Partners In The End (Shidge...

By VoltronMoon

Book 1. Its a Zombie apocalypse Au More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.

Chapter 25.

58 3 0
By VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"How we still get in" Keith asked as they stood in an alley before a metal door that needed a key code to get in.

"Notice how the bulb isn't red or green" Shiro smirked as he glanced to Keith who gave a slight nod.

"It means it has no power, meaning we can just open it" Pidge grinned and pulled the door open, showing a dark hallway.

"Good thing we grabbed those baiters for our touches" Shiro mumbled as they pulled out a hand size torch turning them on before stepping inside.

"Make sure to close the door, we dont want anything following us in" Keith sighed and heard as Pidge pulled the door to a close.

"Keep close, we don't know what might be ahead" Shiro whispered and the other two nodded, shiro grip tightening on his axe handle.

"It would help if we had a map of this place" Pidge sighed as she held a tighter grip on her tomahawk as she felt someone staring at them.

"We should enter the next room, we dont know the floor plans and the torches aren't giving us much light in the distance .. I'm sure you both are feeling us being watched too" Keith whispered as he kept a tight grip on his katana ready for a fight.

Shiro and Pidge nodded before they turned into the first room, Shiro looking round to look for anyone or anything that might move while Pidge and Keith stood beside the door ready to ambush anyone who entered. Pidge behind the opened door and Keith by the doorway wall.

Thirty seconds later and Keith held his katana to someone throat who let our a slight yelp letting them know it was human. Shiro aiming his torch at the figure Keith caught while Pidge stayed hidden in case there was another.

"Yikes, that was close ... I'm not being bait next time" A bright but low voice mutter leaving the other two males just stare at him in shock.

"Put the katana down boy" A harsh female voice snapped and soon a  Machete was held to Keith by a women standing behind the other guy.

"Or you could drop your weapon" Pidge smirked as she stood onto of the door with part of her tomahawk on the women cheek.

"Who are you people and why are you here" A lower voice growled and Pidge yelp filled the air as something grabbed her foot pulling her sown from the door and falling on the two strangers with a pained groan.

"Katie" Shiro called out in a panic and ran over, picking her up while Keith glared at the third figure. 

"Katie" the bright low voice mumbled in shock as he turned to her.

"Matt" Pidge squeaked as she looked to her brother while standing beside Shiro.

"Wait mom" Keith mutter as he helped the female up.

"Son" The women mumbled in shock.

"Pidge, Shiro meeting Krollia my missing mom" Keith slightly smiled and the two waved at her.

"So we finally found everyone" Shiro smiled and Pidge giggled.

"Hang on .... HOLT" The lower voice growled making Pidge tense.

"Oh, really you couldn't have fed Iverson to the zombies" Pidge groaned as she crossed her arms, having her tomahawk hang between her fingers. 

"I should have known you would break into another base" Iverson sighed as he stepped into the room more.

"We only broke in to look for clues on where the hell the garrison went, we been to the main base and it was strange" Keith frowned as he placed his katana back in its sheath on his back, Krollia putting her Machete in a sheath on her back.

"So who found my clue about coming here, I knew either my sister or my boyfriend would catch on and follow the garrison lead" Matt asked as he looked to Pidge and Keith who turned to each other.

"Sister" 

"Boyfriend" 

Pidge and Keith yelled out as they stared at the other in shock not expecting them to being looking for the same guy under different labels.

"Oh this is fun" Shiro grinned as he watched the two turn to matt then back at each other.

"Why didnt you tell me, you were dating my brother .. I would have total cheered you on and told you all his embarrassing stories" Pidge mumbled as she stepped over to Keith.

"You never said you were a holt but how did I not guess .. I mean you look similar and well he told me so much of his sister" Keith smiled and high fived pidge.

"We gonna be best friends and Matt worse nightmare together" Pidge cried tears of joy.

"This might be the best news ever" Keith replied a little tearful and hugged Pidge.

"Ok, 1 she my sister and 2 I'm a jealous boyfriend so hands off" Matt stepped in and he pushed the two apart before hugging Keith himself.

