๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ โœ“

By bubblexhearts

" ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ." ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ณ... More

๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ)
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ )
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต I )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต II )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต III )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ( ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ )
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ?
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฌรค๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต I )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฌรค๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต II)
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ

๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฌรค๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ)

1.5K 88 22
By bubblexhearts

Jungkook stands in front of Jisoo's apartment door. In a while, he presses the doorbell and then again but Jisoo did not open the door. He knows she is home because her car is in the parking lot and all of her lights are on. His eyes fall to the keypad that attaches to the doorknob and contemplating whether he should try to enter any password. He shrugs off his thought and mindlessly taps six digits of access code into the touch pad. His eyebrows rise in surprise when the door is unlocking after a short beep.

The password was the day when they celebrated 100 days of their relationship. A few days before, he lost her.

FLASHBACK

Jisoo looked around the park, searching for Jungkook and smiled when she saw him sitting on a stone bench in the shade of a large tree. She sneaked quietly behind Jungkook before put her hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" She whispered while kissing him on his ear. He chuckled softly before answered, "The love of my life?"

"I bet you have plenty of them." She pouted playfully."No way, there is only one rotkäppchen for a wolf." He smiled, pulled her over to sat beside him and she rested her head on his shoulder."I'm flattered," She joked."Do you know what day is today?"

"Saturday?"

"Noㅡ," She whined, swatted his shoulder. "Today is 100 days we had coupled!" She was cheerily clapping her hands.

"So, there is a kind of occasion? Wasn't it too cheesy?" He began to laugh and looked at her with an amused look on his face.

Cradling his face in both hands, she locked gaze with his."Of course. I don't care how cheesy it sounds. I love you, Jeon Jungkook."

"I love you too, Kim Jisoo. No one will ever take your place in my heart." He gently pressed his lips against hers.

*Time skip*

Jungkook with his hands in his pockets, idly staring at the ground while leaning against the tree. Jisoo said she wanted to have lunch together. So, he waited and closed his eyes.

Out of sudden, a girl clung onto him and irritated the hell out of him. "Hi, Jungkook. Waiting for me?" He growled, grabbing her arm around his neck and prying them open. "What the hell are you doing, you b**ch?" The girl laughed, "Chill, Babe. Don't push your luck." He glared at her. "Go away." The girl shrugged and flipped her hair before leaving him.

Then, he shook his head and let out an exasperated sigh as it had ruined his whole day. He sick of those rude and needy girls. They are nothing compared to Jisoo. He didn't realize that Jisoo was there before she left after seeing him with another girl, misunderstood the situation.

END FLASHBACK

Jungkook throws a glance over his shoulder to make sure nobody is there, then steps inside. He glances around the place and wonders where she is. He walks to the living room and finds Jisoo fall asleep on the floor. He furrows his brow as he notices an empty wine bottle at the coffee table. "Did she drank the whole bottle?"

He slowly, and ever so gently, scooping her up into his arms. Jisoo unconsciously snuggles into the warmth against his chest as he carries her to bed. Her action made him smile. Jungkook then lay down beside her, propping up on one elbow, simply watching her sleep. He stares down into her relax and peaceful face, listening to her soft breathing.

Her lipsㅡsoft pink, full and temptingㅡher skin flushes because of the alcohol and a light sheen of sweat forming on her forehead. Only she knows how much the effect she has upon him. And if he didn't gather his control, he is going to capture that mouth and kiss her all night longㅡbut that is not going to happen. She will just hate him more.

He's still in love with her and misses her so much he refuses to move on. Perhaps, he still has a chance. The problem is how on earth could he pursues her heart back? Jungkook sighs because she seems stubborn and he knows that in the future, she will stop him at any cost from contacting her again.

He looks at his watches. It almost 4 in the morning, and he heaves a deep sigh as the time rolls quickly when he with her. Before he leaves, he's gently caressing her cheek and tuck the strands of her hair behind her ears. "I'll get you to love me again, Jisoo. I promise."

