Short Stories ( Satzu )

By trentrentzutzu

the reason why I am doing this is : •To kill time • I want to • I ship Satzu Just random stories about Satz... More

EARLY WARNING
Miss Universe (Part 1)
Miss Universe (Part 2)
Miss Universe (Part 3)
Miss Universe (Finale)
JUST THOUGHTS.
Lost in Japan
Lost in Japan (Part 2)
Lost in Japan (part 3)
Lost in Japan (Part 4)
Lost in Japan (Part 5)
Lost in Japan (Part 6)
Lost in Japan (Finale)
Let's Play
Let's Play (Part 2)
Let's Play (Part 3)
Let's Play (Part 4)
Let's Play (Part 5)
Let's Play (Part 6)
Let's Play (Part 7)
Let's Play (Finale)
Grow Old With You (Part 1)
Grow Old With You (Finale)
Lie To Me
Lie To Me (part 2)
Lie To Me (Part 3)
Lie to me (Part 4)
Lie To Me (Part 5)
Lie To Me (Part 6)
Lie To Me (Part 7)
Lie To Me (Part 8)
Lie To Me (Part 9)
Lie To Me (Part 11)
Lie To Me (Part 12)
Lie To Me (Finale)
High School (Part 1)
High School (Part 2)
High School (Part 3)
High School (Part 4)
High School (Part 5)
High School (Part 6)
High School (Part 7)
High School (Part 8)
High School (Part 9)
High School (Part 10)
High School (Finale)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 1)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 2)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 3)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 4)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 5)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 6)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 7)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 8)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 9)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 10)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 11)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 12)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 13)
Lie To Me 2 (Part 14)
Lie To Me (PART 15)
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title
No Title

Lie to me (Part 10)

1.2K 46 12
By trentrentzutzu

TZUYU POV

   I'm the only person who did not drank beer last night. Probably, they are still asleep. Our room is a mess right now. There are bottles laying on the floor, pillows got shove off by Sana, some clothes are scattered around. I was gonna clean last night but Sana was so drunk and kept on kissing me.

  After cleaning the room, I went to take a bath. All of them would probably have a massive headache when they wake up. I'll buy them medicine after this.

  SANA POV

  The first thing I did as soon as I woke was pulling my hair because of the headache.

  "Tzuyu?" there's no response. I looked everywhere in the room but there's no sign of Tzuyu. Where is she?

  I went to the other room to get some clothes. These people here are still sleeping. They really drank a lot last night. I think I am too. All I can remember last night was me drinking and coming back here to get more. I'll just ask Tzuyu later what happened.

  Removing every bits of clothes on me then hop in the bath tub. Of course, I played music first because it's a perfect way to start the day. I noticed red marks on my collar bone.

  Wait a minute! IS THIS A HICKEY?! I should not have drank that much. But I could not stop smiling about it. She kissed me. Too bad I do not remember the exact moment of her kissing me. Maybe later, I'll force myself to remember it.

  TZUYU POV.

  "Thank you" I said to the lady in the receptionist who gave a medicine. It was only 4 pieces but I need 8.

  "Uhmmm I'm sorry but can I have 4 more because it's for my friends" I smiled.

  "Oh sure. Wait for a minute Ma'am"

  While waiting, a person grabbed me by the waist and lift me. Who is this creature?

  "Mingyu?!"

  "I'm glad you still remember me" he smiled at me and brought me down.

  "How could I not remember you silly. You are my partner in crime during my high school days" woah he has grown so much.

  "How was your college ??" he asked. We walked around the hotel and talked about the things happened in our lives after we got separated.

  "Really?? Wow you're so rich now huh?" I asked.

  "But you are more richer"

  Mr and Mrs Kim is also here.

  "Oooohhhh Tzuyu you are here" they hugged me so tight.

  "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim, nice to see youuu again" I smiled at them.

  "Woahhh you're so pretty" said Mrs. Kim. Omo I'm flattered.

