Princess of Peace [BNHA]

By XxScarletMaidenxX

I felt all the color drain from my face and dropped back onto the bed not sure I could stand. "You mean-...I'... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Fan Art

Chapter Thirty Six

11.7K 437 347
By XxScarletMaidenxX

~Amy's POV~

I woke...or more accurately...as I laid in bed with every light in the house on, still waiting for sleep to take me, I realized it was time to start my day and sat up. It was Sunday and all of class 1A was supposed to be moving into the dorms this morning. I hadn't been sleeping well...or much at all. The few times I'd been able to sleep were when I had people, I felt safe with, at my side. Maybe once I got to the dorm and realized all of my classmates were only a shout away, I'd feel safe enough to sleep...though even at home, Dad was never far and I still had trouble falling asleep.

"Princess, it's time to get up." Dad called softly through the door as he slowly opened it. He noticed me sitting up in bed and I saw worry line crease his forehead, "did you sleep at all?"

I wanted to tell him I did and I was fine but I felt guilty about lying so blatantly and offered him a small white lie, "not a lot."

"Are you sure you want to go today? Principal Nezu said it was alright if you wanted to wait a few days to move in and take some more time to recover..." He sat beside me on my bed. He'd been worrying over me ever since I'd been rescued.

"No, it's okay. I'd like to try and do as many normal things as possible...I think it'll help." I offered him what I hoped was a reassuring smile.

"Alright, but I need to make sure you understand you don't have to push yourself to do anything you're not ready to do. It's okay to take things slow." He wrapped an arm around me. My body was still a little tender, most of my wounds had at least scabbed over and were healing pretty well, but I still felt sore.

"I know...thanks Dad." I leaned into his warm side hug.

"And you know if you need me to stop by for a visit, day or night, call me and I'll be there, right away." He gave me a gentle squeeze.

I smiled. "I know."

"Good." He sounded like he was going to cry, "I'll miss you, Princess."

I felt tears welling in my eyes and tried to wipe them away if Dad saw me cry then he'd start crying and we'd be a sobbing mess...and we couldn't do that to Mr. Aizawa...again. "I'll miss you too, but we'll still see each other every day, and I'll call you before bed every night and maybe we could have movie night every weekend with everyone else." I tried to cheer him up.

He smiled and kissed the top of my head, "what did I ever do to deserve you?"

There was a quick knock on the front door. It sounded like whoever it was, was trying not to be alarming, it wasn't too loud or too long. It still startled me but I luckily didn't scream. My body tensed slightly. Dad looked concerned but offered me a warm reassuring smile.

"That's probably Aizawa." He kissed the top of my head once more, "why don't you pack up any last-minute necessities." He looked to the plushies that had been my constant companions since coming home.

I nodded and started packing up the plushies I had started to keep with me at all times. I didn't like the idea of stuffing them into a bag but didn't really want anyone to worry more about me if I showed up hugging them all in my arms. Dad went to get the door and I grabbed a small powder blue duffel bag and began neatly tucking my plushies inside. Dad and Mr. Aizawa had already moved some of my other plushies, books and my clothes into my dorm for me and got everything set up.

Once I crammed the last of my essential plushies into the duffel bag, it looked like it was ready to pop. Since it was filled with nothing but plushies, it was super light but looked like it was about to split a seam. I stepped out of my room and into the kitchen. Mr. Aizawa was downing a mug of coffee and Dad appeared to be trying to go over some kind of checklist on his phone with him but Mr. Aizawa was too tired or too annoyed to pay a lot of attention.

They turned as I stepped out of my room. Mr. Aizawa frowned as he must have seen the redness of my eyes, telltale signs that I felt like crying, "are you two being idiots again?" He sighed.

"H-huh?" I squeaked.

"If you two are having another, whatever the hell it was, clear it up now, you are NOT calling me ten times a day." He scowled at Dad.

I giggled as I realized he thought Dad and I had another misunderstanding. "No, we're okay."

Mr. Aizawa nodded, "alright." He shot another look at Dad, "I'm serious, don't call me ten times a day."

Dad nodded but didn't say anything, which made me think he was going to be sure to call Mr. Aizawa nine times a day, for whatever reason.

Mr. Aizawa frowned and I wondered if he had the same thought I did. He shook his head deciding it wasn't worth it and looked to the near to splitting bag in my hands, "do you need help with that?"

"It's not heavy." I reassured him with a smile.

"It's filled with plushies, isn't it?" He asked.

I felt my cheeks redden and nodded.

He chuckled.

I dropped my bag and gave Dad a big hug. He squeezed me back, tight. I felt some of the deeper puncture wounds on my back twinge with pain but I managed to keep a straight face. "I love you, Princess." He sounded like he was still on the verge of crying.

"I love you too, Dad." I tried my best not to cry knowing it would just create a domino effect and Mr. Aizawa would have to deal with both of us being a sobbing mess, and didn't want to put him through that. "Movie night on Friday?" I asked him hopefully.

He smiled, "I think a new pony movie just came out."

"Oh joy." Mr. Aizawa grumbled sarcastically.

"Are you coming to movie night too, Mr. Aizawa?" I asked him with a smile.

He groaned, "I'd literally rather do anything else but I can't say no to that." He picked up my bag for me, "let's go."

I gave Dad one last big hug before following Mr. Aizawa out to the car. He set my bag of plushies in the back seat before sliding into the driver's seat. He waited for me to get my seat belt on before we were on our way.