(PRESENT DAY)

Taehyung takes a slow, thoughtful sip of his coffee before mustering up the courage to ask. "Can I ask something personal, if you don't mind?" His warm brown eyes are watching her closely.

"Yeah, I guess?" Jisoo shrugs while wrapping her hands around the cup, warming her hands.

"Are you seeing someone?"

Jisoo blinks her eyes, unsure of what to say.

"Uhm... Well, if you are not in a relationship. "Will you go out with me?"

She blinks, and her gaze fell as if she is trying to process what he just said. Relationshipㅡnot something she wants to think about right now. But how could she puts her feelings into words and not hurting his feelings? "I'm not ready to commit to a relationship," Jisoo says, carefully choosing her words. "But if I want to be in the relationship, I would want it to be for love, not merely for the advantage."

A painful expression crosses his face, Jisoo sure she has hurt his feelings. "Why can't you love me? You don't find me appealing, isn't it right?" His sad eyes meet with hers.

"Noㅡ That's not it at all, Taetae. You are an incredible person and you are loved by many. It just that... The time is not quite right yet."

"You know, I don't think I've ever met a sincere woman like you before." He forces a smile as if nothing happens.

"I'm sorry," She says."I just don't want to rush anything. Let's take things slow. I hope this won't affect our friendship," Jisoo returns his smile with a little pang of guilt.

"Don't even worry about it." Taehyung clears his throat, laughs awkwardly.

*Time skip*

The boys are getting ready at the waiting room before the appearance at music broadcast "Show Music Core." Some of them are doing their makeup, taking a break and drinking beverages, taking photos of each other with a Polaroid camera.

"But Jungkook-ssi, this is the same product you always use." Lisa gives a wearily sigh at Jungkook when he refuses to do his makeup. He frowns, looking away. "That product made my skin breakout."

Jisoo knits her brow in concern as she hears the commotion. She looks at Taehyung, who is drinking his bubble tea. "Taetae, I'm going to talk to them." He nods, looking at Jungkook's direction. "Alright."

Jisoo gently taps Lisa's shoulder and asking her. "Lisa, what's wrong?"

"He refused to use this product to make up. But, we had used this since the first day we worked with them and his dermatologist had recommended this. We never changed the product before."

"Alright, Lisa. Can we exchange our place? Please check on Taehyung. Let me handle him." Jisoo suggests after glancing at Jungkook. Jungkook now has a big grin on his face.

"What happened, Jisoo-ssi? Jungkook, what is all the fuss about?" Namjoon asks, full of concern on his face.

"There was some misunderstanding. It's alright now. I will use another product."

"Are you sure?" Namjoon furrows his brow. "Yes, you should get yourself prepared too, Namjoon-ssi. We have another half an hour before the broadcast." She smiles, assuring him not to worry.

Taehyung looks at them with a weird expression. "I wonder what wrong with Jungkook. He never acted like this before." Lisa shrugs. "I don't know, Taehyung-ssi. Maybe because of you?"

"Me??" He gapes his mouth open.

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·

Jisoo sighs at Jungkook while searching for items in her little bag and kits of makeup. She takes out a few non-comedogenic cosmetics and lotion. She always uses this product when she gets acne on her face.

"You two are driving me crazy." He sighs then gives her a firm look, his dark hair flopping across his face. Jisoo ignores him and continues applying the moisturizer on his face. "How's your headache?" He asks before Jisoo looks at him weirdly. "I mean, you look tired this morning, so I figure.. you had a strong headache, or maybe not that strong.."

"That's none of your business."

"Babe."

"Stop calling me that, Jungkook."

Jungkook sighs. He didn't think she could ever look anything but perfect. It didn't matter how she is styling her hair or dress. He could not stop staring at her. Jisoo notices he is looking at her and begins to feel uncomfortable. 'Can he stop staring at me?' She thoughts to herself. He's still watching her way but now his eyes unblinking with an odd expression on his face. 'What now?' She looks down and her eyes are widening. The V-neckline on her loose shirt is a bit low and partially unbuttoned, exposing her little cleavage. She is cursing herself for wearing that shirt and immediately straightening herself up. 'How dare he was staring at my chest?!'

