justice

Hey guys, this is not an update I just wanted to express some feelings about what recently happened in Minneapolis. If you don't know what happened to George Floyd please go read and educate yourself on this situiation. George Floyd stayed on the floor for 7 minutes while officers held their knees to his neck. George Floyd called for his mother in his last minues. Even after he lost consciousness they continued to strangle him. The officer had more than 15 prior complaints.

Eric Garner said the same last words 'I can't Breathe'. Right now it feels like we all can't breathe. Just a few months ago officers killed Breonna Taylor in her own home. Ahmaud Marquez Arbery was an unarmed black man that was murdered in broad daylight.

Do you see the common denominator? They were all black and UNARMED. This needs to stop, as a kid I thought that seeing that uniform meant that I was protected but now I see why they are really here. I shouldn't be in fear when I see a cop and I shouldn't have to wonder if something bad is going to happen.

As a black teenager it's sad to say that I already have seen way too many of these. What's it going to take for us to finally get justice? For the President to call us "THUGS" in his tweets really kills me. We're thugs for wanting justice for our people? Here are many ways for us to help.

Text Floyd to 55156 to sign a petition yo put these murderers in jail.

🕊 Rip Breonna Taylor 🕊
🕊 Rip George Floyd 🕊
🕊 Rip Ahmaud Arbery🕊

Please put their families in your prayers I know they are in mine.

-J