About a five-minute walk from the main campus there were several new buildings that had been constructed in a matter of days. I stared in awe at the new structures. It was amazing they'd gotten them done so quickly. I noticed all of my classmates were already waiting on the path leading up to one of the newly constructed buildings with '1A Alliance' written on the front. Mr. Aizawa parked the car in a small faculty parking lot not too far away and we walked the short distance to the building. My body was still a little stiff and sore from all the healing bite marks and puncture wounds.

Mr. Aizawa didn't say anything but I knew he'd slowed his pace so that I wouldn't jostle any of my healing wounds too much by trying to keep up with him. He offered to carry my bag for me but didn't fight me when I protested and said I could carry it. The walk should have only taken us a minute or two but due to my slowed pace, it took us five minutes, though Mr. Aizawa didn't seem to mind.

"Amy!" All the girls squealed once we were in sight, my body reflexively tensed and I saw a brief flash of the horrifying white Nomu lunging at me with its teeth bared in my mind's eye.

Mr. Aizawa looked over at me worriedly, "Amy?"

I offered him as reassuring of a smile as I could muster and shyly waved at my classmates in greeting. They all swarmed toward me. I felt a fleeting sense of panic as they all rushed toward me. It was short lived as Bakugo let out a roar of rage, startling everyone causing them all to turn on him to yell at him for being so loud and potentially scaring me.

Mr. Aizawa placed a hand on my shoulder. I had a feeling he was trying to determine how petrified I'd been and if I was shaking or not, I was but I managed to get it under control quickly. He frowned again and kept his hand on my shoulder but didn't draw any further attention by confronting me about it. I felt my bag being pulled from my hands and jumped as I realized Bakugo had reached me before anyone else, after scaring them all with his yelling, and had taken it from me.

"What the hell, it's not even heavy." He scowled at me.

"I never said it was." I squeaked.

"It's filled with plushies." Mr. Aizawa noted.

Bakugo shook his head at this but said nothing.

"I can carry it." I piped up meekly.

"Shut up, loser. I got it." He grumbled back.

I didn't have the energy to argue with him and I wasn't strong enough to get it back by any other means and gave in. I hoped he wasn't doing this because he still felt guilty. Once everyone quieted down and turned their attention to Mr. Aizawa, he addressed the class.

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class A back together." He began, "now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however...we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp."

It seemed most of us had completely forgotten about that, with everything that happened, myself included.

"This is important. Listen well." Mr. Aizawa's voice turned serious, "Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, you five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo and Amy that night."

Were they going to get in trouble? I tensed and Mr. Aizawa paused for a moment and glanced down at me to make sure I was alright. He'd surely felt me go rigid since he was still gripping my shoulder. My classmates were all tense too and many were throwing worried looks in my direction, my reaction hadn't gone unnoticed. Mr. Aizawa gave my shoulder a gentle squeeze and continued.

"Based on your reactions, I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement from the Hero scene, I would expel everyone here except Amy, Bakugo, Jiro and Hagakure. The five of you who went, of course, but also the remaining twelve who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter, and live as model students. That's all." He finished his dark speech as if it was nothing before turning around and steering me toward the dorm building. "Now. Look alive. Enjoy your new home."

I glanced back at my classmates, they all looked depressed after Mr. Aizawa's speech. Frantically, I tried to think of something, anything that could lift their spirits. As I tried to think of something, and drew up a blank, my worry for my classmates turned to panic and I felt my grip on my quirk start to slip. I heard a familiar roar of rage and panicked even more as Bakugo started to levitate off the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He raged.

"Don't yell at her!" The girls snapped back though it didn't have the usual bite to it and I realized it was because everyone was trying their hardest to hold back laughter. Everyone looked to me curiously.

"Ah! I wanted everyone to cheer up and I panicked!" I covered my face with my hands.

Mr. Aizawa sighed, I noticed he too was trying to fight back a laugh, "what did I just say about being a model student?"

"S-sorry." I squeaked.

"PUT ME DOWN!" Bakugo roared causing the majority of the class to laugh hysterically.

"One would think you'd have learned by now yelling at her just makes matters worse." Todoroki remarked quietly which really seemed to irritate Bakugo.

"Shut the hell up, Icy Hot." Bakugo growled.

"Ah...guys, we should be staying calm." Midoriya piped up and looked to me, "see Amy, everyone's totally calm, you're calm, I'm calm, Bakug-."

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD!" Bakugo snarled while desperately trying to swim back toward the ground causing Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari to fall against one another laughing.

I regained control of my quirk quicker than usual and managed to lower Bakugo back to ground gently. I tensed wondering if he was going to lash out at me as he stomped toward me. It looked like all the girls were ready to defend me if he tried anything. Myself and everyone else were more than a little surprised when he placed a hand atop my head, spun me around and marched me in the direction of the dorm. Mr. Aizawa released his grip on my shoulder once he realized I wasn't panicking and let Bakugo steer me away.

"That was surprisingly devious, crybaby." Bakugo remarked quietly as we walked a step ahead of Mr. Aizawa.

"H-huh?" I squeaked.

"The accidental loss of control to make everyone feel better." He noted.

"It really was an accident!" I whined.

He looked confused for a moment before suddenly scowling at me, "why the hell is it always me?!"

"I don't know!" I cried.

"Hey! Bakugo! You better not be picking on Amy!" The girls shouted and ran to catch up to us.

Bakugo turned to snap back at them. Everyone's raised voices was putting me on edge.

"Please don't fight with everyone, Katsuki." I threw him a pleading look.