"Everyone, please get ready another 10 minutes." The stage director comes into the room to remind the group. Jungkook gives a quick peck on her cheek before joining his group, making Jisoo shot him a glare. It all happening so fast that she didn't get time to react. She sees him happily chatting with them while grinning ear to ear, showing his bunny teeth.

The boys start conquering the center stage with an explosive performance of their hits song, and fans start screaming the band members' names in unison with their patented fan chants.

"They are so energetic today, especially that Jungkook guy. Hm... I wonder why." Jennie says, narrowing her eyes at Jisoo while watching the TV screen in the waiting room. "Really? I think they always energetic." She laughs nervously.

"Jisoo unnie."

Jisoo turns to see Lisa behind her. "Yes, Lisa?" Lisa says with a sheepish grin. "Can I become Taehyung's stylist instead? I don't like Jungkook. He is so fussy. Let's exchange, please?" She bats her eyelashes cutely while holding Jisoo's arm. "Here, I thought he is your bias." Jennie is mocking her, making Lisa pouts her lip. "Jennie, stop teasing her. Alright, Lisa." Jisoo nods weakly.

"Yay! Jisoo unnie is the best!"

She sighs, taking her handbag. "Yeah, yeah... I'm going home now."

"You are not going to our girl's night?" Jennie asks. "Nah, I'm beat. Have fun, girls." Jisoo shakes her head before waves goodbye to them.

*Time skip*

Jisoo just reaches her apartment, she put away her handbag and makeup bag. Her brows knit in confusion. "Whose bag is this? AhㅡI must be accidentally taking Lisa's bag instead when we're swapping place." She sighs and searching for contact on her phone.

Jungkook pouts, folding his arm when he found out Jisoo already left a bit earlier. He sits in front of the long mirror dressing table while watching his band mates have fun chatting randomly after the music show ended. Suddenly, he notices someone's phone buzzing on the table and glances down at the screen. He smiles when he sees Jisoo's name flashing across the screen.

"Hello, Rotkäppchen"

Jisoo blinks, quickly glance at her phone's screen. "Jungkook? Why did you pick up the call? Where is Lisa?"

His eyes alight with a twinkle as he thought of something. "Lisa is with me. Why did you ask?" Jungkook lies.

Jisoo fumes and her mind raced in anger. "What! You don't dare do anything weird to her."

"Well, then. Why don't you come and get her? I will send you the location."

"Jungkook, I swear if you do anytㅡ." Jisoo says sternly before Jungkook hangs up the phone. She stares in disbelief at her phone. Then, she receives a location from an unknown number.

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·

"Where is Lisa?" Jisoo asks him once she arrives at his apartment, folding her arms over her chest. Jungkook could see the anger in her face,"Do you think I'm that bad?" He sighs.

"Just tell me where she is."

"She's not here."

"WHAT?! Did you just trick me?"

"This is the only way to make you listen to me."

Jisoo looks at him angrily. "Then, I should just go home. I don't want to be here anyway." He shakes his head, no. "You stay."

She rolls her eyes. "I'm tired of you're acting like you're some kind of possessive boyfriend when we are not in a relationship." Suddenly, he scoops her up and carries her to sit down to the sofa. "Put me down!" Jisoo gasps, wriggling in his hold.

"If only you stay and listen to me. Please, baby." His husky plea melts her inside.

"There is nothing to talk about." She says, feeling angry with herself and annoyed with him for making her feel this way. He rakes a hand through his hair, wondering how he could put her mind at ease, how he could gain her trust."I was out of my mind, wondering where you were and if you were all right. Don't ever leave me again."

"Why me? You have more beautiful girls around you."

"I don't seriously. I only have you." He sighs before continues, "Look, I really don't have any clue why'd you suddenly leave me. I don't have anyone else."

"Liar. I saw you were hugging a girl last time."