"Don't worry Keith is all yours, he been looking for you as well as his mum and well its clear he wouldnt love anyone else. They just each other wingman" Shiro explained with a small smile.

"I always knew my son was gay but I wished he came out before the end of the world, I mean did you really think I wouldnt have notice all those extra visits in the base and I wouldnt see you even if you write down you were seeing me" Krollia sighed and crossed her arms while Keith blushed slightly.

"Can we move back to why they here apart from looking for you two" Iverson sighed. 

"Well we just came to find Matt, Keith was after his mom and also Matt" Shiro answered.

"But we do wanna know what was up with the garrison base, why clear it when it could be a good hide out" Pidge asked as she stood back with Shiro. 

"Are they" Matt whispered to Keith who turned to him with a weak smile.

"Its complicated ... trust me" Keith mutter back in defeat and Matt just nodded.

"Its a long story and a story best not to be spoke here. The rest of the garrison left two weeks ago to the next spot but we were half to travel. The only problem our half had someone get infected and well the base is fill with zombies now, thankful on the lower level but the stairs door wont last forever. Do you have another place we can talk" Krollia explained with worry.

"We have somewhere but its not private, How do you feel talking in a jeep while we drive back to the camp" Shiro slightly smiled as he looked to the others.

"A camp" Iverson asked unsure.

"Our friend is pregant and they have a doctor, she due in five months then we leaving" Pidge replied and Iverson just nodded.

"Well lets get" Matt started to say before a loud crash echoed the halls.

"What was that" Keith asked with slight worry.

"The stairs door giving in" Krollia answered with a defeated face.

"But why did it come from the door we used to enter" Pidge replied with worry as she held her tomahawk once more.

"Because that where we kept them locked in to keep the main stairs clear" Iverson frowned making Keith, Pidge and Shiro tense.

"How do we get out" Shiro asked as he pulled his axe up in a better grip, Keith pulling out his katana while Krollia pulled out her Machete. Matt picking up a pu dao that he left leaning against the wall in the hall.

"We have to pair up, only us garrison workers know the other exits but moving in a group of six will slow us down and get us sniffed out" Matt spoke up as he popped his head out the door.

"Looks like we gonna need to move fast, garrison people grab one and run" Keith back as he notice how closer the zombies were now. 

"Make sure to turn of your torches ... it attract them" Krollia yelled as she randomly grabbed someone.

"Lets go" Iverson yelled as he grabbed at someone.

"Please dont be Iverson" Pidge whispered under her breath as she couldn't tell in the dark who took her.

"Please dont let Pidge be stuck with Iverson" Shiro begged to the gods as he was dragged away. 

Everyone ran different directions in their pairs fighting zombies that came way too close for their liking before turning off and keep running until they were safe to stop without zombies popping up seconds later. 

No more yelling or squeaks could be heard from each other letting them all know they were either a great distance away or gone silent to not attract anymore zombies. 

Krollia heading to the roof with a ladder attached to the wall with the person she grabbed.

Matt heading to an old fire exit that would bright them out by the main street with the person he grabbed without taking much notice.

Iverson was heading down to the tunnels underground to lead the person he grabbed out.

Five minutes they all had to stop walking when another crash echo the building making the three garrison outsiders turn, they thought the zombies already got out so what made that crash. The three garrison workers all freezing and whispering for the other person to keep back while they hid up to make sure whatever made that crash wasn't heading towards them.

Five whole minutes of pure silence as they listened out for anything above the normal zombie growls and grunts before they started moving onwards to their decided escape route. 

And now they could know who grabbed who....

................................................................

I thought Matt would have a staff weapon like he does in the show but I thought he have a bit of a blade added to it and then I remembered about  pu dao. So, Tada....

What is a pu dao?

Well a pu dao is ..... (Its bigger then it looks in the photo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 308 58
Book 1 Its a alderamin on the sky au with a twist.
652 33 18
Book 2. Its a Zombie apocalypse Au
34.3K 1K 200
This book is for voltron oneshots. Love is love so please do respect everyone ship. If you dont like a certain ship then dont read it. Please request...
325 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued