Fai | K-Pop Soloist

Por funkwav

In which Fai lives her life as Big Hit's first female soloist. Book 1, set in 2019. Book 2 Published Cover b... Mais

✧ FAI K-PROFILES ✧
✧ MAMA 2018 ✧
✧ RELATIONSHIP HISTORY ✧
✧ INSIDE FAI'S PHONE ✧
✧ FAI'S 18TH BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ FAI BEING MENTIONED BY OTHER IDOLS ✧
✧ ALPHABET WITH FAI ✧
✧ SBS GAYO DAEJEJUN ✧
✧ KBS GAYO DAEJEJUN ✧
✧ LATE NIGHT WITH MARK ✧
✧ MBC GAYO ✧
✧ GOTTA GO ✧
✧ SPOTIFY PLAYLIST ✧
✧ SOOMPI ARTICLE 01 ✧
✧ SOOMPI ARTICLE 02 ✧
✧ SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ V LIVE 01 ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 01 ✧
✧ NEO CITY IN SEOUL ✧
✧ V LIVE 02 ✧
✧ FAI'S SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ✧
✧ FAI'S QUOTES ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 02 ✧
✧ V LIVE 03 ✧
✧ VALENTINES DAY ✧
✧ FAI'S FRIENDS ✧
✧ BANGTAN BOMB 01 ✧
✧ IDOLS WHO CRUSHED ON FAI ✧
✧ KOREAN MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ TXT'S DEBUT ✧
✧ ANNIVERSARY ✧
✧ SOULMATES ✧
✧ RENJUN'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ KAI & FAI ✧
✧ JOHNNY'S COMMUNICATION CENTER ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 04 ✧
✧ DEBUT ANNIVERSARY ✧
✧ JAEMIN & FAI ✧
✧ IDOLS FAI ADMIRES ✧
✧ JENO'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ THE FACT MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ TEXT MESSAGES ✧
✧ FAI'S SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS 2 ✧
✧ FAI'S STATISTICS ✧
✧ FAI IN CHICAGO ✧
✧ FAI & FELIX ✧
✧ SOOMPI 03 ✧
✧ FAI'S HABITS ✧
✧ DESTINY ANNIVERSARY ✧
✧ HAECHAN'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ CrAcK VIDEO ✧
✧ TEXT MESSAGES 02 ✧
✧ SOOMPI 04 ✧
✧ WHAT'S IN FAI'S BAG? ✧
✧ FAI'S INTERACTIONS ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TEASERS ✧
✧ FLOURISHING ALBUM PACKAGING ✧
✧ FLOURISHING ✧
✧ FLOURISHING PROMOTIONS ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ WHAT'S IN FAI'S PHONE? 02 ✧
✧ SOOMPI 05 ✧
✧ MGMA AWARDS ✧
✧ MARK'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ FAI'S UNIVERSE ✧
✧ THE FLOURISHING TOUR IN SEOUL ✧
✧ JAEMIN'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ FAI BEING MENTIONED BY OTHER IDOLS 02 ✧
✧ FAI ONCE SAID... ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ SORIBADA AWARDS ✧
✧ SOOMPI 06 ✧
✧ BUZZFEED INTERVIEW ✧
✧ FAI'S FASHION ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN SYDNEY ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 05 ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN EUROPE ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA 02 ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 06 ✧
✧ GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL ✧
✧ WIRED INTERVIEW ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN NORTH AMERICA ✧
✧ SOOMPI 07 ✧
✧ FAI WITH SUPERM ✧
✧ PLAYLIST OF MY LIFE ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA 03 ✧
✧ DECALCOMANIA ✧
✧ V LIVE 04 Mark & Fai✧
✧ MEETING ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN ASIA ✧
✧ AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ FAI'S QUOTES ✧
✧ SOOMPI 08 ✧ (HYUNJIN & FAI)
✧ ASIA ARTIST AWARD ✧
✧ MELON MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ MAMA 2019 ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 07 ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA 04 ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ FAI'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ SBS GAYO ✧
✧ KBS GAYO ✧
✧ NEW YEARS EVE ✧
ANNOUNCEMENT * THE END*

✧ FAI IN VANCOUVER ✧

5.2K 150 20
Por funkwav

⋰˚☆ May 19, 2019

Dressed in a white top, blue denim jeans paired with several gold coloured jewellery.

Fai was pissing herself. Not because she was extremely nervous, but because she drank way too much water in a short amount of time.

"Jinyoung oppa, can we PLEASE stop somewhere I need the bathroom." Fai begged her manager.

Jinyoung sighed looking to Fai, "I remember specifically telling you to use the bathroom before we left the hotel."

"We're stopping to pick up the bubble tea right? Can I use the bathroom there?"