"What?" Jungkook pauses before he reminds of something, "Was it the day that we promised to met but in the end, you never turn up?" Jisoo didn't answer. "God, Jisoo... I couldn't believe you left me for years because of a random girl? The girl suddenly jumped on me before I pushed her away. That's all, babe." Jungkook says, he feels painful prick at his heart. He runs his fingers through his hair, sighing deeply to himself. "I rather you slapped me on my face instead of leaving me. At least, I know what goes wrong." He says with bitterness in his voice. At this rate, he would do anything to make her become his again.

Tears start rolling on her cheek, her mind is in a mess. 'Is he telling the truth?' Seeing the tears run down her cheeks, he touches her face and smooth the tears away with his thumb. Feeling his touch, her heart wants him but she is not going to forgive him that easily. "I know I've hurt you, and I know it's not easy but I'm willing to work very hard to win your love, your trust back." He tries to hug her and she hits his chest. But, Jungkook is not going to give up, he hugs her again. Jisoo hits him repeatedly until he wraps his arm around her, holding her. She finally surrenders and cries on his shoulder. When her sobs disappear, she gives a little sniff. "We have the whole night to make up for what happened." He says, looking at her. "Butㅡ" Before she could protest, he claims her mouth with his.

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·

Her body moves against the soft sheet as she tries to climb out of bed but he's swiftly wrapping his arms around her and pulls her back into bed. Jisoo squeals in surprise,"I thought you were asleep." He draws her closer, his body spooning hers while kissing her hair. "I was, but it was difficult to sleep when my heart is trying to run away from me."

"Jungkook, I want to go home." She tries to push his hand away from her waist, but he is too strong. He chuckles at her futile attempt. "Not at this hour, I will send you home tomorrow."

"It's alright. I drove here myself."

"No arguments,Babe-You're sleeping in here. My manager will send your car to your apartment."

"Well, I have to leave your side sometime and I really need a shower." She starts to whine. "Alright. We can shower together."

"Noㅡ It will lead to something else."

"Such as?" Jungkook asks before laughing softly, making her heart starts to race. "I want to hear you promise you'll never leave me again." His voice stands firm. "I can't promise that." She says, but then he is hovering over her, looking into her eyes. She could feel her face grow hot again. "Then, I'll just make you until you will promise me." He says before leaning to kiss her again and Jisoo lost her ability to think.

*Time skip*

"Good Morning, Jennie." Jisoo greets her while organizing her file to take for the meeting.

"Morningㅡ" Jennie squints her eyes at Jisoo when she sees something weird.

"So, how's the girl's night?" Jisoo asks. "Um, Jisoo... You have a little something on your neck." Jennie says, while awkwardly pointing at it.

"Hm, what is it?"

"A huge secret, apparently."

Jisoo blinks, before she gasps and taking out her small mirror from her pocket. "Are you saying that I haveㅡ" 'A HICKEY?? Damn... Jeon Jungkook. No wonder he keeps on smiling like an idiot since this morning.' She grits her teeth.

"So, who gave you these? I had no idea you were dating anyone." Jennie asks, raising her eyebrows playfully. "No one. I'm going to cover this up with makeup." Jisoo sighs, before going to the washroom. "A vampire then." Jennie says, nodding to herself.

Jisoo looks at visible red marks on her neck in front of the large mirror, while applying green concealer on her still red skin and foundation that much lighter than her skin tone. "The mark is quite huge... Is he a vacuum cleaner?" She mutters to herself.

Her phone is suddenly buzzing and glancing at her phone's screen. She sighs when Jungkook is calling and swipe the answer button. "Jeon Jungkook, how dare you give me those bite marks?"

She could hear his chuckles. "Well, so that mullet hair knows you're mine." He replies.

"Mulletㅡ Did you mean Taetae?"

"Woah, you're even calling him that. Are you that close to him?" His voice sounds unpleasant.

"Jungkook, he is your band mate and your friend," Jisoo says, sighing.

"Friend doesn't hit on his friend's girlfriend."

"Gosh, he doesn't even know we were together."

"So, are we together now?"

"NoㅡI mean, he doesn't know anything that happens between us."

"Then, he should know by now."