His cheeks reddened and he turned back around so the rest of the class wouldn't see his flushed face. "Damn it." He growled under his breath. It looked like he wanted to hide his face but he had one hand atop my head to steer me and the other was holding my duffel bag of plushies.

Mr. Aizawa waited for everyone to catch up and showed us into the dorm room. "Each dormitory, houses one class. Girls are on the right; boys are on the left. The entire first floor is a common area. That's where you'll find your kitchen, baths and laundry rooms." Everyone explored the massive common area excitedly. There was a courtyard out back through some glass double doors.

"I'm living in a mansion." Uraraka swayed on her feet, overwhelmed by everything.

I instinctively reached toward her as she started to topple over her. She stopped falling and was gently righted. She looked to me and smiled, "thanks, Amy."

I offered her a smile back, "anytime."

Bakugo and I followed Mr. Aizawa through the common area and I suddenly jumped as Mineta appeared at my side. "Doth mine ears deceive me?" He asked in a strange voice. "Our baths...are located in the common space."

I felt Bakugo pull me toward him and he swiftly switched places with me and scowled menacingly down at the short boy with the lumpy purple hair.

Mineta was oblivious to the switch, he gulped, "is this heaven?" He turned to cast a sideways glance at where I was standing a moment before and paled as Bakugo shot him a very menacing glare. I wasn't entirely sure what was going on but felt like Mineta's life was currently in danger.

Mr. Aizawa, clenched his fists and was also exuding a somewhat terrifying aura, "they're separated by gender, and you'll behave yourself." He turned only to realize Bakugo was shooting death glares at Mineta. Rather than reprimand Bakugo for being threatening, I saw him smile, shrug and walk away.

"...I think I missed something..." I muttered to myself.

Bakugo stopped glaring at Mineta and groaned in annoyance, "you're exhausting."

What was that supposed to mean?

Mr. Aizawa told us all where each of our rooms were located and told us to spend the rest of the day unpacking before taking his leave. I was the only girl on the 5th floor and felt simultaneously relieved and anxious. I was relieved because if I had any nightmares, I didn't have to worry too much about waking anyone else up but also anxious because I didn't have anyone nearby if I had any nightmares.

Bakugo followed me to my dorm insisting on carrying my bag for me. I opened the door to see it was already completely put together. There was a cute princess canopy bed with sheer blue glittery drapery. One wall had shelves from floor to ceiling filled with all the plush I'd gotten from my stay in the hospital and a few others I'd picked up over the years. There was a small white bookcase filled with my favorite books, a cute white writing desk in front of the window for me to study and do my homework at. Sitting on the matching white nightstand was a tablet already queued up with a childish show. There were posters on the wall from various cutesy shows and movies Dad and I liked to watch together. At the foot of my bed was a trunk that was partially ajar spilling out soft fluffy blankets. There were not one but three cute little princess themed nightlights one was a castle, one a tiara and one a glass slipper. There were battery operated candles on shelves above my bed and some atop the dresser, nightstand, desk and bookcase.

"Ugh, it's so cute I think it's going to give me nightmares." Bakugo grumbled as he dropped my duffel bag on the soft baby blue plush rug at the door. He hesitated to leave, "you okay?"

I nodded. I was starting to feel less okay as I realized I was about to be left alone in an unfamiliar space. I offered him a smile, "yeah...thanks Katuski."

His cheeks reddened and he turned and walked away without a word. I hesitated to step into the room. After taking a deep breath, I stepped inside and picked up my duffel bag so I could arrange my essential plushies on my bed. As I reached the bed I paused as I noticed a new plush sitting atop my pillow with a handwritten note in Dad's handwriting.

The plush was a pretty blue butterfly. I picked it up and gave it a squeeze and smiled as I heard a soft click and the butterfly began to glow. Tears welled in my eyes as I picked up the note.

I know you already have a lot of friends, but I thought you could use one more to light up your way. I'm just a few minutes away if you need me. I love you, Princess.

I gave the butterfly another squeeze to turn off the light and set it atop my pillow before arranging my other essential plush atop the bed around it. I hadn't even been gone an hour and I was starting to feel a little homesick. As I contemplated whether or not I should call Dad, someone knocked on my door.

An involuntary yelp escaped me and my body seized up. I thought I heard the terrifying white Nomu wail and run toward me and flinched anticipating the feel of its razor-sharp teeth tearing into me.

"Amy?!" I heard Yaoyorozu gasp outside my door before pushing it open, "are you okay?!" She hesitated at the door as she must have realized what had happened, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I should have knocked quieter."

I wanted to tell her it wasn't her fault and I didn't think it would have mattered if she'd managed the softest knock in the world, it probably still would have startled me. I recovered and turned to her with a smile, "it's okay, it's not your fault."

She looked around my room with a smile, "it's just as cute as I expected. I came up to see if you needed any help but I should have guessed with your quirk you'd be the first one done."

"Ah...Dad did it yesterday." I admitted with a blush.

"Oh, that makes sense." She smiled. Yaoyorozu and Jiro had visited me a lot in the hospital, and even had a sleepover in my hospital room my last night there to give Dad a break from being in the hospital. I hadn't slept a wink but I appreciated them staying with me.

"I can help you with your room." I offered.

She looked thoughtful, "I'll gladly accept the company and your input on where to put things but I want you to take it easy." She had a maternal nature about her that made me miss my mom but also brought me comfort.

"Will do." I smiled.

