Well, it was indeed supposedly an all-ages friendly game.

"It's getting dark, we should go." Lise reminded, rubbing Jennie's hands and leading them back to the car slowly. Seeing Jennie's happy tears made her heart ache, but in a warm way.

They were on their way to Gangnam when Jennie suddenly frowned that didn't go unnoticed by Lisa.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

As soon as Lisa heard that, she pressed the break slightly that made the car jerk for a second before controlling the steering wheel normally again, gulping.

"You don't wanna go home?"

"It's not that I don't want to.." Jennie said shyly as she peeked over to Lisa, watching as a smile crept up to the girl's lips.

"Okay uh.. my house then?"

Jennie nodded as she grabbed her phone to dial her mom. Though she was closer to dad, he would probably feel uncomfortable with the fact that she's staying overnight with her boss, in her house.

Who had a dick.

But he doesn't have to know that.

[Jennie?]

"Hi mom, uh I just called to say I'm um, staying over at my boss's house? If that's alright just for tonight?"

[Oh! Don't worry honey! You can stay overnight whenever, it doesn't matter! As long as Lisa is there, don't worry too much about it. I'll convince your dad for you, okay have fun! We'll see you tomorrow or whatever! Tell Lisa to drop by our store whenever she wants to okay? Bye!]

Susan started spatting a bunch of words at Jennie once she called and ended the call like that, making Jennie frown in confusion. Why was her mom suddenly letting her stay overnight when she was wrongly accused and blamed for the other time she did? And usually it would be the other way around, that her dad had to be the one to convince her mom for her.

It was also weird to hear her say 'as long as Lisa is there'. Like, what was that supposed to imply?

"So what'd your mom say?" Lisa asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"She said it's up to me."

"So... you're coming over right?" Lisa asked impatiently. When Jennie barely gave her a nod, she yelled in eagerness like a teenager with raging hormones.

"Wooooo! Yes!!"

Jennie rolled her eyes and giggled, "What's there to be so excited about?"

"Being away from you is torture." The taller girl informed with a smile, before facing the road once again, speeding up, and making their way to her huge ass million dollar house by the beach in nightfall.

That made the brunette's heart melt.

Okay but now not only was Alice in love with Lisa, her mom too.

And so was she.

It was hard to read her dad's expression sometimes but Jennie was sure he liked her in some way as well, seeing his smile this morning when Lisa visited.

How did Lisa make her family act that way towards her? It wasn't this easy with Kai.

Speaking of Kai, the last time he's called Jennie was last week, and she hasn't heard of him till now.

"So, what do you wanna do tonight?" Lisa asked as they entered her house.

"Doesn't matter to me." Jennie smiled and watched as her girlfriend draped her coat over the highchairs by her mini bar.

"You know I was feeling something chill like movie night, but eh that's kind of boring if you think about it."

"We can do that, I love movies." Jennie protested as Lisa begin walking over to her with an alluring smile. She wrapped her arms around the brunette.

"Really? Don't you think sex is better instead?" Lisa paused, leaning down to capture Jennie's lips as the brunette was standing, leaning against the back of the couch.

"I feel like making love to you all night, how about that?" She continued and felt Jennie stiffen under her.

The brunette hugged her hands around Lisa's waist in response and reciprocated the irresistible kiss.

"But we just did it yesterday, and I'm still sore.."

"I won't go too fast." Lisa said, "Promise."

But deep down Jennie knew once they'd start, it would just end up rough. Guess she'll just have to bear the pain afterwards.

Lisa cupped her hand around Jennie's pussy over her jeans and gave it a little rub before Jennie started to whimper with her touch. She felt her own member harden when Jennie's core was getting damp.

Without waiting a second longer, Lisa crashed her lips onto the girl's harshly before carrying her to her bedroom. The brunette automatically wrapped her arms around Lisa's nape, and slung her legs around her waist.

When Lisa dropped Jennie onto the bed with her body weight on her, the shorter girl let out a soft squeal into their kiss. It didn't take long for Lisa to remove both their clothes, to see them scattered all over the floor.

Jennie moaned the instant she felt Lisa's dick against her clit.

"Lisa, go slow." Jennie warned, feeling her pussy yearn for Lisa to be in it yet still aching horribly.

She sent her a nod before gradually pushing in, sending shivers down Jennie's spine as she laid on the bed with Lisa hovering on top of her. Once her first sensual moan escaped her mouth, they kept coming.

"Oh shit-"

Jennie's head was spinning, bad, aroused.

Groaning and grunting while they fucked, Lisa gave Jennie a raspy kiss before sucking on her neck, making the brunette close her eyes out of extreme pleasure. She never knew this one spot on her neck was such a turn on.

"God, Lisa, fuck me harder-" Both breathless.

Lisa moved on to sucking Jennie's tits erotically while she kneaded the other with her free hand. Her hips continuously moving to satisfy Jennie, hitting the spots like she did before.

As Lisa thrusted into Jennie, she gripped onto the head board of the bed, moving her right hand down to Jennie's hip, where it was easier to gain control over her thrusts.

Then suddenly, she went slow with the humps, circling her hips into Jennie's pussy with force and going deeper. Jennie couldn't help it as she started rolling her eyes backwards out of raw pleasure. She gripped onto the bed sheets like her life depended on it and bit her lip when Lisa started picking her fast pace again after awhile. That was when the brunette secured her legs around Lisa's waist so that her thrusts hit better.

They're hips moved in sync faster and faster as Jennie's core was starting to wear out from Lisa's humps. She held her breath in as the moans continued spilling loud, securing her hands on Lisa's shoulders when the girl relentlessly thrusted in her.

After being in this position for awhile, Lisa pulled Jennie up from the bed.

"Turn over."

"With you still in me? How's that supposed to- oh fuckk-"

The taller girl was now banging her from the back of her ass, feeling her dick rubbing against the folds in between her made it feel much more pleasurable and arousing.

"Fucking hell, Jennie." Lisa groaned, feeling all ends of her member loosening up into Jennie's tight walls.

Jennie's moans were blasting like it could be heard from two streets down, and it didn't stop. But it was still too soft for Lisa's liking. So she let out an exasperated grunt and pushed the both of them harshly against the headrest of her bed and made Jennie lean her back against it. Flipping their position over again.

With all her strength, she thrusted into the brunette continuously and Jennie's screams got till the point of ear-piercing, bomb-exploding and glass-shattering.

"Fuck-yes! Lisa ugh-fuck-"

Hours later when they had the best orgasms of their lives and was too tired to continue, Lisa went slow and helped Jennie ride out her release. She crashed down on her bed beside Jennie panting heavily, and brunette realised it was already 3am in the morning.

The taller girl exhaustedly hugged her lover to sleep with a kiss at the side of Jennie's forehead. She wrapped the both of them naked under the warm sheets and whispered to Jennie that made her feel the luckiest.

"See you in my dreams, baby."

"Sorry for going too hard on you today."

[a/n] spare me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 68.7K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
229K 5.4K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...
68.2K 1.2K 16
Jennie Kim, 27 years old, and a successful CEO of her company finally takes a day off after months of non stop work. When she walked into the cafe th...
289K 7K 58
Lisa Manoban a poor girl who dream to have a successful life to give back all the effort of her mother and to have a better life than what they have...