BALL GOALS || Bronny James

By thatgaldilly

Jay has just moved to a whole new state Los Angeles so her dad can play on the Lakers. At her school she meet... More

Characters
1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
more characters
8.0
Instagram ๐Ÿ“ธ
9.0
rip๐Ÿ’”
Pls Read
10.0
11.0
12.0
13.0
14.0
15.0
๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšซ
16.0
17.0
17.5
18.0
19.0
20.0
21.0
22.0
23.0
24.0
25.0
27.0
justice
28.0
29.0
30.0
31.0
100k
32.0
DIOR...we need to talk
Rip Terrance๐Ÿ’”
Continue?

26.0

2.1K 53 24
By thatgaldilly

Vote and comment!! This is dedicated to xxcoolforyouxx

Jay

"Amara Davis get your ass here" my dad yelled as I hid in the closet. This morning while my dad was sleeping I was going to prank him by waxing his unibrow but he woke up as I was over him. He grabbed my hand and the cup of hot wax spilled all over his arm, the only solution was to pull it off. When I saw his whole arm was red and I took off running.

I knew he was serious when he used my while name so I got out of my closet. When I did I felt ice cold water being poured on me. Gasping I wiped my hair from in front of my eyes. "I swear you get on my nerves" I said walking into my bathroom. These prank wars are nothing new to me I just hated when he got me good.

After a lot of searching Azzi and I have finally put together a whole team. Q agreed to be the coach which I was so thankful for. Today we were all going to get some bonding tine. I didn't know what we were going to do but I hope it's fun. My phone started blowing up and it was a snap from the groupchat with everybody. I haven't talked to anyone since I broke up with bronny. Well I actually talked to bronny a couple of nights ago.

Flashback☆

I was sitting in my room crying while I was watching boyz n the hood when I heard pebbles hitting my window. Whoever was outside was going to have to stop because last time Bronny chipped my window and my dad got super mad. I opened the window for a pebble to hit me right in the forehead.

I saw Bronny chuckling below me and I mugged the hell out of him. "What the hell do you want?" I asked with attitude when I got to the backyard. "I just came to apologize for the other day" he said holding my hand. I looked away. "Bronny I-" I was interrupted. "Please" he pleaded. I sighed and led him to the bench under my favorite tree.

"First off I'm sorry for talking to you reckless that was definantely wrong. Second, I understand why you broke up with me and I'm thinking that was for the best now. I want to try to make this whole friends thing work" he said and I told him I forgave him.

That night me and Bronny hung out like normal friends and it was great.

Flashback over☆

I opened the chat and it was Alana asking everybody if they wanted to hang out later. That all said yes but I had to deny not only because of the team thing also because I didn't really feel like explaining what happened between bronny and I. Alana is the only person that knows about me teaming up with Azzi because I asked her to join the team but she said she want taking basketball seriously this summer.

I did my hair and it was cute to the max, just like my outfit. I made my way to my car and turned it on. The radio blasted making me cover my ears and turn it down. I connected my aux and put my 'crunk' playlist on shuffle.

It's 2020
And I ain't got time for no fake-ass shit, nigga
I'm straight thuggin', pussy
I'm back to the basics, nigga
(Zoom, zoom, you don't want no X.O, want no X.O)
Don't come to me with no brother-brother shit, nigga
I ain't your brother, your mama ain't had me, pussy-ass nigga
I don't know your pack
One, two, three, let's go

Rolls Royce truck but my windows ain't tinted (gang)
Traphouse jumpin' like a Wendy's or a Denny's (woo)
He ain't stoppin' shit, I decide when I finish (nope)
Racist-ass judge, he decide who get sentenced
She a bad bitch, eat the pussy like a spinach
She'll suck dick on the way to the dentist
I ain't never leavin' my bitch, she a dime (nope)
Why would I switch out for a dime for a penny? (Go)

Trap brother drip, this a Dior hoodie (sauce)
Dash on four, need somewhere to put it (where?)
Fn ammo with the blue tip bullets (clips)
Thinkin' it's a prop 'til I up it (then), pull it (bow)
Paparazzi on me and the fans keep askin' (what?)
"Why you swap the boujie bitch out for a ratchet?" (Why?)
Championship ring like a small face Patek (win it)
Lambo truck and car parked at the mansion (skrrt)
I met her in June, she let me hit soon
She ate the dick like a prune (uh-uh)
I hop in the vroom, the bass go boom
Call me Lil Boosie, I zoom (scratch off)
I'm still on that hood shit, ridin' with a full clip (hunnid)
Tank

I pulled up to the meeting spot which was a park and saw all of my new teammates and it looks little they were waiting for me. "Damn am I late or sumn?" I asked when I approached them. "Yea trick" dede said making everybody laugh. Dede was our 6'0 forward and she was funny as hell. It was her, me, Azzi, Lexi, Kayla, Cali, Paris and Hayden. So far everyone was nice and getting along.

"So where we going?" I asked. "Paintballing" they all yelled dapping each other up. We all went to our cars and followed Azzi to the spot. Once we got there we had to pay and sign our waivers and all that. My team was with me, Dede, Lexi and Kayla. Azzi had Paris, Cali and Hayden. They led us onto the field and we instantly started shooting. We went 3 rounds I won twice and Azzi won once.

The last round was the worst one. I got hit all in the back of the legs and the face mask.

(Use your imagination)

Jay_D

Liked by: 2,683
Jay_D: 2020 summer crew

Zaire: y'all look ruff
SkyyC: 😏😏
AzziFudd_: let's goo

Yagirl_Alana: no invite?

After that we went to chick-fil-a. "Dude whoever shot me in the leg I hate you" I groaned running the back of my leg. Everybody laughed at me. "Dude you are do lucky your dad is in the NBA" dede said. "And you dating bronny and you know all the fine ballers" Lexi added. "It's not all that great....actually me and Bronny just broke up" I said taking a bite out of my salad. "What, why?" Cali asked and I just shrugged not wanting to explain.

Cali and Paris were in the corner whispering about something. I got a weird vibe from her but not Paris even though there were like wonder twins. Where you saw Cali you saw Paris. We all got tired and left. On the way home my phone started blowing up and at a red light I decided to check it.

Shaderoomteens

Liked by: 4,173
Shaderoomteens: sources close to both of them say that @Jay_D and @Bronny have called it quits. What happened we don't know

Author's note

I left a cliffhanger. Are y'all still interested even though Bronny and Jay broke up? Tell me in the comments.

QOTD: If you could live at one place for the rest of your life where would you live and why?
-J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
152K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
69.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...