Broken (Ouat Peter Pan Fanfic...

Por Armyxbts_oneheart

" The dark does not Destroy the light; It defines it. It's our fear of the dark That casts our... Más

You remember me?!
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N PLEASE READ IT'S SHORT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter...
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39 (1st part)
Chapter 39 (2d part)
Chapter 40 or Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 38.

146 7 66
Por Armyxbts_oneheart

Liam stormed out, trying to block the sound from entering his ears. Dodger followed soon after and pan remained there, trying to understand her plan. Felix tried to stay once more but Sheilah laughed at him, saying it wasn't long before Tinkerbell died of despair and pain. He felt powerless and rushed into his tent, kicking his stuff as Tink's screams reached his ears. He could perfectly hear them, it was part of Sheilah's nightmarish plan. And she held Olivia trapped in her own body. A body for two. Two minds in one body. There was nothing they could do. The worst thing was that they had no idea which part Olivia played in all that. Was she their ally or their enemies? Was it her all this time? Or did she give control to Sheilah? Or was she forced to do so?  After everything, maybe she didn't even forgive him, maybe this was all part of an act. Maybe she still hated him. There was nothing they could do or know more. The game was wild and the worst thing about it was not being able to know who was actually in control of it.

"Tell me why you're here again Sheylah?! "Pan repeated exasperated and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on you're smart enough to have figured that by yourself.

"But you were dead.

"'Buts' are never a sign of actual confidence dearie. "She spoke up with a smirk

"You know why I'm here. Yes you thought I was dead well I'm not. You forgot that my spirit lives after me and manages to take possession.

"How long have you been invading her mind?

"You'd be surprised to know I haven't been there that long. A few months probably. And before that, well, I was the so called daughter of Driniun. Does it ring a bell?

"What about Leigyn?"he asked carefully and she rose an eybrow.

"So he's here too? Well isn't that quite the party?

"Stop playing dumb it's getting on my nerve love.

"I'm not now will you let me go!?"

He shook his head

"I have a few more questions first.

"I don't think so, this interrogation is over. I'm bringing pan back the evil master of this island and destroying the bloody place and let you watch it crumble along with ther lost hous of yours and then I'll kill her. Slowly. Don't worry I'll make sure it's painful."she hissed and chuckled crazily. Pan frowned and swallowed, apling at the idea of the things she had enunciated.

"I won't let you!"he growled and she laughed

"Oh, Pan dear you really never learn. But that's okay, after all you traded to stay a child forever didn't you. And a child you remain. Let the grown ups actually do something while you run the forest and play games all right?"
Pan glared at her and said nothing.

Felix was about to enter the tent again, plucking up his courage when he felt a force jerking him away as a sort if explosion shocked everyone. Dodger ran in and helped Pan to his feet. He did not look happy. The pillar was broken and sheilah/olivia was gone. With a flick of his hand everything was set back to place and Pan looked around before sitting before his desk and burying his face in his hand, probably thinking hard. Everyone left him be and prepared their weapons just in case. They weren't even surprised when they learnt that another attack had occurred at the Indians'.

The night passed, but no one really slept, they were all eaten with worry. A day went by when Pan appeared at camp.

"Boys, we are going to hunt.

They all looked at him like he was mad and he smiled.

"Human hunt. I want you to catch her. I want you to catch Olivia and I want you to kill her."he said and all the boys opened wide eyes even Felix.

"Pan no! Please! She's still my sister!"Liam pleaded and Pan sent him a look that kept his mouth shut. Felix looked at his best friend whi had no idea what to do, what to start with nor how to deal with it all. He could see his friend, his leader was completely confused and out of game these days. Peter pan might fail after all... and all this, because of Olivia, because of love... maybe it wasn't a good idea after all.. they had lost Grey already and Tink was still there for a reason he could only guess as 'laverage and distraction', to confuse them and destabilize them. It worked marvelously. No one knew what to do. This new dark Olivia, fearless and ruthless was a monster they all started to fear. Especially since they didn't know which head it carried.. the face they all used to cherish and love? Or the face of a bloodlust and psychotic witch? Both were a nightmare. Hiw do you fight someone you love and hate at the same time? How do you even rey to kill it? How would they do that? Kill it in cold blood? Watch as all light was sucked out of her eyes and as she exhaled her last breath without  having been able to bring her back? How?? How??!
This was a clever game indeed. Fighting an unknown enemy is always a terrible nightmare for children as well as grown ups. People fear what they can't see and what they can't control.

Neverland was dark and looked like it could hardly breathe anymore. The sun barely came out and the stars wouldn't shine at night. The moon wore this greyish colour and the wind pierce through them icily and mercilessly. Their mood didn't go up anymore. Theh felt lonely and sad all the time. Was that how death felt like? Loneliness, cold and dark?