"Alright," she linked her arm with mine and I realized she was giving me the opportunity to lean on her. I must not be doing a good job at hiding how tired I really was. I was grateful for her perception skills and gladly leaned against her as we headed down to her room on the second floor. "Now, it's a much smaller space than I'm used to so I'm afraid things are going to be a bit cramped but I'm sure with your amazing brain power we can figure out where to put everything so it all fits." She remarked with a bright smile.

"Momo-chan, should I be worried?" I asked her with a giggle.

"Of course not." She smiled as we reached her door. She opened the door and I held back a laugh. With all the boxes and furniture, it looked like the contents of her room were about to explode out the doors spill into the hall and on the balcony.

"Momo-chan, there's no room to move, anything." I pointed.

"Well...okay...maybe we should be a little worried." She admitted with a blush.

I giggled and used my quirk to move a few boxes and set them just outside the door so we had room to fit inside her bedroom. "Maybe we should move the small stuff out of our way first and figure out where the big stuff goes, and go from there?" I suggested.

"Sounds good, but no lifting." She scolded me softly.

"This much won't be very tiring if I use my quirk." I reassured her. "I'll sit on the bed...once we find it... if that makes you feel better."

She looked like she was going to protest but gave in with a sigh, "oh okay, if you're sure but the moment you feel even the tiniest bit tired from using your quirk you have to promise you'll stop."

"I promise."

"Okay." She started moving boxes into the hall, with my quirk it didn't take more than a few seconds to clear her room out. Strangely I didn't feel any more tired from using my quirk. Once the bed was cleared, she pointed at it and I went to sit on it with a giggle. The massive bed took up more than half the room. With the rest of her furniture squeezed in there was hardly any room to move around.

I helped her until lunch time rolled around. Everyone was busy unpacking and organizing their rooms, I smiled to myself as I decided I'd make lunch for everyone so they could all take a break from unpacking and moving things around.

I made my way down to the kitchen and was happy to see it was completely stocked with fresh ingredients and there was a cabinet full of spices...and not just salt and pepper. It seemed easier for me to use my quirk, I had several stations in motion at once, a chopping station, a mixing station, a cooking station and a drink station as I prepared a well-balanced meal for my classmates.

As I finished making lunch and setting the giant table, Midoriya passed by the dining room on his way to the bathroom. He paused and looked to the spread of food in awe. I'd gotten a little carried away and accidentally made a feast.

"Amy, did you do all this?" He asked.

I blushed as I looked to the feast spread out on the massive dining table, I'd gone way overboard, "y-yeah...Dad set up my room for me...so I didn't have a whole lot to do...I thought it would be a nice break for everyone and help lift everyone's spirits after Mr. Aizawa's speech..."

"This is amazing." He gushed.

My face burned at the compliment, "th-thanks Izuku...do you think you could tell the rest of the boys for me?"

"Sure." He nodded and turned to leave but paused and looked to me again, "you're not pushing yourself too much are you?"

I shook my head, "I used my quirk for most of it and I weirdly don't feel as tired when I use it."

He looked relieved to hear it and went to tell the rest of the boys. I made my way upstairs to tell the girls. In a matter of minutes, the entire class had been rounded up and was sitting around the table to enjoy the lunch feast I'd prepared. No one complained that I hadn't prepared anything with meat, Koda looked ecstatic upon realizing everything was vegan.

"This is heaven." Sero sniffled.

"We're not worthy." Kaminari and Mineta added.

I giggled at all their gushing and sat in the empty seat next to Koda as my body was starting to protest to me being on my feet for too long.

Koda turned to me, "thanks for the meal, Amy." He said in his soft whisper of a voice. I almost hadn't heard him over the clatter of utensils on plates.

I smiled. "You're welcome."

"If any of the salad survives, I think I'll bring some up to the rabbit." He said with a small smile.

I turned to him with bright eyes, "you have a bunny?"

He blushed and nodded.

"Amy, don't take this the wrong way, but this amazing, marry me." Ashido gushed from across the table causing the majority of the class to laugh or nod their heads in agreement.

"Uh oh Bakugo, now the girls are moving in on your girl." Kirishima snickered.

"Shut the hell up!" Bakugo growled.

"Could you imagine how hot that would be?" Mineta commented to Kaminari.

I didn't quite understand what he meant and nearly fell out of my seat as Bakugo suddenly exploded. "What the hell did you just say, Lumpy?!"

It seemed like things were going to get violent, "ah! No fighting at the table! ...please..." I squeaked causing everyone to snicker.

"Fine." Bakugo growled through clenched teeth, "Lumpy, I need to see you outside."

"I feel much safer here." Mineta yelped and clung to the table.

Despite everyone talking loudly all around me, I felt safe and secure surrounded by all of my friends. My eyelids started to feel heavy and I rested my head on the empty place setting in front of me.

"Amy?!" I heard a few panicked voices around me.

"I think she's sleeping." Koda said softly.

I wasn't, not yet, but my body wouldn't listen to me anymore.

"I don't think she's been sleeping very well." Hagakure piped up.

"She hasn't." Jiro noted solemnly.

"Yeah...we stayed overnight with her, her last night in the hospital...she didn't sleep at all..." Yaoyorozu added, her voice cracking a little.

"We should do something fun, when she wakes up, she's been trying to cheer all of us up all day, it's the least we can do." Uraraka suggested.

"Oh! I know." Ashido cheered, "let's have a fun contest to see who has the coolest room."

"How the hell do you think that's going to cheer her up?" Bakugo growled in annoyance before I lost consciousness.

....

I woke up on one of the comfy sofa's in the common room and was momentarily confused as I spotted a girly teen magazine hovering in the air near me. It took me a moment to realize it was Hagakure sitting next to me and it just appeared the magazine was floating as she was wearing short sleeves and I hadn't seen her clothes right away.

