πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš’πšœπšŽ ~𝐌𝐚𝐭...

De jiwonizthicc

"You're the reason I broke the promise" "I think I'm in love with you" Love.. It's complicated.. But it's th... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Not An Update!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
PLEASE READ!
READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
new story!
i guess this is goodbye..
YALL PLEASE READ THIS I'M LAFFING

Chapter 75

13K 319 603
De jiwonizthicc

"Ain't nobody gon love you like I love you.."

I took one last look at the essay, before storming off to the direction of Mattia's house..
My breathing started getting heavier with every step I took..
I became anxious..

I spotted his house in the distance and started walking even faster than before..
Till I was at his front door... I took a deep breath before knocking on it..

No answer.

I knocked again.. Feeling my heartbeat increase..

No answer.

It wasn't until the 3rd time I knocked I started hearing shuffling noises from inside the house..
Then I heard footsteps approaching the door...I bounced my leg up and down nervously..
The door opened widely..

"Who is-"

He said... But his eyes widen as soon as he saw me..
There he was..
He looked tired as hell..
Eyes were puffy and red, with bags under them..
And his hair was messy.
But he still looked amazing.

"G-.. Gabriella?"

He stuttered.. I didn't say anything.. I just stared at him.. Admiring his face without saying a word..

"What are you doing here..?"

He asked nervously as his eyes traveled down my body.. Stopping at the paper I was holding.. His eyes widen once again and his jaw clenched..

"Mattia.."

I whispered, as I took a step closer to him.. He just stared at me.. His eyes were.. Empty..
Not the eyes I fell in love with.

I then brought up the paper to his face.. So he could get a good look at it.. He slowly grabbed it out of my hands.. Still keeping eye contact with me..
He shut his eyes and sighed..

"So.. You read it..?"

He hesitantly asked as he gave the essay back to me.. I nodded making him sigh.

"It was beautiful Mattia"

I said as he lowered his head and stared at the ground.. and dug his hands in his pockets..

"It was whatever.. I guess"

He shrugged still looking down.. I sighed as I took another step closer to him..
I brought my hand up to his cheek, lifting his head up and started caressing it with my thumb ..
Mattia just stared at my eyes...moving his gaze to my lips.

"maybe I shouldn't have written that essay.. It will only make things worse"

He shook his head as he tried pulling away from me.. But I didn't let him.. My hand remained on his cheek  as I looked up at him, considering how short I was compared to him.

"No it won't... It will make things easier actually.. Because now I know how you feel"

I said..

"And I definitely feel the same way"

I added.. I watched as his expression softened..

"Gabriella..."

He whispered as he lightly placed his hand on my hip..

"I love you..I fucked up.. and I miss you, I miss every little thing about you, I don't know how to describe it.. Cause I never felt like this before.. but what I do know is.. I'm deeply in love with you.. And letting you go was the worst decision I've ever made.. "

He said, as he moved his other hand to my cheek.. Caressing it softly as well..
I smiled at him as my heart beat increased..

"I love and miss you too Mattia.. And god, words can't describe how much in love with you I am"

I said making him smile.. He wrapped his arms around my waist..

I instantly jumped in his arms and he picked me up, holding me tightly by my waist .. My first reflex was to wrap my legs around his lower back and then my arms around his neck.. He moved his hands from my waist to underneath my thighs, squeezing them as he repositioned myself on him..

Suddenly he slammed me into the wall.. Not harshly.. but lightly.. So I wouldn't hurt myself.
He looked at me for a moment smiling, making me blush..

He  leaned in and attached his lips to mine..in a slow, meaningful kiss..I kept my arms around his neck and slightly moved them upwards so I could play with his hair, his remained on my thighs, keeping me up.. I felt my stomach doing flips at the feeling of his soft lips on mine again, I missed it so.. so much .. I never wanted it to end.

He pulled away making me whimper at the lost of touch.. But soon he started planting soft kisses from my jaw to my neck.. I shut my eyes in pleasure..

" God, I missed you so fucking much princess, you can't even imagine "

He mumbled while his head was dug into my neck.. I smiled.

"I missed you more"

I replied and I felt him smirk against my skin.. He began leaving wet kisses on my neck, as soon as he find my sweet spot, I gripped on his hair tighter, letting him know.. He took the hint and begun sucking on that spot.. I let out a moan.. Or two.. Or three..

(this is so awkward to write bro, help me )

He pulled back and stared at the love marks that had formed on my neck.. He smirked and blew cold air on them, making me shiver .

He was quick to reattach his lips to mine.. He bit my lip hard making me let out a soft moan..
He took the chance to stick his tongue inside my mouth.. Our tongues fought for dominance but his eventually won.

(Im cringing mom)

Without letting me go, he started walking down the stairs, to his room , still not breaking the kiss..
The moment we arrived, he threw me on the bed and hovered above me..
We looked at each other for a couple of seconds.. Admiring our features...

"I can't believe I'm touching you again.. I'm kissing you again.. I'm holding you in my arms again.. I'm able to call you mine again ..it seems insane to me.."

He said kissing my nose causing me to blush..

"I missed you more, it felt like a part of me was missing.. My life was miserable, you light up my life.. You make it have a point.. "

I whispered, caressing his cheek.. He smiled widely and connected his lips to mine.. I smiled into the kiss and started playing with his hair again..

I tugged on Mattia's shirt, signaling for him to take it off.. He pulled away and proceeded to take off his shirt and then tossed it somewhere in the room..
I slightly bit my lip as my hands traced his stomach..
He smirked at me and placed his hands on my waist.

With one quick move, he removed my shirt, leaving me in my bra and then placed one hand at the zipper of my jeans..
He gave me a look, as if he was asking for permission, and I nodded.

He slowly started removing my jeans, still keeping eye contact with me, which drove me absolutely crazy..
He slid them off and tossed them on the other side of the room.

He stood up and looked at me.. Practically drooling as his eyes scanned my body making me blush.

He approached me and hovered above me once again, he slowly started leaning in, till his face was right next to my ear.

"You're the definition of the word perfection"

He whispered, making my body completely go numb..

(AND THAT'S WHERE IT STOPS CHILDREN OF JESUS, so you, yes you, I see you trying to sneak in the bathroom so your parents won't see you reading this, get yo ass back here before I throw a bible at your head )

The next chapter is probably going to be short since it's the last.. And I honestly want to cry bro🥺❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
207K 3.2K 66
❗❗if you havent read "his son" and "his son 2" then go read it❗❗
75.1K 677 35
Elizabeth or as her friends call her Liz, has a school bully. Who she hates and he hates her. What happens when all of the sudden her and her bully s...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...