The lost boys walked through the forest almost mechanically, their eyes fixed before them, only keeping their minds set on Pan's voice. They didn't believe that much anymore. What to believe? It was clear even Pan didn't know what to do. They just did as they were told, doubt gripping to them badly.

Meanwhile, Olivia left the fortress, her soldiers following behind her, their weapons at the ready and a smirk on her face. What no one knew was who smirked right now, who placed that smirk on that face. No one knew it was Olivia who led the army that would destroy everyone and help destroy the island. They had the doubt, and Sheilah grinned, as she let Olivia do that. She knew she did that perfectly. Time for revenge. For both of them.

Are you going to destroy the boys first and then the island? Sheilah's voice said and Olivia chuckled

Yes, the boys, then Pan... then the island. It will be ours.

Good. Then let's march to war.

Gladly.

The army walked a few miles through the forest, Olivia knew exactly where to avoid possible traps and paths that could lead to the lost boys. They were now marching towards Skull rock and would fight the lost boys in the field in between.

________________________

Tinkerbell opened her eyes. She was bruised and bloodied, barely able to breathe. A few tears escaped her eyes. No one was coming for her. And with that war coming... there was nothing she could do. They would get slaughtered.
Olivia stared right before her, her expression hard and determined.
Tinkerbell pulled on her chains, using the last ounces of strength she had. A war in neverland?? The supposed island for children to visit in their dreams?! Now there would be nothing but chaos. And this was risky. It would be a double battle, the fairy knew it.

In fact the fairy knew that Ooovia and Sheilah had an ally..
A powerful ally and no one knew that.

She whimpered and pulled on her chains even harder, finding a new strength as she thought of all the people she cared about and were about to be massacred.  After all the pain she has been through, the blonde girl had given up fighting. But now, she thought all of this through and struggled, ignoring the cuts and the blood. At one point, she heard a crack and hope flashed through her eyes.
A soldier came in and walked to her, glaring at the small fairy.

"You think you're running away that easy?? I don't think so!"

Tink gulped as he stood now before her, tweeting over her small frame. Tink's eyes glittered with rage and determination and she lifted her legs kicking him where the sun doesn't shine before applying a head blow and kicking her leg to his chest, sending him tumbling over. She pulled on her chains harder than ever, she even yelled while doing it and pulled her hand out of one of the shackles, gritting her teeth as the skin tore itself under the metal.
One hand out. Desperation overwhelmed her and she broke the chain, leaving the shackle still circling her other wrist and hit the soldier with it, knocking him out cold. She tumbled out and ran through the corridors, small and discreet, no soldier spotted her, they were all gone to war.

The lost boys were not more than fifty. It was a poor number compared to the hundreds of soldier that were about to face them in a moment. Never had this ever happent. Neverland had never known war. A few battles here and there, against the pirates and a few others but never this. Enemies died on Neverland. This one hadn't and was now back on the island, ready to destroy it and put an end to the dream. Sheilah. The witch that came over two hundred years ago. The one who brought a certain Hildegard with her and established a place for the witches like her, so they could live happily. Then Hidegard fell in love with a certain Yan who died as they  oth discovered Pan's plan to kill her and remain immortal. They tried to let others know and destroy qny possibility to make it happen, so Pan killed Yan. Hildegard was taken away from Neverland but Sheilah remained. She remained concealed from Pan a long time before her last attempt in killing him and gaining the power of the island. He killed her... but Sheilah kept her spirit in her cristal, the one of the Saiven. She found the dark land and Driniun and offered him a deal. He took it and there she was, disguised as his supposed daughter. They come to the island and Sheilah was killed once more. It was a food thing her cristal stil hung around her neck and someone picked it up... locked it in a small silver box. Olivia found it, the contact was enough... and there they were. Sheilah had to break in slowly, and grabbed the opportunity of seeing the girl so broken and vulnerable and took over her mind.

Now it was war. A double war...

__________

Olivia walked through the jungle, her eyes wandered around, noticing the death like appearance of the island.
They stopped for a moment, resting and waiting as she froze and shut her eyes.

The room was big. A room? No. A restaurant. Why a restaurant? Olivia frowned, and looked around, shuddering at the disagreeable atmosphere. Then it clicked as her eyes flickered towards the tables and the stairs leading to the first floor and she paled.

"I see you recognize your surroundings..."a voice started and she turned around and stared at Sheilah who was smirking and pacing towards her, slowly and surely.

"Why did you bring me here?"she asked her voice shaking and the witch chuckled.

"I? We're in the same mind dear. Yet you don't seem to even know.."she added tilting her head.
"You chose this place"she extended her arms and turned back to the young girl. "You decided to get here. In that ... place. Restaurant isn't it?"