"If it's clean then yeah why not." Jinyoung shrugged. Fai looked down to her phone staring at her lock screen. Jinyoung scoffed, "Please don't tell me you're nervous."

"I'm not! I need to take a piss!"

"Right sure." Jinyoung nodded, "You're just going to see your friend, you don't have to be nervous. In life we have-."

Fai cut Jinyoung off, "Sorry, I don't want life advice from you so I'm just going to ignore you from now on." Fai pulled out her earphones and blasted her music.

Half an hour later, Jinyoung and Fai successfully picked up the bubble teas and were at the stadium where NCT 127 were going to have their concert in Vancouver. They walked through the back end of the stadium and into the groups green room.

"Hello," Fai bowed to the people in the room, the whole room was filled with greetings being exchanged. Fai put the bag filled with bubble tea on the table where all the guys gathered around.

"We can pick whatever we want right?" Johnny asked Fai in English.

"Mhmm."

"You're the best!" Johnny poked Fai's cheek.

Just as Fai was about to respond she felt someone pinch the sides of her waist, "Boo!"

"Oh my god!" Fai yelled, she turned around hitting Mark's chest repeatedly, "You dick! Oh my god."

"I'm sorry!" Mark apologised whilst laughing.

Fai shoved Mark, "You should be thankful I literally just went to the bathroom."

"Come on give me a hug," Mark pouted with his arms wide open. Fai walked over and gave Mark a hug, "You smell exactly how I remember."

Fai laughed pulling apart, "Ew, don't say that it sounds weird."

"Come back," Mark wrapped his arms around Fai's shoulders and set his head on top of hers, "I missed you."

"Excuse me I don't think you should be doing that here." Haechan yelled at the top of his lungs once he saw the two hugging.

"Ugh," Fai rolled her eyes as she walked over to Haechan, "Wait ew why do you look good today?"

"Because my favourite person in the world is coming to see me!" Haechan smiles attacking Fai with a hug, "Hug me back you bitch."

Fai giggled jumping up and down while hugging him, "I missed you so much."

Mark scoffed jokingly, "How are you more excited to see him over your boyfriend?"

"Because he didn't scare the living shit out of me." Fai said then broke the hug.

"Whatever," Mark muttered.

"Fai, we need to go to the private box." Jinyoung called out to Fai, telling her they need to go to the private room where they will be watching the show.

"Okay," Haechan nodded turning to Fai, "I'm going to go get changed, I'll see you after the show. When's your flight?"

"It's at two am."

"Fuck that's crazy." Haechan walked away.

"Okay then," Fai shook her head then looked to Mark, "Let's go?"

"Mmm," Mark nodded. The two followed Fai's manager and a couple of other people who were responsible to the show. Mark's phone started to ring and he answered the phone call.

They reached the room and Fai put her bag on the table, "It's cool."

"Yeah it is, and these seats are incredibly comfortable." Jinyoung sat on the couch and out his legs on the table.

Mark got off the phone, "Okay so my parents should be here in fifteen minutes."

"Jinyoung Oppa," Fai called out, "Can you um...leave us alone for a bit."

Jinyoung rose his eyebrow at the girl, "What?"

"It's kind of awkward with you sitting here."

"Ahhh okay. I'll leave and make sure no one comes in."

"Thank you."

Mark let out a sigh of relief, "Thank god."

"Are you nervous?" Fai asked Mark who sat on the seat in front of her.

"I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't shitting it. I haven't performed in front of my parents since debut three years ago."

"I think you'll be fine."

"Think? Thinking I'll do fine isn't comforting."

"No, you will be fine."

"You're only saying that because I called you out."

"No...I actually believe it."

"What?" Mark asked giggling at Fai who was staring at him.

Fai leaned in kissing Mark, "I missed you a lot."

Mark smiled, "Finally some affection from you!"

"What do you mean? I'm always affectionate."

"You would rather die than voluntarily give me a kiss."

Fai blinked, "Am I living in an alternate universe? I swear I thought I kissed you like three seconds ago."

Mark reached out to the table and picked up the bowl of cut up watermelons, "You do, just a little bit more affection would be nice."

"Is my competition in life watermelon?"

Mark looked at Fai and started to laugh, "I don't want to hurt you so I'm going to say no comment."

"Ahh, so comforting thank you," Fai sarcastically said.

Mark stayed silent as he ate his watermelon and looked out watching the fans pile into the stadium, "There are so many people coming to watch us this is crazy."

Fai stared at Mark for a couple of minutes then spoke up, "Do you have any idea how precious you are to people?"

Mark coughed laughing awkwardly, "What? That isn't true."

"It is."

"Don't say that! It's weird, I don't have the mental capability to wrap my head around that."

