DISCONTINUED!! - Meant to be:...

By ItsJaydninnit

STORY NOW BEING CONTINUED BY @fanfic123ann (Y/n) Cheng is a teen model for her mom's fashion company. When (... More

DISLAIMER
Part 1: The News
Part 2: Telling Marinette
Part 3: the flight
A/n NOT AN UPDATE YET
Part 4: Arrival
Part 5: School
Part 6: Kwamis
Part 7:Stoneheart
Part 8: The Fight
Part 9: Switching
Not an update
Part 10: someone's pov
A/n-Update soon!
Part 11:
Still not dead yet
IM SO SORRY!!
I'VE BEEN TAGGED??
The Bubbler
WhAt The HeCK?!?!?
Sorry my peeps
One Last Thing-
A/N- IMPORTANT: READERS CHOICE
A/N- half update
Part 12: The return of Isabelle
Part 13: Poptarts
non-important update
OPINIONS AND/OR IDEAS!!!!
Part 15: The Biggest Lie of My Life
-sorry peeps-
I'm Ending It + 16.5 tease
A/N- Competition for a New Author?
NEW AUTHOR!!

Part 14: Words Fail

1.5K 48 93
By ItsJaydninnit

i'm sorry in advance. this chapter is brought to you by a sleep deprived author who started writing this at 11:30pm. this will not be edited.

----------------

"ALL THIS FOR A BOX OF POP TARTS?" (or whatever food you want...I got a handful of comments saying 'I don't even like pop tarts' so i'm gonna try to make it up to you.) I yelled out on the rooftop patio.  It was early morning, the sun barely visible over the skyline of the city. 

I sunk down onto one of the chairs, pulling out my phone. Notifications were popping up left and right from the account I created for my alter ego. I scrolled through some of the messages, not bothering to reply to any of them. They're all basically the same message, just said in different ways. Sighing, I glance at the time shown on my phone. 8:03. 

I groan as I stand up from my chair, not too eager to go to school today. I jump back down into the shared bedroom to find no one there. Isabelle had left to return to New York sometime around 4 am (and I physically cannot be woken up that early by choice). Marinette was not in the room either, meaning she had to be in the kitchen, or getting ready somewhere. 

I quickly slipped on [random outfit of your choice] and styled my hair like I normally do. School today was going to be rough. My guess is that everyone is gonna be talking about 'the incident', plus it's Friday. that brings the crazy-meter up even higher. This will be interesting...

-skip to school bc im tired and wanna get this updated-

I stood hesitantly in front of the steps of school. Part of me wanted to just leave the campus and go home. however, I trudged forwards, knowing that I couldn't miss today. I walked up the steps and the second I entered the school, it was like a giant wall of questions and comments got thrown at me.

"Hey have you heard about what happened with Wolf and Chat?" "Have you seen the picture??" "If you zoom in enough on it, it looks like there's a box of pop tarts" "You think Chat and Wolf are dating?" "soooo Ladybug's a third wheel now?" 

I try to block out all these comments and zoom to my locker. As I turn the dial, Marinette casually leans against the locker next to mine. Not saying a word, I open my locker and gather my belongings. 

"So, you and Chat?" She stated nonchalantly. I brushed a stray strand of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. After grabbing my english book, I slammed my locker shut.

"Nope. I know its gonna sound crazy after seeing that picture, but it was a complete accident." I said, glancing around to make sure no one heard our conversation. Luckily for me, no one payed us any special attention. 

after a few seconds of skeptical looks, all she said was "sureeeeeeeeee... anyway, let's go to class. Don't wanna miss that quiz."

Uhggggggggg. Ew. of course, we walked into Ms.B's class like the good students we are, and lo-and-behold, written on the board: 

MATH QUIZ! HAVE OUT A PENCIL,PAPER, AND CALCULATOR!

NO TALKING PLEASE!

I sat in my respective seat and pulled out the needed materials. Next to me, Adrian was looking through his stuff. On a hunch, I slid an extra sheet of paper and a pencil across the table towards him. Since we weren't allowed to talk, he mouthed the words 'Thank you' to me. I replied with a nod and a smile. Ms.B got up from her desk and started passing out the quizzes. I quickly skimmed through the questions.

#1. Johnny has 19 bottles of dish soap. David isn't minding his own business. How many dishes can be cleaned with only .3 percent of each dish soap bottle?

#2. Patricia messed up in her flag throwing and got yelled at. What is the average amount of times she messed up before getting her act right?

#3. Thomas Sanders missed 3 exams and 20 homework assignments. Calculate the speed of the rocket ship in order for Thomas to fly himself into the sun.

#4. Drew Gooden was driving in his car. They come across a sign. Drew says "Road work ahead? Yeah, I sure hope it does". Predict how long the road will work for before going on its break.

#5. Akanimo Eyo looks like a burnt chicken nugget, but he still loves himself. How many burnt chicken nuggets can Akanimo Eyo eat in a minute at a 2 nugget-per second consumption rate?

Extra Credit Question!  Why does the printer need Magenta ink when Thomas is printing a black and white document?

(please, if anyone else mentally heard Thomas yelling "MAGENTA" be my friend)

Easy enough. after about 20 minutes of checking and double-checking my work, I decided it was good to turn in. andddddddddd of course I was the last one done. Luckily enough, it wasn't by too much, maybe just a minute after Sabrina. 

Once I had returned to my seat, Ms.B announced that we could go to lunch early. So like everyone else, I grabbed my bag and dashed for the door... only to get caught in the mob of people trying to file through the small doorway.

(I love how it's taken me nearly 2 hours to write this much lol.... its 1:13am now)

I ended up next to Adrian and Nino, and since we were friends it wasn't too bad. after a bit of shoving and an elbow to the face (no injuries were made) we made it out. I started walking towards my locker with the two dudes, and we agreed to eat lunch together. 

It wasn't too terribly fancy, just eating our everyday lunch in the park, talking about-

"So, did you dude's see the pic?" Nino asked, a bit of peanut butter sticking to the side of his mouth.

.... oh god why'd it even have to come up? Of course, I played the part of a stereotypical teenage girl. "Oh my gosh, I did! Kinda makes you wonder what Alya was doing out that late."

"Didn't she tell you?" Adrian spoke up. He took a bite of his fancy sandwich, no doubt some personal chef made it, and continued. "She said that she was trying out a new zoom lense and wanted a shot of the Eiffel Tower."

"guess she was in the right place at the right time," Nino stated. somehow he managed to get the peanut butter on his nose, and was trying to lick it off.

"yeah, more like the exact wrong time..." I muttered under my breath. It might have been my imagination, but I could have swore I saw Adrian nod in agreement. I'll just choose to ignore that. 

Adrien started fiddling with the hem of his shirt, looking paler than normal. I was about to ask if something was wrong when my phone rang. I looked down, and it was Marinette. I quickly answered with a "Wazzup cuz?"

"Do you know what time it is?" Mari stated into the phone in a worried/angry mom voice. 

I pull the phone away from my ear and checked the time. "11:37. Why?"

there was a disappointed sigh, then "We have an interview at 11:45 with Nadia! Hurry up, i'm waiting for you. Also if you see Chat tell him to hurry up." 

"Oh crap, be right there!" I quickly hung up and slipped my phone into my bag. Acknowledging my friends confused looks, I quickly make up a lie. "Doctor's appointment. Sorry i've gotta cut this short. See ya back in class!" and with that I ran away from them and in the direction of the TV studio... but made a quick stop in an Alleyway when I was sure I was out of their view. 

~Adriens pov~

(haven't done this for a while)

When I heard what time it was, I was already looking for ways to leave without seeming rude. I didn't want to miss that interview. I was about to say I was going to the doctors' office before Y/n swiftly stated the same thing before running off. 

Desperate for ideas, I made a big show of patting down and turning out my pockets before saying "Oh darn, I think I left my phone in Ms.B's room. I'll be right back."

"okay dude. I'll just be chilling here." Nino replied, slipping on his headphones and zoning out. I bolted out of the park and, coincidentally, in the same direction as y/n. I was running down a street and snuck into an alley....only I wasn't alone. 

"White Wolf?" I stated in confusion. What the heck were they doing in an alley?

She jumped a bit looked up in alarm, staring me down. "Uh....hi? What are you doing here?" she hesitantly asked.

"Could ask you the same thing"

after a bit of silence, she replied. ".... I was building hopping and accidentally slipped"

"oh... well okay then."

"yeah, well, sorry to cut this short but i'm running late to an interview. Have a nice day!" and with that, she bounced up the walls and over the rooftop, out of view. 

Not wanting to waste any time, I transformed and jumped after her. 

-----------

AND THAT'S IT FOR TONIGHT (well, technically morning since its 2am exactly now)!!!!! Plz check out the next chapter too its important!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
7.8K 183 22
Y/n seems to be your average teenage girl. She's starting at the same school that Ladybug and Cat Noir secretly attend! But there's a problem. Her '...
11.2K 269 26
•••||MLB FanFic||••• ---------------------------------------- || please read the first book before this one <3 || ...
31.8K 888 31
The 4 teens traveled to Spain, there the reveal happened, there... Two relationships started The reveal went well, but when the relationship interfer...