26.0

Vote and comment!! This is dedicated to xxcoolforyouxx

Jay

"Amara Davis get your ass here" my dad yelled as I hid in the closet. This morning while my dad was sleeping I was going to prank him by waxing his unibrow but he woke up as I was over him. He grabbed my hand and the cup of hot wax spilled all over his arm, the only solution was to pull it off. When I saw his whole arm was red and I took off running.

I knew he was serious when he used my while name so I got out of my closet. When I did I felt ice cold water being poured on me. Gasping I wiped my hair from in front of my eyes. "I swear you get on my nerves" I said walking into my bathroom. These prank wars are nothing new to me I just hated when he got me good.

After a lot of searching Azzi and I have finally put together a whole team. Q agreed to be the coach which I was so thankful for. Today we were all going to get some bonding tine. I didn't know what we were going to do but I hope it's fun. My phone started blowing up and it was a snap from the groupchat with everybody. I haven't talked to anyone since I broke up with bronny. Well I actually talked to bronny a couple of nights ago.

Flashback☆

I was sitting in my room crying while I was watching boyz n the hood when I heard pebbles hitting my window. Whoever was outside was going to have to stop because last time Bronny chipped my window and my dad got super mad. I opened the window for a pebble to hit me right in the forehead.

I saw Bronny chuckling below me and I mugged the hell out of him. "What the hell do you want?" I asked with attitude when I got to the backyard. "I just came to apologize for the other day" he said holding my hand. I looked away. "Bronny I-" I was interrupted. "Please" he pleaded. I sighed and led him to the bench under my favorite tree.

"First off I'm sorry for talking to you reckless that was definantely wrong. Second, I understand why you broke up with me and I'm thinking that was for the best now. I want to try to make this whole friends thing work" he said and I told him I forgave him.

That night me and Bronny hung out like normal friends and it was great.

Flashback over☆

I opened the chat and it was Alana asking everybody if they wanted to hang out later. That all said yes but I had to deny not only because of the team thing also because I didn't really feel like explaining what happened between bronny and I. Alana is the only person that knows about me teaming up with Azzi because I asked her to join the team but she said she want taking basketball seriously this summer.

I did my hair and it was cute to the max, just like my outfit. I made my way to my car and turned it on. The radio blasted making me cover my ears and turn it down. I connected my aux and put my 'crunk' playlist on shuffle.