Olivia blinked a few times, trying to regain composure but she was troubled and confused. Memories hit her and made her shut her eyes quickly.

"Now now, don't back down. This is your moment. The moment I make you chose. Which side?"she taunted stepping closer and circling around her.
Olivia looked around once more. This was the place where she had lost her parents, her cousin, her friends, Arrhur and Alexa. Her eyes traveled to the door and the scene played in a flash. She whimpered and clutched her head in her hands.

"Come on, you're not strong enough to fight me you know that. You know you want revenge. Remember what he did to you. Remember how he made your life miserable. How he lied to you. Yes he grew to 'love you' but how would you know it's true. Pan is a few hundred years old, don't you think he's extremely good at manipulating?! You're just going to believe that he's changed suddenly, because of you??? Look where all this got you. You're broken, and hurting and vulnerable. He fights for you because he wants to keep that power. He did the same to your grandmother. Hildegard. He made sure she trusted him, let her fall in love with one of the lost boys and when she discovered his plans with her and tried to destroy it, he killed Yan. The boy she loved. And he chased her away from the island, leaving her desperate and brokenhearted. He then killed me so no one would find out what he was up to. Everything was planned , Olivia. Nothing changed with him. Pan is mighty. Don't let yourself be deceived. This is the time to fight back and make sure he receives no one else but himself. Deep down you know it. He never loved you nor will he ever love you. "

Olivia was listening, her mind processed all these words, but it was too shattered to really push them away and it sank in. Was it true? Was it wrong? Who lied?
Everything twirled in her mind. Anger rose inside of her. Anger and sadness. She felt like suffocating. What could she do?! Screams erupted around her and she looked around. Everything inside of her froze, her face fell and her heart stopped. Her eyes were glued to the serial killers shooting around with so much hatred, and to the people, collapsing one after the other. She saw herself running and then trying to stop the bleeding on Alexa's chest. She watched it all over again, Arthur shaking her and begging for her to help him but she blacked out and the boy collapsed, dead. Olivia suddenly frowned as she spotted Pan watching it as well, a few feet from her.

"This is exactly how we'll manage to take her. It's just a matter of time now. The parents are dead. It was indeed a brilliant idea. Now we wait and we'll get her in no time. "

Her mouth hung open at his words, he was talking to someone, she couldn't make out who but it made her tumble and her face got paler than death itself. He had planned this?? This was his doing to get to her??!

"No, no no you're lying you're making this up!!"she yelled and heard a dark laugh.

"How could you know this is true or not? Pan has done worse things. He could be highly capable of that. No remorse could ever fill his heart. He's a demon who deserves death and endless suffering. Trust me."the voice whispered in her ear.

"I don't. "Olivia snapped.

"Maybe, but you believe me. That'll do."

Olivia could feel the anger rising even more, her heart burnt and she clenched her jaw, inhaling sharply in and out. Suddenly she pulled out her sword and yelled, clashing it with Sheilah's who looked surprised but smirked nonetheless.

"Look who's waking up. But you're fighting the wrong enemy love."she hissed and Olivia hit her blade before kicking her in the chest sending her tumble. She leapt and slashed her sword left and right then down, cutting her on the arm deeply. Her eyes flamed with rage and she flicked her sword bringing it down again but Sheilah blocked and jerked her hand forward sending her flying across the room and hit the wall with a grunt. Olivia quickly stood up and pushed both of her hands forward sending a powerful wave of magic towards her and before Sheilah could push it away, she sent another one even bigger.

"You can't do this alone! Pan has to be stopped and destroyed!"Sheilah yelled enraged.

The wave hit her and knocked her out. Olivia got to her and thought of shackles that appeared and chained the witch to the wall, charming the shackles so she couldn't get out of it. She gagged her and glared at her unconscious form.

"You're right. Pan has to be stopped. Don't worry. I'll just do it myself."she sent through gritted teeth.

Claudius stood before Olivia who opened her eyes.

"Is everyone ready?

"Yes my lady.

"Good. Then what are we waiting for? We have a monster to destroy." She smirked. "No need for another monster. We have me."

Claudius nodded and she lifted her eyes towards their goal before walking again, the soldiers all following the movement after their fierce queen.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

345 13 14
Her whole life has been about Henry, since she was four years old. She has never left his side, always protecting him, but who will protect her when...
11.4K 180 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...
212K 6.9K 69
"You have two options. You can suffer through the fires of our passion with clenched teeth, writhing in agony, or you could become one with the flame...
759 45 23
"Do you really think you're more powerful than me?" "I am Peter Pan! You are not powerful." "Oh, believe me, you don't know what I'm capable of!" One...