"Good morning sunshine." She said in a bright cheery voice.

"Is it morning?" I squeaked wondering if I'd somehow managed to sleep through an entire day without being awoken by a nightmare.

"No, that's just what you're supposed to say when people wake up." She giggled. "You were only asleep for a couple of hours."

"Oh...sorry for troubling you, Toru-chan." I blushed.

"It wasn't any trouble, we all took turns staying with you, it was the least we could do after you made us all that yummy feast." Her bubbly nature helped me feel at ease, she kind of reminded me of one of the bubbly ponies from the pony show Dad and I watched and it made me smile.

I sat up and looked to the kitchen and was surprised to see it was sparkling and clean. They'd all cleaned up the dishes.

"Amy's awake!" Ashido cheered as she and the rest of the girls stepped into the sitting room.

I offered them a smile, "sorry for worrying everyone...thanks for taking care of me."

Ashido dropped on the sofa next to me and gave me a soft hug, "hey we had a great idea for something fun to do."

I wanted to let her know I'd heard them all before I'd actually drifted off to sleep but she seemed excited to tell me so I played along, "what's that?"

"A contest to see who has the coolest room." She beamed.

I smiled, "that sounds like fun."

"Yay!" Ashido and Hagakure cheered.

"Where's Tsu?" I asked Uraraka curiously, it seemed like she and Asui had been a lot closer lately, they'd visited me at the hospital together.

"She wasn't feeling well, so she stayed in her room. I think she'll be okay though; she wouldn't want you to worry." Uraraka smiled.

All the boys, save for Bakugo, joined us in the common seating area.

"You feeling better, Amy?" Midoriya asked looking worried.

I nodded, "yeah...sorry for worrying everyone..."

"Don't sweat it." Kirishima offered me a brotherly pat on the head, "and don't be afraid to rely on all of us more."

"Thanks." I hesitated, "where's Katsuki?"

"He thought this whole room thing sounded lame so he turned in for the night." Kirishima chuckled. Knowing I wouldn't have Bakugo's surprisingly calming presence was disheartening. I tried not to reveal the disappointment on my face and put on a brave face.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road." Ashido cheered.

"First up! Midoriya!" Hagakure giggled and we all made our way to the elevators to the boys' dorms.

"Ah! No! W-wait! You can't go in there!" Midoriya panicked as we reached his room on the second floor. His gaze flicked in my direction, "ah, Amy especially can't! Please its not fit for-." He cut off his panicked wails as Hagakure and Ashido pushed open the door to his dorm.

His room was filled with All Might everything. There were action figures on every surface, posters covering the walls. The rest of the girls squealed.

"It's All Might everywhere. You're such a fanboy." Uraraka laughed and Midoriya's face turned a blazing shade of scarlet.

"Well I admire him." He said softly before groaning, "this is embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed Izuku. I think he's pretty great too." I giggled.

"Cute!" All the girls squealed.

Next was Tokoyami's room. He tried to park himself in front of the door to keep everyone out. Once Hagakure and Ashido got the door open, Yaoyorozu immediately covered my eyes.

"Nope, too scary." She marched me out of the room before I could see anything.

Next was Aoyama's room. He didn't seem to mind showing off his room as much as Midoriya and Tokoyami had. He welcomed us in with a flourish, "aren't you dazzled?"

Everything in his room sparkled. I giggled, "it's so shiny."

"Non, Non, it's not shiny, its Mag...ni...fique." he corrected me.

"This is turning out to be really fun." Uraraka skipped beside me as we moved on, "the last person on this floor is--." She cut off as she turned and saw Mineta poking his head out of the door of his room. All the other girls stopped.

Mineta beckoned us closer, "hey. Come on in, girls. I've got so much to show you."

I wasn't sure why and kept moving until Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Hagakure stopped me. Yaoyorozu covered my eyes, Jiro covered my ears and they all turned me and marched me back toward the elevator.

"Not happening, perv!" Hagakure snapped.

"Um...what's going on?" I squeaked.

"We must protect Amy from that creep, at all costs." Ashido declared.

"Right!" All the girls agreed.

Next was Ojiro's room, he seemed nervous to have us all in his room. It was mostly barren but looked neat and organized.

"It's so bare in here." Uraraka noted.

"Did you move in anything at all?" Hagakure added and I noticed Ojiro's tail start to droop with each comment.

"Please tell me you just haven't unpacked yet." Ashido commented.

"Um...if we're done here, let's go." Ojiro said glumly.

Iida's room was next. It looked like a library. One wall was entirely filled with books with floor to ceiling book cases. The opposite wall had several shelves stocked with spare pairs of glasses. Everything was meticulously organized and in its proper place.

"You have so many books." I gushed and inched closer to the shelves to get a better look. There were a lot of reference books and text books, but I found a few fiction books too and smiled.

"Y-you're welcome to borrow any you like." Iida said in a somewhat stiff and robotic voice.

"Thanks, Iida." I beamed.

He looked momentarily flustered and made a show of cleaning his current pair of glasses as if he'd just noticed they were smudged, though they'd looked completely pristine.

We moved on to Kaminari's room next. It had an eclectic feel to it. There was a mix of various things. There was a leopard print bedspread, some license plates on the walls, a hat rack, and various electronics.

"Really?" The other girls did not sound impressed.

"This is the store in the mall I'd avoid." Jiro pointed and Kaminari seemed wounded by her words.