Jisoo rolls her eyes. She didn't know what else to say. She knows he is irrational when his jealousy strikes. "Jungkook, you're jealous and upset. You don't mean what you say. Let's talk about it later. Byeㅡ" Jisoo says before hanging up.

Her phone then dinged with a text message notification from Taehyung. He wants to meet her at their usual place. Jisoo shrugs and dust a little translucent powder on the area to hide it further.

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·

"Here you are," Jisoo says, closing the door behind her, making Taehyung is smiling at her. They are meeting at the staff lounge room and the place now is empty, making she feels comfortable to meet him there.

"I have something to tell you. But, please don't hate me." Taehyung says sheepishly, keeps fidgeting with his coat sleeves or his watch.

"I can't hate you, Taetae," Jisoo says, tilting her head when she sees him being restless and nervous.

He inhales a deep breath before he says his next words, the word he'd been contemplating all night. "Well... It was a stupid dare I made with Jimin, to ask you for a date after he knows I have a crush on you."

"Ohㅡ"

"Jisoo, you are a good person. I feel guilty for lying to you. But I really like you, though. If it wasn't for a dare. I swear. Can you please don't hateㅡ."

Then, out for nowhere, Jungkook appears and punching Taehyung in the face, sending him falling to the ground with a thud.

"Jungkook!" Jisoo pulls him away from Taehyung and slaps him straight across the face. Jungkook flinches as he looks at the floor. His eyes fill with pain and sadness. Her heart shatters when she is looking at his broken expression. Tears start forming in her eyes as she is staring at her hand. Jisoo doesn't even know why she is doing that. "IㅡI'm sorry." She says before running past them and out from the place.

Taehyung watches them closely, wiping a trickle of blood fell from the corner of his lips. "Dude, don't just stand there. Go and chase her."

"Tae. Iㅡ" Jungkook gives a rueful look, as his guilty feeling starts bubbles up inside him.

"Just go."

Jungkook is running while searching for Jisoo. He sees she is walking slowly ahead of him. "Babe," He finally able to catches her and hugs her from behind. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. If you don't want me around, I'll stay away. Take your time as long as you want. I'll wait until you're okay. Just don't leave me. I don't want to lose you." Jungkook whispers apology. She still didn't budge, so he continues, this time the word more of an apology. "I love you, Jisoo, until the very last star in this universe turns into nothingness. I want nothing but for us to try again, I promise to show you how much I've changed. I'm willing to sacrifice my comfort's life just to be with you once more. Please, just one more chanceㅡ" He murmurs comfortingly into one of her ears.

Jisoo turns to face him, reaching up with both hands to hold his face, brought him close to her, "You better prove it this time." She smiles, before kissing him gently on his lips.

Her taste and the feel of her lips on his made him grin as he kisses her back. "When I asked for a slap on my face. You really give it to me." He is nuzzling his nose against her cheeks.

"It serves you right. You were not nice to him." Jisoo chuckles as his breath tickling her face.

"Yeah." He winces and fell forward. "What's wrong?" She asks while grabbing him. "My nose. Suddenly the pain just seems rush through it, and my head aches a bit." He says in a weak and painful voice.

"Am I slapping you that hard? Can you walk? AhㅡYou're too heavy. Let's get Taehyung to help usㅡ." She asks him worryingly while holding his arm.

"Ouch, ouch... My head hurts more." Jungkook clutches his head. "Maybe you need aspirin." She shrugs.

"I have one in my apartment."

"Seriously?" She focuses on his face, narrowing her eyes at him. 'Why does he look like he's plotting somethㅡ.'

"Can you drive me home, please?" He sighs, rubbing his temples.

"If you are planning something weird again. I'll punch your face instead."Jisoo warns while holding his arm as they are walking together. Jungkook lies his head on her shoulder with the playful smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.9K 59 20
Jungkook and Lisa got married and have children but soon Lisa died because of cancer after Lisa died Jungkook became cold to everyone except for his...
768K 31.4K 27
"The night of my dream was the beginning of my reality." How can I survive at my workplace when my Boss dislikes me? Well, I dislike him too. "Don't...
165K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...