"I don't understand why, you're amazing."

"Why are you complimenting me so much?"

"I'm just stating facts."

"Okay, whatever." Mark are an other piece of watermelon, "Yo, can you check if there's any rice in the room? I need to spice this watermelon up."

"You're strange. I've never met anyone who eats their watermelon with rice." Fai searched around the room.

"Your grandmother does."

"Ew she does?"

"Yeah! We bonded over it."

"Tasteless," Fai muttered, "Are you sure you should be eating watermelon before performing."

"It helps relieve my stress."

"I can help you with that."

"In what way?"

"Breathing exercises."

"Ahh...in that way."

"I know it isn't the way you're thinking but it's quick and effective."

"Okay," Mark put the plate of watermelons on the table, "Teach me."

"This is called, 4,7,8. So, we will breath in for four seconds, hold it for seven seconds then out for eight seconds. Are you ready?"

"I am."

"Okay, close your eyes."

"Okay."

"Take a deep breath....Okay, now hold it," Fai opened her eyes just to be met with Mark's eyes, "Why aren't your eyes closed?"

Mark smiled, "You're cute Felicity."

"Oh come on," Fai nudged his arm, "We'll start again and do it three times. Breath in for four seconds...Now hold it for seven seconds....Out for eight seconds. Again, breath in for four seconds....Breath in for four seconds...Hold for seven seconds....Out for eight seconds. Good job, now one more time. Breath in for four seconds...Now hold it for seven seconds....Out for eight seconds."

Mark let out the last breath, "I actually feel a bit calmer."

"Like your heart has been settled?"

"Exactly that." Mark nodded.

Fai burst out laughing, "I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously with your yellow hair."

"Blonde. My hair is blonde. It isn't yellow, get it right."

"Ohhh, my sincere apologies," Fai sarcastically said, "I love you so much, but I hope they never force you to bleach your hair ever again."

"Dude touch it," Mark told Fai and she did as told, "Isn't it crispy as fuck?"

Fai pouted, "I cant believe your hair is like this. It used to be so pretty."

"I know you love my black hair, they said I'll be going back to that towards the end of the Superhuman promotions."

"When will you let me listen to Superhuman properly?"

"When you let me listen to your music, your album is done right?"

"Yes we finished it, like officially done."

"Okay well let me listen."

"You first."

"You'll hear a new song today, the one that I wrote."

"Alright then after the show I'll send you two completed songs."

"I'm expecting them to be about me."

"No, ew."

"What do you mean ew? You wrote two songs about me!"

Just as Fai was about to reply, there was a knock on the door of the room, "We can continue this later."

The door opened revealing Mark's family and both Fai and Mark's managers. Both Mark and Fai exchanges formal greetings with Mark's family.

It was awkward at first and Fai was extremely nervous, she hasn't seen Mark's family for around a year and besides his mother, she didn't talk to them much.

However thankfully their conversation became much better and Fai felt much more comfortable because of Mark's mother's friendliness and Mark's subtle ways for including Fai in their conversations.

Twenty minutes later, Mark was urgently called as the group were going to start their concert very soon. Jinyoung started a conversation with Mark's father and Fai was speaking to Mark's mother and his brother Josh (Jinhyung) while waiting for the concert to start.

- - -

⋰˚☆ March 17, 2019

NEO CITY IN VANCOUVER | Ending Ment

".....I know I've spoke so much already. But this is the final portion I promise. I'm just feeling really emotional to be here standing right now surrounded by the people I love. I know you guys would expect me to be crying right now, but I'm crying in the inside I swear. My family came here today in order to watch and support us, it means a lot to me. Shout out to my girlfriend Fai, I love you. Also, I love you NCTzens too, thank you for your continuous support it really motivates me to work harder in order to give you the performance you deserve to see.

- - -

⋰˚☆ Social Media

- - -

⋰˚☆ FunkWav's Thoughts

I KNOWWWWW 8 years later and i finally updated. sorry for being such a terrible writerrrr. my updates will be more consistent now.
what are your thoughts about this chapter should i write more chapters in a format similar to this?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

560K 18.4K 70
↠ MAFIA / GANG AU ↠ " DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELF? " BOOK 1 (NeoC-T series) gang series Trigger Warning ⚠️ ↠mentions of abuse...
154K 3.7K 26
Min Eunhye, famous for her nickname 'ice princess' among the SM trainees. She has the habit of staying late to practice in the only training room tha...
218K 3.3K 32
⚠︎ 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠︎ ¡𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌¡ (𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨) 𖦹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𖦹 𖦹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 13 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 2020...
41.7K 1.1K 11
"a little jealousy never hurt anybody" MarkHyuck book one © NE0TECHS 2018