"What? It's perfect!" Kaminari whined and looked to me, "Amy?"

"There's a store in the mall that looks like this?" I asked Jiro curiously.

"Yep, and you're avoiding it to." Jiro steered me out of the room.

"Aw, come on!" Kaminari groaned.

We stopped by Koda's room next. It was the first room that I felt excited to see. He had a few plushies and there were cute animal pictures on his corkboard. A cute white bunny was hopping around and perked up as we all stepped into the room.

"Bunny." I beamed and giggled as it hopped up to me and flopped on the ground at my feet looking up at me expectantly wanting belly rubs. "This one's my favorite." I giggled as I knelt down to pet the cute bunny.

"No fair! We don't get pets; you can't buy the judge's love." Kaminari protested.

The cute bunny flopped onto my lap once I knelt on the floor. "Can I stay here forever?" I giggled as I stroked its soft fur and scratched it behind its ears and under its chin which it really seemed to enjoy.

"No way!" The other boys protested.

Since Bakugo wasn't participating, Kirishima's room was next.

Kirishima paused at his door, "not that I care, but you might not get what I'm going for." He opened it and struck a pose. "A den of manliness!"

There were fighting posters and inspirational posters on the walls, some workout equipment and a huge punching bag in the middle of the room. It looked like he wasn't finished unpacking as there were still some boxes tucked in one corner and one open box that had stuff inside of it sitting next to his desk.

"If I found out my boyfriend had a room that looked like this, I'd dump him." Hagakure commented, Ashido nodded her agreement.

Uraraka seemed fired up, "so bold! It makes me want to work out!"

"You get it." Kirishima smiled relieved that someone liked his room.

Though I still felt exhausted and my body was starting to ache again from all the moving around and everyone steering me places, I was having fun with my classmates. It felt like we were all getting to know each other a little better.

"What do you think Amy?" Kirishima asked me with a grin.

"It kind of reminds me of a gym that was next to the supermarket my mom and I went to back in the states." I offered him a small smile, "everyone there always looked like they were having a good time, so I think it's fun."

Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki looked to me worriedly. They were the only ones who knew my mother had died as they'd all been in the hospital with me in Hosu when I'd been crying out for her in my sleep.

"I didn't know you used to live in the states." Kirishima noted.

"Oh, I haven't heard anything about your mom, she was never around when we came to visit." Ashido mused.

I jumped as Iida, Midoriya and Todoroki moved closer to me from behind and jumped again as Midoriya and Todoroki placed a hand on my shoulder. It seemed like Iida had thought to do the same thing but with both shoulders now taken ended up awkwardly placing his hand atop my head.

"She died a few years ago." I said softly.

"Oh...Amy, I'm so sorry." Ashido's expression shifted to one of sorrow.

I offered her a small smile.

"What was she like?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"I bet she was just as sweet as Amy is." Hagakure added.

I giggled softly and thought back on the many memories I had of my mother for some reason I could only think of all the times she'd violently assaulted anyone she suspected of being a creep that tried to get to close to me, "...very protective...kinda violent..." I murmured as I struggled to think up another memory where she wasn't assaulting anyone.

"Violent?" Everyone gasped in unison causing me to giggle.

"Like Bakugo level violence?" Kirishima chuckled.

I thought about it for a moment, when mom was angry (though it was never directed at me) she'd been much scarier than Bakugo, "maybe more."

"WHAT?!" Everyone's jaws dropped.

I laughed at their amusing reactions and wiped at my eyes. "Who's next?"

Everyone scrambled to get back to the contest and I was happy for the distraction. Shoji's room was next.

"You're not going to find anything interesting in here." He noted as he opened the door for us. His room was practically empty! There was a folded-up futon in the corner and a single table with a cushion. The walls were bare and there was no other furniture.

"Uh...more like nothing at all dude." Ashido poked at him.

Todoroki stayed by my side when we'd all moved to Shoji's room. He glanced over at Shoji, "so you're a minimalist, huh?"

"I've just never understood why someone would want to fill their room with junk." Shoji replied and I blanched as I thought of the number of plushies in my room.

"Oh no...you're going to hate my room..." I bowed my head feeling self-conscious.

Realizing his words had wounded me Shoji panicked, "...ah...no...cute junk is totally acceptable..."

Todoroki covered his mouth with his hand to conceal a soft chuckle before placing a gentle hand on my shoulder, "come on." He steered me after everyone else as we made our way up to the fifth floor.

We paused at Sero's room. It was nicely decorated and reminded me of a room one might see at an exotic Asian resort in neutral tones. There was a hammock near the bamboo covered doors leading to the small balcony. I wasn't sure what sort of style I'd been expecting to see but this wasn't it.

"Exotic!" Ashido chimed as she peeked inside.

"It's lovely." Uraraka added.

"Sero, I didn't peg you for someone who'd like this stuff." Jiro noted, impressed by how well put together his room was.

Sero chuckled, "yup, that's me, always the wild card."

"Let's keep moving!" Hagakure cheered and skipped further down the hall.

"Next is Todoroki's room, right?" Yaoyorozu pondered.

I felt a flicker of excitement as I thought about getting to see his room. I felt his hand on my shoulder twitch slightly. Was he nervous about everyone seeing his room? I looked back over my shoulder at him. He met my gaze briefly and I thought I saw his cheeks redden but he looked away quickly. He stepped around me, appearing to be avoiding looking at me and went to open his door.

He let out a sigh as he opened the door, "lets get this over with. It's late."

"So Japanese!" Sero and Ashido yelped.

