6.0

This morning I woke up really late. I put on my athletic gear then went to saturday practice at school. Then I went to go train with Q my personal trainer. As of right now Im in the car on the way to my dads practice. I havent been felling the best lately like something is missing but its whatever. When we get into the practice facility I jog to the break room and get me some snacks. After grabbing a gatorade and some takis I take my normal seat on the balcony overlooking the court. I put my 'In my feels' playlist and watched my dad practice. As im looking down to change the song someome shakes my shoulders "Boo" i hear was so scared that a little bit of my gatorade spilled on my shirt. I turned around to look at the person with rage and when I do I see bronny what a surprise. "Dude wtf is your problem can't just do that to people." I exclaim "aww is jay on her period?" All i do is turn around and plug my headphones back in "come on I got you good" he says poking my side "really bronny Im already going through something I don't need your shit" I said in a sad voice. I guess he caught my mood because he put a frown on his face and asked what was wrong. "I dont really want to talk about it k" I said trying to put my focus on the court "c'mon whats wrong you can talk to me" says bronny as he caresses my shoulder. I dont know what happened but tears just started cascading down my cheeks. He grabbed my hand and stood up causing me to do the same. He brought me to a room I knew nothing about "hey talk to me" he said putting 2 fingers under my chin to face him. "Honestly its just the little things im so homesick but I dont want my dad to think I dont appreciate what he does for me" he nods telling me to go on "and I didnt leave New Orleans on the best foot so im missing my friends more than ever." I tell him completely breaking down.

He looked at me for a while then pulled me into the best hug ive ever had. I nuzzled my face into his neck and he started rocking us side to side while he rubbed my back. "I know how you feel the first couple months I was here I made it horrible for my dad to work here and the friends thing if their truly your friends yall will be good no matter the distance." He said looking in my eyes the whole time.
At this point I didnt know what to do like Ive litterally forgoten how to function. My stomach is literally doing backflips.

Bronny pov
"Thank you bronny fr I know I usually don't like being bothered with you but youve been a great help thanks." She says squeezing me one more time. " its nothing jay I dont like seeing you like this." I tell her tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "We should get back huh?" She asked "yea but lets get some snacks first." As I started running to the break room. After the practice we both went our separate ways.

______________________________________
Jay pov

Its been a good 2 weeks since that moment at the lakers practice and ive felt better ever since. I honestly dont know how I feel about bronny but hes becoming a good friend. Today is pur volleyball championship game and im so hyped and ready to kick some butt. Dad has been acting weird so I have a feeling thay he has a surprise for me.
(Skip classes cause it boring)

Its about 30 minutes before the game and me and my girls are warming up. I really got to step up this game so we can win this championship title. I look into the stands thay are filling up and I see my dad and my cousins, I wave and they do the same. I keep warming up and look at the clock and we have 18 minutes left. My dad pulls me to the sideline. I notice bronny and brandon put their attention on us. " I could tell that your homesick so I thought I would do something special."
He said gesturing his hand towards. the door. This part is a blur the doors swing open and I saw the face I was hoping I wouldnt see for a while. Aj. I immediately run back to the lockeroom. Why was he here? He doesnt even care. My thoughts were interrupted by someone opening the door. I looked up. "Bronny you cant be here you'll get in trouble" I exclaim not wanting to risk him getting in trouble for me.

Bronny pov
"Screw it " I said truthfully. She looked up shocked. "Who was that jay?" I really wanted to know. "Someone I knew from back home" she said dryly. "Well why did you run when you saw him?" She just put her head down"jay" no response "jay talk to me damn" I said getting loud and she looked at me with the most infuriated look.
"You wanna know why I ran huh bronny? I ran cause that boy made me fell like shit the past couple of months thats why." She said while crying.Huh what could he have possibly done to make her hate herself? "We dated for about 6 months and when I told him I was moving we got into a big argument and he told me that he was sleeping with my enemy the whole time. He also told me that i wasnt worth the time he spent with me and nobody would ever love ne." I felt my jaw clench at what she was telling me. "Jay listen to me don't you ever let anyone tell you that you aren't worth it because any damn guy would be lucky to have you alright" I told her with all seriousness.

Jay pov
"Bronny you dont have to say that to make me feel better" I sighed. He looked at me for a while and then the  next thing I know is his hand is under my chin and my lips are on his.When we pull apart he says
" im not just saying it to make you feel better ive thought you were beautiful since i first laid eyes on you." I couldnt stop the smile on my face
"really?" "Yes now go show that asshole how great youve been doing without him ok?" He told me i nodded then kissed him again and as I was walking back I felt a stinging sensation on my butt. When I looked back he just winked at me.
I took a deep breath put my airpods in and walked out the lockeroom. When i enter the gym my gorls were already in a huddle. I walk into the middle because im the captain and im ready to gibe my pregame speech. "Alright ladies weve beat this team before and we can do it again." We cheered"1.2.3. Huskies" we finish our chants and we sit on tbe bench waiting to be announced.
Since we were at home they were introduced first. When it was our turn they while gym got hyped. They had already did our starters so it was my turn. "Now introducing our 5'9 captain jayyyyy davissssss" I ran up and did my handshake the took ny spot on the court. In the crowd was Q, my dad, desiré, damien, brandon, bronny, Zaire, and aj.
_

____________________

It was halftime and we were defeating the other team. Right now we in the lockeroom just having a good time.

Bronny pov
Ngl it was pretty awkward sitting  next to my future girlfriends ex. I really just wanted to rip his face off for doing those things to jay. "Yo this is an easy dub Jays got this in the bag." When zaire said that aj's head snapped towards us. 'Yea they cant stop her" Brandon agreed with him. I glances at aj and he was staring pretty hard at something when I follow his eyes it was jay in her uniform her butt was looking way too good.

Jay pov
We had won the championship title a couple of espn reporters had inforned me that college coaches were in the stands so I hope I did good enough. As im walking down the hall to the lockeroom someone wraps their arms around me. "Great game babygirl " now I definantely knew that was bronny. "Thanks B." Bronny said he would wait outside while I took a shower and changed. While J was changing i heard the gate open. I thought it was just one of the girls but that thought vanished when i heard"hey baby." I turned around "what are you doing here in the girls lockeroom AJ?" he scoffed"I bet you werent saying that when branny was in here." He said matter of factly "Its bronny and you need to go back outside then go home" he looked at me with a sinister look"now why would I go home when I can be with my baby?" He said inching closer to me. Just as he was about to reach me bronny came running into the lockeroom in a flash he had pushed Aj out and came towards me. "Thank you bronny" I say but he just kisses me and looks into my eyes. "You know you mine right?" He asked "oh am I?" "Yea shawty now lets go celebrate your win" he says pulling me by hand towards the door.

Later that night bronny met my dad and they got to know each other.  My dad liked bronny so he said he would leave and bronny would drop me off later. We did just that I gave bronny goodnight kiss and went inside the house and told my friend about everything that happened today.

Authors note
Hey guys sorry it took awhile for me to update you but just started finals and in Houston it's really cold and I'm sick so yeah