2.0

Jay
One week later

I've been in La for about a good week and all I can say is this is nothing like new Orleans. Everything moves so fast here it's a struggle to catch up. I've got everything moved into the house so I'm getting comfortable. Today I'm going with my dad and his manager to the Lakers practice. I don't even know how to feel about going."Jd you ready?" My dad calls "I should be asking you that" I reply as I walk down the stairs. When I get down there I dap Ali (my dad manager) up and hug my dad then we make our way to the car. As soon as we get in I snatch the aux cord. "Oh no she's got the aux" says Ali "Oh whatever you know my jams be hitting"

I put the new Forgi's on the G
I trap until the bloody bottoms is underneath
'Cause all my niggas got it out the streets
I keep a hunnid racks, inside my jeans

I remember hittin' the mall with the whole team
Now a nigga can't answer calls 'cause I'm ballin'
I was wakin' up gettin' racks in the mornin'
I was broke now I'm rich, these niggas salty

All this designer on my body got me drip, drip (ay)
Straight up out the Yajects, I'm a big Crip
If I got a pint of lean, I'ma sip, sip
I run the racks up with my queen, like London and Nip

Me and my dad immediately start getting hype and dancing as Ali just sits there like the hater he is. When we arrive at the practice arena we got the valet to park the car. When we were walking through the halls there were a bunch of people waiting for us. My dad went to the locker room while a man showed me and Ali to the facility. When we got inside I couldn't take my eyes off of it, it was great.

We sat down on the balcony part for a while until we saw the team come into the gym

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We sat down on the balcony part for a while until we saw the team come into the gym. A couple of the players gave Ali and I headnods while they where warming up.

        Time skip cause it's boring

After watching the practice I can say that I am excited for this season. I hear my dad call my name so I look around until I spot him. Once I do I walk over to him "hello JD I've heard alot of things about you" I look to see who is speaking and when I do it takes everything in me not to roll my eyes. "Hi Mr.James its a pleasure to meet you" I say in my fakest voice." I also know that you are quite the athlete what school will you be attending?" He asks" I will be attending Sierra Canyon sir" he had an amused and surprised face when he heard that"ah that's great my son will be going there too maybe you two will be goods friends." He says "maybe" I reply. After saying my goodbyes to everyone we finally get home. I take a shower. Eat. Then crash out on my bed.

Author's note*
Please vote,comment and share
I try to update already once a day