"It was even built differently." Kaminari gaped.

I glanced inside, the floor had been covered with tatami mats, there was a shoji screen over the balcony doors. There was a low desk in one corner with a traditional zaisu, a cushion with a chair back, in front of it. I didn't see a bed and wondered if he also had a futon like Shoji did and had it tucked away in his closet or something. The traditional Japanese room was quite relaxing.

"We've got these kind of floor mats at my home. They're much more comfortable than hardwood." Todoroki responded to everyone's surprise.

"This isn't your house!" Kaminari snapped still in disbelief at how different Todoroki's room looked than everyone else's.

"How did you remodel this entire room in just one day?!" Mineta demanded.

Everyone turned to Todoroki. His face was completely expressionless as he responded in a monotone, "with hard work."

"You are a beast." Kaminari sighed dejectedly.

I giggled at my amusing classmates.

The last of the boys' rooms was Sato's room. He let us in looking a little shy and nervous, "...anyway it's a pretty boring room." He said quietly as he opened the door.

"Everyone's is after Todoroki's." Kirishima attempted to make him feel better.

Sato's room was fairly normal looking save for the small baking table along the wall with what looked like a toaster oven. A heavenly aroma wafted in the air, smelling of sweet pastries.

"Something smells good though, what is it?" Ojiro asked curiously as the smell began to waft into the hall and the others caught up to us.

"Oh crap! I forgot about that! I finished unpacking really early, so I started to bake a chiffon cake. I thought we could all eat it together." Sato panicked and scrambled to pull the cake out of the toaster oven. "It hasn't been iced yet, but want some?" He offered everyone.

The rest of the girls cheered happily and Sato cut up the cake and offered everyone a small slice. My healing wounds were getting harder to ignore, I'd been moving around too much. I tried to conceal my pain and exhaustion not wanting anyone to worry and accepted the small slice of cake Sato offered me with a smile. I took a tiny nibble and was surprised at how tasty it was.

"This is amazing, Sato." I offered him a polite smile.

"Its delicious! So fluffy!" Uraraka squealed as she took a bite of her own slice.

"I could eat it every day." Hagakure gushed.

"Forget Sero, this is unexpected." Ashido giggled.

"Mm-hm." Jiro nodded her agreement though couldn't seem to speak as her mouth was filled with fluffy cake.

"I think it's great that you have such a fun hobby, Sato." Yaoyorozu commented, "Would you like to bake something to go with my tea one day?"

Sato's face turned an alarming shade of red at all the girls' compliments. "Uh. I seriously did not expect this reaction." He nervously scratched the back of his head, "mostly, I bake as part of the training for my sugar quirk. Store bought sweets can get pricey."

"That's it for the boys, now its our turn ladies." Hagakure cheered excitedly, looping her arm with mine and pulling me toward the elevators so we could head to the girls' side of the dorm.

"That's so many rooms." Jiro protested weakly as we all shuffled out of the elevator into the common area and headed to the girl's elevator. "Shouldn't we turn in?"

"Come on, Jiro. Live a little." Ashido scolded her as she claimed my other arm.

The deep bruising on my arms protested. I winced and faltered a step causing everyone to pause and turn to me.

"Amy, you okay?" The girls panicked.

"Y-yeah, sorry, just feeling a little sore." I blushed.

Todoroki stepped in front of me and turned around without a word. He knelt slightly and had his arms loosely held out as if preparing to give me a piggyback ride. I felt my face burn at this.

"Shoto?" I squeaked.

"Get on." It sounded like his voice went up an octave.

I thought my heart might catapult out of my chest and was going to protest until Ashido and Hagakure gently nudged me toward him. Reluctantly, I climbed onto his back and hid my burning face in his back until I felt like it returned to a normal color. The back of his neck was bright red but he gave nothing away in his stance. He carried me after everyone else.

We went to Jiro's room first. I was embarrassed at having to be carried and could feel everyone looking to me every few seconds to make sure I was alright.

Jiro hesitantly opened the door to her room looking uncomfortable, "it's kind of embarrassing."

Her room was really bold. She had red and black checkerboard tiles on the ceiling and white and black checkerboard tiles on the floor. There was a plethora of musical instruments scattered about the room. Her bedspread was a bold red with some black squares on it and white music notes.

"Whoa, you've got so many instruments." Kaminari gaped as he looked at the array of instruments about the room.

"It's because Jiro's totally punk rock." Hagakure giggled.

"Can you play all of these?" Uraraka asked in awe.

Jiro embarrassedly hid in the corner, "yeah, at least a little."

"Your rooms girlier than this." Kaminari remarked to Aoyama.

"Because I've got style." Aoyama smirked.

Jiro lashed out at both of them with her earphone jacks and ushered everyone out of her room, "we're done here." She grumbled and slammed the door shut.

Hagakure leapt into the air, "next is me!" She cheered. "Welcome in, guys."

"It's so cute!" I squealed before I could stop myself and winced as I realized I'd just squealed in Todoroki's ear, though if he minded, he made no indication.

Hagakure's room was fun frilly and girly. She had a few plushies on her bed and on a shelf. Everything was pretty, frilly and pink. There was a pink desk and a super cute dresser that had pink and pale blue stripes with bright pink stars for handles.

"Now this is girly." Kaminari chuckled, "so pink."

I spotted Mineta by the dresser. He was moving so stiffly and appeared to be trying to waft something toward him. "Plus Ultra." He muttered somewhat creepily under his breath.

"Get away from there, Mineta, you perv!" Hagakure stomped her feet.