  "You'll be a perfect wife for our son" what did I just heard?

  "DAD!" Mingyu said.

  "What?? I'm just joking" just laugh with their jokes, go with the flow.

  "How's your family?" Asked Mrs. Kim.

  "They are doing fine, busy doing business" I replied.

  "They are really hard working, you too. Mingyu told me that you are really independent during your high school days"

  "Thank you"

  "Yeah even Mingyu always copy your assignment" said Mr. Kim.

  "Ahehehe" Mingyu made a cute act. It made me want to vomit.

  "Well it was nice meeting you again Tzuyu" they left and bid goodbye.

  "I should have said about your bangs back then. They said you were cute when you had a bangs"

  No! Not the bangs. I regretted that the most during high school. My classmates would always tease me.

  "Do not ever talk about THE bangs" I pinched his arm.

  "Ouchhh"

  "Now, shooo"

  "No hug??" I felt small when I hugged him.

  "Woah you are so tall"

  "See you later, Yoda" he laughed and ran.

  SANA POV

  Where could Tzuyu possibly be? I'm so excited to see her today. She's not answering my chats nor calls.

  "Wait a minute my head hurts so bad" Nayeon said while holding her head.

  "My head hurts too but I didn't complain" I said.

  "You got your night with Tzuyu that's why you are so happy" Momo said.

  "YAHHH no!" I can feel my cheeks burning again. This Tzuyu effect is so strong to me.

  "Do not ever talk about THE bangs" that's her voice. She's with someone I don't even know. Someone who is handsome and tall. It made me feel jealous when Tzuyu hugged him.

  "Ohhhh they look cute together" said Chaeyoung. No, they do not.

  "Yoda hmp" she saw me.

  "Ohhh you guys okay? I got medicine for your headaches" she said.

  "Let's eat" I quickly said and went straight to the dining area. Okay, I admit that I got jealous quickly with small things. She sat on the end of the table and I went beside her.

  "Are you okay?" she asked me quietly.

  "Yes"

  "Sounds like you are not" she's staring at me with those eyes. Oh my god Tzuyu please stop.

  "Will you stop staring at me?" I hissed.

  "Make me" that smirk eventually ended my life.

  "Do you want a staring contest?"

  "Sure" she said confidently.

  I turned my head to her and stared at her eyes. Send help please, my breathing is not normal. Not a good idea to do that. She moved her face a little closer. Gad I can't take it anymore.

  "Hah you lose. Now tell me what's wrong?" she kept poking me.

  "You cheated! That's not fair" I pouted.

  "I still won, now tell me"

  "Later"

  "Okay" the cutest smile that I want to see everyday.

  We ate the foods we ordered. Tzuyu keeps eating the food that I don't like. She said that it's a waste if they will just throw it out. I love her so much.

  "Oh Sana there you are" it was Mark.

  "Oh so you guys are here now?" I asked

  "We just landed earlier. Our family is coming here any minute now to eat might as well join us" he said.

  Tzuyu secretly held my hand under the table.

  "Go" she whispered. One last glance to Tzuyu before I join this demon.

  TZUYU POV

  They are all looking at me. What did I do wrong?

  "What?" I asked.

  "I thought you two are together?" asked Momo.

  "We are together, she's sitting beside me and beside you"

  "Not that"

  "We are just friends also a boss and employee relationship. Nothing more above than that" I continued eating. Do not care about the surrounding as of now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous or anything. It is just my nature that I want to be alone or minding my own business.

  Since the Minatozaki's are here and also the family of Mark, they said we can tag along with them. Sana is with Mark all day, of course. She's not that talkative with others but when we are together, she would always tell random stories which always made me laugh and smile.

  We made it to the beach. They are setting up in a place. Jeongyeon teased the others by splashing water, gad they are like 5 years old. Sana went to play with them too, cute.

  "Why are you there by yourself?" Mingyu appeared beside me.

