24.0

Before we get this chapter started I just wanted to say thank you all for reading and supporting my book. When I first started this book I never expected for my work to blow up like this and I'm truly thankful. I've never done a chapter like this but I wanted to show y'all that I appreciate y'all so I wrote this for y'all.

-J

Jay

The Scotts by Travis Scott played as I worked out with Q, my trainer. It's been a long time since I worked out with him so I was not expecting for him to push me so hard. He had me thinking I was about to fall out. "Aight I want one more mile" he said. I sluggishly made my way outside to the hill that I ran on. When I finished I came inside and stood in front of the huge fan taking my shirt off leaving me in my tank top.

I heard the double doors open making a screeching noise. "Yerrrr" I heard and I knew exactly who that was. "Finally Dj you're here to save me" I said putting my arms around Dj. Dj was Q's son that runs track at University of Houston. "Sorry Jay you gotta finish your workout" he said pouting. "You're useless get away from me" I joked pushing him away.

I changed my clothes and got in my car. Bronny wanted me to come over because his friends were in town. I was honestly tired but I knew they meant a lot to him so I agreed to meet them. Before getting to his house I grabbed some wings for me and him.

Getting out of my car my legs buckled causing me to almost drop my food. I got to the porch and rung the doorbell. Bronny's mom opened the door. "Hi Mrs. James" I greeted hugging her, she stepped aside so i could come in. "Jay I told you call me savanna I ain't that old" she said and we both laughed.

"Hi jay" Zhuri said popping out of nowhere. "Hi Zhuri" I picked her up puting her on my hip. When ij got in the game room I put her down and she ran to Bronny. I sat down on the floor in front of the coffee table. He was focused on the game until I opened my wings. He paused the game grabbing my plate.

"Jay this is Quan and darius, y'all this is my girlfriend" I dapped them both up. We talked about what bronny was like growing up and they shared some embarrassing stories. The whole thing was really uncomfortable because radius was looking at me the whole time. When I caught him he didn't even look away he just kept looking.

Eventually I just left and went into bronny's room with Zhuri because it was too much. She asked me to do her hair and I asked Savanna and she said it was ok. I took her puff down and sprayed it with water, then I added her children's detangler. I combed it out making sure I didn't hurt her. I started braiding it and at the end I put big bubble like beads in her hair like my dad did with me.

She wanted to do mine so I sat on the floor while she sat on bronny's bed. I had recently straightened my hair so it flowed down to my mid back. She put my hair on a braid and added barrettes and bows everywhere. "You wanna go show your mom?" I asked and she grabbed my hand pulling me into the living room.

"Omg don't y'all look cute" Savanna exclaimed clapping her hands together. We giggled thanking her. "I think I might have to get in on the party" she brought us into her room which was like a full beauty room. We split her hair into 2 parts and braided it. She had more grownup barrettes so Zhuri went and got her own putting them in Savanna's hair.