"We can do mine next." Ashido beamed as we all left Hagakure's room. She practically bounced to her room and happily threw the door open before exclaiming with pride, "tah dah! Isn't it super cute?"

Ashido's room was also girly with a slight edginess. Everything was black and hot pink with subtle purple accents. I noticed a bookcase in one corner and was curious if we read the same kind of books but wasn't able to get a good look since I was being carried to which my heart was unsteadily pounding in my chest. I started to worry that Todoroki could feel my heart pounding in my chest and began to feel self-conscious.

Uraraka seemed nervous to show everyone her room. It was pretty plain. There weren't any decorations or other clutter like a lot of us had. It was mostly barren save for a cute little piggy bank on the floor next to her bed and what appeared to be a cactus atop her dresser. There was one poster on the wall though it looked like it had to do with something educational.

"Yeah, it's not very interesting, I know." She scratched the back of her head nervously.

Since Asui wasn't feeling well we skipped over her room and continued on our way to Yaoyorozu's room. Yaoyorozu hesitantly opened her door while offering an explanation.

"The thing is...I may have miscalculated a few things, but with Amy's help I managed to get it all to fit...it's just a bit more cramped than I had intended and maybe not as creative as some of yours." She opened the door to reveal first the giant bed that took up the majority of the room and her other cramped luxurious items.

"That bed is huge!" Kaminari gaped. "You can't even walk in here!"

Yaoyorozu blushed, "it's my furniture from home, so I thought it'd fit. I had no idea how small these dorm rooms would end up being."

Everyone sighed at this.

"All that's left is Amy." Hagakure cheered.

I blushed now starting to feel a little nervous at having everyone see my room, especially after Bakugo's earlier comment about it being cute enough to give him nightmares. Was that a thing? Did people get nightmares from things that were too cute?

"O-okay." I tried to let go of Todoroki so I could lead everyone to my room but he didn't release me from his hold and carried me up to the fifth floor. He hesitated a moment before opening the door for me.

Everyone stared at the army of plushies and other cutesy things with wide eyes. All the girls and even Midoriya and Aoyama gushed at how cute it was. I felt my face grow hot and hid it in Todoroki's back again.

I felt him tense and noticed the back of his neck turning red again. I chanced a peek to see what had caught his attention and noticed him looking at the plush he'd given me sitting atop my bed.

"It's just as cute as I imagined." Ojiro noted with a smile.

"It's too cute for words." Kaminari added.

Mineta took a step forward and I jumped as Sero suddenly wrapped him up in tape and dragged him away before he could explore further causing all the girls to nod to him in appreciation.

We all returned to the common area to cast our votes. I voted for Koda's room due to his adorable bunny friend, though I'd been torn between voting for Midoriya as well since it had pictures of Dad everywhere. Once the votes were cast Ashido announced the winner.

"And now, without further ado, here are the results of The Best Room competition minus Bakugo and Tsu...drumroll please." Ashido attempted to get everyone pumped up but it looked like everyone else was starting to feel exhausted too.

"With a total of five votes, second place goes to Rikido Sato and with a total of twelve votes the overwhelming winner of this totally awesome contest, is Amy!" Ashido cheered. "It's funny, all the guys voted for Amy and most of the girls, except for Amy voted for Sato." She giggled.

"Ah...that's because Koda had a bunny." I blushed causing everyone else to laugh.

"Is it over, can I sleep now?" Todoroki asked in a bored tone. He was about to move toward me and I blushed as I realized he was going to carry me back to my room, before I could protest, Uraraka halted him.

"Wait a minute, Todoroki...you too Deku, Iida. Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, do you two have a sec?" She called out everyone who'd been involved in the rescue.

Todoroki frowned slightly and looked to me, "can you get back to your room okay?"

My face burned at this, "y-yeah."

He frowned again but reluctantly followed Uraraka outside.

I still felt sore and knew it would hurt to make it all the way up to the fifth floor and paused as someone offered me a hand up off the couch. I looked up and smiled as I spotted Koda extending a hand to me. "Ah...thanks Koda-kun."

He helped me to my feet and offered me an arm so I could lean on him for support. "I'll walk you to your room, if that's okay."

"I appreciate it." I leaned against him for support. My legs felt wobbly and I was glad to have him and quickly realized without him I wouldn't have made it very far. "Oh...I was meaning to ask you...do you also like the pony movies?"

"The ones from the show?" He asked curiously as we made our way to the elevator.

I nodded.

"I should probably feel embarrassed about it, but I do like them." He blushed.

"Really?!" I squealed in delight, "Dad and I were going to have weekend movie nights and he said they came out with a new pony movie recently we were going to watch it this weekend, do you want to join us?"

His cheeks reddened, "y-yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks Amy."

"I knew you'd be the perfect movie buddy after we all saw Fantastic Floof and Friends." I giggled.

"I loved that movie." He gushed quietly. "I thought I saw Todoroki put a copy down by the TV in the common area earlier today."

I felt my heart skip a beat as I remembered him mentioning he should buy a copy for the dorm. I didn't expect him to actually do it. "Really?"

Koda nodded and turned to me, "ah, are you okay your face is really red?"

I nodded and took a step away from him as we reached my door. "Thanks for helping me, Koda-kun."

"Ah...you can call me Koji...if you want." He blushed.

I smiled, "thank you, Koji."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.7K 26
After finding out Izuku Midoriya's father is All For One, Allmight has become unsure about Izuku and starts to reject him. Izuku turns from hero to v...
1M 36.8K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
306K 9.2K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
23.7K 992 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...