  "What are you? You're like appearing everywhere" I said.

  "Well, I am everywhere Yoda" he laughed.

  "Fairy"

  "So now tell me"

  "I'm not alone, I'm with them" I pointed at my friends. They are looking at us. What the-

  "Hi" he shouted and waved at them.

  "Yoda they looked gorgeous" he said.

  "Uhmm they are all taken"

  "Bummer, so it's just you"

  "Hmmm... yeah" I lied. Sorry Mingyu, I have Sana. Ahehehe. Kidding aside, we agreed not to tell others.

  "Date already"

  "Work first"

  "Work first hmp. Well, that's fine. You are still young"

  "You sound like an old man"

  "Later, mom and dad kept asking me to invite you to have a dinner with us. It's been a long time and also while we are here. Tomorrow we'll be flying back home"

  "Ohhhh okay"

  "Okay, I'll tell them. We'll wait at the lobby"

  "Okay, see you"

  "See you too Yoda" he left.

  SANA POV

  "Someone's jealous" said Mina.

  "Who's jealous? Ohh so one of you has a thing for her" Mark suddenly said.

  "What?! No" Momo said.

  "We are just talking to ourselves" I said.

  Oh my god, Tzuyu also came to us. Mark was about to say something but Tzuyu said something first.

  "I might not able to join the dinner later" she said.

  "Whyyyy??"

TZUYU POV

  "My friend earlier invited me"

  "Ohhh that guy, he looks good. You two looked good together" said Mark and patted my back.

  "Why do I have to hear that a lot today?" I heard Sana's whisper. I want to laugh but they'll think I'm crazy so I'll just laugh inside.

  "Well wish you two good luck"

  "Let's buy Ice Cream Tzuyu" Sana said and pulled me somewhere. Well, we are really buying Ice Cream.

  "What flavor do you want?? My treat" I said to her.

  "Vanilla"

  We stayed inside the ice cream house. The atmosphere was quiet. It's unusual of her to become quiet beside me.

  "So are you going to tell me?" I suddenly remembered about earlier. Woah, her glare. There was a dead air before she answered.

  "Why did you hugged him?" that cute tone of her voice.

  "I knew it"

  "Why are you laughing?"

  "Oh Sana" I kept laughing while wiping the stain on the side of her lip.

  "What?"

  "He's my friend. I am very close to his family as well. We have each other's back during high school days. He helped me a lot at that time" I leaned closer to rest my head on her shoulders.

  "Do not get jealous. I already said I like you too like yesterday, right?"

  "Yes"

  "Now finish that up and let's just go back to the hotel" I said. We are just gonna rest, there's nothing else that we'll gonna do hmp.

  Sana ate the last part of the cone. We didn't hold hands during our walk because you know, her family is here now.

  She eventually laid on the bed as soon as we got to the room. I just sat down beside her. Later on, she's hugged my waist.

  "Hmm?"

  "Nothing, this just feels great being with you" she said with a raspy voice. I have to admit, it was kinda sexy but cute.

  I suddemly remembered about the hickey.

  "Uhmmm" I don't know how to start the topic without getting shy because of it.

  "What is it?" she asked.

  "About the red ... thing on yo-your collar bone.... I'm so-sorry" don't stutter, self.

  SANA POV

  Ohhh yeahhh. The hickey.

  "Why are you sorry for?" I went to sit too.

  "It's big" she can't look at me. HAHAHAHA.

  "You don't have to be sorry. I actually loved it. You are marking your territory. It's like you said that I'm yours" I replied.

  What's up with that weird but cute smile? Hahaha. I held her face.

  "I love you Tzuyu" I said to her while looking straight into her eyes.

  "Love you too" she hugged me. I wish we could be like this everyday. I wish that my family would let me be myself and make me love the on I love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.8K 97
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
82.3K 6.3K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
342K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
48.2K 592 28
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY AND DON'T EXPECT TO MUCH THIS A FAN FICTION LANGS.